- A cut above - The Bora Portamate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you’ll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing Under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5" W x 20" D x 6. 5" H and Weighs only 30 lbs. Without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly – hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut – our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day's can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it – Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we'll make it right.
- INCLUDES: (1) Portable Miter Saw/ Planer Table
- FUNCTION: A hassle-free and practical workstation stand for miter saws, planers, chop saws and other bench top-tools
- FEATURES: Portable design with super-grip 8-inch rubber wheels, spring-loaded locking legs for easy set-up and break down, universal quick-release mounting brackets that work with most miter saw
- SELF POWER SUPPLY: Flaunts a convenient 110V 3-3 prong power strip along the lower base to eliminate the need of a nearby outlet for your power tools
- PREMIUM BUILD: Miter saw work station is made with high quality round steel tubing for superior industrial strength that supports a 330 lbs maximum weight capacity
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width 151 inch. Folded Tool Width 70 inch. Folded Tool Height 6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35pounds.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5 1/2 Inch beam extends to support up to 16 Feet of material and up to 500 pounds
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
Whether you’re a woodworker, a DIYer, or a builder, you will at some stage require a miter saw stand. Using a miter saw without one is nearly impossible, and you will find they are also a convenient addition to your workshop.
There is a vast range of miter saw stands on the market and picking one that’s best suited to your needs can be challenging. You may find that not all of them can cater to your exact miter saw, while others aren’t as portable or as easy to use as others. What you should also pay close attention to when you’re looking for a miter saw stand is its capacity. Some accept more weight than others, while others are designed to handle longer and larger material pieces.
Equally as important is its stability. If you are going to be using a sharp miter saw, you need to trust your miter saw stand. Therefore, it’s crucial to find one that doesn’t wobble or move and has stable legs that fold down to be robust and secure. Portability is also important, so the addition of wheels can make transporting it to a work site easier. If you’re in the market for a new miter saw stand, check out any of these nine high-quality options below.
9. POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe – Miter Saw Stand with Wheels
If you have a 10-inch or 12-inch miter saw, this miter saw stand could very well be your best choice as your next purchase. Designed to cater to most miter saws in this size bracket, it’s an affordable and innovative saw stand that will provide no end of convenience in your line of work.
Aside from the competitive price tag, you will be impressed how many features are packed into one small miter saw stand. It’s made of steel tubing, is portable, and has rubber wheels that make it easier to move it from one location to the other. As a result, it’s an excellent addition to any workshop or garage.
This miter saw stand also supports the weight of up to 330 pounds, comes with two steel rollers for a smooth feed through to your saw, and even has spring-loaded legs. The purpose of these legs is to make it easier to set it up and break it down. Sealing the deal is the quick-release mounting brackets which are included with this stand. If you’re in the market for a quality stand to last the distance, this one certainly ticks all the boxes.
8. HTC BORA Portamate PM-4000 – Folding Miter Saw Stand
If you’re in the market for a quality, affordable miter saw stand with a “no frills” approach to woodworking; then this one is it. Made by HTC, it’s a robust and entirely convenient stand that can handle miter saws up to 12-inches, including compound sliding saws. It’s priced affordably, will last the distance, and is a favorite item on the market for consumers worldwide.
This miter saw stand is designed to be the epitome of stability and accuracy. It’s made of robust powder-coated steel for both home and business use and can support materials up to 500 pounds in weight. What’s more, it even caters for those larger pieces thanks to 10-foot material supports.
It offers snap-pin legs that fold into place when the stand is not in use, and it’s completely solid and robust without any wobbling when it’s fully erected. Finding a miter saw stand with complete robustness such as this one is certainly hard to do. However, the benefits don’t end there. You can mount the saw easily thanks to quick-attach saw mounts, and the entire setup for both getting the job done and putting the stand away is straightforward. You will be more than impressed by what this miter saw stand has to offer.
7. PortaMate PM-6500 – Folding Miter Saw Power Tool Stand
If you don’t want to have to buy a miter saw stand when you’ve already got so many stands for all of your other tools, then consider this Portamate model. Rather than buy five different tables for various tools, invest in one that offers quick mounts for all manner of power tools. You are sure to find this convenient stand will more than put a smile on your face.
It’s robust and heavy-duty to last the distance, caters to most miter saw models, and folds quickly when you need to move it or store it away as well. What’s more, when you’re finished using your miter saw, you can uninstall it then add your planer, band saw, scroll saw, or another similar tool for use. There’s no end to the convenience this miter saw stand can offer.
Users are also sure to appreciate how robust this stand is, even though its price tag is affordable for most. It supports up to 500 pounds of weight, 16 feet-worth of material, and has two material support stops in place as well. When you need a versatile, high-quality miter saw stand to suit your garage or workshop to a tee, this one might be it.
6. DeWALT DWX724 Compact
As a woodworker, builder or DIYer, it can be challenging to find a miter saw stand that suits your exact tool. After all, with so many sizes available, there’s every possibility you can purchase the wrong one. DeWALT has seen this battle and comes to the rescue with its universal miter saw stand. Suitable for all brands of miter saw, it’s a breath of fresh air to the saw stand market.
Not only is it a universal stand, however, but it’s also one of high convenience. It’s compact to suit most home garages and is also easy to transport thanks to its 29.8-pound lightweight frame. Even though it’s lightweight, it can still support up to 500 pounds of material weight, as well as 10 feet. What more could you ever need in a miter saw stand?
When the day is over, and you’ve finished with your miter saw for the day, you may also wish to store the saw stand away. With this stand, that process is simple. The legs fold for secure support while being stable when fully erected, and the compact size of the folded table makes it easy to leave out of sight and out of mind. This miter saw stand from DeWALT is sure to be a winner in your household.
5. POWERTEC MT4005 Mounting Deluxe – Rolling Stand
If your line of work continually requires you to be on the go – tools and all – then this miter saw stand from POWERTEC could be what you’re looking for. While its affordable price tag adds an extra element of convenience, it’s the stand itself that’s impressive.
It’s easy to set up, use, then break down again, it collapses flat for easy storage, and it has spring-loaded locking legs that provide a robust stand when it’s needed the most. Put it in your shed, push the legs into place then get to work. It’s that easy. You will also find that this miter saw stand caters to people of varying heights with two levels for shorter and taller people. You can even adjust the stock feed rollers as well to suit your requirements.
It’s robust, stable, durable, supports 440 pounds of weight, and is exceptionally mobile as well. This is all thanks to the eight-inch rubber wheels and carry handle to enable you to get it from one site to the next. Then, sealing the deal is the knowledge that it’s suitable for all kinds of benchtop tools. It comes with templated cut slots for most bench tools, ensuring it’s ideal for more than just your miter saw.
4. 909 PM6300W – Miter Saw Work Stand
If you dabble in DIY, but you don’t want to spend a lot of money on either tools or their tables, then this miter saw stand from 909 could be the very thing you need. While it’s going to be within your budget given its competitive price tag, you don’t have to compromise on quality. It’s a robust and reliable miter saw stand that will provide no end of service.
What you are sure to love, firstly, is how convenient it is. While it’s designed for use as a miter saw stand, you can also use it with all types of benchtop tools. Add the quick-mount attachment and experience no end of convenience.
What’s more, this stand comes with material supports, a loose material tray to save mess in your garage or place of business, and roller supports as well. All of your needs are covered when you’re using your miter saw.
When you need to transport it, it’s straightforward with this stand as well. It has dual position wheels which means you can get it from A to B with ease. While it’s priced to sell, you will be very impressed by everything this miter saw stand from 909 has to offer.
3. Bosch T4B Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled
Bosch is a brand that is well-known for its quality power tools, so the accompanying miter saw stand is no exception to the rule. Designed to be robust, packed full of features and convenient, it’s a market leader in the miter saw stand realm.
What customers are first going to enjoy is the Gravity-Rise System, which is patented by Bosch. This system ensures that setting up your miter saw stand, and taking it down, is an absolute breeze. It also has one of the most significant capacities of all stands on the market at 18 feet, as well as having a high material weight limit, too.
When you need to move from one job site to the next, this miter saw stand also ensures it’s no problem at all. It features eight-inch pneumatic tires which make it easier to move over all terrains – even with a miter saw on board. You can then set it up with the knowledge that the leveling feet create stability and robustness on even the most uneven of surfaces.
You will also be impressed that this miter saw stand doesn’t just cater to Bosch miter saws, you can use it with most major brands thanks to the tool mounts. It’s a versatile, flexible miter saw stand that will provide no end of convenience to the user.
2. WonLink Saw Miter Stand
If you’re on a limited budget, but you need a miter saw stand that will get the job done, this one from Wonlink could be it. Priced as one of the most affordable on the market, it’s a high-quality and well-presented stand you will be happy to own.
It can cater to large-sized materials, has a weight capacity of up to 440 pounds, and is even easy to move from one site to the next. Fold the legs up or down and use the snap pin to secure them in place, it’s that easy.
You will also be impressed at how well this miter saw stand caters to most workpieces. It has support extensions that are height-adjustable, with long rollers as well. While it might not be a well-known brand, this miter saw stand could be all you need to get the job done effectively.
1. YourTools YMS2 with 300lb Load Capacity
For home use, you are sure to find this miter saw stand will fit your needs perfectly. Not only is it priced within reach of most DIYers, but it’s also capable and functional of housing your miter saw for the best approach to cutting.
It can hold up to 300 pounds-worth of material, has a removable saw platform, and is exceptionally easy to transport, store, and use. What’s more, it’s suitable for a vast range of miter saws.
Rather than cater to one or two kinds, you can rest assured that the chance of it fitting yours is significantly higher than several other brands on the market. To do so, it comes with mounting brackets that are easy and quick to install.
It’s made of robust steel, is exceptionally stable and durable, and will provide a DIYer or woodworker with a stable work surface for getting the job done with ease.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API