- AMERICA’S NUMBER ONE SELLING FRAME with over 2 million units sold. Nixplay has been serving America’s families for over 10 years. A great gift for new parents, grandparents, newlyweds, college kids or families separated by distance
- SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEO PRIVATELY, SAFELY: Share images to your loved ones' frames and invite others to share pictures to your frame; Send unique photos or playlists to separate frames and grow your private family sharing network
- PRINT PHOTO SERVICE WITH FUJI: The Nixplay App for iOS and Android gives you full control over your frame; Connect to Google Photos to ensure your frame is always up to date; Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram also supported from website
- A WALL-MOUNTABLE SMART FRAME THAT IS TRULY SMART: 1280x800 HD IPS display with 16:10 aspect ratio auto adjusts to portrait or landscape placement; Motion sensor turns the frame on/off automatically; Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, just ask for the playlist you want
- FRIENDLY CUSTOMER CALL SERVICE, EMAIL OR LIVE CHAT: Get support when you need it – even during the Holidays! We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers, and we want to do everything we can to make you happy with your frame
- Amazing high resolution photo and video viewing experience on a 9. 7 inch (24. 6 cm) IPS display, 1024x768 pixels, 4: 3 ratio. Easily manage the frame remotely and connect up to 25 frames from one single online account, completely FREE.
- Easy set-up: Wi-Fi enabled (2. 4 GHz only, 5 GHz network not supported). Set up in a couple of minutes. 8GB internal memory (around 30, 000 pictures), supports USB stick, SDHC and SDXC cards. Motion sensor automatically turns on/off the screen when you enter and exit the room.
- Video and photo sharing by email or via the Pix-Star app (iOS and Android) on your smartphone. The perfect gift to share pictures instantly with your loved ones around the world. Remotely view and manage the photos on your connected frames using the Pix-Star website account at no extra charge with no hidden fees, ever.
- It goes both ways! Send pictures from your frame to an individual or several email addresses directly from the frame. Friends and family can share photos to and from the Pix-Star Wi-Fi frame from anywhere in the world.
- Display your social media photos by accessing online photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, one drive, Flickr, Google Drive, Google Photos, 23Snaps and more.
- STAY TOGETHER WITH FAMILIY: This Wi-Fi cloud photo frame can quickly update your life moments with your loved ones wherever you are. It helps to stay close to your family members, it is a perfect gift for the elder to feel connected with the young generation.
- INSTANT WIRELESS SHARING: Other than traditional digital photo frame, Classic 10 can instantly receive photos and videos via Wi-Fi network. You, your families and friends can share the moments to the frame with multi convenient methods, such as phone App, sending email, or turning the frame to be a local ftp server.
- WONDERFUL PICTURE DISPLAY: A high-quality 10.1'' touch screen display with 1280*800 resolution and 16: 10 aspect ratio recalls your precious memories. Customized sleep mode and auto-rotate setting support your better viewing experience, you can place this frame in either portrait or landscape mode, or even mount it on the wall.
- EASY SETUP & USE: User-friendly interface design makes it easy-to-use for all ages. Only a few steps to complete the setup and intuitive touch screen makes the usage much easier than ever.
- OVER 40,000 PHOTOS STORED: This frame offers you a huge storage capacity with built-in 16GB memory (around 40,000 photos of 300KB/pc). It also supports the SD card and USB drive connectivity to enable you to read the files and export the received photos and videos for better album management (note: please remove all your external devices when you reset the photo frame)
A WiFi digital photo frame hit the market with a bang a few years ago. Homeowners went from traditional photo frames that housed regular pictures, to be able to display hundreds of their favorite snaps from one location. It was a revolutionary transformation in the digital world.
As soon as one manufacturer produced a digital frame, several more were to follow. The market is now full of options to suit a range of people. However, not all are going to work for you. Take the time to think about the features you like. You can then select one of these options below that is bound to appeal.
9. Nixplay Seed Digital WiFi Picture Frame
This Nixplay WiFi digital photo frame enables you to look at lovely pictures of your family and friends every time you enter the room. Instead of having to frame a whole heap of photos and take up wall space, you can rely on this 10.1-inch digital frame to show a slideshow of your pictures at all times.
This WiFi digital photo frame makes an excellent gift for loved ones, but would also look lovely in your home or office. However, it’s not only how nostalgic it can make you that helps it stand out. This WiFi digital photo frame is packed full of convenient features you may have never seen before.
It’s compatible with iPhone and Android devices, comes with 10GB of free online storage, and helps to show your imagery in the best light possible. It even works to make them look high quality too, thanks to the 1280 x 800 HD resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
If you want to be able to play around with photos, customize them, and change settings, then this WiFi digital photo frame enables you to do that too. Use the Nixplay mobile app or add pictures to the 8gb internal memory. Everything about this photo frame will impress, and you’ll never go back to traditional albums again.
- 10.1 inches
- IPS display
- iPhone and Android compatible
- 10GB online storage
- 400cd brightness
- 1280 x 800 HD resolution
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- Hu-Motion sensor
- Portrait or landscape mode
- 8gb internal memory
- Nixplay mobile app
- You don’t have to put an SD card in it with photos
- It works with Alexa
- You can use it with Apple or Android
- It detects motion and begins working
- Offers plenty of storage space
- Remote control use
- Three size options
- You can manage the pictures from the app or website
- Expensive to buy
- The remote is too small
- You can’t mount it to the wall because the cord is in the way
- The online services are inferior to others
8. Pixal Pix-Star WiFi Cloud Digital Photo Frame
While Pixal has tried their hardest to produce a WiFi digital photo frame that ticks all the boxes, it hasn’t quite met the mark. Hundreds of positive online reviews are a testament to its convenient features and quality, but it still lacks in some areas.
It’s clumsy to navigate, it won’t render 1080P resolution content, and you can’t upload one photo off a card. Instead, you have to upload them all or none at all. These problems are not deal-breakers, but they make the use of this WiFi digital photo frame harder.
In saying that, for being able to see your family and friends everywhere you go, this WiFi digital photo frame works as intended. It has an excellent 10.4-inch screen with a 4:3 ratio, and enables you to make the most of the photos thanks to LED backlighting. It also has a motion sensor which means that as soon as you walk into the room, it will begin showing your precious memories on the screen.
It comes with 4gb of memory, an additional 64gb memory card if you want it, and it’s compatible with SDHC, SDXC, USB, and over 20 online image providers. If you buy this WiFi digital photo frame, you will be happy you did.
- 10.4 inches
- With or without a base or 64GB storage card
- Black motion sensor
- 4:3 ratio
- LED backlighting
- 4GB memory
- FotoConnect XD
- SDHC and SDXC compatible
- You can view images from over 20 online providers
- You can choose to buy it with or without a base and storage card
- Generous internal memory space
- You can receive pictures to a Pix-Star email address
- You can access your frame from the internet to alter and add pictures
- Expensive price tag
- It’s clumsy to navigate
- It doesn’t render 1080P resolution
- It won’t let you upload one file off a memory card; it will only take them all
7. PhotoSpring WiFi Digital Photo Frame
If you usually are quite technologically savvy, then there’s every reason to believe this WiFi digital photo frame is going to serve you well. While it might not suit 90-year-old Aunt Edna, it’s a cool gadget for family and friends who tend to know what’s going on in the electronics world.
believe this WiFi digital photo frame is going to serve you well. While it might not suit 90-year-old Aunt Edna, it’s a cool gadget for family and friends who tend to know what’s going on in the electronics world.
This WiFi digital photo frame enables you to access your videos and photos everywhere you go. You can load them onto either a 16, 32 or 64GB memory card, then enjoy them being shown in a slideshow format in 1280 x 800 HD resolution.
The HD IPS display is exceptional, and this WiFi digital photo frame is also compatible with your Android or Apple phone. However, that’s not all. Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Then don’t settle for black or white. You can buy this WiFi digital photo frame in a range of funky colors to suit your unique personality. It makes an excellent gift for you or someone you love.
- Touchscreen display
- Video and photo
- HD IPS display
- Android and iPhone compatible
- 16, 32, and 64gb options
- Six color options
- High-resolution 1280 x 800 screen
- Battery power
- It runs on a battery, so you don’t have to plug it in
- Use it as a photo album
- You can choose the storage size
- Plenty of colors to pick
- Sleek style
- Rigid and solid stand
- Easy-to-navigate app
- Software usability is poor
- Connectivity is inferior
- Overly complex
6. Nixplay W08E Cloud Digital Photo Frame
If you are not worried about price and want a WiFi digital photo frame that looks striking, then this one from Nixplay might be a good option for you. You can buy it in silver, burnished bronze or peach copper, and benefit from a traditional style that’s not too far from the old-style photo frame. The only difference is that it’s now electronic.
It links to both iOS and Android devices, offers a beautiful IPS display with 1024 x 768 resolution, and enables you to connect it to Alexa as well. Everything about this WiFi digital photo frame leans toward the future. However, Nixplay itself is not keeping up. Their cloud integration is dismal at best, and the software is dated. The best way to use this WiFi digital photo frame is by linking it to your image sharing programs.
However, the motion sensor, the use of color, and the high-quality display along with the robust stand all make this a WiFi digital photo frame that’s worth a closer look.
- IPS display
- iOS and Android compatibility
- Alexa compatible
- Activity sensor
- Silver, burnished bronze, or peach copper color options
- Multi-platform compatible
- Eight-inch screen
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- Cable-stand design
- 106gb online storage
- You get free extra online storage
- It looks like a traditional photo frame
- Traditional-style color options
- You can upload images from all manner of photo sharing websites
- High-quality picture display
- Striking design
- It turns on when you enter the room
- Expensive to buy
- Limited cloud integration
- Dated software
- You can only organize your photos through Nixplay
5. Sonicgrace Widescreen Touch Screen WiFi Digital Photo Frame
With so much new technology, it can sometimes feel nice to get back to basics – even in the realm of a WiFi digital photo frame. When it comes to technological advancements, you don’t have to make items look advanced. Instead, like is the case with this photo frame, it can seem simple but effective.
This WiFi digital photo frame works how others do, but it doesn’t even look like what it is. Instead, it seems like a regular photo frame you would gift to friends or colleagues you don’t know very well.
Don’t let its looks deceive you, however, for this WiFi digital photo frame packs a punch when you look past its Russet brown wood color. It offers a highly-advanced IPS 1280 x 800 display, has an HD touchscreen, and lets you run your photo and video slideshows through an Airtake app.
This WiFi digital photo frame is also compatible with SD and USB products, comes with an additional 10gb of free online storage space, and will make your photos look a million dollars on the eight-inch screen. While the app is not user-friendly and will not sync with your Facebook images, it still tends to lead the market in so many ways. It’s a WiFi digital photo frame you won’t have any problem putting among your traditional ones.
- IPS display
- HD touchscreen
- 10gb free online storage
- Wood frame
- Russet brown color
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- LCD display
- Airtake App
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- Eight-inch screen
- USB and SD compatible
- One-year warranty
- It looks like a regular photo frame
- Affordable price tag
- You get free online storage space with it
- It’s compatible with a range of devices
- High-quality screen
- Bright and vivid pictures
- Generous warranty period
- The app is not user-friendly
- Will not sync with Facebook
4. Aluratek WiFi Digital Photo Frame
Even though you cannot control this WiFi digital photo frame remotely, it will still sit near the top of your list if you are considering buying a digital photo frame for yourself or a loved one. It has a price tag that’s hard to beat, as well as being packed full of advanced features that can add so much convenience to your life. Say goodbye to thumbing through photo albums and hello to a more convenient way of viewing your images.
However, you don’t only get to enjoy your photos on this WiFi digital photo frame, but videos and music as well. This frame features built-in speakers which create the full multimedia experience. You can also choose from three sizes – all with 8gb of memory, and mount the unit to your wall.
When it comes to viewing your movies and pictures, you will enjoy every minute. While the colors are not crisp, the 4:3 aspect ratio and 1024 x 768 resolution make it more than suitable for your needs. You can also link it to Facebook and Twitter to see your pictures on there too. This frame has a while to go before it makes it to the big leagues, but as a low-end model for an affordable price tag, it meets the mark.
- IPS LCD display
- 8gb memory
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- Photo, video, and music supported
- 8, 10, and 17.3-inch options
- Black or white colors
- Facebook and Twitter compatible
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- Built-in speakers
- It supports various file types
- It’s a full multimedia photo frame
- Sleek and stylish
- You can mount it on your wall
- Not bulky or cumbersome like others
- High-quality screen
- Links to your smartphone or tablet
- Affordable price tag
- The color is not crisp
- You can’t control features remotely
- The internal software is clunky
3. HEYCAM Hidden Camera Clock
If you want your WiFi digital photo frame to be multi-functional, then consider this hidden camera clock from HEYCAM. Even though it can show your favorite photo (and the time) on the front, it also acts as a nanny cam. If you don’t trust your friends, family, nanny, or spouse, you can set this camera up and see what you can find.
It starts up as soon as it detects motion and works throughout the night with IR night vision as well. The footage quality will also surprise you as it offers 1920 x 1080p resolution all stored on a 128gb card that you have to supply yourself.
It comes with a one-year warranty, offers one-hour recording limits, and writes over itself so the SD card will never get full. What you will also love about this hidden camera is that it’s discrete. It looks like any standard WiFi digital photo frame but has a built-in invisible lens you wouldn’t spot if you aren’t looking for it. Even though you have to buy the SD card yourself, you will enjoy the peace of mind this camera offers.
- IR night vision
- Motion detection
- Built-in invisible lens
- 1920 x 1080p resolution
- 128gb SD card supported
- Loop recording
- 1-hour limit recording length
- 12-month warranty
- It looks like a regular photo frame
- It’s affordable
- It has a convenient clock on the front
- You can use it at night
- It takes excellent quality footage
- It keeps taping over the footage, so it doesn’t get full
- Comes with a warranty
- Effortless connection to app and WiFi
- The SD card doesn’t come with it
2. BLUECANVAS Premium Anti-Glare Display WiFi Smart Digital Picture Frame
If you want to display more than family photos, but art as well, then set your sights on this WiFi digital photo frame from BLUECANVAS. While there’s no denying it’s one of the most expensive frames on the market, it’s also one of the best. It measures in at close to 27 inches and offers a fantastic resolution of 1920 x 1920 with LG IPS display.
However, that’s not all there is to love about this WiFi digital photo frame with walnut edges. It comes with an anti-glare screen, 2400 digital artwork files, and full application functionality. It also lets you edit artwork, set up a slideshow, upload your imagery, and set a timer. You can then appreciate all your art without having to fill your walls with it.
The WiFi digital photo frame itself is also sleek and stylish with a classic touch and is only half an inch thick. This WiFi digital photo frame is in a league of its own, and even though it has a niche market, it will be appreciated by all those who choose to put it on their wall.
- Walnut frame
- LG IPS display
- Android and iOS compatible
- 26.5-inch screen
- 1920 x 1920 resolution
- Anti-glare screen
- 2,400 free artwork from BLUECANVAS app
- App functionality
- 0.5-inch thick
- Timer effect
- Slideshow effect
- Bluetooth speaker compatible
- It’s one of the largest on the market
- You can use it to edit pictures
- It links to Bluetooth speakers
- It renders artwork and makes it lifelike
- Offers 2,400 free digital artwork
- Upload your images
- Expensive price tag
- Limited market
- It can use more power than other digital photo frames
1. Meural Canvas Smart Digital Picture Frame
If you are involved in the art scene, then you usually wouldn’t look at a WiFi digital photo frame. Instead, you would look at spending thousands of dollars on pieces of art – not being able to show them in your home all at once without cluttering up your walls.
That’s why this WiFi digital photo frame is a gamechanger. While you can use it to show off your family photos, it’s also the perfect product for rendering artwork and showing it off in your home. It connects to a NetGear WiFi network, offers brilliant 1080p resolution, and you can set the 27-inch frame to portrait or landscape.
However, the benefits don’t end there. If you purchase this WiFi digital photo frame as well as the Meural subscription, you get access to 40,000 pieces of artwork. Imagine walking in your home to a new piece of art on your wall every day? That’s the reality with Meural. Weigh up your options and consider whether you want to make this significant investment.
- 27-inch HD display
- WiFi by NetGear
- Glare-free finish
- 1080P resolution
- 40,000 works of art with subscription
- iOS and Android-compatible app
- Portrait or landscape
- Saves you a fortune in having to buy the art
- You can set a timer, so it changes to new pieces all the time
- Ideal for your Apple or Android device
- Doesn’t let off any glare
- The artwork looks real
- Generous-sized screen
- Brilliant resolution
- You can set it to be portrait or landscape
- If you want the artwork, the subscription is $50 a month
Considerations for Purchasing a WiFi Digital Photo Frame
We have come a long way from a regular photo frame you would buy from a store or make yourself. The only functionality they had was being able to put one photo in it and not a lot else! Now, however, you get a photo frame that looks like a regular frame but is an electronic product. The market is full of WiFi digital photo frames that are all different.
Not all of them are the same, offering the best features or ease of use. That’s why it’s so important when you make the switch from traditional to electronic that you do your research. Consider the following.
- Storage SpaceSome WiFi digital photo frames come with inbuilt storage only, but others offer you the option of inserting memory cards of various types and accessing online photo storage facilities as well. Then, there are even frames that come with online storage space for free. Think about how much space you need. The more gigabytes you get, the more space you will have for your photos and videos.
- ResolutionResolution counts for a lot if you want to show off your photos in the best light. The resolution refers to the display quality and pixel count: the more pixels, the higher-quality your photos. Refer to this feature in the manufacturer listing before going ahead with the purchase.
- Warranty PeriodWiFi digital photo frames can be quite temperamental, but they are also expensive. If your frame doesn’t act how it should, or it’s defective, you want to have a come-back. Make sure the warranty period reflects your purchase price. You don’t want to end up out of pocket.
- Software and Applications Most WiFi digital photo frames come with software and applications, but not all are high-quality. Read the reviews regarding the applications. You should be able to customize photos and make slideshows without accessing the frame. If you can’t, move onto one that offers that option.
Last update on 2020-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API