- High Power: 1500W, 120V travel immersion water heater, High power for quickly heating, heats 5 gallons of water in few minutes, portable immersion heater will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling(It can't boil water).greatly saving your time.
- Thermostat and Auto Shut off - The middle stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, when water reaches a certain temperature(about 180-194 degrees F), immersion heater for water can automatically cycle on and off to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.Dry burning will auto shut off power to avoid catching fire.
- 304 Stainless-steel Guard - The heavy duty 304 stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The holes on the guard help release heat into the water faster.
- Simple Operation - Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure the water bucket heater is on. then the portable water heater starts working. Warning: the cord and handle can't be submerged in water.
- UL-Listed against to the US safety standards, 12-month warranty. Package included: 1 pack bucket heater + Manual.
- Twice the Power: Heat water faster with our 1800-watt water heater and within minutes the water (About 5 gallons) will be noticeably warmer. (Warning: - When heated, it is prohibited to put a hand in the water to test the temperature, one needs to always unplug first before touching the water - It is required to fully immerse the heater in water to avoid any potential fire hazard).
- Rust Proof Stainless Steel Guard: The protective guard ensures no direct exposure to the heating element by people or pets. Heat dissipates to the water faster by flowing through the holes in the guard.
- Easy to Use: Fully submerge the UL 499 Standard certified heater in a bucket, tub or trough of water and plug into a grounded 120v plug. You can submerge the handle and cord. Feel the difference in a few minutes!
- Widely Application: The immersion water heater can be used in water, especially fit for heating water in large size container like bucket, basin, bath tub, mini inflatable swimming pool, etc.
- For any Cold Weather Application: Heat your farm animals’ water, your tiling water on the job site, car wash bucket, pail of bath water in a tiny home or camper, window washing water and more! WARNING: Remove the heater before touching the water and please do not continuously use for over 4 hours!
- Simple DIY installation; for in ground or above ground pools
- Installs on roof, rack, ground or fence
- Patented web design for maximum exposure to sun's rays
- Uses existing pool pump
- Raises pool water temperature 6-10 degrees F
If you’re lucky enough to be able to spend your free time lounging around a swimming pool, thousands of people envy you. However, while a swimming pool is cool and refreshing in the summer months, it’s nearly impossible to use in the winter.
Most of us are rugging up in the low temperatures, rather than getting into our swimming togs. However, a pool heater can change all that – enabling you to use your swimming pool year-round. We’ve listed nine top-rated pool heaters below that are sure to prove popular once that cooler weather hits.
9. Hayward H100ID1 Pool Heater
When the lure of the swimming pool is too much to resist, but the outside temperature is telling you to stay inside, a Hayward Pool Heater might just be what you need. This small, compact unit is available as either natural gas or propane-powered and is capable of fulfilling any swimming pool heating requirements. It’s reliable, has an electronic ignition for automatic operation, and is even easy to install with a 120-volt electric cord that plugs right into the wall.
Adding to the convenience is the peace-of-mind you get from knowing induced draft technology will provide optimum heating and all-weather performance. Sealing the deal is the cool-to-the-touch cabinet, which means there will be no expected burns while the unit is in use.
8. Pentair 460736 MasterTemp Pool Heater
Every homeowner’s pool is different. Therefore, a vast selection of pool heaters needs to be available for the general public. Pentair more than delivers. With eight different heaters to choose from, your needs are more than catered to. These heaters are compact and are exceptionally quiet when you’re sitting poolside. They are certified for low nitrogen oxide emissions, feature a tough rust-proof exterior, and also have digital controls which are easy to navigate.
For your peace of mind, you can even benefit from manual gas shut-off when required, and the knowledge that it’s an entirely pre-mixed system with an efficient mix of air and gas. Safe, reliable, and built to last, what more could you ask for?
7. COASTS CJC 5.5Kw Swimming Pool Heater
This pool heater with a 1-year warranty more than delivers on price and quality. Specially designed for a hot tub, it’s suitable for pools less than five cubic meters in size, offers 5.5kW of power and adopts the latest technology in regards to constant temperature control. What’s most important though, is how easy it is to use. Install the thermostat inside the pipe of the hot tub, add the water, start the pump, and let it get to work. The water temperature will be maintained at 39 degrees Celsius for a comfortable and relaxing bath at any time of the day or night.
This CJC Pool Heater, aside from being well priced on the market, is also very adaptable to any environment, so buy it with confidence knowing it will suit your jacuzzi or hot tub requirements to a tee.
6. Bestway 15ft #58259 Pool Heater
When you’re looking for a cost-effective way of heating your home swimming pool, this Bestway Pool Heater could tick all the boxes. While it doesn’t come with a filter pump, these are affordable to buy separately, and you can benefit from a CE approved heater that requires minimal installation effort. It will suit any home swimming pool up to 15 feet in diameter and even keeps your pool at a consistent 20 degrees using 2.8kW of power. Just remember that to use this heater to its full potential, you must purchase a filter pump with a flow rate of 3,785 liters per hour, or less.
5. Hayward H400FDP Pool Heater
Not all pool heaters are built to last, but just looking at the solid construction of this unit will show that Hayward pool heaters are an exception to the rule. Seven different models are on offer to cater to your unique home swimming pool requirements, all the while featuring a nickel heat exchanger for reliability and superior value. You can benefit from superior hydraulic efficiency thanks to the polymer header and bypass design, as well as instant use courtesy of the easy installation process.
What sets this Hayward unit apart, aside from its sheer level of quality, is how environmentally responsible it is. It emits low nitrogen oxide emissions while meeting or even exceeding air quality emission standards at the same time. It’s clear to see this heater is leagues ahead of similar models on the market.
4. Sta-Rite SR400LP Pool and Spa Heater
Sta-Rite is proud to boast one of the lightest pool heaters in its class, with three different models on offer. They are compact in design, are perfect for retrofit installations, and were even rated first in their class for high energy efficiency! Offering 84 percent energy efficiency, your power bills will never look healthier.
The rust-proof housing, with an attractive matte black Dura-glass shell, is built to last but is also able to handle all kinds of weather. Rest assured that your swimming days can continue for years to come, just by relying on this Sta-Rite pool heater.
3. Jandy JXi 400K BTU Pool Heater
While initially, it’s not the most affordable option on the market, this Jandy Pool Heater more than makes up for it by offering 83 percent thermal energy efficiency, and a low nitrogen oxide emission rating. It’s 38 percent lighter than similar models on the market, as well as having a 28 percent smaller footprint as well. Before you even compare the features, it’s clear to see this heater is in a league of its own.
It offers a 180-degree rotating top to remove the need for swivel headers and has copper fin heat exchanger tubes for better heat retaining as well. A stainless-steel burner, blower-driven gas air mix, hot surface igniter, digital control interface and corrosion-resistant sensors all tie this heater together as a reliable unit you would be happy to own.
2. Raypak 206,000 BTU Pool Heater
If you like your home swimming pool’s temperature to be “just so” then you may like to consider purchasing this Raypak Pool Heater. It offers a microprocessor-controlled thermostat to choose your preferred temperature and “set and forget,” as well as a non-corrosive and rust-resistant cabinet. Having such a strong shell ensures the interior components will not be exposed to harsh weather conditions.
Equally as beneficial is the Polytuf powder coating for extra protection, the polymer headers, copper fin tube heat exchanger, CPVC water connections, a burner tray and even a fire tile. No stone was left unturned in the creation of this heater, and consumers can reap the rewards of a perfectly heated pool within hours.
1. FibroPool FH055 Pool Heater
If you don’t want to mess around when it comes to your comfort in the swimming pool, this FibroPool pool heater should be near the top of your list. Aside from being exceptionally durable and well priced in comparison to the features on offer, it also features a robust 20-amp vac circuit and 12-gauge wire within 50 feet of the breaker box.
You can benefit from a 100 percent titanium heat exchanger for the perfect temperature every time, and the ease of use with the digital controller and display unit. Even installation is a breeze, with quick-connect compression fittings, and easy-to-follow instructions.
When you’re in the market for a robust heater that will provide ample heating for those winter dips, consider FibroPool.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API