- WHAT YOU GET: 20 x Mini Gel Polish Colors (5ml each bottle) + 3 x No Wipe Base and Glossy & Matte Top Coat ( 7.5ml each bottle). Beetles Pastel & Neon Gel Nail Polish Set 20 colors beautiful shades of popular and trendy colors suitable for spring and summer seasons and daily routine life!
- Ideal Gift for Her: Beetles nail gel polish kit comes in a beautiful gift box. They are appropriate for any holiday or special event,such as birthday, holiday, anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day gift. No more struggle to decide which colors should to select. Glam and glitter nail designs can be freely finished with these vibrant color UV gel.
- Soak off UV/LED Gel Nail Polish: Neon gel nail polish kit Neon red purple Pastel pink Sparkle gel polish need to be cured under LED/UV light. Base and Top coat required. Average for LED light 60-120 secs, UV light 2-4 mins.
- Healthy &Easy Application: 9 Toxin Free Ingredient makes it safe and has low odor. With proper application, last at least 3 weeks.
- Color Number is: 603-604-605-606-607-608-609-610-611-612-613 -614-615-616-617-618-619-620-621-622. As a valued Beetle Beauty customer, we want you to be fully satisfied with your products. Please contact us directly if there are any problems. We guarantee a fast replacement or refund service!
- 24 pieces DIY nail polish set, full size nail enamel glass bottles with nail brush
- High quality, No crack Nail polish, Assorted colors nail lacquer, Affordable price
- Special and exclusive wide lacquer nail brush bristle for complete coverage
- No need UV lamp, LED lamp nail dryer, Quick dry formula, Use Top coat and base coat
- Works great with Shany nail art set, nail brushes, Nail manicure and pedicure accessories
- 48 Awesome Colors - Rich Shades No Duplicate Color
- Long-wearing formula with extra shine
- VERY SEXY AND TRENDY
When you’re on the lookout for a new nail polish set to make your nails look glamorous, they need to be able to tick a few boxes.
Firstly, a quality nail polish set is one that hardens and dries quickly, while being harder to chip or crack than other brands on the market.
Secondly, the colors need to be close, if not the same, as those featured in advertising and on the bottle. The last thing you want is to buy a nail polish set that turns out to be nowhere near the color you thought it would be – standard, glitter, or metallic.
Finally, it needs to be affordable. While finding a quality nail polish set does mean you need to pay a little bit more, there has to be a balance between price and quality. You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on a “known” brand, only to find it’s no better than what you’d find at the dollar store.
If you and your friends are ready for a day or night of manicures and fun, or even nail art such as stamping, stock up on any of these nail polish sets and enjoy the stunning finishes they have to offer!
1. Born Pretty Nail Art Stamping Polish
Don’t settle for less than the best when it comes to nail stamping, especially when you can have this nail polish set that will exceed your expectations. Not only does it outlast other nail varnish options for stamping, but it does so while being affordable at the same time
Even though you get 25 6mL bottles, you don’t sacrifice quality at all. The finish is long-lasting, you benefit from a high-gloss effect, and each of the varnishes are lacquer, so it looks beautiful. What’s more, because you have so many colors from which to choose, you can mix and match until you find the look you like.
Even though they take a little while to set, the stamping effect is far beyond what other nail polish sets can manage. As a result, you will be pleasantly surprised. If you are getting into nail stamping or you’re looking to upgrade to a better quality product, you will be pleased you bought this set from Born Pretty.
- 6mL bottles
- 25 colors
- Lacquer Varnish
- Shining effect
- Affordable to buy
- Very glossy and attractive finish
- Hard setting
- Takes a while to set
- Strong smell
2. MAKARTT Summer Nails Gel Nail Polish Kit
If you need a nail polish kit that not only has varnish but nails as well – then this summer nail polish set is set to impress. With six stunning colors that soak off, you can look the part with every outfit you wear.
When you apply the high-quality nail polish, you benefit from a finish that stays looking as good as new for up to two weeks. They don’t chip or fade, smudge or nick, and you will enjoy how quickly they dry as well.
What’s more, because you dry them under UV lighting, they dry hard to handle daily use, and they are also suitable for use at home or in a salon. They don’t smell, are non-toxic, and will continue to impress especially when you factor in the price tag. If you are tossing up between buying this nail polish set and another, set your sights on this one. You won’t be disappointed.
- Nick, smudge, and chip-free
- Harmless resin use
- Ideal for home or salon use
- They last a long time
- The finish is gleaming
- Affordable to buy
- They stay in good condition for longer than others on the market
- Color resistant
- Doesn’t dry as quick as expected
- The smell is quite strong
3. SOPHi Nail Polish
If you are conscious about doing what’s best for the environment, then set your sights on this nail polish set from SOPHi. Many nail polish sets on the market are toxic and dangerous, featuring harsh chemicals that are bad for the environment, your skin, and your nails.
This nail polish set, on the other hand, takes care with ensuring all included components are suitable and safe. It’s free of harsh chemicals, is natural, and has no odor as well. What’s more, it’s non-toxic and makes you feel better about yourself when you use it.
As a four-pack, it also comes with four lovely color options; Lost in London, ROME-ance, Boyfriend Abroad, and Mi Amore. They offer exceptional dry time, come with a beautiful brush which makes application a breeze, and even have an affordable price tag. You will be pleased when you try this nail polish set for the first time.
- Free of harsh chemicals
- No odor
- Lovely color options
- Four options: Lost in London, ROME-ance, Boyfriend Abroad, and Mi Amore
- Self-leveling, so it goes on nicely
- High-quality brushes
- Exceptional drying time
- Nice brush size and shape
- You need to use a base coat and top coat with them
- You need to use a specific Sophi stripper product to get it to come off
- The process for the best finish takes longer and involves more products
4. Anjou Peel Off 12 Colors Nail Art Polish Set Lacquer
Not every nail polish set you come across on the market is going to suit your requirements perfectly. Some let out offensive odors and offer unflattering colors, while others are poor quality or don’t feature enough variety.
This set, on the other hand, ticks all the boxes for many people looking to make their nails look stunning. You receive 12 bottles of nail varnish in a set, 11 beautiful colors, and one bottle of high-shine top coat polish as well. As a result, every time you put the polish on, it will look a million dollars.
This nail polish set is also non-toxic, free of terrible odors, and is eco-friendly. Sealing the deal is how easy it is to remove. Rather than buy nail polish remover, you will benefit from being able to peel this varnish off in one go. While it may take three minutes to dry, it can come off in seconds.
When the time comes to add to your nail varnish collection, consider an Anjou Peel-off nail polish set.
- 3-minute drying time
- 11 nail polish shades
- One high-shine top coat
- Stunning colors
- Free of heavy metals
- You don’t need to use nail polish remover
- Comes with a shine top coat
- Safe and non-toxic
- Doesn’t have a terrible odor
- Affordable price
- Can take longer to dry than three minutes
- The peeling off feature can be inconvenient
- Doesn’t peel off in one piece
- Contains some dangerous chemicals when it states it’s eco-friendly
5. OPI Mini Packs Lisbon Collection
When you buy a new nail polish set, you need to be assured of its quality before you go ahead with the purchase. Fortunately, OPI is known for its quality polish that everyone loves. You won’t be disappointed with this sample pack, either.
Even though the bottles are small, at 0.125fl ounces in size, that doesn’t make them any less perfect for your nails. Once you apply them, you get up to seven days of wear with them – without cracking, chipping, fading, or bubbling
They offer a stunning lacquer finish, come in a beautiful display box, and are part of a sought-after Lisbon Collection. If you want high-quality polish without the high price tag, set your sights on this OPI nail polish set.
- Four mini bottles
- 0.125fl ounces
- 7-day wear
- Lisbon Collection
- Lacquer color
- High-quality finish
- Doesn’t chip or crack as quickly as other brands
- Dries quickly and hard
- Stunning colors
- Cute display box
- You have to buy a nail base coat and OPI top coat for best effect
- Only small bottles
- Thick polish
- Streaky finish
6. SXC Cosmetics Nail Polish Set
Trying to complete a full nail polish set by buying them individually can cost a lot of money. It can also take a substantial amount of time. However, there is a way to complete a full set in one purchase without spending the earth. Thanks to SXC Cosmetics, you can purchase 48 bottles of high-quality nail polish that don’t break the bank!
The first stand-out feature, aside from the price tag, is the variety on offer. When you buy the full nail polish set, you get metallic, glitter, pastel, pink, and neon varieties. Every 0.5fl ounce bottle is different, but they all have one thing in common: the quality. You can use them for full nail coverage or nail art, and they are rich in pigmentation as well. As a result, the finish is often more vibrant.
What’s more, they are vegan and cruelty-free for your peace of mind, as well as drying reasonably quickly when you need them to. Don’t settle for buying individual bottles of polish when you can buy a full 48-piece set for a fraction of the price from SXC Cosmetics.
- 48 shades
- 0.5fl ounce bottles
- Suitable for regular use and nail art
- Metallic, pink, pastel, neon, and glitter varieties
- Quick dry formula
- Rich pigmentation
- They are versatile – you can use them for nail art or full nail coverage
- Affordable price tag given how many bottles you receive
- A large variety of color options
- Different textures and sheens to suit everyone
- Full-size bottles
- They can bubble if the coat is too thick
- Some bottles are clumpy
- Can take a while to dry
- The brushes aren’t as durable as other brands
- They dry soft not hard
7. SHANY Natural Shades Nail Polish Set
Whether you want a nail polish set for solo cover or base cover, you will find this SHANY set ticks all the boxes for your needs. Even though you don’t pay a lot of money, you get 12 high-quality nail polishes that will provide ultimate bang for your buck.
The bottles are a generous size of 0.5fl ounces per bottle, while the brushes inside them offer great coverage as well. What’s more, when you put on the nail polish, you benefit from no bubbles, chips, and a semi-quick drying process.
The color combination you receive is also a lot of fun. There is a mixture of glitters and vibrant tones, as well as more neutral tans, coppers, and greys. As they are highly pigmented, you can also enjoy the excellent finish which is often more vibrant than some of the other nail polish sets you can find on the market.
If you want variety and high-quality polish without the high price tag, then set your sights on this SHANY nail polish set.
- 12 bottles in a set
- 0.5fl ounce size bottles
- Earthy shades
- Tan, copper, beige, grey, and peach
- Shimmery finish
- Highly pigmented
- Semi-quick dry formula
- Plenty of variety on offer
- Affordable price tag
- Last longer than expected
- High-quality brushes
- Stylish bottles and branding
- Semi-gloss for a stunning finish
- Getting an even coat can be challenging
- It can clump up when you put it on
- Takes a while to dry
- Can receive more than one of the same color – it’s the luck of the draw
- Strong odor
8. Kleancolor Lacquer Nail Polish
If you are on a budget but still want to make your nails look stunning, then look no further than this nail polish set from Kleancolor. For a small investment, you receive 12 0.5fl ounce bottles of nail polish – all in different colors. Each bottle is a different color which means you are covered for all occasions.
The bottles are robust to last the distance, while the high-quality brushes ensure an even coverage every time. While they are more of a temporary nail polish than a permanent one, you certainly do get excellent bang for your buck when you choose to purchase this nail polish set.
- 12-piece nail polish set
- 0.5fl ounce bottles
- 12 colors
- Affordable price tag
- Nice colors
- Easy to use bottles
- High-quality brushes
- Strong chemical odor
- They can stain your fingernails
- They chip easily
- Not as high-quality as other options on the market
9. SHANY Cosmetics The Cosmopolitan Nail Polish Set
If you love painting your nails but find you never can get the color you require, then this nail polish set from SHANY could deliver. Rather than buy one polish at a time, you can buy 24 in one convenient set.
Each bottle is of a generous 0.5fl ounce size, while all offer different finishes for your benefit. Some are glittery, others are classic, and the remaining ones are metallic. All of them then sit nicely in a clear plastic organizer.
Aside from the variety, you can also benefit from the high-quality effects of the nail polish set. They dry quickly, don’t crack or split, are affordable, and don’t require a drying tool as well. They even come with high-quality brushes in each bottle to ensure the coverage is better than you expect. When the time comes to purchase a new nail polish set, consider SHANY.
- 0.5fl ounces
- Set of 24
- 16 classic nail polishes
- Three metallic nail polishes
- One plastic organizer
- Five glitter polishes
- Enamel glass bottles
- No cracks
- Affordable price
- Quality brush for better coverage
- Quick-dry formula
- You don’t need a drying tool
- Top and base coat in one
- You can’t use it for nail stamping
- They don’t dry as quickly as advertised
- The glitter is chunky
- They aren’t even in their consistency
Last update on 2020-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API