- Tested and approved for Bike, Skate, Ski. CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203, STM F2040-11 / ASTM F1446, EN 1077, EN 1078
- Classic skate design helmet with 8 vents to keep you cool and comfortable and 2 sets of interchangeable pads for a custom fit.
- Fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact
- Keep your head protected in this Retrospec helmet as you ride on your bikes, Skateboards, roller skates and scooters
- Pick from a variety of matte Colors to perfectly accent your bike and augment your personality and this helmet is recommended for riders who are age 14+.
- Dual Certified skateboarding and bike helmet with ABS shell and impact-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Ideal for biking, skateboarding, scooters, BMX, roller derby, and commuting
- Includes two different sets of removable, moisture-wicking Sweatsaver Fit Pads to customize fit; adjustable chin strap with side release buckle
- Size XS/S fits 18.9 – 21.25 in (48 – 54 cm), S/M fits 21.5 – 22.75 in (55 – 58 cm), L/XL 23.25 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
- MULTI-SPORTING GEAR: These Kids / Child Bike Helmets are flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities, include cycling, skateboarding, scootering, inline & roller skating. These helmets would be the essential protective gear for any outdoor sports-lovers.
- Size Measurements( Please check second Image for clear explaination) : Small: 18.1’’-19.7, Medium: 19.7’’-22.8'', Large: 20.9’’-23.2''., These Cycling helmets come with an adjustable strap which make it flexible to fit the size of Adult. The flexibility of the strap make it a unisex product and would fit both well for both boys and girls.
- IMPACT Resistance:These bike helmets are specially designed for Kids / Child Multi-sports Head protection. The material use is tough and durable PVC & PC, EPS foam which would help absorb the impact and protect the head during impact.
- VENTILATION: Use of multiple vents, special aerodynamic design and breathable foam to reduce sweating and keep staying cool. It also reduces the high body temperature caused by intense body movements.
- Package included:1 x Helmet
When you go out skateboarding – either by yourself or with friends, you should never hit the road without your skateboard helmets. While some children, and even adults, think skateboarding without skateboard helmets is okay, it can be quite dangerous.
Whether you’re riding on a designated skateboard ramp or you’re using your board as a form of transport, you will find a skateboard helmet can provide your head with the necessary protection it requires. The last thing you want is to trip over, fall off, and hit your head. The damage can be worse than you think.
Therefore, if you’re an avid skateboarder but have not yet invested in a helmet to go with your board, there’s no time like today. The best part is, there are hundreds of options from which to choose. You can select from a range of colors, brands, and sizes, and even benefit from the knowledge that there is sure to be one within your price range.
9. Flybar Bike and Skateboard Adjustable Dial Helmet
Whether you’re an adult buying for a child or yourself, you will find this adjustable skateboard helmet from Flybar will meet all your safety requirements. Not only is it packed full of features to give you peace of mind of your safety, but it also fits the certification requirements of both ASTM and CPSC.
However, the benefits don’t end there. Once you’ve selected one of three sizes and one of nine colors, you can then learn how luxuriously comfortable this skateboard helmet is. It has a robust outer shell to give you confidence that it’s hardy, but then it keeps your head secure thanks to the EPS foam liner. This liner provides a snug fit while protecting your head from impact.
If you don’t feel like the fit is entirely snug, you can adjust it to suit. Use the spin dial, which you can move, to secure the helmet in place securely around your head. Whether you’re skateboarding, rollerblading, longboarding, or something else, this Flybar helmet will tick all the boxes for your needs.
- CPSC, ASTM-certified
- Suitable for skating, rollerblading, longboarding, cycling, scootering, and more
- Nine color options
- Three size options
- Dial adjustable fit
- Vents for ventilation
- ABS outer shell
- EPS foam lining
8. OutdoorMaster Lightweight Skateboard Helmets
You don’t have to spend a lot of money on a skateboard helmet to get a safe one. In fact, this one from OutdoorMaster will tick all the boxes for safety, while meeting the mark for style and comfort as well. You will be more than impressed with everything this skateboard helmet has to offer.
Firstly, you can choose from a range of different colors to suit your needs. If your board is a specific color, you can choose a helmet to match. The color palette also includes a contemporary matte finish which many people are sure to appreciate.
However, when it comes to comfort, it’s a standout feature as well. It comes with EPS padding and a removable liner, both of which help to keep you comfortable and secure. After a day of riding your board, you can then remove the lining and wash it, so it’s hygienic and clean.
You will also find wearing this skateboard helmet is a refreshing experience. Thanks to the 12 air vents, fresh air can flow through at all times. Sealing the deal is the one-year warranty and safety certification. If this helmet doesn’t meet your requirements, you can return it with no questions asked.
- Low-profile design
- One-year warranty
- 12 air vents for ventilation
- ABS shell
- EPS padding
- Removable lining
7. Triple Eight Gotham Helmet for Skateboarding and Biking
With eight color options on offer, it’s clear to see this is a skateboard helmet that offers the power to choose. Rather than go for plain white or black, you can opt for a color that suits your skateboard, rather than what you believe has to work instead.
Aside from the color, however, you also benefit from a range of exciting features that help both your comfort and your safety. This helmet is certified to both ASTM and CPSC standards, all the while being fitted with some of the best materials for robustness and hardiness.
It has grooved EPS for better ventilation, as well as sweat pads that wick away moisture while adding to the comfort aspect. When you choose to buy this affordable skateboard helmet, you will be more than impressed with everything it has to offer.
- EPS with grooving for better air flow
- Dial system for better adjustability
- Reflective dial
- Custom fit
- Sweatsaver pads
- CPSC, ASTM-certified
6. Destroyer Skateboard Scooter Helmet
When you’re looking for a new skateboard helmet, it helps to find one that not protects your head but stands out from the crowd while it does it. When you buy a skateboard helmet from Destroyer, you can rest assured you will look stylish, all the while protecting your head in the best way possible.
You can select vibrant colors such as red, pink, and turquoise, or go for those more neutral hues such as black, olive, white, and gray. What’s more, there are four sizes, meaning the chances of your size being available is high.
This skateboard helmet also features some of the best technology to keep your head safe should you be involved in an accident. The exterior shell is ABS, while it also features a soft and spongy liner on the inside. This liner is both excellent for absorbing impact and for keeping your head comfortable and snug.
On a hot day, you will also enjoy how light your head is. There are various vents throughout which help to dissipate and absorb sweat for a more refreshing feel. What’s more, there is sweat-absorbing foam to ensure it stays off your head and out of the way.
When you buy this helmet from Destroyer, you then benefit from the knowledge that you don’t have to be a skateboarder to use it. From rollerblading and skating through to longboarding and BMX biking, this helmet is suitable for all manner of activities.
- Four sizes
- Multi-use for various sports such as rollerblading, skateboarding, longboarding, and more
- Adjustable fit
- Abs shell
- Soft liner
- Impact resistant
- Sweat-absorbing foam
- Ventilation vents
5. Punisher Skateboards Pro Helmets
If you’re tired of owning a skateboard helmet that’s worn, faded, and a little bit dangerous, it might be time to upgrade to one that has your safety and style in mind. Even though many of the helmets on the market opt for sense over fashion, this one has a mixture of both.
It features dual certification for both ASTM and CPSC standards, all the while ticking all the boxes for your need to look “cool” as well. Choose from green, pink, orange, purple, white, blue, and gold, all of which feature beautiful metallic fleck to help you stand out from the crowd.
However, aside from style, you benefit from only the best in comfort features as well. There are 13 air vents to provide refreshing air when you need it the most, as well as a comfortable chin strap you can adjust in seconds as well. What’s more, the internal pads of this helmet are entirely removable so you can wash them quickly too.
- ASTM, CPSC-certified
- Various color options
- 13 air vents
- Nylon straps
- Removable foam pads
- Three sizes
- UV sticker for low light conditions
4. Vihir Winter Ski Snow Skateboard Helmet for Adults
If you want a skateboard helmet that you will end up using more for ski season, then this helmet from Vihir will meet the mark for both activities. While it’s going to cater for snow activities, there’s no reason why you can’t use it as a skateboard helmet as well
It features CE EN certification, comes with a robust ABS shell, and is then luxuriously comfortable on the inside with a fleece liner and EPS shell as well. If you want the best protection money can buy, you will find this helmet offers plenty.
What’s more, you remain comfortable – even after hours of use. There are 14 vents to keep air circulating through, as well as well-placed vents to stop any goggles you’re wearing from fogging up too. What’s more, it features an easy-to-fit system. As a result, you can have it feeling snug and tight at the touch of a dial.
Available in matte black or pink, it’s a stylish and functional ski helmet that will tick all the boxes for your needs.
- ABS outer shell
- EPS inner shell
- CE EN certification
- 14 vents
- Four net layers
- Two sizes
- Removable fleece liner
- Padded chin strap
3. Atphefety Kids Helmets for Skating Skateboard Scooter
If your children are beginning to venture into the outside world, playing on their bikes, scooters, and skateboards, then don’t let them out without a skateboard helmet. Children’s heads are exceptionally vulnerable, and if they don’t have the best protection, you are putting them at risk. Therefore, there’s every reason to see why this skateboard helmet from Atphefety is a good option for you.
They feature PVC and EPS foam for better head protection, all the while being resistant to impact. What’s more, they are very lightweight, meaning your children won’t feel fatigue on their neck or back. When it comes to their comfort, the 14 air vents will prove popular. These vents allow cold air to pass through the top and sides of the helmet while increasing the pleasure of the experience. However, the padding on the inside is entirely washable, should you want to make them as hygienically clean as possible.
If you’re worried about achieving a snug fit, you can rest assured this skateboard helmet is easy to adjust. The helmet has an adjustable strap and regulator which allows you to achieve that comfortable yet tight fit on your child’s head.
- 14 air vents
- Suitable for many outdoor activities such as scootering, roller skating, and skateboarding
- Washable liner
- Lightweight at 200 grams
- Adjustable straps
2. Gioro Skateboard Helmet for Multi Sports
If you’re looking for a competitively priced skateboard helmet, but you don’t want to compromise on safety, you don’t have to with this helmet from Gioro. Even though it’s so affordable, so that most people can afford to own one, you still benefit from the same comfort and safety factors you’d expect with well-known brands.
To put it on and get the correct fit, you will see the adjustable dial on the back of the helmet, as well as the buckles, make the process a breeze. Adjust the nylon straps, fit it on your head, and get that snug fit suitable for your skateboarding adventure.
If you do find you have an accident, you will be impressed with how well this skateboard helmet protects your head. It features a robust ABS shell, impact-resistant EPS foam lining, and safety certification for your peace of mind.
If you use the helmet for extended periods, you will also see the benefits of the 11 included vents. The vents help to transfer cold air throughout the helmet, making a more comfortable and breathable helmet.
- CPSC, ASTM-certified
- 11 vents
- ABS outer shell
- EPS foam lining
- Impact resistant
- Nylon, adjustable straps
- Easy-release strap buckle
- Adjustable dial
1. GOTRAX Multi-Sport Bike and Scooter Skateboard Helmets
Rather than opt for a skateboard helmet that’s not suitable for other sports, why not select one that’s flexible for them all? Whether you’re skateboarding, long-boarding, rollerblading or taking part in a similar activity, you will find this helmet provides all the protection you require.
It’s available in three colors – pink, white, and black, as well as a range of sizes. What’s more, it’s affordable and competitively priced in comparison to other helmets on the market. However, the benefits don’t end there.
You benefit from the knowledge that this helmet meets all CPSC and ASTM criteria, all the while offering a robust internal and external shell for impact. What’s more, if you’re prone to sweating, you’ll find it won’t run down your face and into your eyes. The cooling system coupled with the padding ensure you feel dry when it matters the most.
With various sizes to choose from, you can rest assured this skateboard helmet will tick all the boxes for your requirements.
- CPSC, ASTM certification
- Ventilation system
- Sweat-absorbent pads
- Various size options
- Three color choices
- Competitively priced
Last update on 2020-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API