- THICK MEMORY FOAM: The Gorilla Grip Memory Foam Bath Rug was designed to contour to the shape of you! The thick, cushiony memory foam forms to the shape of your body, giving you unique added support that helps soothe achy muscles, and the exceptionally soft top velvet layer is comfortable on feet. The rug was specially constructed to help eliminate pressure on your feet and give you high-level support that other bath rugs can’t provide.
- DURABLE AND STRONG: The extremely durable backing of the Gorilla Grip Memory Foam Bath Rug was designed for long-lasting use. Tiny, durable dots on the underside of the rug provide a strong grip, helping to keep it in place on your floors. Plus, the rug is super easy to clean. Simply machine wash on cold with mild detergent and tumble dry low - as often as you need.
- /!\ WARNING: Place mat on CLEAN DRY SMOOTH FLOOR only. Water under mat can cause it to slip. Keep bottom of mat dry. Before using mat, test with foot to ensure it doesn't move. Ensure mat lies flat.
- ULTRA ABSORBENT: The extremely plush top layer of the Gorilla Grip Memory Foam Bath Rug traps and absorbs extra water and moisture in your bathroom, helping to keep your floors clean and dry.
- GUARANTEE: All of our rugs come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked Guarantee. If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, please contact us (through Amazon if past the standard return window) and we will be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Bath mats are filled with high density polyurethane memory foam and the microfiber coral velvet outer material, super soft and cozy, skin-friendly, relieve pressure and fatigue on your feet.
- ANTI-SLIP & WATERPROOF: Bathroom mats feature a non-slip mesh back to prevent the mat from shifting and skidding, and the rubber back prevents water from seeping to the soft surface.
- FAST WATER-ABSORBENT: Bath rugs are treated with special techniques to absorb water and dry quickly, keeping your bathroom away from water, and keep clean every day.
- MULTIPURPOSE: These mats rugs with large size, can be widely used in various occasions, such as bathroom, kitchen, living room, meeting room, study room, hallway, bedroom, balcony, bathtub side, front of the sink, indoor&outdoor etc.
- EASY CLEANING: Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use chlorine or bleach. Tumble dry on low heat or lay to air dry, the color will not fade with continual uses. Please measure the size before purchasing these mats.
- COMFORTABLE AND LUXURIOUS – The Genteele bath mat is filled with soft and comfortable polyurethane memory foam and outer material is super soft and cozy coral velvet feel microfiber. Never have you been able to step right out of the bath or shower onto a cloud! Thicker and better constructed than most other brands. Great for bathroom, vanity, vacation home, master bathroom, kids bathroom, guest suite. Great gift idea for all occasions, Christmas, Wedding, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentines.
- A BREEZE! - MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use chlorine or bleach. Tumble dry on low heat or lay to air dry. Color will not fade. Color will stay nice and vibrant for years to come no matter how many times they’ll be washed and dried!
- NON SLIP AND ABSORBENT – The Genteele Bath Mat Rug is backed with PVC dots to prevent shifting and skidding and that will hold up for years to come, unlike other brands where the rubber backing tends to wear and peel off after a number of washes. Do not place mat on wet surface. Make sure floors are dry underneath the rug to prevent the rug from slipping.
- MULTI PURPOSE USE – A Genteele elegant bath mat rug can be used at tub-side, front of the sink, or at any place in your home where you want support and warmth on your toes! And from a design viewpoint, this rug can make a significant difference in the overall color scheme of your bathroom scheme or coordinate with towels and other bathroom décor or accessories.
- GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! Life time warranty by Genteele. If you are not satisfied with your rug or if you decide that this is not for you, then please do not hesitate and reach out to us through Amazon at any time for either a refund or replacement.
The bathroom has long been considered one of the most dangerous parts of your home, especially if you don’t have memory foam bath mats. Two-thirds of home-based injuries occur during a bath or shower, while 80 percent of falls in people over the age of 65 are in the bathroom. It’s wet, it’s slippery, and it can have hard and unforgiving surfaces such as tiles that make the risk of injury far higher than in any other part of your home. Therefore, taking all precautions necessary is crucial for your safety and that of your family.
One of the most popular recent additions to bathrooms has been the memory foam bath mat. While at first glance it just looks like any other mat you place down to avoid water dripping on the floor, it represents far more than that. It can help to prevent falls, it reduces pain in your limbs when you stand on it, and it can even help you to stand up for more extended periods.
Memory foam bath mats are also non-slip, which means that when they’re placed on a dry floor, they enable you to stand firmly and comfortably on them with a reduced risk of a slip and fall accident from occurring.
When you’re worried about your safety, or your loved one’s safety in the bathroom, consider purchasing a memory foam bath mat. We’ve included nine sound options below.
9. Genteele Super Cozy Velvet Memory Foam Bath Mat, 22″ x 36″
If you’re looking for a gift for a loved one, or you need a memory foam bath mat for yourself, this Genteele mat is a good option for you. Available in beige, eggplant, navy, teal, gray or black to suit your bathroom’s décor, it fits the bill as a comfortable and safe bathmat that could potentially prevent a fall.
Not only is this mat comfortable – making stepping out of the shower, or stepping into it a dream, but it’s filled with polyurethane memory foam with microfiber velvet to cushion your feet and make standing more bearable. Such a feature is especially helpful if you have a disability, are recovering from surgery, or are experiencing leg or back pain.
For additional safety, this memory foam bath mat is absorbent and features non-slip PVC dots. It won’t shift or skid and will absorb moisture, as well. However, you do need to make sure the memory foam bath mat is placed on a dry surface such as tiles or linoleum.
Whichever color you choose, you can also benefit from the knowledge that when washed in cold water with mild detergent, it will not fade. For the entirety of its life, it will remain a stunning vibrant shade.
8. Magnificent Large Memory Foam Bath Mat, 20″ x 32″
Designed and manufactured to be both contemporary and functional, this Magnificent memory foam bath mat will be at the top of your wish list. Not only is it available in gray, chocolate, and sage green to suit most bathroom décor, but it’s highly functional as an absorbent bath mat that removes some of the risks of falls and injuries.
It grips firmly to your tiles or linoleum, is comfortable underfoot, and allows the user to reap all the health benefits that go along with memory foam. Just like a memory foam pillow, it provides adequate levels of comfort, while also providing pain relief against sore legs and a sore back. In essence, it’s a health product that acts as a protector from injury in the bathroom as well.
Aside from its obvious convenience, this memory foam bath mat is also very affordable. It’s priced competitively alongside standard non-absorbent bath mats, while of course trumping when it comes to comfort and features.
When it comes to household chores, it requires minimal maintenance too. Just put it in the washing machine on a cold wash, lay it flat or hang it up to dry, and reuse. It won’t warm, discolor or fade, and it’s even pliable enough to rest over your bath tub’s edge when not in use. This memory foam bath mat is well and truly in a league of its own.
7. FlamingoP Microfiber Anti-Skid Memory Foam Bath Mats, 17″ x 24″
Made from polyester, polyamide and polyurethane foam, this stunning 2-pack of memory foam bath mats is fulfilling the needs of many homeowners around the world. Not only are they available in a range of color options such as navy, royal blue, green, gray, ivory and brown to suit your tastes, but they are also easy to care for, and comfortable to use.
Soft to the touch, you can reap the rewards of a memory foam bath mat that absorbs water to prevent slips and accidents, but then dries quickly to reduce the risk of mold building up in your bathroom. It’s also plush, resistant to mildew, and leaves your bathroom dry.
If you’re concerned about slipping and falling, you can also enjoy peace of mind in knowing that these memory foam bath mats are non-skid, no-slip mats with rubber backing. This feature enables the user to step onto the comfortable mat without the risk of it sliding from under them. This is a common problem with standard bath mats, but the problem is eliminated straight away.
For those suffering from back pain and leg pain, you can also feel comfortable each time you stand on it. It features half an inch of high-density memory foam, which feels delightful underfoot. Feel confident in standing for longer, while reaping the rewards of reduced levels of pain.
When you’re ready to clean the bathroom, just put the memory foam bath mat in the machine on a cold wash, and lay flat or hang to dry. It won’t warp, discolor, shrink or alter in any way.
6. MicroDry Extra Thick Memory Foam Mat, 17″ x 24″
Many memory foam bath mats on the market, while convenient, come with some concerns. While they absorb water quickly, they then retain it for too long which can lead to mold and mildew build up. The damage is done, and you find yourself throwing out the bath mat before long. MicroDry memory foam bath mats solve this problem by being infused with charcoal. This charcoal not only stops mold from growing but prevents mildew as well.
While most memory foam bath mats on the market are comfortable underfoot, this MicroDry mat is leading the way. It’s extra plush, has luxurious cushioning, and offers beautifully crafted fabric for both style and comfort. While it might seem like it would be hard to wash as a result, it’s not. You can put it in your washing machine as you would your clothing, and hang it up to dry. It’s that easy.
If you’re buying this memory foam bath mat for yourself or a loved one, you can also benefit from a range of colors from which to choose. Opt for black, blue, charcoal, chocolate, deep red, linen, white, red, and sea glass. Whatever your color scheme, you’re sure to find a bathmat that ties into it beautifully.
5. Lavish Home Memory Foam Bath Rug, 24″ x 60″
Most memory foam bath mats for sale online look the same, and it can be hard to find one that allows your bathroom to stand out from the crowd. However, this Lavish Home memory foam bath mat can do just that. While it has a memory foam core to enable you to benefit from the absorbent features and comfort you’ve come to know and love from other mats, it also offers a beautiful polyester chenille layer that’s both comfortable underfoot, and grippy.
As it offers that premium level of grip, you can benefit from the peace of mind that slipping and falling in your bathroom is less of a risk than with a standard bath mat. It’s also made of 100 percent polyester, features non-slip backing, has a pile height of one inch for additional comfort, and is available in a range of beautiful colors.
Choose from blue, grey, light grey, orange, pink, purple, seafoam, white, and chocolate. Opt for a color that makes your bathroom pop, or stick to the neutral colors that work so well in contemporary homes.
What’s more, this memory foam bath mat is also extra-long. As such, you’re able to benefit from a larger area protected from water spillage. It can run alongside your bath – meaning no matter what end you step out from, you’ll be protected, or you can stand on the mat as you dry yourself in the center of the bathroom. This memory foam bath mat is full of surprises.
4. Salbakos Luxury Hotel and Spa Bath Mat, 20″ x 30″
If you run luxury accommodation, or you just want to own luxurious items representative of such an establishment, this memory foam bath mat from Salbakos could tick all the boxes. Made from 100 percent Turkish cotton, it’s comfortable underfoot, while also featuring a panel-banded border to be reminiscent of a rug.
It’s well made with double stitching and is also durable to last the distance. In the hotel industry, this is crucial. It’s long-lasting, comes in a range of non-fading colors, and doesn’t feature harmful chemicals as well.4Whether you’re shopping for your guests or yourself, you will enjoy the convenience of it being both available as a two-pack, and coming in a range of colors.
Choose from white, navy, blue, wine, ivory, green, taupe, chocolate, yellow, gray, purple, aqua, salmon, rose, stone, and seafoam green. It’s clear to see that whatever color your bathroom is, you will find a memory foam bath mat from Salbakos to suit.
3. Kangaroo Premium Anti-Fatigue Mat, 32″ x 20″
This memory foam bath mat from Kangaroo Brands not only aims to stand out in your bathroom but provide you with much-needed relief from fatigue as well. Ergonomically designed, it offers ¾-inch of non-toxic memory foam and is designed to last the distance. It won’t flatten, rot, or break down, and is waterproof to wipe or vacuum with ease.
If you’re concerned about tripping or slipping, it does more than just cushion your feet and absorb water to prevent it. It also has beveled edges that are designed to reduce the risk, while offering a textured top layer as well.
With high-grade foam available in black, brown, gray, hunter green, light ivory, mocha, navy, red, and sand, you can rest assured that comfort and style are to the fore.
What’s more, it’s also designed to prevent fatigue. When you’ve taken a bath to rest your tired and weary legs, you can then benefit from the comfort and luxury of a memory foam bath mat that reduces the discomfort in your back and legs.
2. Langria Memory Bath Mat, Fast Dry Water Absorbent, 17″ x 24″
While this mat is suitable for use as a memory foam bath mat, it’s also versatile enough to take care of your comfort and requirements in every area of your home. Use it in your kitchen to prevent fatigue while doing the dishes, or why not put it at the entrance to your home to absorb water from wet footwear? It’s absorbent, comfortable, and ties into any home décor beautifully.
This memory foam bath mat also caters for those who have poor balance, or suffer from falls. It keeps bath areas dry by absorbing water, and also features a PVC mesh back with holes to drain water from the foam. In the process, your feet also benefit from being cradled in the memory foam, giving you additional balance, and of course, comfort.
When it comes time to clean the bathroom, the process is simple. Put it in the washing machine, then hang it up to dry. It won’t lose its integrity, fade, discolor or warp, and it’s well and truly designed to last the distance.
1. Metro Décor mDesign Memory Foam Bath Mat, 34″ x 21″
This Metro Décor memory foam bath mat, available in chocolate, gray, navy, water, and white, will tick all the boxes for comfort and convenience for any homeowner. Not only does it buck the trend with style – being reminiscent of a river bed with rocks or a cobblestone effect, but these indents also prove comfortable and beneficial underfoot.
The calming hues look beautiful in any bathroom, while the mat itself absorbs water to keep your bathroom as hazard-free as possible. To further this hazard-free approach, it also has a non-skid backing, while being robust to last for a number of years. It’s easy to clean, comfortable to use, and is sure to be a welcome addition to any homeowner’s bathroom.
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API