- Water resistant waist pack for splash or drop water, do not take it into the water
- Lightweight fanny pack fit for women men or child comfortably to travel or sports
- Adjustable polyweb waist belt, waist size is up to 50 inches, nice daily and travel fanny pack
- Accessories extended band straps for this waist bag can be purchased for extra large waist
- One main double zippered compartment. Two extra front pocket. One extra hidden rear zippered pocket
- Stylish adidas branding on front
- Zippered main compartment and small front pocket
- Key fob in front zippered pocket
- Clip-lock strap closure
- THE FIFTH AVE FANNY PACK: Make a statement with fun colors & prints, & keep everything you need on hand with a JanSport Fifth Ave fanny pack. Whether you wear this fanny pack on your waist or across your chest, the two zipper pockets keep you organized.
- YOUR EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE BAG: JanSport fanny packs, pouches and bags are popular for a reason. With colors & style that reflect your personality, room for tablets, phone, wallet & other items, your JanSport goes from school to fun as quickly as you do.
- JANSPORT FANNY PACKS: JanSport fanny packs are made with durable fabric, zippers and straps, in colors and designs to reflect your style. We stand by our packs for a lifetime, so carry your JanSport on your adventures, knowing we'll repair any breaks.
- WE'RE ABOUT THE JOURNEY: JanSport is about the discovery of fun, freedom & adventure. From your first school backpack & lunch bag to the messenger bag for your first interview, from running errands to chasing dreams, JanSport gear inspires your journey.
- WE'RE THE ORIGINAL: JanSport began making backpacks in 1967. From lunch bags to fanny packs to laptop bags, JanSport gear is durable and functional. You'll love our simple designs if you've used packs by Nike, Adidas, Herschel, Kippling, & Fjallraven.
Waist packs are all about a minimalistic, light weight and hands-free attitude! So whether you are planning your next traveling spree, taking a hiking/camping trip, or just casually need something to relieve the soreness in your shoulders, you should definitely ought to get a waist pack for yourself! These small, compact but extremely versatile bags are built especially to cater to your essential things without making you too conscious or worried about their safety!
Types of best waist packs
With the recently growing trend of waist packs, there seem to be a number of different kinds of waist packs found in the market. However, they usually vary either in size or in the activity that they will eventually be employed for. Here are some of the main kinds of waist packs found today:
Waist packs with multipurpose straps
While the original design of the waist pack employs the use of a wide strap going across the waist of the user, today you will find waist packs coming with multi-purpose straps that can also be extended to shoulder length. These multi-purpose straps have the capacity to allow users to carry the waist pack not just across the waist but also cross body as well.
Waist pack with water bottle holders
Usually the big or medium sized waist packs come with the water bottle carrying feature where there are separate meshed pockets made to hold the users water bottles. This feature is an especially good idea when you are going on long hiking treks or you are involved with extreme sports.
Travel waist packs
Travel waist packs are usually built on the original classic design with a wide strap and a pouch that fastens just above the stomach. However, today these travel packs come with proper organizational pockets with sections made for specific things. These travel packs employ slash resistant panels and RFID technology to protect user’s identity via digital theft
Waist packs for carrying arms
Some anti-theft waist packs today come with internal holsters used to hold arms. These are very convenient and usually employ the use of reversible holsters for easy drawing out of the arm.
Hunting waist packs
Hunting and lumber waist packs are a bit on the bulky side with multiple pockets to hold all essential items so that the user can stay hands free at all times. There are specific sections made to hold sun-glasses and other essentials.
Read our latest guide about best sling backpacks and purses.
Benefits of waist packs
While waist packs may not have the same capacity as totes and back packs, they are still very practical and recommended by many people who are avid supporters of hands-free gear especially during long and tedious trips! An investment in waist pack goes a long way in ensuring that you get to enjoy whatever you’re doing to the maximum without having to worry about your essentials getting lost or stolen! Here’s what you get when you invest in a waist pack:
- Waist packs are very lightweight despite the design and their overall construction. They are specifically built to hold over the user’s waist without falling off.
- Whether you are going on a traveling spree, camping or hiking trip, or using the waist pack for sporty activities, in all instances, your shoulders remain free at all times! This way you don’t have to worry about sore shoulders ever!
- Waist pack help maintain a better balance as compared to other shoulder packs or backpacks that have a tendency to swing around as well.
- Waist packs are strong advocates of carrying light. Minimalism is the way to a happy trip no matter where you’re headed and with a waist pack, users have to specifically think and contemplate about the dire essentials that they ought to carry with them.
Read our complete guide about the best zipperless bags.
Common features of the best waist packs
While there are many different types of waist packs available today with unique designs and specific preferences, all of these incorporate some essential features that are common across all quality waist packs. Here’s a list of essential features that you should be on a look out for:
- Adjustable and multipurpose strap
One of the most essential features of the waist pack is the multipurpose and easily adjustable strap that goes around the waist of the user. This strap is usually made out of the same material as the bag. Looking for a multipurpose strap allows users to fasten the bag around their waist or carry it across their shoulder when the need arises.
- Robust fabric
Waist packs don’t usually employ a very hard structure which means that the most common fabrics used in the making of these bags is nylon, polyester or leather when it comes to high end waist packs. All these fabrics are extremely durable and robust with the ability to securely hold your things and prevent them from getting lost.
- Slash resistant panels
Looking for slash resistant panels in waist packs is a good idea because it provides extra protection against thieves! Slash resistant panels employ a double coating structure with an internal mesh constriction which prevents the bag from ripping open if even if it comes in contact with a sharp item like a knife or scissor.
- Organizational pockets
One of the essential features of the waist packs is pockets. The more organizational pockets it has, the better you will be able to keep your things in a divided and organized manner. Usually different pockets are built especially to harbor specific things according to their standard sizes.
- Organizational sections within pockets
When looking for waist packs, make sure they have organizational sections with the main pockets! These would include separate areas to hold cards, passports, cash and other essentials. Moreover, if possible try to get one with RIFD technology as it helps protect the user against digital theft of identity.
- Reversible gun holster
Those of you looking for a waist pack to hold arms should look for one with a eversible gun holster built and adequately attached inside the wall of the main compartment. This reversible gun holster makes it easy to draw out the arm safely without causing any accidents.
After evaluating all the essential features to look for in waist packs, we have put together a list of the top 10 quality waist packs found online! These waist packs are chronologically numbered and comes with proper features and descriptions to cut down on your individual research time!
1. Travelon Anti-Theft Concealed Carry Waist Pack, Black
This waist pack by Travelon is the perfect fanny pack that holds your firearm safely and lets your draw it out securely without causing any accidents. If you are looking for an Anti-theft waist pack that conceals your firearm and also lets you carry other important belongings, then you definitely ought to get the Travelon Anti-Theft Concealed Carry Waist Pack! You can also check the best anti-theft backpacks.
The Travelon Anti-Theft Concealed Carry Waist Pack is made from 1260 denier Nylon with 900 denier polyester. This combination is one of a kind where the best of the best properties of both materials make it not only durable but sturdy and long lasting as well! Moreover, you can easily clean the bag and even wash it with mild soapy water without letting the bag submerged in it for too long.
Reversible gun holster
Perhaps the most important feature of the Travelon Anti-Theft Concealed Carry Waist Pack is the camouflaged reversible gun holster that can be found in the main compartment of the waist pack! The gun holster’s sides can be changed from left to right according to the user’s preference and is securely attached to the back wall of the main compartment to make drawing easy.
Other than the main compartment, the Travelon Anti-Theft Concealed Carry Waist Pack also has a front organizer compartment with a tethered key clip where you can easily attach a small torch as well. The organizer pocket has within it small compartments on its adjacent walls that can easily hold your passport, cards and phone. Moreover, there is also a zippered slash pocket on the very front of the waist pack for receipts and other small things.
Pros and Cons
- The waist pack comes with a slash resistant smooth waist pack which protects it against any abrasions and potential tears.
- There are also designated spaces made to hold a pepper spray and even a small pocket knife.
- The back panel of the waist pack has an air mesh which makes it cool and airy.
- Some users complained about the front organizational pocket not being big enough to hold their phones.
2. Kipling Merryl Waist bag, One Size
A very casual and attractive looking waist bag with an additional furry monkey trinket! The Kipling Merryl Waist bag comes with enough spacious pockets to help you carry all your important belongings close to you in the front at convenient proximity! Moreover, its casual look gives a very feminine and comfortable feel hence making it a good option for a number of different occasions!
One of the most prominent features of the Kipling Merryl Waist bag is the crinkle nylon material that gives this waist bag a very rugged and casual look! Moreover, the material is water resistant which makes it all the more reason to take on camping and hiking trips whereby you don’t have to worry about your important things getting ruined.
The Kipling Merryl Waist bag comes with three main compartments with varying sizes and strong zippers. Users don’t have to worry about the bag getting heavy and sagging because of the strong reinforced side waist straps that can be stored in the back storage pouch which comes with side zippers. There is also an additional front Velcro pocket that can be used to hold small things like keys and receipts.
Although the Kipling Merryl Waist bag is built to be wrapped around the waist but the manufacturers have also added side rings whereby users can attach shoulder straps and wear the bag across the body or over their shoulders according to their convenience. This is an especially favored feature by young girls who would prefer wearing the bag over their shoulder than on their straps.
Pros and Cons
- The Kipling trademark furry monkey comes attached with the bag and doubles as an attractive trinket.
- The waist straps adequately fit into the side zippered pockets.
- The pockets are quite spacious and can hold enough things without causing stress.
- Has a very casual look and is not favored by most adult males.
3. Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Pack
A very versatile waist pack with an adjustable strap that can be tied across the waist or adjusted to be worn cross body as well according to user’s personal preferences! Moreover, the Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Packcontains main pockets with organizational compartments to help you arrange your things better.
The Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Pack is made out of 100% polyester fabric with an additional nylon lining that provides extra protection against weathering agents. The nylon and polyester fabric properties combined makes this bag not only water resistant but also abrasion resistant!
There is one main compartment pocket given that contains multiple organizational spaces and compartments to hold the user’s things in place and prevent them from jangling around in the waist pack due to movement and momentum. This compartment is also lined with nylon which means you don’t have to worry about water seeping into it and damaging the things inside. Moreover, there is an additional smaller zippered pocket also given to hold small things like keys and receipts!
The Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Pack can be tied around your waist as well as carried over the shoulder too! The waist strap is adjustable and comes with a secured buckle for extra protection. Moreover, there is a 16.5 inches shoulder drop strap also given for those who prefer to wear this waist bag cross body.
Pros and Cons
- The zipper on the front is also water proof which means there is no way water will get enter into the bag and damage the user’s belongings.
- The webbing strap fastens tightly across the waist and can be easily adjusted according to the user’s preferences.
- The polyester fabric of the bag can be easily cleaned or even hand washed with light soapy water.
- Might make a jangling noise during excessive movement.
4. Piel Leather Travelers Waist Bag
For all those leather lovers out there, the Piel Leather Travelers Waist Bag is definitely the one for you! The carefully hand crafted waist bag from Colombia will take on a rugged and very classic look once the leather ages a bit. Moreover, since it’s handcrafted, there have been specific measures taken to ensure that the bag’s threads are adequately held together.
The Piel Leather Travelers Waist Bag is made out of full grain genuine leather from top grade cowhide. The waist pack is hand crafted specifically in Colombia with optimal finishing and sturdy seams! The zippers are strong with metal pulls. Moreover, due to its 100% leather nature, the waist pack will age over time and absorb oils from the hands and other surfaces hence giving the bag a rugged and very elegant look!
The Piel Leather Travelers Waist Bag has three pockets with sturdy zippers. While there is one main pocket with internal small fabric pockets, there are additional two pockets also. One of the smaller pockets is on the front while the other one is a hidden pocket on the back. The main compartment is extremely roomy with tightly woven seams that will never give up on you no matter what!
The adjustable strap in the Piel Leather Travelers Waist Bag is also made from 100% leather and detaches with the help of a buckle. The seams are strong and will hold steady even after your fill the waist pack to the brink! The full leather construction of this waist pack makes it extremely durable and sturdy!
Pros and Cons
- All the pockets are nylon lined with strong seams and zippers.
- The adjustable strap can be tightened according to the person’s waistline.
- Comes with a hidden zippered pocket on the back end to keep small items and some additional money for emergency usage.
- Some customers complained about the seams coming loose.
5. Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Convertible Crossbody and Waistpack
Thinking of traveling anytime soon? Well then you definitely ought to try this Anti-theft waist pack that will protect your important belongings better than any purse or back pack! Moreover, the Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Convertible Crossbody and Waistpack can be carried as a cross body bag when the need arises! More choices from the best cross-body bags for travel.
Slash resistant panels
The Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Convertible Crossbody and Waistpackis made from 200T polyester that is not only water resistant but also abrasion resistant! Moreover, the waist pack contains slash resistant panels which protect the bags contents and also work as an extra protective layering. The slash resistant panels are made from a double layering structure that contains an internal mesh construction which doesn’t let the bag slash open even if sharp tools are used.
One of the prime features of the Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Convertible Crossbody and Waistpack is the convertible straps! You can now fasten the waist pack on your waist or carry it across your body like a cross body bag or let it swing on your shoulder even. The original strap extends to a length that the user is comfortable with. Moreover, the strap is made from slash resistant material as well!
Lock down hardware
The waist pack comes with strong holding seams and lock down hardware that protects the bag from snatchers and thieves! These metal locks lockdown strong and don’t come apart easily hence you don’t have to worry about the bag getting lost from the strap loosing up!
Pros and Cons
- The main compartment has organizational pockets and an additional tethered key fob that can hold a torch.
- Additional front a rear pockets to hold small things.
- RIFD blocking card slots protects against digital identity theft and additional organizational spaces for phone and passports help hold things in place.
- The waist buckle clasp is not as heavy duty as the rest of the bag.
6. Buxton 3-Zipper Bike Bag Waist Pack
The Buxton 3-Zipper Bike Bag Waist Pack is a sleek thin waist that will not get in the way of your functionality even if you are biking! The leather and nylon combination ensure longevity and durability while giving the bag a soft and classical look.
Made out of 90% leather and 10% nylon, the Buxton 3-Zipper Bike Bag Waist Pack is a one of a sturdy and robust waist pack that will not let you down in any circumstances! The waist pack itself is made out of 100% leather which means less weathering and slow wearing down. Moreover, the leather gives a very elegant and classic look to the overall waist pack.
Adequate sized compartments
Other than the bigger main compartment, there are two more zipped pockets on the front and on the back! These zippered pockets hold on to the user’s possessions and make sure they don’t fall out during the numerous activities the user may get involved in! The main compartment contains additional fabric compartments to add organization to the things you keep in the waist pack.
Durable waist strap
The Buxton 3-Zipper Bike Bag Waist Pack comes with a nylon strap that is flexible and also very durable! The nylon strap holds over the waist adequately and can be adjusted according to the user’s personal preferences.
Pros and Cons
- The leather and nylon combination is very sturdy and holds the bag well over different sized waists.
- The thin shape and soft design of the waist pack makes sure that it doesn’t come in the way of the different activities the individual may get involved in.
- The nylon straps can easily be replaced if they wear out overtime while the leather fabric becomes sturdier as it ages.
- While the leather may weather away very slowly, the nylon strap has the capacity to break loose faster and sooner.
7. Alpine Swiss Fanny Pack Secure Travel Case Adjustable Belt Sport Pouch Waist Bag
Whether you’re off to your next Disney trip or just a hike up the Neighborhood Mountains, the Alpine Swiss Fanny Pack Secure Travel Case Adjustable Belt Sport Pouch Waist Bag will be your constant support and companion through thick and thin! Its versatile design and many organizational pockets help hold all your essentials without looking overly bulky.
The Alpine Swiss Fanny Pack Secure Travel Case Adjustable Belt Sport Pouch Waist Bag is made from ballistic nylon which can be easily wiped clean and doesn’t require the user to submerge it fully in soapy water. Moreover, the material is water and tear resistant which means your important things like money and phone will not get wet during harsh terrains and weathers.
The Alpine Swiss Fanny Pack Secure Travel Case Adjustable Belt Sport Pouch Waist Bag has an array of different pockets to cater to all your things in an organizational way! Other than the 4 main zippered pockets there is an additional side mesh pocket that can hold small things like keys. The main zippered pockets have additional fabric compartments within that help hold things in their designated place.
2 end strap
The adjustable belt of the Alpine Swiss Fanny Pack Secure Travel Case Adjustable Belt Sport Pouch Waist Bag starts on either sides which means that the overall front view of the waist pack doesn’t get affected. The adjustable mechanism is on the back end and can be employed to tighten the waist pack according to the user’s personal preferences.
Pros and Cons
- Ballistic nylon has a very smooth and rubbery surface which ensures that water and other agents don’t enter the waist pack.
- The multiple organizational pockets have a versatile design and don’tmake the bag seem bulky.
- Plenty of storage space for personal items and gadgets.
- The extra mesh pocket would not be able to hold a water bottle or anything big.
8. Billabong Men’s Java Waistpack
The Billabong Men’s Java Waistpack is a waist pack specifically made for the rugged boys! The textured polyester fabric with the threaded zippers gives the waist pack a very contemporary and sturdy look! Whether you’re off to your next camping trip or are casually skating around the neighborhood, the Billabong Men’s Java Waistpack will keep all your essentials safe and secured as compared to any of your pants pockets!
The Billabong Men’s Java Waistpack is made out of 100% polyester fabric which gives this waist pack a shiny and glossy finish look. Moreover, unlike other fabrics, polyester is very stretchable and threaded close together to prevent any potential abrasions and tears. Also, it is water resistant which makes it more attractive to the boys that enjoy the outdoors! And if you feel at any time the bag needs a thorough cleaning, just hand wash it and it will come out looking clean and new like never before!
With a sleek and checkered self-print design, the Billabong Men’s Java Waistpack gives off a very contemporary look! The threaded zippers and the lustrous polyester feel makes this waist pack irresistible to the boys that like the outdoors!
Adequate storage space
The Billabong Men’s Java Waistpack contains a main organizational pocket and a small front sleeved pocket. The main pocket contains additional fabric pockets which make it easy to hold items in place while the smaller sleeved pocket is best for stashing last minute receipts and other small things.
Pros and Cons
- The waist pack can be easily hand washed with mild soapy water.
- The adjustable strap ties on the user’s waist with the help of a buckle and can be adjusted according to the waist size easily.
- The threaded zippers give a very rugged feel to the whole waist pack.
- There is only one main organizational pocket which may not be able to hold all essentials.
9. Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Waist Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Money Belt
While raveling has its perks, there are also potential dangers involved with it such as identity theft. However, with the Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Waist Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Money Belt you don’t have to worry about taking care of your passports and other important travel documents because it securely hides under the users clothes away from plain sight.
Sturdy and secure fabric
The rip-stop nylon fabric used in the making of the Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Waist Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Money Belt is very durable and long-lasting. The material can be easily wiped clean without any problems. Moreover, it employs special Travel Dry technology that doesn’t allow any moisture or unpleasant odors to sink into the waist pack. The airy material keeps all your things moisture free and doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable at the same time.
Perhaps one of the most convenient and prominent features of the Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Waist Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Money Belt is its ultra-thin design which hides beneath clothes away from plain sight of thieves. Despite its thin design, the waist pack has enough capacity to hold all essential items of the user such as passports and currency.The ultra-thin design hides or rather camouflages under the user’s clothes out of plain sight.
The Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Waist Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Money Belt is built to keep all your essential travel documents including passports and money in a secure and protected manner. With Multiple compartments specifically made to hold particular documents, the user will not have to worry about organization. Moreover, there are specific RFID protected sections for your credit cards and passports as well.
Pros and Cons
- The rip-stop nylon fabric is very durable and long lasting.
- Comes with adjustable straps to match the user’s preferences.
- Ultra-thin but has organizational sections within pockets.
- Some users complained about the straps not being as sturdy and long lasting.
10. Quiksilver Mens Lone Walker Travel Waist Pack
If you are looking for a conventional waist pack that can hold all your essential things without looking too bulky or oversized then you definitely ought to try out the Quiksilver Mens Lone Walker Travel Waist Pack! With its multiple pockets with organizational sections, you can stay hands free during your whole trip without worrying about losing your things! And if you worry about your passports, you must have the best passport holders.
The Quiksilver Mens Lone Walker Travel Waist Pack is made out of 100% polyester fabric which is not only water resistant but also abrasion and fade resistant. Polyester fabric can also be wiped clean with a soapy water cloth and the waist pack can also be hand washed! Moreover, this sturdy fabric is closely woven with fewer chances of any potential tears.
To easily hold the user’s essentials, the makers of the QuiksilverMens Lone Walker Travel Waist Pack have also added a number of pockets with organizational sections within the waist pack. There are two main pockets given, of which one is bigger than the other. There is an additional slash pocket on the front of the waist pack to stash last minute slips and coins.
The strap used to fasten the waist pack on the waist of the user is also made from polyester fabric. It is an adjustable strap and fastens with the help of a clip buckle which is easy to fasten and unfasten. The buckle employs a push button system which adds extra support and securely holds the waist pack!
Pros and Cons
- Polyester fabric is easy to clean and maintain without fading.
- The straps are held on both ends securely with side supporters to provide extra comfort to the user.
- There are double sewn seams to better hold the waist pack together.
- Some users complained about the bottom of the bag wearing down easily.
11. JanSport Adventure Series Fifth Ave Waist Pack
Did someone say fanny pack? I think so. While the idea of carrying a fanny pack might not be appealing to all, they do have their benefits especially if you’re traveling about town or need a manageable sized item to contain your belongings.
The Jan Sport not only fulfills your needs, but also makes you look good while doing it.
The Jan Sport Fifth Ave is made of 600 denier polyester and 420 denier nylon.
It has one main compartment that can be used to secure a variety of the user’s belongings, and a separate headphone pocket exit where the user can manage the audio while on the go. The front pocket has a zip which makes it easy to use.
It measures to 12.5 by 6 by 4 inches (W x H x D) and its weight is 4 ounces.
The 150 cubic inch pack can hold enough for most activities that require movement. The compartment in the front if large enough to carry snacks, books or any other item the user deems as essentials. The waist belt is also adjustable, which allows the user to be comfortable.
The product has a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty which protects it against defects as well as issues regarding workmanship. What it does not account for is damages that the waist pack suffers because it is used for things other than its intended purpose or when its subjected to regular wear and tear of items due to unreasonable use or neglect.
Jansport has been a global household name as the leading designer of backpacks, luggage and other gears. Their main aim is to create products that allow transportation and carrying of items in way that is both stylish as well as functional.
- The waist is expandable to accommodate users of different sizes.
- It is long lasting.
- It is machine washable.
- It makes traveling by bicycle convenient.
- The buckle is not sturdy.
- It is bulky compared to older models, and is less comfortable to carry.
12. Bp Vision YUOTO Outdoor Fanny Pack
The BP Vision Outdoor Fanny Pack might look larger than its competition, but it more than fits the bill. With its vibrant colors and comfortable padding, you won’t even know you have something on.
The BP Vision is made of wear resistant nylon and breathable mesh lumbar padding.
It has two water bottle holders, two zipper pockets in the front as well as two zipper pockets on the side. This bifurcation allows the user to organize their belongings according to their needs and priorities.
Its two extra shoulder straps allows the user to carry it in different styles. They can carry it as a hip back, as a cross body or even as backpack. Its multipurpose design allows the user to use it for traveling, hiking, sports, or even city expeditions. There is enough space for a user to carry a water bottle, food, a cell phone and even a first aid kit if necessary. The breathable mesh lumbar makes it easy to carry no matter how long you carry it. This waist pack is medium sized i.e 11 x 5 x 6 inches (l x w x h) and can hold a water bottle of diameter 3 inches, this roughly amounts to a bottle that is 25 ounces; the waist strap can be adjusted from 33 to 55 inches, creating ample size for the user to play around with. The waist pack itself amounts to 20 ounces and is available in six colors; blue green, orange, purple and red. It can be used for several purposes and is large enough to carry items of varied sizes. It is also strong and sturdy.
Air dry the waist pack and do not use bleach to clean it. Do not iron it either. The package includes a waist pack, a shoulder strap and a backpack strap. It is available in YUOTO store sales only, and if it is found in any other retail shop it is not an original.
- It is user friendly.
- It protects belongings from external wear and tear.
- It is comfortable.
- It is reasonably priced.
- It isn’t water proof.
- The straps fray very early on.
- Trimming the center bungi-cord system is good in theory but pointless in functionality.
13. CREATOR Tactical Waist Pack Portable Fanny Pack
The Creator is a waist pack item that is portable and suited for your daily needs. Its light weight and size make it a perfect addition to your travel kit as well.
Made from high density imported nylon, the Creator is light and made from robust material. It also has a high quality buckle alongside and adjustable strap that can be detached.
The exterior has a lot going on, but in a good a way. It has one zipped front pocket, a card buckle closure package, two side pockets, a close fitting zipper pocket and a waist strap that is adjustable. There is one large open pocket. The outer material is made with 1000D high density nylon while the inner material is made with waterproof silky cotton. Its hardware is made from metal and is attached to a lengthen rope pull head. It can also be used as a waist bag or a shoulder bag.
It is small in size and easy to transport from one place to the other, compared to larger packs that can prove to be too bulky. This is so light in comparison that for the most part you won’t even remember you are wearing it. Its extra pockets adds to its functionality. Its size and colors make it perfect for any outfit.
Its dimensions are 7.9″-12.6″W x 5.9″H x 2″-5.1″D, and its side pockets are 5.5″H x 4.7″W. The waist strap drop is between 15″-26.5″, the waist strap width is 2 inches long. Its pocketsize is 5″H x 4.7 and the total weight of the fanny pack is 0.9 lb.
It is molle compatible and has tactile utility. It can protect itself against wear and tear and is made from high quality material that isn’t scratchy or cheap. The waist pack is ideal for sports fitness, traveling, mountain climbing and other outdoor activities.
The waist pack comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, a one year warranty along with a 24 hour customer service.
- The pouch is long lasting.
- Its stitching is top notch.
- It is very durable.
- The compression straps are awkward and not comfortable to use.
- The buckle can be flimsy.
14. WATERFLY Fanny Pack with Water Bottle Holder Hiking Waist Pack
The WaterFly Fanny Pack is a multipurpose, stylish fanny pack designed to provide comfort and ease of travel.
The fanny pack is made from nylon, high grade PV valentine breathable pads that are high quality and breathable. Since it has ventilation throughout, it protects the waist pack from deformation and its reflective intensity increases at night, working perfectly as a safety warning.
It’s a portable hand carry which has more bearing capacity than most other waist packs. Its ribbon durability and versatility make it ideal for a variety of uses. The design has a main compartment as well as outer pockets. On either side it has gauze pocket sides that are fit to carry water bottles, other beverages, foods, books, mobile phones and any other essentials. The front zipper pocket can hold a phone with a screen size that is less than six inches. The breathable back pad is poriferous and made of special radian which creates pressure relief and breathability. Its waist belt can adjust to different waist lines and out of its three separate zipper pockets, its largest can hold a 7.9 inch iPad. It also has several interior compartments that can be used to carry smaller items. The water bottle holders can alternatively be used for umbrellas as well.
Adjustable waist straps:
This portable waist bag and its wear resistant nylon makes it ideal for a variety of purposes. The shoulder straps are removable and can be altered and used as waist bags, sling bags or even crossbody packs, making it work for different styles. The adjustable waist size can be adjusted between 22 inches and 52 inches. Its straps are adjustable and have a unique design that allow the pressure to ease up around the waist line. The water bottle holders can hold two water bottles with a diameter of 2.7 inches.
The Waterfly waist bag is idea for a variety of different activities such as jogging, cycling, hiking, one dat traveling and many more.
- It is extremely comfortable.
- The straps are easy to adjust no matter what the wait line.
- It is extremely affordable.
- The logo looks unattractive right in front.
15. FREETOO Waist Pack Bag Fanny Pack
The Freetoo Waist pack is a unisex design made with adjustable straps for the great outdoors. Its practical and stylish design make it perfect to carry around on most occasions.
It is made from durable 1000D polyester, and its overall craftsmanship has great finish. It is robust and made with soft and pliable materials. Its plastic buckle is made from tough ABS and its zipper head is made from durable zinc alloy that is then electroplated with nickel.
It is made with space and organization in mind. It has five separate zippered pockets of varying sizes that make it suitable for your needs. The largest pocket can hold a water bottle (16oz) while the small concealed zippered compartments within the main pocket are perfect to add your valuables for extra security. There is also a flat zippered pocket towards the exterior that is located behind the waist band which provides extra security and helps organize your items while remaining slim. The zippers are sturdy, easy to slide and elegant in design.
The waist pack’s dimensions are 3.5 inches width, 13.8 inches length, 5.5 inches height and it also contains an adjustable strap which can expand between 30-40 inches with a width of 1.5 inch. The adjustable straps come with a reliable buckle and range from 30-42 inches and can be adjusted according to the user’s style i.e. it can be worn on the hip, over the shoulder or even held tightly under your arm.
This is an excellent addition to your wardrobe as it can be used for a variety of activities ranging from daily errands to outdoor activities. You can use it while walking, running, hiking, and traveling. You can also use it for festivals, fairs, concerts, or farmers markets where you can safely pack away your essentials without worrying about them falling out. The company provides a long term quality warranty of 18 months and a 100% satisfaction guarantee with an active customer service department ready to answer all your queries.
- It helps keeps items organized.
- All pockets are accessible and the zippers are well constructed.
- There’s excess of lining on the interior which can cause the zippers to jam.
- The shoulder straps can be longer.
If you feel carrying purses and bags over your shoulders is a strenuous job, then you definitely ought to try waist packs! These convenient and conventional bags hang lightly over the user’s waist and can carry all essential things which one would like to keep at close proximity.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API