- [SOLAR POWER & USB CHARGING]: 2 charging ways which ensure the tire pressure monitoring system will work continuously, and do not occupy the car cigarette lighter socket.
- [6 ALARM MODES]: fast leak alarm, slow leak alarm, high pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, sensor fault alarm and sensor battery low power alarm, ensure safe driving. [ Press any button will stop alarming ]
- [DIGITAL LCD SCREEN]: the monitor displays real-time pressure & temperature, it can be placed anywhere stably and you can easily read the data.
- [EASY TO USE]: 4 wireless external sensors, easy installation & receive real-time signal. The pressure and temperature data can be switched (default 1.5- 6.0 Bar / 22- 87 Psi), with pressure unit: PSI/Bar and temperature unit: C/F selectable. 【WE PROVIDE 2 EXTRA BATTERIES】
- [WIDELY USED]: TPMS is suitable for car tire pressure range less than 6.0 Bar, like sedans, SUV, MPV and etc. 【IMPORTANT TIP】: 1. Please feel free to contact us if you do not know how to pair the sensors. 2. If one of the sensors does not work properly after first install, reinstall again and wait a short while, it will work then.
- Multiple ALARM Modes: Tymate wireless TPMS include fast leak alarm, slow leak alarm, high pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, sensor fault alarm and sensor battery low power alarm, keeping your driving safe.
- LCD DIGITAL SCREEN: The monitor displays real-time pressure, car voltage and temperature, pressure unit is BAR/PSI, and temperature unit is ℃. It has Bright backlist and Clear readings, you can easily read the data.
- External Sensors: Comes with 4 external sensors and sealed against dust, water and snow, easy installation and receive real-time signal. Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted.
- Widely Use: Tymate TPMS can be widely used in most types of 4-wheel vehicle, Sedan car, Off road vehicle, SUV, Commercial Car, Station Wagon, Minibus, Limousine, MPV, Sports Car, Pickup Truck and more. NOT SUITABLE for Trailer or RV.
- Dynamically Monitor: Dynamically monitors real time air pressure and temperature on the screen, Improve fuel efficiency, prolong tire life and ensure drive safety.
- ☀2 WAY CHARGING - SOLAR POWER & USB CHARGING☀ Tymate TPMS equipped with tempered glass solar panels and 345Ma Lithium batteries supports USB cable charging & solar charging. It can be fast-charged without occupying the car cigarette lighter socket, to ensure the tire pressure monitoring system could work continuously.
- ☀4 EXTERNAL SENSORS - REAL TIME PRESSURE & TEMPERATURE☀ The 4 sensors are high quality against dust, moisture and snow/rain with IP67 waterproof rate, so it is suitable for all weather. The pressure range is 0-6 Bar /0-87 Psi, which is much better than other sensors. It could help monitor the real-time tire situations, so you could prevent the accidence in advance.
- ☀6 ALARM MODES - GUARD YOUR DRIVING SAFETY☀ There are 6 alarm modes to remind you of the abnormal situation with visible and audible alert(LED flash light and warming beep), including fast leak alarm, high/low pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, sensor fault alarm and sensor battery low power alarm, ensuring your driving safety.
- ☀20% BIGGER HD LCD DISPLAY - EASY TO MONITOR ☀ The bigger display supports smart backlighting that could adjust the brightness automatically depending on the environment to help you read the tire data clearly. The LCD panel could display temperature and pressure simultaneously for you to monitor easily while driving.
- ☀EASY INSTALLATION & WIDELY USE ☀ Tymate TPMS could be easily installed and fixed in minutes, and will not affect the normal driving, so it can be widely used in most types of 4-wheel vehicle, such as Sedan car, off-road vehicle, SUV, Station wagon, Minibus, limousine, MPV, Sports car, Pickup truck and so on. Not suitable for trailer or RV.
Every vehicle needs a tire pressure monitoring system, whether you know it yet or not. Your tires are one of the most critical components of your car, besides the engine of course. They keep you firmly on the road, and they handle a lot of pressure. However, being so vital, when they aren’t in peak condition, a lot can go wrong.
Balding tires or tires that have too much air in them or not enough can be responsible for a range of problems. Balding tires can cause you to have an accident, while tires with not enough air in them can account for poor fuel efficiency, as well. And, if your tires are overinflated, you may just find yourself with a blowout, needing to replace them on the side of the road.
Tires are expensive to replace, but they’re not expensive to maintain, not if you have a tire pressure monitoring system. Such a device, while inexpensive, can save you thousands of dollars. It monitors the air pressure in the tires so you know they’re working as they should, and also come with anti-theft nuts to ensure no one can remove them without your knowledge. Keep track of each tire’s pressure with ease, and consider one of the nine premium options below.
9. CARCHET Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Cigarette Lighter
A CARCHET tire pressure monitoring system is just what you need to keep your tires not only safe from theft, but well-monitored to ensure they’re at the correct pressures. Typically, the last thing you remember to do is pump up your tires, but if they’re not maintained at the proper PSI, so much can go wrong. You can have an accident, or you can find yourself losing fuel efficiency and money in the process.
This tire pressure monitoring system offers complete peace of mind. It comes with a central unit and four anti-theft nuts that you install onto your tires. It monitors each tire’s pressure to prevent flat tires, prolongs the life of the tires, avoids abnormal tire wear, and of course, boosts your fuel efficiency. It does this by keeping track of the tire temperature in degrees-Celsius as well as PSI between zero and 116.
It’s suitable for most cars and has four external sensors on the nuts which talk to the device plugged into the cigarette lighter input in your car. To save battery, it turns off when the car goes slower than 20 kilometers per hour, then stops after 10 minutes. This tire pressure monitoring system is adding a new element of safety and security to cars all across the world.
8. GeeMai Solar Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Most tire pressure monitoring systems run from cigarette lighters within the cabin of the car. While this is convenient for charging, it’s not so convenient if you need to use that lighter input for the charging or use of other devices. Therefore, GeeMai has solved this problem with their solar charging tire pressure monitoring system.
While it charges using solar power, you can also use the mini USB slot just in case, and it can sit anywhere in your car. It uses wireless and transmission technology to talk to each of the four nuts on the car and doesn’t need to take up any power components in your vehicle. Convenience is indeed at the fore with this tire pressure monitoring system from GeeMai.
However, what’s also innovative about this device is how accurate it is. It features an enhancement chip that works to provide the most precise data. By doing so, the driver can get an accurate representation of what their tires are doing at all times. Even better, it’s in real time.
It provides an automatic alarm if it detects abnormal tire problems, and will even pick up issues with pressure, temperatures, leaks, and problems with the sensors themselves. As such, you have ample time to pull over and rectify that problem before it causes a danger to yourself and your passengers.
Cars are under a lot of pressure on the road, and this tire pressure monitoring system is designed to handle it. It’s used in many different vehicles and is more durable than several other devices on the market. For the price, you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck.
7. VICTONY Digital Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Solar Power
With an 18-month warranty and peace of mind that you’ll be safer on the road, there’s every reason to consider purchasing this tire pressure monitoring system from VICTONY. Many people avoid buying gadgets for their vehicles because they draw power from the cigarette plug, but you can rest assured that this one doesn’t. Instead, it draws its power from solar charging, along with a USB charging cable as a backup.
Aside from the convenient methods of charging, this tire pressure monitoring system has so much to offer. This VICTONY TPMS has four nuts that attach to each of your tires, and data from these tires is then delivered to the central unit within the cabin of your vehicle. It gives information on all four tires at once and displays not only the pressure but the temperature as well.
This tire monitoring system can detect leaks and sets off an alarm within three seconds of noticing, and you can even customize your alert data to suit your preferences. It will also provide data on your tire air pressure in either KPA, PSI, or BAR, depending on your choice. This tire pressure monitoring system is all about letting you choose.
Owning a tire pressure monitoring system can make vehicle maintenance far more affordable. It can prolong the life of your tires by letting you know when something isn’t right, and you benefit from better fuel efficiency when the tires are at the correct PSI, as well. Stay safer on the road with this tire pressure monitoring system from VICTONY.
6. CACAGOO Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System
If you’ve just received a hefty bill for tires due to lack of maintenance resulting in further damage, you need a tire pressure monitoring system. While the damage has already been done, you can now go forward knowing that you have the finger on the pulse of your vehicle’s requirements – saving you from future eye-watering bills. This tire pressure monitoring system enables you to stay up-to-date with what each of your four tires is doing.
Just install each of the four caps on your tire, plug the central unit into the cigarette lighter output, and benefit from live-time monitoring of what your tires are doing. This tire pressure monitoring system can warn you about abnormalities in your tires, air leakage, excessive temperatures in both degrees-Fahrenheit and degrees-Celsius, and allows you to swap between PSI and BAR, as well.
All of the four sensors on the tires are wireless, and transmit live data to the unit immediately. As such, you’re able to take care of any potential emergency situations as soon as they occur – instead of realizing when it’s too late. It also uses a Freescale chip which means all data is accurate for your peace of mind. By investing in this tire pressure monitoring system from CACAGOO, you’re investing in your safety.
5. Careud U912 Tire Pressure Monitoring System
This compact and affordable tire pressure monitoring unit will give you back complete faith in your vehicle’s abilities. It’s suitable for several different models of Toyota vehicles, and the Mitsubishi Outlander, and comes with a 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
This tire pressure monitoring system aims to make you safer in your vehicle, while reducing the risk of costly repairs, as well. It displays the pressure and temperature of all four tires every three seconds and even monitors your vehicle’s battery power for ultimate efficiency.
There is also more to this tire pressure monitoring system than meets the eye. It features a highly advanced Freescale wireless sensor system which is a six-in-one for your convenience, and it alerts you immediately with an alarm if something is wrong with either pressure or temperature. If you don’t have much faith in your vehicle, this device can restore it in a heartbeat.
4. Blueskysea LCD Display Tire Pressure Monitoring System
This innovative tire pressure monitoring system from Blueskysea can restore lost faith in your vehicle, and put more money in your wallet. Your tires are under immense pressure getting you from A to B every day, but very rarely do we spare a thought for what their needs are. That’s where this monitoring system comes in. Running on solar power with a USB cord for charging the unit, it’s able to accurately and in live time, monitor the condition of each of your four tires.
If they are too hot, it will tell you about it with an audio and visual alert, and if the temperature has altered through use or a leak, it will tell you about that too. Every year, thousands of people forget to inflate their tires, and the result is a loss of fuel efficiency and the risk of having an accident. Your tires must always be in premium condition, and this tire pressure monitoring system ensures they are.
It offers information on the tire pressure in both PSI and BAR, and even forecasts leaks, and temperature inconsistencies as they occur. The result is extended tire life, thus leaving more money in your wallet, and safer driving to keep you and your family safe.
All four tire sensors on the tires that talk directly to the central unit in your vehicle are durable and waterproof and are built to last the distance. Consider buying a tire pressure monitoring system from Blueskysea today.
3. Yokaro Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 6 External Sensors
Running a vehicle every day can be expensive, but by merely using a tire pressure monitoring system, you may just find you’ve got more money in your wallet. This Yokaro tire pressure monitoring system enables you to stay updated with the condition of your tires, and whether they are operating at full efficiency. Tires that are underinflated can cost you as much as 11 cents per gallon of fuel, and significant savings can be made merely by ensuring they’re at the right PSI at all times.
However, doing so can be time consuming and inconvenient without a tire pressure monitoring system. You have to carry around a gauge with you, and it’s all too easy to forget to use it. This device takes care of the hard work for you. Just install the sensor nuts on each of your four tires, and let the system work its magic. It will give you live alerts on your PSI from 1.5 to 99, and can even monitor the temperature in case something isn’t quite right. To save battery on the solar-charged unit, it will also turn off after 10 minutes of going below 20 kilometers per hour.
This tire pressure monitoring system can make your life so much easier and safer, so there’s every reason to invest in your vehicle today.
2. CARCHET RV Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System
This solar-powered CARCHET tire pressure monitoring system will be your new favorite gadget once you see what it’s capable of. Have you ever wondered why your fuel efficiency changes over time or your vehicle doesn’t feel smooth on the road? Your tires could be to blame. Without getting out a tire gauge or seeing a mechanic, it can be hard to know whether that’s the case. However, with a tire pressure monitoring gauge, you can find all that out, and more.
This device enables you to take notice of abnormal wear on your tires, low or high pressures, and unusual temperatures. Instead of “winging it,” you can find out in real time whether your vehicle is even safe to be on the road. And, if it’s not, it lets you know by way of an audio and visual alert. It measures your tires’ pressure in PSI and BAR, and temperatures in degrees-Fahrenheit and degrees-Celsius.
The primary device requires no plugging in. However, it has a USB cable for additional charging. Six sensors are also mounted to direct data to the tire pressure monitoring system, and this means you get real-time information on what’s happening with your vehicle. This device doesn’t require professional installation. Just install the anti-theft sensor nuts and immediately reap the rewards.
1. Catinbow TPMS System with Solar Power
If money is tight thanks to expensive tire and car repairs, it might be time to invest in this affordable Catinbow tire pressure monitoring system. While it’s more affordable than other devices for sale, it doesn’t make it any less efficient.
Like other tire pressure monitoring systems for sale, it’s able to provide you with real-time data via the four wheel nut caps, directly to the USB and solar power charged device in the cabin of your vehicle. It knows when your tire pressures are too low or high, when the tire temperature is too hot or cold, and it can alert you to these discrepancies with audio and visual alerts on the primary device.
Each of the four sensors that provide this helpful information to the LCD display is also built to last. They are dustproof, waterproof, and even alert you to air leakage in the tires thanks to extreme sensitivity. When you’re tired of costly repairs due to poor maintenance, you can get back control with this Catinbow tire pressure monitoring system.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API