- LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Smoothly glides into an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with removable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body's weight
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, foldable design makes these an easy addition to your next trip to the park, beach, or your child's next sporting event
- CONVENIENT & DETACHABLE TRAY: Removable tray is built with two cup holders, a phone holder, and a tablet holder so you never have to be far from your favorite drinks or media devices!
- DURABLE & UV-RESISTANT: Features a high, 250 pound weight capacity with flexible, UV-resistant textilene fabric for lasting quality!
- REMOVABLE, ADJUSTABLE HEADRESTS: Includes a removable, padded headrest for an extra element of adjustable comfort; OPEN DIMENSIONS: 32.5"-61"(L) x 25"(W) x 33.5"-44"(H); FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 38"(L) x 25"(W) x 6"(H)
- Padded zero-gravity patio chair for ultimate comfort when relaxing outdoors
- Removable headrest pillow and handy cup holder; chair folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Safe, sturdy construction; made of durable steel and Oxford cotton fabric; Red color
- Spot clean with a damp cloth; do not iron; do not use strong chemicals for cleaning
- Measures 65 by 29.5 by 44.1 inches; weighs 21.8 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- 【Adjustable Recliner】The zero gravity chair is not upright only.You can control the level of incline with your feet to adjust the anti gravity chair. There are locks under the hand rails to keep the patio chairs in position.
- 【Fully Assembled】The patio chairs come assembled.When you use the zero gravity chair,you only need take it out then you can ues the anti gravity chair . Detachable tray allows easy access to drinks, magazines, phones, tablets, or other small items
- 【Adjustable Headrest】You can moved up or down the headrest of the patio chairs.You can keep the head rest of the zero gravity chair in position where you like.its a a very easy to use anti gravity chair.
- 【Breathable Textilene】The fabric of the patio chairs are made of Textilene,very comfortable.It is very breathable to use the zero gravity chair in high degree weather and found the anti gravity chair very comfortable no sweating and sticking.
- 【Easy to Carry】You can use the patio chairs in the living room,bench,deck,garden,yard,poolside,and so on.Because the zero gravity chair is folding easily and is light to carry.Also the anti gravity chair is easy to put in your car.
If you’re looking for a way to reduce tension, back pain, and fatigue, then it might be time to purchase zero gravity chairs. A zero gravity chair, while comfortable, also has another purpose. It can help your body to feel weightless, you can feel more energized, and it can also reduce stress.
The chair can achieve this by elevating your feet to be on par level-wise with your heart. Immediately, you will begin to realize just how much gravity has to play in the stresses of your body. Sitting in a zero gravity chair reduces the strain on your vertebrae, relieves back pain, supports your sore muscles, and improves circulation. In essence, it offsets all the pressures you feel every day so you can feel at your best for the day ahead.
There are many different chairs on the market to help achieve this goal. Some are designed to blend in seamlessly with your indoor lounge suite, while others are suitable for your patio area, relaxing in the sun. No matter your requirements, you’re sure to find there’s a zero gravity chair ideal for you.
9. PHI VILLA Zero Gravity Lounge Chair with Cup Holder
Stress can be hard to tackle, but with a zero gravity lounge chair, your body won’t feel its effects. This one from PHI VILLA is an affordable, comfortable option for those looking for a little bit of stress relief in their life. It comes in a range of colors including aqua, camouflage, blue, red, and gray, and is designed to tie in well with most backyards, balconies, or patio areas.
For even more comfort than usual, you are sure to appreciate the padded seat which sits suspended with a bungee system. Accompanying it is sizeable wooden armrests which provide additional support, as well as a cup tray. Therefore, you can sit back, relax, have something to eat, and let the stresses of the day melt away.
When you want a little more relaxation, you can also recline the zero gravity chair back. It has a lockable reclining feature so you can adjust it to the position you want. Being able to adjust it also promotes better back health.
When it comes time to store it away, it’s an easy process. It’s easy to fold and is exceptionally compact to fit in closets and even under beds. If you’ve got a small budget but a significant requirement for a stress reliever, this zero gravity lounge chair could be the answer.
8. Sunnydaze Outside Zero Gravity Chairs with Pillow and Cup Holder
If both you and your significant other could benefit from less stress in your life, then this zero gravity lounge chair set of two could be an investment in that stress relief. Designed to provide rest after a hard day of work, they are chairs that are set to impress.
They’re both comfortable and spacious to suit all manner of people, and they can even support the weight of up to 250 pounds as well. What’s more, they’re made of a robust textelene material to keep you well supported and comfortable while you let go of the stresses of the day. This material is also fade-proof, meaning the zero gravity chair will not fall victim to UV rays as typical chairs do. Even the powder-coated framework is made to last as it’s designed to handle all weather.
What users will also love about this zero gravity chair is how quickly it enables you to feel relaxed. It comes with a cup holder that’ll conveniently hold your beverage, as well as a headrest pillow which you can detach when you no longer require it. All you need to do is set the recline position, get comfortable, and enjoy time in the sunshine in pure comfort.
7. Artist Hand Outdoor Zero Gravity Lounge Chair with Mobile Device Slot
If both you and your significant other could do with a bit of rest after stressful days at work, then this zero gravity chair set of two could be the answer. Available in a neutral gray color and suitable for those weighing up to 350 pounds, it could fit your needs perfectly.
Aside from the stylish design and calming color palette, there’s a lot of features packed into this zero gravity chair. It’s made of robust textelene mesh, has a sturdy steel frame, and even comes with a recline function. Therefore, you can lie back, adjust it to between 90 degrees and 166 degrees, and enjoy your time in the sunshine. You will even appreciate the convenience of having space for two beverages and mobile devices, as well as removable head cushions.
This zero gravity chair set is for more than just stress relief too; it can help your back. By sitting on it, or lying down, your body can relax, relieving pressure on your spine. If you believe a zero gravity chair is what your backyard or patio area lacks, then it might be time to take a closer look at this set of two.
6. Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Patio Lounge Chair with Headrest Support
Whether you’re lounging around home, camping, or heading to the beach, you will find this zero gravity chair can help make you so much more comfortable. It’s suitable for anyone up to 350 pounds in weight, is exceptionally easy to transport and has a robust steel frame coupled with polyester for all-around comfort. What’s more, it has an affordable price tag, making it within reach of many people.
For your comfort, this zero gravity chair has an ergonomic design which contours to your requested position. You can recline it fully back, or adjust it to wherever you want it to go. For the full zero-gravity experience, you can even recline it right back.
If you’re in holiday mode, you will also appreciate how comfortable this chair is for long-term use. It has a cup holder, the seating component is padded, it has a padded pillow you can remove, and a headrest and lumbar support as well. A bungee suspension system also allows your body to support its own weight. Everything about this chair is designed with your needs in mind, so it’s well worth a closer look.
5. Four Seasons Portable Durable Zero Gravity Chair for both Indoor and Outdoor
If a zero gravity chair is going to help you relax better than any deck chair could then check out this luxurious chair from Four Seasons. Designed to add a sense of elegance to what is already a high-quality chair, you will love everything it has to offer.
It’s portable so you can take it with you everywhere you go, and it’s going to be comfortable every time you use it as well. Its locking system enables you to recline it to a customizable position, it comes with a headrest to provide additional support, and the bungee system and texteline fabric support up to 330 pounds of body weight. This is a zero gravity chair that certainly ticks all the boxes.
What’s more, it’s designed for your comfort and convenience in mind. The robust steel frame is coated with phosphate powder coating to protect it from rust, and it has an inbuilt cup tray and phone holder. As a result, you can use it outside and relax in style.
However, one feature sets this zero gravity chair apart from most others on the market. It comes with a plush, washable cushion that adds an element of style and comfort to this chair. Benefit from the soft, luxurious comfort and relax on this zero gravity chair after a hard day of work.
4. GoPlus Folding Zero Gravity Chairs with Sunshade Canopy and Tray
This versatile zero gravity chair may be the very thing you require to relax pool-side after a hard day of work. Not only is it affordable for most, but it’s packed full of convenient features to create a truly relaxing experience.
You can buy several at once and stack and store them together, and you can even use them in different places. As they are so portable, there’s no reason why you can’t load them into the car and take them with you camping or to the beach.
They have a weight capacity of 265 pounds, the material is well made and breathable, and they even have a sunshade to stop the UV rays from beaming down on your head. However, this zero gravity chair also takes your need for relaxation seriously. It comes with a cup holder tray for your drink, book, and mobile device, and it’s designed to last the distance. You will appreciate how the robust aluminum and steel frame enables you to enjoy your outdoor time for a number of years.
Whether you want to use it inside or outside, you will find this zero gravity chair can help you be as comfortable as possible when you need it the most.
3. LandTrip Foldable Zero Gravity Lounge Chair with Pillow Outdoor Leisure
If you like to think you’re doing your part for the environment with every purchase you make, then consider purchasing this zero gravity chair from LandTrip. Manufactured using high-quality and eco-friendly fabric, you can relax knowing it has less of an impact on the earth as other chairs do.
The robust steel frame is designed to handle all weather conditions, while the removable pillow provides an extra element of luxury while you use this chair inside or outside. What’s more, it caters to all your needs for comfort. You can recline it to whichever position you want, benefit from head, leg, and lumbar support, and know it can support your weight if you’re less than 450 pounds.
This zero gravity chair can also go with you everywhere you go thanks to its extreme portability, and it folds down to a very compact size. You’re sure to find this is the chair to take your relaxation time to the next level.
2. Apex Living Seasonal Zero Gravity Chair Lounge Recliner
If you want a zero gravity chair that you know not only feels comfortable but looks it as well, then this one from Apex Living is it. What sets this chair apart from others on the market is its suede cushion. Rather than lie directly onto the textelene fabric when it’s cold, you can lie on the luxurious pillow which is both removable and washable. However, in the summer months, the cool mesh underneath will prove equally as popular.
Aside from its fabric, this versatile zero gravity chair will tick all the boxes for your relaxation requirements. It has a robust frame you can adjust to all manner of positions, and it locks into place with ease as well. Then, once you’re finished relaxing, you can fold it up and carry it with you.
Everything about this chair says convenience, so consider adding it to your shopping cart today.
1. PARTYSAVING Zero Gravity Rocking Recliner Chair
If you want a zero gravity chair that can do more than just recline, this one could be the answer. Aside from providing complete body relief in its versatile reclining position, this chair can also rock as well. Therefore, you can sit in it with a book or beverage in hand, gently rocking back and forward to calm your nerves and relieve your stress.
This zero gravity chair can support anyone weighing up to 260 pounds, it has a robust powder-coated steel frame to handle the elements, and the mesh fabric is UV-resistant as well. As a result, you can use it outside and not have to worry about it succumbing to the elements. Given all these excellent features, you would also be forgiven for thinking it has an unaffordable price tag. However, this chair is priced affordably so any family or individual can afford to own it.
While this chair is a welcoming accompaniment to any permanent patio or deck area, you can also take it everywhere you go. It’s foldable, transportable, and will become a favorite at campsites and beaches as well. If you’re in the market for a zero gravity chair that’s both comfortable and convenient, this one is it.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API