- Large main compartment with U shaped opening & Top carry handles with snap closure
- Features two side zippered pockets and an adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- MEASUREMENTS: 22˝ x 14˝ x .75˝
- ALL YOU NEED: This two tone wheeled duffle luggage is made of durable 600D heavy duty polyester fabric with Timberland signature hardware and sporty outdoor-ready trim. The softside design will keep all of your important travel items as safe as can be
- QUALITY WHEELS: The two wheel system included with this duffle suitcase is perfect for easy maneuverability, so you can run through the airport or roll your luggage on any tough outdoor surfaces
- EASY HANDLE: The telescoping trolley handles on this Timberland wheeled duffle suitcase are recessed and feature a push-button locking mechanism. Because no one wants to deal with a broken luggage handle while making the most of their travels
- MADE TO LAST: These wheeled duffle suitcases come in a variety of sizes, from 22 inches, to 26 inches, to 30 inches. This means you can have the same convenient luggage, whether you need to pack for a two day trip or an international excursion
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: The interior of this wheeled duffle suitcase is fully lined and features a large interior mesh pockets and adjustable valet straps. The more space, the better when it comes to Timberland luggage. We know looks are important, but storage is crucial
- mesh lining
- 26" Wheeled duffle: 26" X 16" X 14"
- Push-button locking trolley handle
- In-line skate wheels
When we travel it’s important that you take everything that you need. But it is equally important that everything we need fits into a bag that we can easily handle and maneuver. This is especially true of airline travel. Because of the detailed restrictions and limits on the size and types and contents of the bag, your suitcase must conform to these requirements. It’s a terrible moment to get to the airline counter and have that moment of terror wondering if your bag will be allowed on board.
The Timberland Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel is the airline carry on that fits your needs. It conforms to the airline industry’s size requirements. It also offers a variety of compartments and pockets which can accommodate your travel essentials. This wheeled duffel bag has the benefit of Timberland quality and construction. It is a great bag that can fill a number of different roles.
Holding It In: The Role Of A Timberland Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel
Most of us need a carryon bag that we can fill to the brim. We need a bag that we can take with us, on board the plane that can contain everything we need for a weekend trip. Timberland Twin Mountain wheeled duffel is one such bag. It’s spacious enough to allow travelers to pack whatever they may need for a quick trip. But also includes enough pockets and compartments to separate items as needed.
This Timberland bag can hold it all. Clothes and shoes and toiletries plus a few extra accessories can fit within its confines. The wheeled duffel includes an interior compartment for an additional organization of items within the bag. Because it is a duffel bag it can double as a bag for road trips or overnighters where the compact size of the bag will be an asset. It’s the perfect size to permit you to toss in a couple changes of clothes, the essentials and then go.
Holding Up: The Rugged and Durable Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel
After being assured that the bag can hold all you need to put in it, now you want to be sure that it can hold up to all you have to put it through. Though carry-on bags don’t necessarily go through the rigors of baggage handling systems at airports, they see a much more thorough testing at the hands of travelers. Carry-on bags have to survive curbside treatment, security check points and multiple trips through the concourse. This Timberland Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel is up to handle all of that and more.
This designer bag is 22 inches tall, 13 inches wide and 9 inches deep. Despite the wheels, frame and handle it is surprisingly lightweight, coming in at about 7 pounds. The measurements of the bag are important because of the airline industry restrictions for a carry on. This bag will meet both the US and European standards for a carry-on bag. But in addition, it can handle being bumped, beat and dragged through the airport and other environments. The wheeled duffel is made up of polyester and ripstop fabric, which is both durable but also water resistant. Perfect for an overhead compartment or short jaunt in the trunk of a car.
Wheels and Handles and All
Timberland’s 22 inch wheeled duffel includes a few notable features. Compression straps, handles and a collapsible handle are great inclusions on the bag. However, one of the most important factors is the wheels. This wheeled duffel rolls easily across a variety of surfaces. From the asphalt to the heavy duty carpet to the concrete, the wheels let the bag glide smoothly. The sturdy frame and collapsible handle of the Timberland Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel add to the efficiency of the wheels. The frame allows the bag to be manipulated over obstacles and stairs, and the handle extends out to a great length. This features means that even with my long legs, I can pull the bag and not clip my heels.
The compression straps that wrap around the front of the bag are a great inclusion as well. Their presence permits the traveler to make use of every inch of the bag, yet keep everything tightly bound. It’s an easy way to be sure that bag will still fit in the overhead bin. Speaking of the overhead storage spaces, the padded handles on the top and side of the bag are great for lifting and handling the bag in the smaller spaces. It’s easy to grip one of those handles and slide the bag forward or backward to adjust in that compartment.
Winner: Timberland Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel
If you need a great bag to carry on an airplane or throw in the car on a short trip, the Timberland Twin Mountain Wheeled Duffel is for you. Its sturdy construction and compatible size make it a winner across multiple categories. It’s a good choice and a quality product.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API