- INSTANT Pop-up PRIVACY Canopy/Shelter/Changing Room: 4’ x 4’ canopy changing tent for one or two people. Perfect as a changing room or sun cabana for all outdoor activities including for fashion shows, photoshoots, camping, backyards, pool parties or a showering tent, portable toilet shelter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and ULTRA COMPACT: Changing Dressing Room has an ultra-compact, 3-part adjustable steel leg extension system. The Cabana is easy to store and carry, instantly folding down to just under 3 feet tall, 6.30x6.30x32.28in, 16x16x82 cm.
- EASY to SET UP and put-away: The EAGLE PEAK fiberglass FLEX ceiling system is more flexible than steel ceiling roof cabana changing roomsand makes setup easy. The frame glides when opening and closing, enabling one person to easily open and close the canopy.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 4’ x 4’ Pop-up Canopy Frame, 140g polyester top fabric, 140g polyester canopy sidewalls with easy-entrance zipper for complete enclosure, 2 hooks to hang clothes, towels etc, a mesh storage pocket sewn into the sidewall, carry bag, and 4 additional storage pockets in the lower corners for sand, weights, or other objects.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND EAGLE PEAK PROMISE: Water resistant and UPF 50+ UV protection. 140g polyester top and sidewalls are more durable than 150D/300D fabric. EAGLE PEAK offers a 1-year limited after sale protection from the original date of purchase. Unlike many other canopy manufacturers, EAGLE PEAK offers this for our frames, canopies and bags! If you have any other questions, please contact our professional service team.
- INSTANT PRIVACY SHELTER: 4 x 4 canopy changing tent for camping perfect for one or two people with an approximate 15 sq. ft changing area
- STORAGE: Shelter folds down to 8"x8"x47"
- EASY SET UP: Set up is quick and easy for a single person with no tools required
- SPECIFICATIONS: 160 denier polyester fabric, canopy zippered sidewalls
- INCLUDED CANOPY ACCESSORIES: Canopy Frame, canopy top, carry bag and zipper sidewall
- The real deal pop up dressing room: Our Easy Go dressing room is a portable dressing room Perfect for outdoor events at the beach, park, campsite and is even able to be used as an indoor changing room, popping up and ready to use in 10 seconds.
- Fully provided safety and security: This dressing tent is equipped with 4 stakes to secure down and even includes 4 guy lines to give you the ultimate wind resistance protection.
- Easy Access to Privacy and Ventilation: The EASYGO Dressing Room’s U shaped entrance easily zips up giving you complete privacy while the light weight material allows for a steady airflow to keep this pop up fitting room cool during those hot summer days.
- No Hassle Take Down and Clean Up: Easily folded down and put away in its portable carrying case, the EASYGO Dressing Room is also a breeze to clean with its waterproof polyester material, making it the ideal tent dressing room
Portable changing rooms when you’re in the great outdoors are one of the most convenient products you can own. Not only can you use it to change in, as the name suggests, but it becomes a quiet and private location for portable solar showers and even the installation of chemical toilets during camping trips.
Rather than head to public facilities or go without a shower for days, you can purchase a portable changing room and the camping facilities you require, setting them up in this tent. There are several different versions for sale on the market, which are bound to appeal to many.
Some are easy to put up in mere minutes, with a few pegs in the ground, while others take a more effort but are sounder as a result. Some of the portable changing rooms you will find will also have built-in pockets, hangers for lights, zip-up doors, and come with or without a floor. You can even buy double ones that can act as changing rooms, or one area for a toilet and the other for showering.
Whether you’re a sports team looking for somewhere to change, or you’re camping with your family, you are sure to find a portable changing room among the nine options below that ticks all the boxes for your family’s needs.
9. Sportneer Pop-Up Camping Shower Tent Changing Room
If you decide it’s time for a family holiday, but you want to remain off the beaten track, this portable changing room will be of assistance. While it’s going to come in handy for when members of the family want to get changed in private, it’s also ideal as a private toileting or showering facility as well. You only need to add the shower or toilet.
However, this portable changing room also has many other uses. You can use it as a photo booth, at the beach when you’re getting dressed, or even at events as well. What’s more, it’s easy to put up and take down without using poles or tools. All you need to do is open it up, hammer in the eight pegs, and secure the four tie-down strings. It’s then ready to fight any weather conditions you throw at it.
Its durability will also appeal to many. It’s made of polyester which is both UV-protected and waterproof, and it’s also robust enough to handle daily wear and tear. This portable changing room also comes with zipped windows to enable ventilation, as well as pockets for personal belongings and a large zipper door.
When the time comes to go away on your camping adventure, but public facilities are not available, this tent can become the housing for your showering and toileting facilities with ease.
8. KingCamp Oversize Portable Changing Rooms
If you plan on being in the great outdoors for quite some time, or you require a portable changing room that’s a little more robust than standard, this one will fit the bill quite nicely. Not only is it built tough to manage many different weather conditions, but it features fiberglass poles, ropes, and pegs that are all easy to use. You will have this portable changing room up and functional in only minutes.
What people like about this tent is how versatile it is. You can use it as a changing room or storage room, or you can turn it into a toileting or showering room as well. You will find it’s more than suitable for these purposes thanks to the ventilating mesh windows and the large entry door that’s breathable.
To further accentuate the functionality of this portable changing room, users can also benefit from an inside pocket with four compartments, as well as an outside pocket with two compartments. Both of these pockets will come in handy for the storage of toilet paper, products, and even clothing. You will be impressed with how packed full of features this portable changing room is.
7. WolfWise Pop-Up Portable Changing Room for Camping, Shower Beach, Toilet and Biking
Heading into the great outdoors is an exciting experience, but sometimes it can be inconvenient when you require privacy and can’t get it because you don’t have a portable changing room. Rather than go without a shower and change in the open air, you can take this compact portable changing room with you and benefit from unparalleled privacy.
Whether you use it as a changing room, restroom, or a showering room, you will find it becomes your saving grace when public facilities are not available. Add the toilet and shower, and you’re ready to go.
The quality of this portable changing room will impress as much as the convenience does. It’s made of robust waterproof nylon polyester, comes with high-quality steel poles to help the tent to withstand harsh elements, and with fabric that features a black overcoat and a silver backing, it’s UV resistant as well.
If you’re camping in the summer months, you will find the mesh roof vents and windows help to keep the air fresh, while the integrated clothesline and pockets will be convenient for hanging clothes to dry and storing items as well.
It pops up in seconds, packs down in seconds, and will become your new favorite companion on your camping trips.
6. Lightspeed Outdoors Quick Set Up Privacy Tent Portable Shower Changing Room
If a typical narrow portable changing room is not big enough to cater to your needs, then maybe this privacy tent from Lightspeed Outdoors is. As it’s more extensive than most other portable changing rooms, it’s suitable for a broader range of tasks. You can use it for showering, toileting, changing, or even for hanging clothes and storing items. What’s more, it’s affordable, high-quality, and sets up in minutes.
Thanks to the compression hub and the telescope poles which are pre-threaded, you will find the installation process is effortless. Once you have it up, you can then experience unparalleled convenience and comfort in the great outdoors. It’s suitable for wet weather, comes with a carry bag and tent stakes, and weighs a mere 16 pounds as well. Therefore, it’s more than adequate to take with you everywhere you go.
What users also appreciate about this portable changing room is how it caters for all uses. If you want to use it as a shower, it comes with a shelf for you to install your solar shower on. However, if you’re going to use it as a toilet room, it has mesh rooftop windows for ventilation as well as pockets and towel rails as well.
Rather than have to hunt down public facilities, or go without a shower on your camping trip, you will find this portable changing room makes the setting up of your facility that much more convenient.
5. Ozark Trail Instant Changing Shower Room
Rather than opt for a portable changing room that’s established with no set purpose, why not go for one that is? This purposeful compact changing room consists of two areas, one for showering and one for changing or toileting. It’s easy to set up in minutes and is also easy to transport as well. Therefore, you will love taking this changing room with you on your camping trips with the family.
The fabric is coated and private to ensure you’re not seen from the outside, and it’s also well ventilated with mesh windows as well. What’s more, there are two windows, allowing a gentle breeze during those hot summer months.
For showering, you will find this portable changing room more than meets the mark. It comes with a five-gallon shower which is heated by solar, as well as plenty of space for changing and toileting as well.
It’s built to last, is easy to put up with one or two people and is also lightweight when packed down as well. What’s more, it’s affordable. When you’re traveling with family and need a competitively priced yet comfortable tent for all life’s necessities, this one will tick all the boxes.
4. Cleanwaste Go Anywhere Privacy Shelter
If you like camping, but you don’t like “roughing it” then you will find this portable changing room is a must-have on your next holiday. Not only is it easy to put up and take down with one person, but it has everything you need for getting dressed, showering, and toileting. Camping no longer has to be uncomfortable when you own this portable changing room.
To set it up, you insert the snap poles and hinges, then use the ground flaps to attach to the tent walls when anchoring it to the ground is not possible. It has a floorless base to stop the tent from getting dirty and even has an access flap you can seal for more privacy.
If you choose to use this portable changing room as a shower, it’s well-equipped for that purpose too. It features a hole which is suitable for a shower hose or even a flashlight and comes with storage pockets for items such as towels, toilet paper, and other products.
Rather than put up with a lack of privacy in the great outdoors, you can invest in this tent and benefit from more comfort and convenience than ever before.
3. FRUITEAM Pop-Up Portable Dressing Changing Room
A portable changing room can cost a lot of money, and even if it’s worth every penny, it’s nice not to have to pay more than you have to for that sense of privacy. This pop-up portable changing room ticks all boxes to meet your privacy needs and stay within your budget. It’s affordable, high-quality, and will become a firm favorite on every camping adventure.
It’s made of robust, waterproof polyester fabric which is UV-proof, and it requires minimal setup as well. You only need to pop it up, and it’s immediately ready.
What users also like about this portable changing room is its compact size. When packed down, it fits neatly into a small bag which you can take with you everywhere you go. When you have it firmly established at your campsite, you will be impressed with how useful this tent is. It has plenty of ventilation courtesy of the mesh screen, offers hanging pockets for all your items, and even has a clothesline for safe drying of attire.
If you find yourself in challenging weather conditions, you will see this portable changing room handles them well. It comes with mounting stakes you can use to adhere it to the ground, as well as a rain cover to stop the rain from coming in too. All bases are covered when you buy this changing room, so you will be more than impressed with what it can offer.
2. WolfWise Pop-Up Utilitent Camping Changing Rooms
Are you looking for a new changing room for when you’re out and about? It is hard to find one that fits your needs. Most of them are small shelters, suitable for one task and not a lot else. This WolfWise portable changing rooms, however, buck the trend by being a double portable changing room with many uses.
You can use it for showering, toileting, as a shelter from the sun, or even for changing clothes. What’s more, you can take it to the beach, concerts, other events, or a weekend away camping. The options are endless.
Installation is a breeze with this tent, even when you use it for various purposes. It also folds flat into a carry bag, making it entirely portable no matter where you go. It has robust mesh vents in the roof for better ventilation in the summer sun. You can hang your wet towels and clothing with its inbuilt clothesline as well. You will also enjoy how convenient the pockets are. They give you a place to store keys, phones, and other products while you’re in the room.
You need a private place to carry out dressing, washing, and toileting. WolfWise changing room is well worth your inspection.
1. Texsport Instant Privacy Portable Shelter Changing Room
As a multi-purpose portable changing room, you will be more than impressed with how much convenience this tent can add to your next camping adventure. If you thought camping was destined to be uncomfortable forever, think again. You won’t worry to find yourself with no public facilities if you have this portable changing room with you. You can use it for private toileting, showering, and changing, all from one compact pop-up unit.
The Texsport changing room comes with a five-gallon solar shower and a towel rack. It is even made of a robust material to handle all weather conditions. The steel poles that hold it in place are also built to last, featuring chain cording and rust-resistant components. So that you can use this portable changing room for years to come.
For camping trips in summer, using this portable changing room also won’t be uncomfortable. Thanks to the zippered storm flaps, mesh roof panels and windows, there will always be a gentle breeze flowing through.
This changing room comes with stakes for better adhesion to the ground, as well as a compact storage bag. When the times comes to go camping, you will be pleased you made the investment.
Last update on 2020-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API