- Your purchase includes: NordicTrack T Series Treadmill 7.5S + 1-year iFit Membership
- Review the instructions regarding your iFit program to redeem your one year iFit membership and activate your equipment for unlimited workout programs and experiences
- Item dimensions (unfolded): 78.5" L x 36" W x 59" H - User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Item dimensions (folded): 38" L x 36" W x 73" H. Tread Belt: 20" x 60"
- Engineering: 3.0 CHP DurX Commercial Plus Motor, 0-12 MPH Speed, 12° Incline, One-Touch Controls, 1.9" Non-Fex Rollers, AutoBreeze Workout Fan
- Assembly or Inside-home delivery not included. Please coordinate with Amazon or delivery partner to request this additionally. Subject to availability.
- Large 16" X 50" Walking/running surface
- Large 5 inch LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- Speed range 0. 5 -10 MPH allows for users of all fitness levels.Pull the knob to release the deck to fold or unfold
- 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety for your workouts
- 3 Manual incline settings allow for maximum variety. Side rails: plastic. Belt: 1 ply, 1. 4mm
- Interactive personal training at home powered by iFit; 1 year iFit membership included with your treadmill; gain access to on demand, interactive trainer led global and studio workout programs ($396 value)
- 10 inchees HD smart touchscreen display provides immersive trainer led workouts; FlexSelect cushioning and an auto breeze workout fan deliver a comfortable run
- 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial plus motor features reduced motor noise and self cooling technology; perfect for running, jogging, and walking in the comfort of your home
- 3 percent to 12 percent: Automatic incline matching technology, 12 MPH smart speed adjustment with iFit; spacious 22 inches x 60 inches tread belt for tall runners
- Innovative Space Saver design with easy lift assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage
Treadmills: Does your body shape and fitness mean anything to you? Are you ready to give your all to have that dream slim, fit, and healthy body? Then, visiting the gym regularly is your best bet to improve your fitness level and burn calories. But when you set up your home gym, you kiss the often exorbitant gym membership fee and transport cost goodbye.
You will be able to carry out your workouts in the comfort of your home without having to worry about the unfriendly weather or that shirtless freak in the local gym. However, while setting up your dream home gym, one important training tool you can’t do without is treadmill machine. A remarkable invention that has the reputation of being one of the best home fitness equipment written in stone.
Although treadmill machine has been in existence since 1818, its use for exercise started in the 1960s. When it was developed by William Staub, in response to the cooper’s claim in his book titled “Aerobics” that those who run for 8 minutes 4-5 times in a week have better physical and health condition. Since then, treadmill machine has found its place among the best exercise tools on the market. This top-of-the-line invention, treadmill is a machine that mimics running and it provides numerous health and social benefits as it helps to burn body fats, jump-start fitness level, enhance the cardiovascular system and improve your mood.
Purchasing this fitness equipment can be an uphill task, with many treadmills of different brands, features and prices available in the marketplace. To help you get the most for your money and save you from future regrets, let this article guide you.
This article contains information on the top 9 best treadmills for your home gym, and a comprehensive buyer’s guide that will help you to make an informed decision. Read on, as we help you get the best treadmill machine that suits your fitness goals and budget. Let’s delve into the details, the top 9 best treadmills for your home gyms are:
9. Bowflex Bxt216 Foldable Treadmill
Train harder with this easy-to-maintain, game-changer design. This top-level treadmill comes with exciting features such CHP Drive good for smooth running, a well-cushioned desk that promotes endurance, a three-ply belt for high-level performance. It has a wide LCD display that indicates the elapsed time, speed, and burned calories.
It also comes with a wireless top quality chest strap and a heart rate monitor that is located on the handlebars. The support of up to 4 users make it a “family treadmill” and it is suitable for user that is up to 400lbs in weight. This foldable design has additional features such as a Bluetooth-enabled console and a charging port for mobile devices. The machine has a 2-year warranty and 6 weeks money-back guarantee.
8. Bowflex TC100 Treadmill
This entry-level model by Bowflex is both effective and efficient. This is a unique 3 in 1 design functions as a stair climber, treadmill and elliptical trainer. Designed for minimal-impact workout, this treadmill features an upgraded well-built LCD display that shows the distance, time, speed, and calories burned. This compact design comes with transport wheels and it is easy to move about.
It comes with a goal-tracking app that keep you focused and motivated. Contact grip sensors are located on handlebars with which you can monitor your heart rate and has a dual-USB port you can use to charge your mobile phones during workout sessions. This machine has a user weight capacity of 300lbs and can store up to 2 user’s data. It is sold with 6 weeks money-back guarantee.
7. Ancheer Treadmill
Jump-start your fitness level with this easy on the eye design. The Ancheer Treadmill comes with a unique 6 levels damping system that protects your body joints and minimizes the stress on them. It is a smooth running, noiseless machine with 5 horsepower motor good enough to withstand rigorous exercise. This treadmill has 12 engaging preset programs and 15-degree incline level, which allow user to experience different workout intensity and challenges.
Ancheer boasts of additional features such as Hi-fi stereo systems and built-in mp3 connectivity to keep you entertained with your favorite jams during workout. You can easily monitor your heart rate with the wire sensor embedded on its handlebar. This foldable design is space saving and can be moved about effortlessly using the transport wheels. It also comes with extra features like USB port for mobile device charging and a water bottle holder to keep you hydrated during exercise.
6. Home Gym Foldable Treadmill W580
This well-built design comes with 12 preset programs to provide you with a wide range of exercise ranging from fat burning to intense cardio session. It comes with 15 incline levels that is automated which is good enough for uphill task.
This model features 6 levels damping system that change downward force to traverse force, thereby minimizing the risk of knee injury and enhance smooth running of the machine. It also has extra features like Hi-fi stereo system and mp3 to keep you entertained during exercise and a pulse sensor (wireless) you can use to track your heart rate.
This foldable model has 2 pneumatic shock absorbers, which help when lowering or raising the run board. It has a user weight capacity of 462 lbs and it easy to carry about.
5. NordicTrack Treadmill c990
Keep fit with this well-thought-out design. Norditrack C 990 comes with exciting fixtures like Web-enabled, OneTouch control that makes it easy to change incline level and speed during workouts, 3 C.H.P that delivers smooth, quiet operation. It features 32 highly engaging preloaded programs, an automated 12 degree incline and a 20 x 60 belt which was designed to minimize noise and friction.
The machine can be folded easily to save space and is the best for user weighing up to 250 pounds. It has extra features like an mp3 player to listen to your favorite music, an Autobreeze fan to keep you cool, i-Fit and Google map, and a grip sensor you can use to monitor your target heart rate. It comes with a 3-year warranty.
4. IUBU Folding Treadmill for Home Use
This space-saving design is easy to fold and assemble. It comes with crystal clear LED display that shows time, distance, heart and burned calories. It features a high-grade motor, tensile belt and can speed up to 10km/Hr.
IUBU fitness trainer has Bluetooth connectivity that is compatible with ios and android. It comes with both running and walking function. This compact model runs smoothly and does not disturb the neighbor. It has shock absorber and user weight capacity of 265 lbs.
3. Sunny Health and Fitness Treadmill SF-T7632
This portable design is feature-rich. It has a wide running surface to accommodate walkers and runners, an easy-to-read LCD display that shows the distance covered, speed, elapsed time, pulse and calories burned. It comes with 3 manual inclines and has a maximum user weight capacity of 220 lbs. With this compact design, you do not need to worry about space and it is very easy to fold and assemble.
Sunny health and fitness treadmill has a speed range of 0.5-7 miles per hour and 1.25 horsepower DC motor. It has additional features like a speed console embedded on the handrails, and a smartphone supporting ledge. You can easily move it about using the transport wheels. Its frame has a 3-year warranty while the parts have a 90 days warranty.
2. Weslo Cadence Treadmill G 5.9
Reach your fitness goals faster with this well-built design. This treadmill features 6 preset workout designed by professional certified trainer, 2 easy to adjust manual incline, and a Cell cushioning to minimize stress on the body joints and increase comfort during workouts. It has a 50 x 16 wide track, a 2.2 horsepower motor and a high speed of 10 miles per hour.
It comes with an easy to read LCD that displays the time, speed, calories burned and distance during training. The pulse sensor built in the console allows you to determine your heart rate and the design is easy to fold. It is an excellent choice for reducing body weight or increasing performance.
1. LifeSpan Treadmill Desk TR1200-DT7
Make every walking step count with this well-thought-out design. Featuring a built-in workstation desk, this multi-tasking design allows you to work during workout session. It features a 2.25 HP torque motor that can speed up to 4 miles per hour, a wide desk surface 38 x 29 that can support keyboard, phone, computer and laptop.
LifeSpan treadmill comes with a well-designed console that provide feedbacks such as distance, speed, walking time, step and calories burn. It has additional features like built-in Bluetooth technology that let you to have experience of Lifespan App and a desk support which reduces noise and impact.
The suspension system can support people weighing up to 350 pounds. It boasts of automated intelli-guard that pauses the treadmill when user step off, thereby minimizing the injury risk. This space-saving design comes with transport wheels mounted at the front of the machine to allow easy mobility.
Now that you have known the top 9 Best treadmills for suitable for your home gym, the questions on your mind are “How do I know the best one to purchase?”, “Which factors should I consider?” the answer to these questions and more are just a few lines away. Want to be an efficient shopper? The buyers guide below contains the factors you need to consider before heading to the store.
Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Treadmill is one of the most expensive equipment in the fitness industry, so you need to take your time and make some step before making your decision.
- Test the treadmill of your choice in a store or gym to have a first-hand experience of how they work.
- Research and learn about your chosen treadmills, that includes reading reviews and product description.
- Ask yourself these questions: – Why am I buying a treadmill? What are my fitness goals? How much can I afford? The answer to these questions will go a long way in helping you to make the right decision
Factors to consider
1. Consider your treadmill size and the available space
You need to determine the amount of space you can offer the treadmill, so before going to the store or pressing that order button, measure the available space and compare it with the dimension of the machine. Thankfully, foldable treadmills are available on the market at affordable prices; this will save you some space, and prevent you from cluttering your room.
2. Determine your treadmill workouts
Do you prefer intense running or a long walk? The answer to this important question will allow you to narrow down your selection and make your choice by considering the motor power. Heavy exercise usually requires a treadmill with a powerful motor.
It is good to purchase a treadmill from reputable, well-recognized brand; that will give you the guarantee that the testing, innovation and development of your chosen treadmills is up to high industrial standard.
4. Consider the features
Treadmills come with different exciting features. You need to consider the features you will like to be using for instance:
- Automated Incline: – You need to purchase treadmills that come with incline to make your workout more interesting. Treadmills that have incline are easy on the joints, support the muscle and burn calories at a breakneck rate.
- Preset workout programs: – Most home gym treadmills come with preloaded workout programs that keep you focused and motivated. The more the workout sessions, the more challenging the workout sessions becomes.
- Other features you may want to consider are: Autobrezze fan, pulse monitors, cushion, water bottle holder, USB port, and Mp3 system.
5. Your budget
Do not stretch your purse too much because you want to buy your chosen treadmill. Go for the one within your budget. Though the higher the price, the more the features you will enjoy.
Other factors you may consider are:
- Shock absorber
- Track size
- Weight capacity
I hope the information contained in this article has helped you in choosing the most suitable treadmill for your home gym. Buy one today and say goodbye to gym membership fee and transport cost because from now on, you are going to be enjoying exciting workout sessions in the comfort of your home.
Last update on 2020-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API