- Unbreakable zipper pullers and interlocking, kissing zipper heads
- Large front pocket for last minute items.
- Folds and is secured with clips on either side of the bag. Comfortable removable should strap.
- Side straps with clip closure to hold all belongings secured
- Multiple organized interior pockets.
- Smartstrap feature allows case to slide over the upright handles for easy transport
- Padded removable shoulder strap provides comfort in transport
- Large main compartment provides easy access to contents
- Multiple organization compartments provide storage for pens, pda, and other incidentals
When travelling, you want to be sure that your luggage is going to be reliable and safe. There’s nothing worse than finding that your luggage has become damaged during transit. Finding great quality luggage that you can rely on to keep your belongings safe and secure can be a challenge. When purchasing good quality luggage, you want to be assured that it is going to last you for many years to come. “We have also written a complete guide about best London fog suitcases“.
Samsonite – a brand synonymous with great quality luggage
The Samsonite company was founded over 100 years ago in Denver. In those days, travel was reserved for an elite few. As such, Samsonite crafted high quality and stylish luggage to meet the demands of these discerning travellers. Since then Samsonite has expanded worldwide and continue to bring the same quality and style to a global market.
Of course, these days, travel is not just for an elite few. People from all walks of life enjoy travelling, whether it’s a weekend getaway to somewhere not too far away, or a family holiday in an exotic overseas location. However, whether it’s the business traveller or the traveller enjoying a well-deserved holiday, people still want quality luggage that they can rely on to carry their belongings safely to their destination.
The Samsonite Hyperspace Review
Samsonite produces a wide range of luggage, from backpacks and laptop bagsto extra-large suitcases. The Samsonite Hyperspace is one of the most popular suitcases on the market. It isa lightweight suitcase suitable for short trips where you may need to pack several outfitsor extended trips where to want to make sure you have everything you need. It’s stylish and durable exterior covers a honeycomb frame which guarantees the safety of your items inside. The interior compartment is roomy with several pockets to help you organise your belongings. Included is a removable hanging toiletry kit and laundry bag. There is also a wet pocket for your bathing suit. The exterior is also waterproof to ensure that your items do not become wet during rainy weather.The Samsonite Hyperspace comes in three fashion colours, ivy green, passion purple and black. “We have also written a complete guide about best suitcases on the market“.
Quality at a reasonable price
The Samsonite Hyperspace is reasonably priced for a good quality suitcase, and of course, the price depends on the size. The Samsonite Hyperspace comes in three convenient sizes, 21, 25 and 30 to suit the individual needs of the traveller. It is made from 60% nylon and 40% polyester making it durable and lightweight. It’s four, spinningmulti-directional wheels make it easy to manoeuvre. The wheels roll when the suitcase is in an upright position so there is no weight placed on your arm. The anodised aluminium handle is made to resist corrosion and wear.
People who have used the Samsonite Hyperspace have been pleased with its ease of use, due to the wheel spinner system and its lightweight frame. Here are a few customer reviews:
- “Perfect size for longer trips or trips that may require informal/formal attire. Spinner style made manoeuvring a breeze and the Ivy Green was very easy to “spy” on theluggage”
- “Overall extremely high-quality bag and great features. The added laundry bag and bathroom bag are nice touches.”
- “My mum is in her 80s and doesn’t travel too much but wanted the ease when she did. This is a great bag that doesn’t stress her and she manoeuvres through the airport.”
- “Held up nicely on our trip to Hawaii. High-quality materials don’t get scratches or scuff marks. Easily manoeuvred wheels, lightweight and zippers don’t get jammed. Perfect size for two week trips and not oversized so it passes airline limitations. LOVE the colour too! Not many like it so it’s easy to spot.”
- “Best quality luggage we have owned. Our whole family uses this model now.”
The Samsonite Hyperspace has a stylish yet simple design and comes with various compartments for organising your items. It is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, with the wheel spinner system, meaning that elderly people, children and people with injuries can use it without too much trouble. Samsonite luggage comes with a warranty that covers manufacturing defects. Samsonite will repair or replace the faulty luggage at your local Samsonite centre.
Several customer reviews have stated that there is a strong chemical smell in the interior of the suitcase, so airing the suitcase for a few days before travel is recommended. Some people have also commented that the suitcase has a tendency to tip over forward when fully packed.
For travellers looking for a simple, elegant design that is also lightweight, durable and easy to manoeuvre, the Samsonite Hyperspace is a great choice. It is suitable for the business person on short trips, or for people on extended stays and overseas holidays. Overall, this is a good choice of asuitcase with several useful features and easy manoeuvrability.
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API