- IMPACT RESISTANT- Made of tough and durable PP, PE materials with breathable Polyester sleeves, It allow JBM user to enjoy the riding experiences with safety protection to their knee elbow and wrist
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The adjustable straps could be flexible to different sizes of knee elbow and wrist, the knee pads elbow pads with wrist guards could offer custom flexibility what the user desrie, they could choose to hold its tightly to keep their position right when they are riding thier BMX, Bike, Inline Skate, Skateboard, Biycycle, Scooter or choose the comfortable way to have breathable air between the pads and body
- PACKAGE:Wrist guard, Knee pads and Elbow pads Included
- DESIGNED For Adult: Adult normally explore their riding experiences with more agressive move than the younger, therefore to wear a set of anti-shock gear should be consider seriously before the incident happen, the sport such as Skatboarding, Riding normally get people hurt when they fall on the ground and it happens a lot even a professional rider with rich experience and knowledge
- FASHION OUTLOOK: The desgin are designed for a more awesome outfit to our JBM rider, with the cool knee pads elbow pads and wrist guards outlook, the riders should feel more comfortable to explore their riding adventure in multi sports purpose
- SIZES RUN ON SMALL SIDE- Size up if your measurements are close**Demon Hyper X D3O V3 Knee pad is the perfect option for mountain biking, snowboarding, and any other high impact activities. Built for comfort, built to last.
- Impact Protection: Integrated with a Kevlar front panel for complete abrasion resistance and D3O high performance shock absorbing foam CE 1621-1.
- Comfort: Dual hook and loop straps, soft terry cloth interior and additional padding on the inside and outside make the Demon Hyper X knee pad extrmely comfortable.
- Venting: Built with perforated neoprene to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Warranty: Backed by the Demon United quality guarantee. Built tough.
- UNPARALLELED PROTECTION. Structured with a strategically placed foam grid, which provides average relief from all sorts of ailments affecting the elbow area including joint inflammation, tendonitis, golf elbow, tennis elbow, and other elbow pain. This elbow pads are exceptional injury prevention methods while enabling the user to properly approach any activity.
- INCREDIBLY STRATEGIC FABRICATION. Made from abrasion-resistant materials with foam padding in order to provide reliable and fail-safe support for activities requiring strenuous arm movement, including Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Crossfit, Basketball, Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and/or Volleyball. Confidently enjoy these activities with remarkable elbow support while still maintaining your peak performance and full range of arm motion.
- ABSOLUTE SNUG FIT. Designed tactically with foam padding on a breathable compression fabric for superior and optimum comfort, support, and relief without undermining and compromising your mobility. The snug fit of the material maintains joint stability regardless of the activity at hand may it be light or strenuous.
- COMES IN A PAIR. Support both elbows by acquiring a pair of this durable elbow pads. Made to withstand machine washing and drying without deforming the foam pads. Suitable for both male and female. Perfect for people of all ages and fitness levels. Wear it everyday.
- ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL. To ensure neither of comfort, protection nor mobility are compromised, please take the time to measure before purchasing: Small (7.5-10”), Medium (10-12”), Large (12-14”). With Bodyprox, do your usual thing outdoors unworried!
Even the most experienced mountain bike riders will find themselves in need of mountain bike knee pads at some point. Whether you hit some challenging terrain or you come across an unexpected bump, it’s not uncommon to go over the handlebars and experience extreme gravel rash, grazes, and bruises. While they may not look that severe, the smallest graze can put a dampener on your experience and can also take quite a while to heal.
Therefore, investing in a mountain bike knee pad set becomes not a bad idea after all. While many will not protect you from broken bones, they can act as a barrier between you and hard, rough terrain. Most are flexible, molded, and lightweight, while others have mesh paneling or lycra to be gentle on skin. What’s more, several options won’t chafe and are easy to put on and take off.
What you will also find, through researching about knee pads, is that even though they offer ample protection against cuts and grazes, they are also very affordable. You pay a small amount of money for what can be a huge convenience. Therefore, if you haven’t bought a mountain bike knee pad set already, it might be time to do it sooner rather than later.
9. Demon United Hyper Mountain Bike Knee Pads
If you want the ultimate level of protection without paying exorbitant amounts of money, then this mountain bike knee pad set might tick all the boxes. Competitively priced and featuring a cool design, it covers all bases before you even find out what else they can do.
You can use these knee pads for mountain biking and other high impact activities such as snowboarding. What’s more, they are comfortable to wear which means you will have no qualms about doing so.
However, the benefits don’t end there. Impact protection on this mountain bike knee pad set is exceptional. There is a panel of kevlar on the front as well as abrasion-resistant foam that absorbs shock as well.
To put them on is easy, too. There are velcro straps on the back, terry cloth on the inside, as well as padding. Therefore, all you need to do is wrap them around your knees then strap them in place. They come with a warranty, feature plenty of ventilation, and will provide you with an added layer of protection as you head into the great outdoors.
8. Demon United Enduro Mountain Bike Knee Pad
There are many different mountain bike knee pad sets on the market, but not all of them will be within your price range. If you need protection but your bank account is looking sad, you may find these could be within your range. Even though they are some of the most affordable on the market, you still receive all the vital protection you require to go mountain biking safely.
They are breathable and lightweight, slim-fitting to keep them in place tightly and feature high-quality neoprene material as well. As a result, you benefit from exceptional breathability where you need it the most.
Furthermore, the place where you receive injuries the most – the kneecap – has plenty of protection to stop any grazing or scrapes. On the knee area of each pad, there is both foam cushioning and kevlar material. You benefit from both skin protection and the knowledge they will last the distance.
With anti-slip bands sealing the deal, there’s every reason to believe this mountain bike knee pad set will suit your needs perfectly.
7. Demon United Dirt Mountain Bike Knee Pads and Shin Pads
If your shins need as much protection as your knees do, then opting for both a shin pad set and a mountain bike knee pad set could be the best purchasing decision. Demon United offer both bike knee pads and shin pads in one convenient package deal. They are the same design, look stylish, and are still affordable to the average biker.
When it comes to comfort, this set delivers. The outer shell features plenty of robust PU plastic, while the interior is plush padding with foam and strap clips you will find easy to release. You are sure to love every convenient feature this mountain bike knee pad set has to offer.
What’s more, even when you’re sweating as you ride your bike, you won’t feel uncomfortable with your knees and shins undercover. There are 24 vents on each leg which help to allow air flow to go where it needs to be the most.
Suitable for people who are five-foot-ten in height and weighing 175 pounds, they will be the perfect accessory for keeping you safe on your next adventure.
6. Fox Racing Launch Enduro Elbow Pads
To go with your mountain bike knee pad set, why not invest in elbow pads as well? While your knees are sure to be the most commonly-grazed area in a mountain biking accident, your elbows are not exempt from risk. Therefore, there’s every reason to consider ordering every form of protection possible.
These elbow pads from Fox meet the mark for quality, price, and comfort on every level. Even though the sizing runs small, which means you should buy a size larger than you are, you will still be impressed with everything these pads have to offer.
They feature neoprene with perforation for better breathability and, instead of strapping them on, they pull over your arms effortlessly.
You can wear them for mountain biking or most high impact sports, and you will also find they’re lightweight so they won’t impact the ability to use your arms. When you want elbow pads to match your mountain bike knee pad set, you will be happy to know Fox will cover all bases.
5. Fox Racing Launch Elbow Guard Pads
When you buy a mountain bike knee pad set, you benefit from unparalleled protection and comfort that bare skin doesn’t offer. However, now that you have knee protection, what about your elbows? This Fox elbow guard set will tick all the boxes for your safety requirements while you’re mountain biking.
You can choose from a small, medium, large, or extra-large set, and they fit snugly to keep them securely in place. What’s more, you will notice they don’t move around. There is a wrap-around hook and loop closure system as well a silicone strap that stops them from slipping while you’re riding.
If you need ultimate protection when you’re out riding, you can rely on Fox to deliver. The outer shell is fortified and absorbs shock, while the interior that cups your elbow is soft, cushioned, and protects against scrapes and abrasions. These elbow pads also feature neoprene so you can benefit from a gentle breeze flowing through at all times, as well as an ergonomic fit.
Staying safe on your mountain bike has never been easier than now thanks to Fox.
4. Troy Lee Designs T-Bone Knee Guard
Mountain biking can be a dangerous sport, but it’s far safer if you invest in a mountain bike knee pad set. Rather than come home with grazed and bloody knees, you can rest assured knee pads such as these from Troy Lee Designs will prevent grazing and abrasions.
One of the most critical components of a mountain bike knee pad set is the material. If the fabric isn’t up to scratch, you can’t rely on it to protect you from impact with the ground. However, the structure of these delivers time and time again. They feature ballistic nylon that’s rugged and durable, as well as an EVA molded shell to absorb shock and take the fall. What’s more, the interior features soft padding to reduce the instance of chafe and keep you comfortable at all times.
When it’s time to hit the track, you will find that putting on this mountain bike knee pad set takes only seconds. There are two hook and loop straps to secure in place once you put them on your knees, as well as silicone grip strips to stop them moving around as you pedal.
These knee pads are also lightweight so they aren’t a burden to wear and they’re flexible as well. As a result, you won’t find yourself wishing you never brought them. Benefit from protection and comfort all thanks to this mountain bike knee pad set by Troy Lee Designs.
3. Triple-Eight ExoSkin Knee Pads
If regular knee pads don’t offer enough flexibility for your needs, then maybe this mountain bike knee pad set from Triple-Eight will. With ExoSkin fabric and high-quality design, there’s every reason to believe this mountain bike knee pad set will meet and even exceed your expectations.
What sets these knee pads apart from others on the market, initially, is the style. Rather than feature one large kneecap guard to stop you from getting kneecap grazing, the protection runs below and above the kneecap as well. Not only does this help to protect more than just your kneecap, but it offers better flex too.
Aside from excellent protection, they are also versatile for various sports. You can use them for mountain biking, BMX riding, snowboarding, and even skating. Therefore, you only need one set of pads for all your outdoor hobbies.
When you buy this mountain bike knee pad set, you also get an additional HDO Sports Performance Headband. Therefore, you are getting bang for your buck in more ways than one. When the time comes to invest in your safety when out riding your mountain bike, look no further than this set of knee pads from Triple-Eight.
2. G-Form Pro-X Knee Pads for Adult and Youth
If you want the best protection money can buy when you’re in the great outdoors, then it’s time to invest in this mountain bike knee pad set from G-Form. As some of the best knee pads on the market, they prove their worth time and time again by stopping abrasions and grazes in their tracks.
When you come off your bike due to challenging terrain, these knee pads come into their own. With Reactive Protection Technology, the flexible foam will stiffen to absorb over 90 percent of the impact and force. However, even though you reap the rewards of no cuts or scrapes, these pads don’t weigh you down.
They are sleek in their design, fit comfortably under your clothing, and offer a full range of movement as well. They even feature thin, moisture-wicking compression material that’s both breathable and comfortable at the same time.
After a full day of mountain biking, you may wonder how you’re going to be able to clean your new mountain bike knee pad set. You will be pleased to know it’s an effortless process. Put them in the washing machine then turn it on – it’s that straightforward.
Made in the USA and competitively priced, you will be pleasantly surprised with these G-Form knee pads.
1. Ion K-Pact Knee Pad
If you’re tired of getting endless grazes and bleeding knees from coming off your bike, then set your sights on this mountain bike knee pad set. Rather than put up with grazes and painful sores, you can avoid them altogether with only a small investment.
These knee pads feature robust EVA, polyurethane, nylon, and polyester, and protect your entire knee – including above and below it. They are suitable for downhill and enduro riding and are both comfortable and effortless to put on. When you buy these knee pads, you will be more than impressed with what they offer.
Comfort comes in the form of the soft foam that’s pliable yet protective, as well as the shock absorbing pad. What’s more, the neoprene stops you from getting abrasions while also adding ventilation to the pads at the same time. They don’t slip around, are comfortable to wear for extended periods, and won’t chafe either. Therefore, it’s easy to see why many mountain bike riders are seeing the benefits of these knee pads.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API