- USED FOR 3 SEASONS:Our Sleeping Bags can be used for 3 seasons.They are designed for 35~50 Degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, these bags also have a weather-resistant design to keep you warm even in extreme conditions and prevent you from any dampness - this is achieved through double-filled technology.our sleeping bags are designed to ensure that after a tiring day of trekking, hiking, travel or any other exploration you can get a good and relaxing night’s sleep.
- DESIGN: Separated zipper at the bottom can also make your feet often come out through the wind. Half-circle hood with adjustable drawstring keeps your head warmer even in extreme conditions.Our sleeping bags are designed to provide much needed rest after a full day of outdoor activities.
- MATERIAL:Outer Cover Material-premium 210T Anti-tearing Polyester Fabric which is waterproof and Breathable; Lining Material:190T polyester pongee ; Fill-Material:100% hollow cotton
- SIZE&EASY TO CARRY:(190 + 30)cm x 75 cm.Can be wiped clean or machine washed making it versatile and convenient. Each sleeping bag comes with a compression sack with straps, allowing for super convenient storage and easy carry maneuverability
- 100% SATISFACTION :100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED, no hassle money back or replacement .We try over very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there's a problem, message us! Order now!At your service,dear.Anyway,thanks for your coming
- DESIGNED FOR COOL/COLD WEATHER - Our sleeping bags have a waterproof, weather-resistant design to keep you warm even in extreme conditions and prevent you from any dampness - this is achieved through double-filled technology.
- USED FOR 3 SEASONS - Rated temperature 15 degrees-50 degrees, which allows sleeper warm even at 15℉. Comfort temperature is 30 degrees-40 degrees. Lightweight & compact design which is convenient to carry along for any outdoor adventures, and its ability to withstand extreme weather conditions – certainly the best sleeping bag for adventures
- EASY TO CARRY AND CLEAN – The Gold Armour sleeping bags are also extremely easy to clean as they are safer for machine wash too. Moreover, each sleeping bag comes with a travel-friendly carry bag, a compression sack with straps, which makes it quite convenient to store and carry the sleeping bag along. The bags are not only ideal for cold conditions but even for warmer weather.
- DESIGN: Separated zipper at the bottom can also make your feet often come out through the wind.
- Material - Outer Cover Material:210T Nylon,Waterproof and Breathable Fabrics;Lining Material: 190T Polyester Pongee; Fill-Material: 100% hollow cotton.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE-Each sleeping bag is equipped with a compression bag with straps. Our compression bag has the biggest advantage of its large capacity, which makes it easy to store and carry. It can be packed into an ultra-compact bag in a few seconds without folding or Rolling, saving you more time
- ROOMY AND COMFORTABLE - They are incredibly roomy for any adult or child. It's easy to get in, get out and turn around to find a comfortable sleeping position. The zipper stays closed, and the plush filling means you'll sleep like a baby.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE AND WARM-We found the best balance between waterproof, breathable and warmth to make you more comfortable when using.
- ADVANCED MATERIALS- This sleeping bag is durable,high quality fluffy cotton fabricis very soft ,the highest grade of 100% polyester fiber is used as the surface material,and hollow cotton is used as the fillerto ensure light weight,durability and easy to carry,it can help you get rid of the hard work,Hike and a hard day,bring you a relaxing warm sleep.
- BEST CHIOCE- we strongly stand behind the great craftsmanship of these sleeping bags. If you aren’t satisfied with the comfort, the size, the weight or for any reason at all then just let us know and we’ll be happy to give you a full refund – no hassles, no delays, no questions asked.
Traditionally, a sleeping bag was a mere sack in which you would rest your weary body after a hard day of work or activities. Today, however, there are options aplenty to suit every climate and every person. There are sleeping bags for children, smaller and easier to wash, and there are also double, queen, and king sleeping bags for adults wishing to snuggle up together.
However, the variety on offer doesn’t stop with only the size. If you find yourself in warmer climes, a lightweight sleeping bag is always available to provide you with light cover. However, if you’re camping in snowy terrain, you’ll find you can benefit from a warm, feathered or well-insulated bag to ensure you’re snug and warm even when the temperatures drop.
The humble sleeping bag has come a long way in recent years, so why not check out these options to see which is the better choice for you and your family?
9. Teton Sports Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag for All Seasons
If you find yourself going on a camping adventure or an extended overnight hike, you may find this sleeping bag from Teton Sports could tick all the boxes for your needs. The most important feature of it is that it’s very lightweight. As a result, you will have no qualms about adding it to your backpack as you navigate through challenging terrain.
However, users will also appreciate how warm it is, in spite of its lightness. It uses body mapping technology to add extra insulation to the parts of your body that need it the most, such as your feet. What’s more, it comes with a three-piece hood which helps to keep your entire head warm as you hunker down for a night in the great outdoors.
For extra convenience, the zipper won’t snag on the material, and the draft tube stops any cold spots in their tracks. You even benefit from a better night’s sleep thanks to the breathable liner, water resistance, and microfiber insulation. This insulation also helps the sleeping bag to be far more compact than others on the market.
With a lifetime warranty sealing the deal, you’re sure to find this bag from Teton Sports more than meets the mark for all your outdoor sleeping requirements.
8. Abco Tech Portable Lightweight Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack
Whether you’re camping, hiking, or merely staying over at a friend’s house, you will be impressed by how easily this sleeping bag from Abco Tech covers your needs. While it’s lightweight enough to carry with you as you go hiking or traveling, it’s warm enough to handle near-freezing temperatures and everything the wilderness can throw at you.
It has a traditional mummy shape with more space at the top and a narrow contour towards the bottom, and it’s suitable for temperatures as low as 20 degrees-Fahrenheit. Therefore, if you find yourself camping in less than ideal temperatures, you’ll stay warm and cozy throughout the night.
What’s more, not even moisture will be a problem for this bag. Abco Tech lightweight sleeping bag has a weather-resistant and waterproof outer polyester layer and is double-filled with an S-quilted design to further enhance that protection. It’s also skin-friendly with durable yet luxurious material, which then rolls up into a compact bag with straps for easy transportation. Priced competitively and packed full of convenient features, you may find this is the very bag you need to head out into the great outdoors.
7. Farland Outdoor Lightweight Portable Waterproof Camping Sleeping Bag
If you need a sleeping bag that will cater to every member of your family while fitting within your budget, then this one from Farland might be the answer. Not only can you select from various color options, so everyone knows which bag is theirs, but they are priced so that it won’t break your bank to kit everyone out for a camping experience.
This bag is designed both for sleepovers indoors and for harsh extremities in the outdoors as well. It’s designed for temperatures as low as 20 degrees-Fahrenheit and is also lightweight enough to carry on hiking trips. In essence, this sleeping bag meets the mark for all everyday situations in which you may find yourself.
When it comes to durability, having a sleeping bag that lasts the distance is crucial, and this one does. The outer nylon material is both waterproof and breathable, while the lining is luxurious and lightweight to provide a comfortable night’s sleep. You will also be impressed by how robust this material is, withstanding many different extreme environments you may find yourself in when on a camping or hiking adventure.
Once you’re ready to hit the road, you can then put it back in its bag and comfortably carry it on your journey. Purchasing these bags for your whole family may be one of the best buying decisions you ever make.
6. Winner Outfitters Mummy Sleeping Bags with Compression Sack
It can be quite challenging to find a sleeping bag that’s both affordable and suitable for all conditions, so you’ll be pleased when you come across this one. Available in three very vibrant colors, it’s the perfect accompaniment to your hiking pack as you head into the great outdoors.
It’s priced competitively on the market so more people can benefit from it, and features that traditional mummy styling to keep you cozy and warm. What’s more, with its 350T polyester material, it’s able to keep you warm in temperatures as low as 20 degrees-Fahrenheit. You will love everything this bag has to offer.
It’s waterproof, hardy to reduce the risk of rips, and is ultra-soft to keep you comfortable at all times. What’s more, it has fiberfill that’s environmentally friendly, very insulated, and non-allergenic as well. All bases are covered when you purchase this bag.
Given its lightweight design, you will also find that it’s easy to take with you on hiking or camping trips. Attach it to your hiking kit in its bag, then hit the road. When you return, you will love how easy it is to clean, and how suitable it is for every member of the family. When the time comes to upgrade to a new sleeping bag that will handle the elements with far more efficacy, consider this one from Winner Outfitters.
5. MalloMe 3-Season Camping Sleeping Bag for Adult and Kids
When you and your family decide to head on a hiking or camping adventure during fall, spring, or summer, you will enjoy how cozy and comfortable you’ll be in this MalloMe sleeping bag. Available in a range of colors and as a double or single bag, it will meet the mark for every member of the family.
What first appeals about this bag is its compact size. Even though it rolls out to a luxurious, comfortable and warm sleeping bag, it then folds back up into a compact bag. As a result, you can attach it to your hiking bag or store it in the trunk of your car with no problems at all. It’s lightweight, durable, and ready to provide you with a peaceful night’s slumber.
What’s more, you won’t be kept awake at night because you’re cold. With double-layer fabric and S-stitching, it helps to keep you warm while being resistant to weather and water at the same time. Even in almost-freezing temperatures, you’ll be pleased you brought your MalloMe bag along for the ride.
If you happen to get the bag dirty while you’re out in the wilderness, it won’t be an issue. You can wipe the exterior clean, or you can put it in the washing machine. It will come out looking as good as new each time. Lightweight, entirely portable and suitable for most weather conditions, it’s easy to see why more and more consumers are choosing to purchase these sleeping bags.
4. Honest Outfitters Single Sleeping Bags
Rather than spend hundreds of dollars on a sleeping bag you’ll only be using in spring, summer, and fall, why not pay a fraction of the price but benefit from warmth and comfort as well? This sleeping bag from Honest Outfitters is the perfect accompaniment to a hiking or camping kit while being affordable enough so that you can buy more than one.
It’s a warm and comfortable sleeping bag that will provide a restful night’s sleep, as well as being waterproof with robust and durable lining as well. You can benefit from the robustness and comfort from the polyester, while the hollow lining ensures you’re warm and comfortable all night long.
When you find yourself in freezing temperatures, you can rely on this bag to keep you snug. You can pull the drawstrings around the hood area for additional warmth, and remain cozy in temperatures as low as 35 degrees-Fahrenheit as well.
When you’re looking for sleeping gear that’s warm as well as lightweight, this one will tick all the boxes. Even though it provides you with enough heat to keep comfortable throughout the night, it’s also lightweight enough to travel with you on your hiking journey. It even comes in a bag for easier attachment to a kit.
If sleeping gear that’s both well made and affordable is what you require, you can get that and so much more with this bag from Honest Outfitters.
3. Coleman Adult Mummy Sleeping Bag
Are you planning on going camping, hiking, hunting, or adventuring in the great outdoors and need a quality sleeping bag? This one from Coleman might be the answer. Even in temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit, you can rest assured you’ll be as comfortable and as cozy as if you were in your own bed.
It’s made of and filled with 100 percent polyester and accommodates most people up to six-foot-two in height. What’s more, it’s designed to take all the discomfort out of sleeping outdoors.
It has a mummy-style design to keep you more comfortable on those cold nights, while it even comes with a sculpted hood you can pull tight around your head with a drawstring. All your outdoor needs are covered with this bag.
For extra peace of mind that you won’t feel the chill, the material is quilted, the foot space is insulated, and it features a draft tube to keep all that heat in when you need it the most. Even doing up the zip is easier with this sleeping bag. With a “ZipPlow” system, the fabric won’t snag as you do it up or unzip it.
Affordable for all outdoor adventurers, it’s a bag that’s well worth your consideration.
2. Chillax Double Extra Large Sleeping Bag for Two Adults
If the thought of sleeping on your own in a single sleeping bag doesn’t appeal to you, then maybe this double one from Chillax might. Rather than rely on your own body heat to keep you warm, you can snuggle into the one you love, while benefiting from the high-quality material to provide extra warmth and comfort as well.
This bag is made of high-quality materials, features a no-snag zipper, and has an exceptional ratio of warmth to weight. It’s also quilted, luxurious, and is made for conditions from 32 degrees-Fahrenheit upward. Therefore, if you find yourself camping or hiking in fall, spring, or summer, this sleeping bag will more than satisfy your requirements. What’s more, if you are caught out in bad weather, its robust outer shell and waterproof exterior will prove beneficial too.
For all these features, you also don’t have to hand over a substantial amount of money. It’s priced so that more people can afford to own one, all the while being suitable for a range of events. You are sure to find this sleeping bag ticks the boxes for all occasions.
1. Fundango Double King Size Sleeping Bag with 2 Pillows
If you and your significant other want to snuggle together on your next outdoor adventure, you can rely on this sleeping bag to provide the warmth and comfort. It’s made of waterproof, breathable fabric with polyester filling, is spacious for two people, and is ideal for temperatures as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit as well. No matter where you go, you’re sure to find this sleeping bag can prove suitable for the occasion.
When you’re looking for the perfect sleeping equipment for your tent or trip, it can be challenging to find items that will keep you warm and comfortable and also last the distance. Because of its high-quality material, superior finish and of course, luxury lining, you will be more than impressed with this bag. When the time comes to prepare for your next trip, add this one to your shopping cart.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API