- Four multi directional split spherical spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- Wardrobe on wheels stands upright when open to provide on-hanger packing and easy access to all contents
- Fully featured interior includes hanger hook, extender panel for longer garments, lined shoe compartment, compression straps and multiple pockets for exceptional packing organization. Holds enough for a 7 day trip
- Textured TPR coated, gel-infused, push button locking handle provides a comfortable grip
- Travel sentry combination lock provides additional peace of mind when checking belongings
- SMOOTH ROLLING in line skate wheels for effortless mobility
- HANGER HOOK BRACKET allows for clothes to be moved right from closet to garment bag
- TWO MESH CORNER POCKETS for small personal items
- REMOVABLE CLOSET HOOK to hang the bag from a door or closet bar
- INTERIOR INCUDES POCKETS for shoes, extender panel for longer garments, mesh pockets and tie down straps to secure loose items
- BODY FABRIC is created from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- LOW-PROFILE YKK newly developed, low-profile zipper resists abrasion 15x better than conventional coil zippers
- HOLDS any hanger style
- NEATLY FOLDS for easy carrying
- PADDED shoulder strap
A Century’s Old Tradition of Good Quality
When luggage salesman Jesse Shwayder first opened the Shwayder Trunk Manufacturing Company back in 1910, there was no way that he could have foreseen just how hugely successful his foray into the travel and luggage world was going to be. Today, the Samsonite brand is famous for its line of durable luggage sets and pieces. One of Samsonite’s latest innovations—the Silhouette Sphere Spinner—essentially redefined the garment bag category. It combines the convenience of a folding garment bag with the portability and maneuverability of a spinner suitcase. The Silhouette Sphere offers plenty of space for your suits, uniforms, or dresses, and has enough features to help keep them dust and wrinkle-free during transit.
A Full-Featured Wardrobe On Wheels – Samsonite Silhouette Sphere Spinner Garment Bag
At first glance, the Silhouette Sphere looks to be one of the classiest, most professional-looking suitcases that delivers on the quality that people have come to expect from Samsonite. In reality, it’s more than that. It is a fully capable, upright, folding wardrobe equipped with spinner wheels for maximum mobility. On top of all that, it is also one of the most structurally organized multi-compartment luggage pieces available today.
The top handle of the Samsonite Silhouette Sphere Spinner Garment Bag features a cushioned under-grip, which makes lifting the bag easier on your hands. There is also a two-stage locking retractable handle that lets you pull the Silhouette Sphere along like an inline fixed wheel. The adjustable-height handle makes it easy to trolley the garment bag alongside you while you walk, regardless of whether you’re short or tall.
A Place for Everything
The Silhouette Sphere offers plenty of garment packing options. The front features two zipper compartments for storing, magazines, travel documents, or anything that you might need quick access to once you get to your destination. Both compartments are fully gusseted, giving you the perfect expandable space that you need to squeeze in some last-minute packing.
The main compartment opens up to a large, spacious cavity that has enough room for a full three to four-day trip. It has a hanger clip at the top half of the bag in between two structured corner pockets. The bottom half of the Samsonite Silhouette Sphere Spinner Garment Bag has an extender panel with two additional zipper pockets. The extender panel allows you to strap in longer items of clothing, such as dresses and gowns. There are compression straps on both the top and bottom sections of the bag, ensuring that your suits or dresses are nice and taut.
Underneath the Silhouette Sphere are the four spherical wheels that pivot in a 360-degree direction, allowing the garment bag to turn on a dime while navigating through crowds or sprinting towards the boarding gate. The advantage of using spherical wheels is that more of the wheel comes into contact with the ground, thus improving traction and allowing for a much smoother ride.
Don’t Forget Your Shoes
So you have enough space inside the Silhouette Sphere to pack a suit, a few shirts and pants, your tie, and more. Why not complete your ensemble and take your favorite loafers with you? The bottom half of the bag has a feature that not too many rolling garment bags have—a hide-able zippered shoe pocket. It gives you enough space pack your shiny leather shoes, while you go to the airport wearing a pair of sneakers because they are just more comfortable to wear during long flights.
It’s The Limo of Garment Bags – Samsonite Silhouette Sphere Spinner Garment Bag
With all its features, the Samsonite Silhouette Sphere Spinner Garment Bag is essentially the fully-stocked limo of garment bags. With it, you can roll up in style, whatever your travel plans are or wherever your destination may be. If you are looking for an outstanding garment bag to easily and conveniently pack your corporate power dressing starter kit in, the Silhouette Sphere makes for an excellent option.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API