- Foldable and Packable: This foldable backpack can easily fit into an ultra-compact pouch: 10L x 8L x 2W inches，weighting 0.67kg(23.6oz).To avoid overweight charge, simply unfold from your checked bags and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage. Perfect for trip, vacation, day-to-day use and school.
- Large Capacity and Multi Compartment: 40L volume. This hiking backpack features with multi-compartments includes one main sleeping pad compartment,one top lid pocket, one zipped front shove-it pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets.Roomy enough to carry what you need in 2-3 day trips. The main compartment has one bellowed divider, the upper part for sleeping pad or other hiking equipment and the lower part for your clothing or shoes.
- Durable Material and Waterproof: This Ubon backpack is made from high quality water and tear resistant nylon fabric, Which provides strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Great stitching makes the backpack provide good support and nice comfort for traveling, hiking and other outdoor activities.
- Breathable and Comfortable: 3D mesh back and straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder. The shoulder and hip belt straps is adjustable to distribute the pack’s weight and keep it steady and centered.
- Smart Design: The main storage bag with elastic drawstring is more convenient, free and fast. Loops for trekking poles on both sides, easy to stow on or off.
- High-Quality Material: This hiking backpack is made of 600D oxford fabric, which is tear-resistant and waterproof. It is also reinforced at the force point, connect with durable buckles, and high-quality zippers. Perfect backpack for hiking, camping, backpacking, adventure, scout for youth, women, and men.
- Large Capacity: The backpack has a capacity of 60L volume, combining with a main sleeping pad compartment(50L) and a top lid pocket(10L). Great for 3-5 day trips. The main compartment is divided into two parts, the upper part for a sleeping pad or other hiking equipment and the lower part for your clothing or shoes. There are also some zippered pockets and mesh bottle pockets for your small items.
- Internal Frame and Torso Length Adjustment: The ergonomic internal frame provides you with great support, stability, and comfort. The backpack can fit different torso lengths by adjusting. Meanwhile, back and belt are 3D mesh padded, it will keep you dry and comfortable in a long time walking.
- Ergonomic Design: Our design provides the greatest support and aims to promote airflow and reduce perspiration, alleviate tension and strain on the back. The padded shoulder strap perfectly balances the weight between the shoulder and back. Side zipper closure on the left helps you to get the item in the bottom more easily. There is a life-saving whistle on the shoulder for emergency use and loops for trekking poles on two sides.
- Rain Cover: There is a rainproof cover in the zippered bottom pocket. The cover has a strap that can be used to connect with the buckle to fix and cover your backpack.
- ✔ BREATHABLE EXTERNAL FRAME HIKING BACKPACK ✔ Compared to normal backpacks without a frame, the backpack effectively removes the pressure and transfer most of the weight from the shoulder to the hips and legs by the metal frame. Also, the metal frame with mesh separates your back from the backpack, which keeps air flowing and your back cool even on a long trip. Limited promotion until October 13th.
- ✔ PREMIUM NYLON AND RAIN COVER ✔ Durable, tear-resistant and water-resistant, this backpack features high-quality nylon fabric. A waterproof rain cover is inserted at the bottom of the backpack to protect baggage on rainy days. Suit for a 3-day outdoor trip, especially hiking, camping, and travel.
- ✔ MORE THAN 40L CAPACITY ✔ This backpack includes a spacious main compartment, a front pocket, and 2 side pockets. 4 adjustable compression straps suit for hanging tents, mats and sleeping bags. Hang trekking poles by 2 extra attachment points in front of the backpack. The shoulder hooks can be used to hang kettles or communications for your convenience. The waist zipped pocket is easy to put in and take out items.
- ✔ SOFT EVA PAD & WINDENED SHOULDER STRAP ✔ The mesh EVA pad works as Shock Absorbers to relieve pressure when hiking. Widened shoulder straps on the backpack prevent digging into muscles and skin. 3 adjustable buckles on the S-shape shoulder strap to fit the length for easier bearing.
- ✔ SPACIOUS MAIN COMPARTMENT AND HYDRATION ACCESS ✔ The backpack is divided into the main compartment and a front pocket. Easier to sort and organize luggage with the hidden pockets in the main compartment. The zipper hidden design keeps the backpack looking simple. Hydration access is on the back of the backpack, and the water bladder can be fixed on the shoulder strap clip. Buy now and enjoy your holiday! Limited-time promotion 20% off with coupon.
Hiking can be a great activity – you’re getting exercise, experiencing the outdoors, and if you’re going in a group, bonding with friends and family. Seasoned hikers will know the importance of a good hiking backpack – but for those new to the sport, we recommend the Outdoor Master Hiking Backpack. Despite being a relatively new brand on the market, the company has charmed many users with their products, which receive popular reviews all over the Net. Durable and built to last, the Hiking Backpack is a solid choice for those looking for something to keep their gear safe and sound from the elements. “We have also written a complete guide about Adidas prime backpack“.
There’s a lot of stuff to be brought on a hike: maps, compasses, sunscreen, headlamps or flashlights, water bottles, change of clothes, electronic equipment – the list goes on. For that, you need loads of space, and that is where the Outdoor Master Hiking Backpack comes in. Measuring 22.8 inches by 14 inches by 8.6 inches, there is enough room to store all of the above, and then some. It has a capacity of 50L, or over 3051 cubic inches: enough for day hikes or weekend trips. For extended stays, hikers are better off with larger capacities of 70L and above. Although primarily designed for hiking, the bag is versatile enough for everyday use, and can even double as a travelling backpack for times when your luggage bag is broken. “We have also written a complete guide about outdoormaster hiking backpack“.
The backpack is made up of two compartments. The main storage space has a compartment that can easily fit a 15.6 inch laptop, with room for clothing and other supplies. It is padded with soft, spongey material for extra protection against falls or bumps. The secondary compartment located in front of the main is equally spacious, and has a separate section that can accommodate an iPad or 10-inch tablet. There are smaller mesh pockets within (also padded), so users can organize their smartphones, accessories, MP3 players or toiletries accordingly.
Build And Dimensions
The outside of the backpack carries two standard side mesh pockets for storing water bottles or sunscreen, as well as an easy access pocket so users can easily retrieve their regularly used items such as tissues and sunglasses. The only drawback is that the pocket is not zippered, so items might fall out if the backpack takes a tumble. On the other hand, the interior compartments are quite secure, as in addition to high quality zippers, the backpack has a ‘flap’ design that covers the zipper opening.
As any hiker will tell you, backpacks can get pretty heavy and the straps can easily cut into your shoulder blades. Outdoor Master has fixed this with S-curved shoulder straps, which are thickened and padded to help distribute weight evenly across the neck, shoulders and back.
Some hiking backpacks come with an internal or external frame which gives it more structure, helping hikers to stabilize themselves while climbing. As the Hiking backpack only has a capacity of 50L and is not overly bulky, it doesn’t come with a frame. This allows for easier storage, as the backpack can be folded down flat and put away when not in use. The backpack features compression straps along the side and bottom to prevent imbalance.
On the bottom are tent and sleeping bag straps. The foam padded waist belt is adjustable to fit different body sizes, and also includes a waist pocket. It looks like a small fanny pack and will come in handy for storing valuables such as money, cards, rings and keys.
Another great feature of the backpack is a small hole at the top of the backpack, which allows you to string headphone cables through them – so you can listen to music whilst keeping your electronics safely inside. Topping it off is a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle for when you need to transport the bag across short distances, without having to shoulder it on.
The backpack is considerably lightweight on its own, at 2.6lbs. It is made from high quality and durable but lightweight nylon with Ripstop technology to prevent against ripping. The bottom is high-density nylon for better wear resistance, so users need not worry about the material wearing out from scraping against the ground or rough surfaces.
As the back of the bag is the part that comes into contact most with the user’s body, the Hiking Backpack features a comfortable, heat-dissipating backpad with three different layers. The first consists of a grid design to make the material more breathable, the second is soft sponge, while the third is EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) which helps with rapid evaporation of sweat. Meanwhile, the thickened straps feature breathable grid fabric for superb air ventilation. Better breathability means less sweat and better comfort. Hikes will be more productive as you won’t have to stop and cool off as often.
When you’re outdoors exposed to the elements such as wind, sun and rain, protecting the contents inside your bag is top priority. No one wants to hike up to a camp site and spend the night in a damp sleeping bag or with a wet change of clothes.
Fret not, as the Hiking Backpack is treated with a water-repellent coating. While not waterproof, the bag should hold up well in light rain. It also comes with a waterproof cover which slips over the bag entirely like a raincoat. The only downside to this is that users will have to remove the cover each time they want to retrieve an item from the bag.
One look at the bag’s modern and edgy design and it’s obvious that it was made for outdoor use. It is versatile enough as a day-to-day bag, and can be paired with chequered shirts and jeans for an ‘urban camper’ look. Construction is robust, and even if you’re not using the many straps and hooks on the bag, they add a nice, rugged touch.
It has a two-tone color scheme and comes in many hues, such as orange/grey, black/grey, blue/grey, light green/grey and red/grey. Colors like the red, light green and blue are vivid so you’ll spot them easily in the brush. For something more discreet but still stylish and stylish, black and blue make good choices.
The bag comes with a six month warranty for added peace of mind.
Pros and Cons
- Large capacity of 50L, suitable for weekend trips
- Two compartments, comes with smaller pockets for organisation
- Thickened shoulder straps
- Good air ventilation and breathability
- Sturdy nylon material with Ripstop to prevent ripping and tearing
- Water-resistant coating protects against light rain
- Comes with waterproof cover
- Exterior pocket is not zippered for added protection
- Cover has to be removed completely when attempting to retrieve items
In short, the OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack is a great choice for weekend warriors looking for a short getaway from the city. They are not too bulky as to weigh you down on the trail, but their spacious compartments offer enough room to store many essential items. Their high quality and affordable price point makes the bag a real steal.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API