- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your device from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organisation, featuring an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pen slots and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity to make you more visible in low light
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Padded, winged, stowable hipbelt. Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration clip/port- fits most 15" laptops. Secondary compartment with organization panel. Front stash pocket with zip closure. Bungee storage system on the front. Mesh side water bottle pocket. Reflective light loop. Safety whistle located on the chest buckle. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA). Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 7.5" (48 cm x 35 cm x 19 cm). Volume: 1526 cu in / 25 L. Materials:&
- The North Face® Borealis features a sleek design and plenty of room for all your gear.
- Women-specific fit.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort.
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- RECON CLASSIC. Our iconic 30L backpack is updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization. A spacious main compartment with a padded fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve protects your computer.
- FLEX VENT TECHNOLOGY. The FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel for comfortable, ventilated support.
- TOTAL ORGANIZATION. Two extended mesh water bottle pockets double as multi-use pockets. The front compartment has an extra padded tablet sleeve and zip pockets. An external fleece-lined pocket stores small items or electronics.
- COMFORTABLE CARRY. For school, commuting or travel, this backpack has a top handle for easy grabbing and a removable waist belt for a custom fit. A sternum strap with whistle buckle adds extra support and safety. Reflective details help you stand out.
- TECHNICAL SPECS. Dimensions. 19.25" x 13" x 7" (48.9 cm x 33 cm x 17.8 cm). Volume. 30 Liters. Fabric: 600D, 400D or 300D polyester, Novelty polyester directional heather or 210D Cordura nylon ripstop with non-PFC DWR finish. Boot: 1680D ballistic nylon.
North Face backpacks are built on the conditional love for the outdoors! The company takes pride in manufacturing some of the best backpacks in the industry by combining the requirements of the environment and the needs of the user to develop gear that is built for the all-rounder athlete, the avid hiker or in general the outdoor enthusiast!
Different types of North Face backpacks
North Face is known for making backpacks that fit the needs of the situation at hand. These are equipped with specialized features necessary to provide users with the right support that they seek. Here are some of the different types of North Face Backpacks:
North Face backpacks with a semi sold frame
A semi solid frame within the North Face backpacks consist of a lightweight aluminum frame which is further covered with EVA foam! This provides a protective layering that helps keep the things within the bag protected. Moreover, the bag is waterproof and also consists of zippers made with waterproof material such as Polyurethane.
North Face Backpacks with multiple media specific organizational pockets
North Face backpacks made specially to compliment the needs of the tech savvy individuals come fully equipped with specialized organizational pockets to hold fragile gadgets without causing them any harm. These bags consist of fleece lined pockets in the main and front compartments to hold laptops and tablets so that they are not damaged against bumps and nicks.
Backpacks for the outdoors by North Face
Backpacks made by North Face specially to compliment the needs of the outdoors are some of the most versatile and durable in the industry! These are equipped with specialized features such as padded wait belts and an OPTFIT system that helps divide the weight of the bag across the multiple pressure points of the bag so that not one point is under stress for too long.
North Face backpacks made for the avid commuter
One of the most common backpacks by North Face consist of features that make sure the avid commuter’s life is made easy and comfortable when going from one point to another. These bags usually have a 360-degree reflective bike loop surrounding the bag in order to enhance visibility in dim lit areas. Furthermore, these also have a front stash pocket which is extendable and can easily hold a person’s helmet as well.
Read our complete guide about the best wheeled backpacks.
- Key advantages of getting North Face backpacks
- Key features of the best North Face backpacks
- TOP 15 BEST NORTH FACE BACKPACKS IN 2019
- 1. The North Face Terra 65, TNF Black/Asphalt Grey, LG/XL
- 2. The North Face Unisex Jester
- 3. The North Face Router Daypack
- 4. The North Face Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors
- 5. The North Face Borealis Backpack
- 6. The North Face Recon Backpack
- 7. The North Face Women’s Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors
- 8. The North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack
- 9. The North Face Surge Transit Laptop Backpack
- 10. The North Face Recon Backpack – Women’s TNF Black
- 11. The North Face Access Pack Backpack
- 12. The North Face Women’s Vault Backpack – Zinc Grey Light Heather & Kokomo Green – OS
- 13. The North Face Men’s Angstrom 20 Pack
- 14. The North Face Berkeley Backpack
- 15. The North Face Wise Guy Backpack – Vintage White Bird on A Wire Print & Sequoia Red – OS (Past Season)
Key advantages of getting North Face backpacks
From female centric features to high durability and multiple specialized organizational pockets; backpacks by North Face are built to suit the needs of the avid users in any given situation! Here are some of the common advantages of investing in North Face backpacks:
- One of the most striking features of the North Face backpacks is that each line of bags consists of models that are especially made for the female body and those for the male. This means that the bag is designed to increase support and comfort according to the individual.
- North Face backpacks are made with extremely durable and sturdy materials which help enhance the overall life of the bag. Longevity is a significant feature especially when it comes to North Face backpacks.
- Specialized organizational pockets make sure to hold things in place and allow for better organization so that the user doesn’t have to fish through their things within the backpack.
- The pockets designed for holding laptops and tablets are especially lined with fleece so that the gadgets are not harmed even if the backpack experiences bumps and bruises during usage.
Key features of the best North Face backpacks
The company North Face prides itself to provide users with the best of the best experience possible when it comes to backpacks. This is because they incorporate some of the best features needed to make the user’s experience fun and comfortable. Here are some of these features:
- FlexVent suspension system
Perhaps the most iconic feature of the North Face backpacks is the FlexVent suspension system especially designed to support the user when carrying a heavy load. The system features injection molded shoulder straps that are padded and enhance the comfort levels of the straps. Moreover, these are supported by a padded mesh back panel and additional Lumbar panels which increase air ventilation and breathability.
- Multiple organizational pockets
In terms of organization, North Face backpacks come with plenty of organizational pockets which are specifically designed to hold the user’s things in a clean and organized manner so that they are not only easily accessible when opted for but also so that they don’t get damaged when not help in place within the backpack.
- Fleece lined pockets for gadgets
One of the best features to consider when opting for North Face backpacks is to look for models that come with fleece lined pockets especially made to hold gadgets in a safe and secure manner. These are designed to hold laptops and tablets securely so that they are not damaged even when hit with bumps and nicks.
- PU material for zippers
In terms of sturdiness and water proof capabilities, the best option is to consider going for PU material when it comes to zippers. The polyurethane material is not only extremely sturdy but also waterproof and will make sure the contents of the backpack remain dry and protected throughout.
- Semi solid frame
If you are looking for a backpack that will not only help hold your things in a secure fashion but will also keep them protected against bumps and nicks, then you should go for one with a semi solid frame. These are made with EVA foam material that is covered over an aluminum frame. Both are extremely durable and lightweight when it comes to carrying additional weight.
- Women specific features
One of the best features of the North Face backpacks is that the company prides in making backpacks especially for women within a specific line of bags. This means that these will have women specific features especially designed to contour adequately against the female body and provide the right support needed when carrying heavy things. For instance, some models come with women centered shoulder straps that are not only padded but also a bit narrow as well.
Read our latest guide about the best canvas backpacks for men.
- Sturdy material
One of the main features to consider when opting for a North Face Backpack is the material that was used in the making of it. Materials like Cordura, Nylon and Polyester are all sturdy and extremely durable materials. A combination of either is also great and will make the backpack invincible against abrasions and bumps. Furthermore, all three of these materials are water resistant as well to some extent.
1. The North Face Terra 65, TNF Black/Asphalt Grey, LG/XL
The North Face Terra 65, TNF Black/Asphalt Grey, LG/XL is one of the best backpacks made by North Face for the avid users that enjoys the outdoors! With multiple mechanisms in place to ensure adequate load division, comfortable padded straps and a user-friendly design; the backpack is invincible!
In terms of sturdiness, the North Face Terra 65, TNF Black/Asphalt Grey, LG/XL is made to withstand the harshest of situations without breaking down! The bag is made with 600D polyester material with 420D mini ripstop nylon and an additional 1200D polyester part! Combined together, these offer users with the right support needed to ensure abrasion resistant strength and structure.
In terms of comfort, the North Face Terra 65, TNF Black/Asphalt Grey, LG/XL ranks as one of the best in the industry! The bag is installed with multiple comfort enhancing features that make sure it is user friendly and remains lightweight throughout the usage period. There is an OPTFIT system installed in place that offers better load control and division especially during difficult and stressful trails. Moreover, there are also padded shoulder harnesses put in place to allow for more support and comfort.
One of the best features of the North Face Terra 65, TNF Black/Asphalt Grey, LG/XL is that it features many different pockets that are designed to accommodate the needs and necessities of the avid user! the bag is made to easily accommodate 65 liters worth of things without causing strain and stress on the user’s limbs. The vertical design has more than 7 pockets with a large zipper side pocket that allows access into the main compartment.
- There is a hip belt given helps divide the load and provides a stable and comfortable structure.
- The 420D ripstop nylon is equipped with the ability to make sure that any rips and abrasions are easily prevented.
- The vertical design also makes sure that the bag provides adequate ventilation to the user.
- The backpack is not waterproof hence would require an additional covering to protect against rain.
2. The North Face Unisex Jester
If you are looking for a backpack for multi-use purposes, then opting for the North Face Unisex Jester backpack is definitely a good idea. The backpack comes with multiple organizational pockets and padded shoulder straps that combined together make this a comfortable and user-friendly bag.
Multiple organizational pockets
In terms of organization, the North Face Unisex Jester makes sure that the user’s things are kept in order and are easily accessible whenever opted for. The main pocket of the backpack has multiple pockets to accommodate pens and other equipment including a Velcro pocket and a zippered pocket as well. Furthermore, there are also additional side bottle tabs given to securely hold bottles of varying size. Additionally there is also a 15inch laptop padded sleeve given within the main compartment that helps protect the laptop from additional bumps and bruises.
One of the best features of the North Face Unisex Jester is that it is made with polyester material which is one of the sturdiest in the industry! This material is easy to clean and maintain and will also dry up quickly if it comes in contact with water. Furthermore, the backpack is also equipped with additional features such as a 360degree reflective bike-light loop and elastic bungee straps given in the front for adequate external storage.
Adequate ventilation system
One of the best features of the North Face Unisex Jester is that it comes with a superb ventilation system that allows users to keep the bag on for longer durations without worrying about heat and sweat! The Flex Vent suspension system not only has padded shoulder straps but also has a padded air mesh panel with a spine channel that ensures back support and proper ventilation so that the user doesn’t get uncomfortable due to heat accumulation.
- The padded laptop sleeve of the backpack protects the user’s laptop against bumps and bruises.
- The air-mesh panel on the back of the bag provides adequate air ventilation for additional comfort and support.
- The front elastic bungee helps provide an avenue for external storage.
- The backpack doesn’t feature a hip belt which means that the additional weight is only supported by the shoulder straps.
3. The North Face Router Daypack
If you are big on organization, then opting for the North Face Router Daypack is definitely a great idea! This bag is designed for the avid gadget user and comes with many specialized pockets especially designed to hold these gadgets.
Dual material built
The North Face Router Daypack is made with a combination of the 500D Cordura and nylon ripstop fabric which help ensure the bags longevity. The Cordura fabric is known for its durability and abrasion resistant characteristics which means that users do not have to worry about investing in any other bag for quite some time. When combined with the nylon ripstop material, these two are invincible against any bumps and rips!
Multiple specialized organizational pockets
Other than the common multiple organizational pockets given in the North Face Router Daypack, there are some very specialized additions also included in the backpack. For instance, the main compartment of the bag has a fully fleece lined laptop compartment that makes sure the users laptop remains safe and is easily accessible at the same time. Furthermore, there is an additional section given in the main compartment for keeping books and other things as well.
FlexVent suspension system
One of the best features of the North Face Router Daypack is that it is fully fitted with the FlexVent suspension system which works towards providing users with adequate support and comfort throughout the time they wear the backpack. The system has injected shoulder straps with a padded mesh back panel and a secondary lumbar panel which all combine together to provide users with a supportive and comfortable time.
- The FlexVent system is also designed to enhance breathability and provide adequate ventilation throughout the time of usage.
- There is a lined pocket given in the front compartment of the bag to hold tablets and IPads.
- The front compartment also has additional lined pockets to hold other media related gadgets.
- Some users complained that the bag is very long and would be better made for tall individuals.
4. The North Face Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors
The North Face Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors is made to help reduce the stressors of everyday in the life of a tech savvy individual with the help of many specialized pockets that work together in harmony to provide the best organization possible with a backpack.
Tech savvy design
The most outstanding feature of the North Face Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors is that it is built to accommodate the tech savvy individual! This is because the backpack comes with many specialized pockets especially designed and put in place to help hold different gadgets in place securely and without creating a disarray in the backpack. For instance, other than the separate lined laptop and tablet pockets, there are also additional media pockets given to help hold chords securely.
FlexVent suspension system
The FlexVent suspension system employed in the making of the North Face Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors make sur that the backpack is as comfortable in usage as it is in durability and longevity! The system consists of a padded back panel, with an additional separate spine channel for more support and injection molded shoulder straps. These combine together to enhance comfort and provide maximum support.
500D Cordura nylon matte ripstop material
Made with one of the sturdiest materials found in the industry, the North Face Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors features 500D Cordura material which has nylon matte ripstop characteristics as well. This material is known to enhance the overall durability of the bag and increase longevity! The material is naturally abrasion resistant and works well in backpacks that are regularly used in multiple settings ranging from outdoors to office work.
- The FlexVent system of the backpack makes sure there is adequate ventilation so that the user doesn’t feel too hot when it is used for longer durations.
- The additional spine channel with a wicking lumber panel make sure to provide high support to the user’s spine especially when carrying heavy things.
- There are separate lined pockets given to securely hold the user’s laptop and tablet in place.
- To be used as a carryon in most flights, the backpack should not be filled up to maximum capacity otherwise maybe stopped during airport security.
5. The North Face Borealis Backpack
The North Face Borealis Backpack is made for the quick and extempore traveler! The user can easily stash the bag with the essentials and hit the road in less than an hour! The 28litre capacity of the backpack helps carry all the essentials in an organized manner.
FlexVent suspension system
The North Face Borealis Backpack is made to provide users with the comfort and support required when a backpack is worn throughout the day. Carrying things around can be stressful however with the FlexVent suspension system, the user doesn’t have to worry about weight or any inconvenience. The injection moulded shoulder straps are built help carry heavy things and its function is further enhanced with the help of the breathable mesh back and lumbar panel.
Multiple internal tech savvy pockets
There are two separate fleece lined pockets given in separate compartments of the North Face Borealis Backpack to help hold a laptop and a tablet. The main compartment holds the laptop while the front one adequately holds the tablet. This front compartment is more easily accessible hence users are also provided with additional specialized pockets that are either meshed or zippered to help hold other gadgets and things like cables.
External easy access pockets
While majority backpacks in the industry often focus on the internal organizational pockets of the bag, the North Face Borealis Backpack is designed to make the user’s life convenient by providing them with the right external easy access pockets needed to get through everyday chores. For instance, there are separate external fleece lined pockets specifically given to hold sunglasses and electronics like Ipods and phones. Furthermore, there are also two side mesh pockets given to hold water bottles as well.
- The North Face Borealis Backpack features a removable waist belt which is put in place to help enhance support and reduce weight strain on the user’s shoulders.
- The bag is designed to hold up to 28 liters of things in a go.
- There is an external bungee chord attached to the bag that helps users pack any last-minute additional things.
- The zippers on the backpack are not waterproof which means that the bag is not equipped to be used in extreme weather conditions.
6. The North Face Recon Backpack
The North Face Recon Backpack is the epitome of convenience! This is because it is made for the frequent commuter and comes with safety enriched features such as an extended front stash pocket to hold helmets and 360-degree reflective loops for visibility in dim lighting environments.
FlexVent suspension system
The best feature of the North Face Recon Backpack is that it comes fully equipped with the FlexVent suspension system that ensures high support and enhanced comfort levels. the system comprises of the traditional yoke shape design of the bag which is known to help enhance the overall balance of the bag. Moreover, there are also custom injection molded shoulder straps to help ease the strain on the shoulders with the help of the padded mesh back panel.
Safety features ensured
In terms of safety features, the North Face Recon Backpack is the perfect bag for the frequent commuter. The whole backpack is covered with reflective bike light loops that are important especially for night time bike riders. Furthermore, these 360-degree reflective loops are also given on the shoulder straps and the bottle tabs as well. Moreover, there is also a removable waist belt given that helps increase the bag’s versatility!
Multiple media centered compartments
One of the best features of the North Face Recon Backpack is that it comes with multiple pockets that are designed specifically to help hold media related gadgets in an organized and convenient manner. There are two fleece lined pockets given in the main and front compartment respectively to help hold large gadgets like the laptop in the main compartment and the tablet in the front pocket. Moreover, the front stash pocket has been redesigned with additional daisy chains that multiple things can be lashed on to.
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets make sure that the user stays hydrated throughout their travels.
- The front compartment of the bag has a lined sleeve for tablets and other additional zippered pockets to securely hold things.
- There is a sternum strap given to help securely carry the bag.
- The waist belt of the backpack doesn’t come with padding and can be uncomfortable over the waist.
7. The North Face Women’s Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors
Designed for the tech savvy woman; the North Face Women’s Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors features multiple fleece lined media pockets with additional pockets that make sure to support the common user’s needs adequately.
FlexVent suspension system
The FlexVent suspension system given in the North Face Women’s Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors is especially designed to compliment the needs of a women’s body that would need to carry heavy things! The system comes with custom injected shoulder straps along with a padded back panel and Lumbar panels for enhanced air ventilation and breathability! These are especially important as they ensure carrying the bag a comfortable and supportive experience.
Multiple fleece lined pockets
In terms of protective organizational pockets, the North Face Women’s Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors is beyond comparison! The backpack has multiple fleece lined pockets some of which are specifically designed to hold media related gadgets like laptops and tablets. Furthermore, there are also additional fleece lined pockets given in the front to hold other fragile things in a safe and secure manner.
One of the best features of the North Face Women’s Surge Laptop Backpack 15″- Sale Colors is that it comes with many ergonomic features especially designed to compliment the feminine body. There are women specific shoulder straps designed for the bag to give a perfect aligned shape. Furthermore, there are additional features like a sternum strap and a removable waist belt that further enhance the comfort levels of wearing the bag.
- There is a 360 degrees reflective bike light loop given all around the bag to help enhance visibility in dim lit environments.
- There are 2 water bottle pockets given on either side of the bag and are made with Teksever material which enhances durability.
- The front pocket of the backpack consists of multiple easily accessible organizational pockets to hold gadgets and their supporting paraphernalia.
- Some users complained that the backpack is not designed to carry heavy things and will rip if put under excess weight strain.
8. The North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack
The North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack is built to enhance the organizational skill of the avid user with the help of additional and mechanized pockets that help hold all the accessories in an organized manner.
FlexVent suspension system
In terms of comfort and support, the North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack features a FlexVent suspension system which is designed to compliment and support the needs of the users. The system consists of the yoke design which has a D-door opening along with custom injected shoulder straps and a padded mesh pack panel! The backpack also has a specifically designed Lumbar panel which enhances breathability and air ventilation which is important in terms of ensuring comfort.
Padded laptop and tablet sleeves
In terms of safety, the manufacturers of the North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack have included two main fleece pockets in the main and front compartment of the backpack to help hold a laptop and tablet in a secure manner. The sleeves provide the perfect covering to protect the gadgets from any bumps and nicks. Furthermore, there is an additional top pocket given in the backpack that provides users with a place to keep things protected.
One of the best features of the North Face Pivoter Laptop Backpack is that it comes with multiple ergonomic features that enhances the overall utility of the backpack. For starters, it features a D-door opening which gives the user easy access into the bag’s main compartment and make it easy to fish for multiple things. Furthermore, there are additional features also included in the bag such as 2 water bottle pockets, padded top handle, sternum straps and a reflective bike light loop.
- There is a sternum strap given which a whistle buckle on the bag to enhance utility.
- The reflective bike light loop is surrounding the backpack in a 360-degree fashion to provide visibility in dim lit environments.
- The water bottle pockets of the backpack are made with mesh material which means that it doesn’t hinder visibility or hide the contents of the bottles.
- The backpack doesn’t come with a padded waist belt to provide extra support and comfort when carrying heavy things.
9. The North Face Surge Transit Laptop Backpack
The North Face Surge Transit Laptop Backpack is the perfect commuter backpack designed to easily carry at least 38liters worth of things without breaking down or coming apart.
Multiple fleece lined pockets
In terms of hold fragile gadgets safely, the North Face Surge Transit Laptop Backpack features two fleece lined pockets in either of the compartments. The front compartment has a large fleece lined pocket especially designed to hold the user’s laptop in a safe and secure manner. While on the other hand, there is an additional fleece lined pocket given in the front pocket especially made to hold the user’s tablet is required. There is an additional external fleece lined pocket given to hold the user’s sunglasses or any gadgets.
Durable backpack with 38-liter capacity
The North Face Surge Transit Laptop Backpack is made with a durable material which ensures that it can be filled up to its full 38liter capacity without breaking down. Moreover, the material is not only water resistant but also abrasion resistant which means that it can be easily used in rough climates without the user worrying about the contents of the backpack getting damaged. Furthermore, the side bottle pockets of the backpack are made with Teksever material which is known for its durable nature.
FlexVent suspension system
Perhaps the best feature of the North Face Surge Transit Laptop Backpack is that it comes with a FlexVent suspension system that allows users to enjoy the backpack even when it is filled to its maximum capacity. The system is designed to enhance utility by providing the user with injection molded shoulder straps and a mash lined padded pack panel. Combined with the Lumbar panel, the mesh material on the panel makes sure there is adequate breathability and air ventilation to keep the user comfortable and cool.
- The backpack comes with a top padded comfortable face haul handle that allows for easy handling from the top.
- There is also a removable waist belt given that makes sure to divide the overall load when the backpack is being used at its maximum capacity.
- There is a 360dgree reflective bike loop covering the whole backpack to ensure visibility even in dim lit areas.
- The backpack doesn’t come with a padded waist belt.
10. The North Face Recon Backpack – Women’s TNF Black
The female commuter adequately equipped with the best of the best when it comes to going from one place to another without worrying about the additional weight being carried and the way it is held within the backpack.
Multiple organizational pockets
In terms of organization, the North Face Recon Backpack – Women’s TNF Black is perhaps one of the leading in the whole industry! Not only does it have many pockets, but these are multipurpose in nature as well. For instance, the side water bottle pockets can easily be used for other purposes as these have quick draw cell phone access also in them. Similarly, there are 2 fleece lined pockets given for holding fragile gadgets like laptops and tablets.
30-liter capacity with improved design
the 30-liter capacity of the North Face Recon Backpack – Women’s TNF Black is extremely ideal in terms of providing a safe and comfortable way of carrying multiple things. The backpack features an improved design which has a stretchable front stash pocket to hold last minute things. Furthermore, there are multiple organizational pockets given in the bag that allows for easily accessing things without having to worry about fishing through the whole bag.
FlexVent suspension system
The North Face Recon Backpack – Women’s TNF Black features the iconic FlexVent suspension system designed to enhance and increase the utility, comfort and support of wearing the backpack for longer durations. The system features a yoke design that has custom built injection shoulder straps that help reduce strain on the user’s shoulders. Moreover, there is a padded back panel with a mesh coverall which combined with the Lumbar panel enhances breathability and air ventilation.
- The stretchable nature of the front stash pocket means that users can now carry their helmets easily from one place to another.
- The shoulder straps of the backpack are webbed which means that these will not get wet or retain moisture which could become uncomfortable for the user.
- There is a sternum strap given along with a removable waist belt to accommodate the weight distribution of the backpack.
- Some users complained that the shoulder straps of the backpack are too short especially for tall and broad women.
11. The North Face Access Pack Backpack
When it comes to choosing an innovative yet sturdy backpack, opting for the North Face Access Pack Backpack is always a good idea! The backpack features a semi solid frame with sturdy waterproof zippers that enhance its durability.
EVA foam body with aluminum frame
One of the best features of the North Face Access Pack Backpack is that it has a semi solid structure which means that the users’ things are well protected throughout their usage. The EVA foam body is adequately set over the aluminum frame which means that the overall weight of the bag is not increased either. Similarly, this means that the EVA foam protects the user’s things from getting damaged if the backpack experiences any hits and bumps.
Ejector tabs for laptop and tablet pockets
The most innovative feature of the North Face Access Pack Backpack is that it comes with multiple ejector tabs that allow swift access to the user’s gadgets when opted for. For instance the fleece lined pockets for holding laptops and tablets help lift up the gadget so that the user can easily grab it. Moreover, these also help enhance the overall versatility of the backpack.
Multiple organizational pockets
Other than the fleece lined pockets for laptop and tablet, the North Face Access Pack Backpack is also equipped with multiple organizational pockets specifically designed for holding different things. For instance there is a specific mesh pocket especially put in place to hold sun glasses. Similarly, there are other pockets like external stash pockets and internal zippered pockets given to hold multiple things in place so that they can easily be grabbed rather than having to fish through the bag to grab things.
- There is a specific interior brick pocket given within the laptop compartment to hold different things like the laptop charger.
- The zippers of the backpack are covered in PU material which is not only water resistant but also very sturdy in nature.
- There are custom YKK zipper pulls added to the backpack to enhance its overall durability.
- The backpack doesn’t come with a removable padded waist belt which is used to divide the weight across multiple pressure points.
12. The North Face Women’s Vault Backpack – Zinc Grey Light Heather & Kokomo Green – OS
Designed to support and adequately contour against the female body; the North Face Women’s Vault Backpack – Zinc Grey Light Heather & Kokomo Green – OS makes sure commuting is not only convenient but lightweight and supportive for any woman!
FlexVent suspension system
The North Face Women’s Vault Backpack – Zinc Grey Light Heather & Kokomo Green – OS features the FlexVent suspension system especially designed to enhance comfort and increase support for the user. The injection molded shoulder straps are supported by a moisture wicking back panel and additional Lumbar panels which also help increase air ventilation so that carrying the backpack is easy and comfortable even in warm weather.
Women specific features
In terms of women specific features, the North Face Women’s Vault Backpack – Zinc Grey Light Heather & Kokomo Green – OS is designed specially to contour adequately to the common women’s body. This is done to make sure that carrying the backpack is not only comfortable but easy for the feminine body. The women specific shoulder straps are combined with the sternum strap and a padded top handle which make it easy for the user to carry the backpack.
Multiple organizational pockets
In terms of carrying your things in an organized manner, the North Face Women’s Vault Backpack – Zinc Grey Light Heather & Kokomo Green – OS has you covered! Not only does the main compartment have enough space for holding books and other things, there are separate fleece lined pockets made to hold laptops and tablets. Furthermore, there are additional specialized pockets given on the inside and outside that help hold things in place. For instance there are two mesh bottle pockets given.
- The backpack has a 360 degree surround reflective bike loop which enhances visibility in dim lit environments.
- The sleeves made to hold the laptop and tablet are specifically lined with fleece to help protect against bumps and bruises.
- The polyester material used in the making of the backpack is extremely sturdy and will also protect against abrasions.
- The backpack is not especially designed to be waterproof and needs to be kept out of rain to protect the contents of the backpack.
13. The North Face Men’s Angstrom 20 Pack
If you are looking for an easy lightweight backpack that can be taken on overnight hiking trips and at the same time doesn’t look or feel overly bulky, then you should definitely opt for the North Face Men’s Angstrom 20 Pack!
Sleek lightweight design
Designed by keeping the avid hiker in mind, the North Face Men’s Angstrom 20 Pack is made to compliment the requirements of an overnight trip that doesn’t require too many things to be carried. The overall sleek design of the backpack is made to easily accommodate 20 liters worth of things without looking or feeling bulky. Furthermore, the sleek design also makes sure the backpack stays lightweight throughout usage.
Waterproof and abrasion resistant material
Although the North Face Men’s Angstrom 20 Pack is made with one of the most durable and sturdiest material found in the industry, the backpack also comes with an integrated rain cover that makes sure the backpack remains dry throughout the user’s outdoor spree! The rain cover is adequate in terms of holding back the moisture so that the user doesn’t have to worry about their things getting damp and damaged. Furthermore, the ripstop nylon used in its making is also abrasion resistant!
Multiple organizational pockets
The North Face Men’s Angstrom 20 Pack is made for the avid hiker that requires a lightweight overnight backpack to carry all the essentials in an orderly manner. This backpack features multiple organizational pockets including a large stretchable front pocket and additional side water bottle pockets. There are also small easy access pockets given on the waist belt that help hold your phone or other small things. Furthermore, the organizational pockets make sure the user can easily get to their things without having to rummage through the whole bag!
- The integrated rain cover given in the backpack make sure the contents of the bag remain dry and undamaged throughout the long hike.
- The backpack can also be easily hooked up to a hydration reservoir during high intensity activities.
- There are additional internal and external organizational pockets of varied sizes given that help users carry their things in an orderly manner.
- Some users complained that the design of the backpack makes it difficult to keep the entire bag covered with the rain covered, especially due to the shoulder straps.
14. The North Face Berkeley Backpack
The North Face Berkeley Backpack is a classic backpack feature two main compartments with a total capacity for 25 liters worth of things! The backpack is designed to complement the everyday schooler’s needs in a stylish way!
The lack of many pockets in the North Face Berkeley Backpack makes it all the more convenient and extremely versatile in use! the two main compartments in the backpack make sure that the user can carry all the essentials comfortably and easily without worrying about over bulking. The backpack is designed to easily carry up to 25 liters worth of things without breaking down. Moreover, the large main compartment has a duffle bag feel to it with a semi structure so that users are not limited space wise.
Easy maintenance and sturdy material
The North Face Berkeley Backpack is made from one of the sturdiest materials found in the industry! The polyester fabric utilized in the making of the backpack is not only extremely durable and sturdy but also very versatile. The soft feel of the bag allows users to easily fill it up without worrying about a challenging frame to account for. Moreover, polyester is also abrasion resistant and can be easily maintained by wither washing it in the washing machine or wiping it clean.
Safety features included
One of the best features of the North Face Berkeley Backpack is that it comes with the most basic and very classic features found in an everyday regular backpack. This means that there are no additional specialized features that the users needs to be aware of such as any additional hanging straps that could become a potential hazard. Moreover, the manufacturers have also included reflective bike light loop that enhance visibility in dimly lit environments.
- The polyester material used in the making of the backpack is water resistant and can be easily maintained.
- The shoulder straps of the backpack are padded and help support the bag’s weight by dividing it across the pressure points.
- The reflective bike light loops help enhance visibility is areas with limited light.
- The lack of specialized organizational pockets means that the user will need to dump in all their things into the backpack when traveling.
15. The North Face Wise Guy Backpack – Vintage White Bird on A Wire Print & Sequoia Red – OS (Past Season)
Classic yet contemporary; the North Face Wise Guy Backpack – Vintage White Bird on A Wire Print & Sequoia Red is designed to suit the needs of a range of people varying from office goers to school kids even!
Foam back panel and padded shoulder straps
Perhaps the most comfortable and supporting feature of the North Face Wise Guy Backpack – Vintage White Bird on A Wire Print & Sequoia Red is that it comes with a foam back panel and padded shoulder straps. The foam back panel makes sure that the user’s back is supported even when carrying heavy things. Moreover, it also helps make sure that there are no additional things poking from within the bag into the users back.
Multiple organizational pockets
One of the best features of the North Face Wise Guy Backpack – Vintage White Bird on A Wire Print & Sequoia Red is that it comes with multiple organizational pockets. Although the bag itself is very classic in design, it has been upgraded with many pockets, internally and externally to enhance its versatility! There is a sleeve given within the main compartment to hold the users laptop with additional mesh pockets for other things.
The North Face Wise Guy Backpack – Vintage White Bird on A Wire Print & Sequoia Red is made with one of the sturdiest materials used in the making of backpacks. The 600D and 1200D polyester materials used in the making of the backpack are extremely sturdy and will last a lifetime. They are also abrasion resistant which further enhances durability and makes sure to strengthen the overall lifespan of the bag.
- The padded shoulder straps provide extra support and help relieve extra pressure from the shoulders.
- There is a secondary zippered pocket given within the bag with an organizational panel to enhance utility!
- The external stash pocket is expandable which means that the user can easily stash their helmet in it as well!
- The polyester material is not fully waterproof which means that the user will need to be very careful not to get the bag wet otherwise the contents may get damaged.
If you are looking for stylish yet sturdy backpack to last you a lifetime, then opting for one by North Face is definitely a good idea! The bags are built specially to accommodate the needs of the user in multiple settings and different models have specialized features to make sure that the user is never left unattended.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API