- Upgraded 21 LED bulbs; a good brightness for makeup; dim or brighten up the lights with a long pressing of touch screen switch
- 1X,2X,3X magnification modes; 3 panels magnifying and wide-angle viewing; see clearly your face and make a flawless makeup
- Dual power supply; Power the light makeup mirror by USB charging cable or 4xAAA batteries; Batteries not included
- 180 degree rotation; adjust the mirror as per the suitable viewing angle you wish
- Customer first; we can help if you have any issues with your purchase; high-class certification; a number of authorities including FCC, ROHS, and CE
- [UPGRADED 72 LED LIGHTS] 72 pieces adjustable LEDs can light the most dark and poorly lit areas. The light is natural and soft, bright but not dazzling, protecting your eyes. Easily switch the color temp between a warm glow of 3,200K and a cooler of 6,500K to see how exactly your makeup will look in various lighting situations like daytime, evening, home and office environments.
- [3 COLOR LIGHTING MODES & SMART TOUCH DIMMABLE] Short press the sensor switch to change the 3 light colors: white, yellow, white+yellow. Long press to adjust the brightness. Stepless dimming technology and intelligent memory function make this lighted make up mirror much smarter than traditional ones.
- [90° ROTATION AND TRI-FOLD DESIGN] Adjust and fix freely the vanity mirror on your countertop to make sure a perfect and comfortable angle of view. Tri-fold design allows you to open or close at your will and it’s also dustproof and anti-scratch. Convenient for daily maintenance and carry-on.
- [1X/2X/3X MAGNIFICATION] 3 panels magnifying and wide-angle viewing allow you to see clearly your face and make a flawless makeup. Certified by FCC, CE and RoHs, high-quality coatings and finely polished finish for excellent use experience.
- [DOUBLE POWER SUPPLY AND IDEAL GIFT] AirExpect lighted makeup mirror is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) or USB cable. The mirror itself cannot store power. It's an ideal gift for mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, makeup artist, etc. on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, anniversaries or other special occasions. 100% No Risk Purchase. We stand behind our quality.
- 10X Magnification; ideal for applying makeup, wearing contact lenses and eyebrow tweezing , shaving, hair styling, facial care
- 3 color lighting and adjustable brightness; Press the touch screen switch, changing the color of light; hold the touch switch longer, brightness dim or bright
- Intelligent switching design; the lights can be turned off automatically when you don’t use the mirror after 30 minutes; 3 AAA batteries operated, batteries not included
- Powerful integrated suction cup; mounted on anywhere smooth, flat and clean surface, such as a table, window, and even a larger mirror
- Adjustable angles and portable; 360-degree swivel joint; good for bedroom, bathroom, or traveling
Putting on makeup to start your day can be a challenging process, especially if you don’t have a makeup mirror or your lighting is poor. Your brows can become not nearly as well-plucked as they could be and applying makeup can be a hit and miss process. You may find you’ve got too much foundation, not enough, or it’s not even. So much can happen when you rely on household mirrors rather than the effectiveness of a makeup mirror.
However, not all makeup mirrors are equal in quality and functionality. Some fold up to be compact, suitable for your handbag, while others fit perfectly on top of dresser drawers for your convenience. Even better, some have magnified sections for when you’re shaping your eyebrows and include lighting so you can apply the perfect shade of foundation as well.
When you know you need a makeup mirror, but you’re just not sure which one will fit your requirements, consider your needs and then shop online. Any of these nine top-rated makeup mirrors could be the very one you need to apply makeup correctly every time.
9. Vivreal Home Lighted Makeup Mirror
For the perfect application of makeup every time, this makeup mirror from Vivreal could be the answer. While it’s compact in size and affordable in price, you certainly do get bang for your buck.
On one side of the makeup mirror is a magnifying mirror. This side magnifies your skin and face up to seven times, ensuring that while you’re plucking your eyebrows or doing other intensive tasks, you can do so efficiently. Then, on the opposing side, you can view your face as it typically is for even makeup application.
One of the major setbacks of most mirrors on the market is that they need perfect lighting for you to apply makeup correctly. This makeup mirror has its own lighting instead. Within it are 26 small LED lights which are both eco-friendly and energy efficient. As a result, it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is; it will look as though the lighting is natural. These lights are also adjustable so you can focus on specific parts of your face.
This makeup mirror ticks every box for the effective application of makeup, so there’s every reason to add it to your wish list today.
8. Conair Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror
You could have the biggest makeup mirror possible, but without lighting or magnification, you can never truly achieve that perfect makeup application. This one from Conair could be the answer to your problems.
Compact in size to fit on most dressers – or to be taken with you while you travel – it’s a convenient and versatile makeup mirror that will suit many different people. It rotates 360 degrees, is nine-and-a-half inches oval and has two different viewing options. On one side, you can look at yourself as you appear, but on the reverse side, your skin is magnified by seven times. As a result, you can take care of even makeup application, check for acne, or take care of eyebrow plucking and shaping.
Most people avoid taking care of their eyebrows or pores at night due to poor lighting, but this makeup mirror, unlike many others, has lights similar to natural daylighting. It features a soft glow, all the while helping you to apply makeup flawlessly. Then, if you require new bulbs, Conair stock 20-watt bulbs especially for this mirror. Having this makeup mirror for years to come is never going to be a problem.
Sealing the deal is the easy on/off switch and the elegantly polished chrome framing. It’s easy to see this makeup mirror is a winner for many different people.
7. Absolutely Lush Daylight Lighted Makeup Mirror with Touch Screen Dimming
This portable makeup mirror from Absolutely Lush is a gamechanger for those looking to apply makeup and take care of facial imperfections. Not only is it an affordable option that will be leagues ahead of bathroom and dresser mirrors, but it’s easy to transport, provides lighting, and helps you to apply makeup evenly.
What will first appeal to prospective purchasers is the lighting aspect. It features LED lights that you can not only turn off and on thanks to the AA batteries but are dimmable to suit your needs as well. As a result, you’re able to replicate daylighting for the best chance of putting your makeup on correctly.
You will also enjoy how many different angles from which you can view your face. As this makeup mirror swivels and rotates by 180 degrees, you can check and observe both your hair and makeup from every angle to ensure perfection. Then, when it comes to plucking eyebrows and shaping, this makeup mirror has you covered here as well. It features a detachable spot mirror that magnifies areas by as much as ten times. This feature can be helpful for pesky pimples or more accurate eye plucking.
So many features are packed into one compact and affordable makeup mirror, so it might be time to open your wallet and get one today.
6. Broadcare Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror
Purchasing a makeup mirror that makes it easy to apply makeup evenly and correctly can be challenging. You need to find one you can take with you anywhere, that provides lighting not dissimilar from daylight, and one that can highlight any blemishes as well. You may find this Broadcare makeup mirror does all of that and more.
This affordable makeup mirror is a compact and portable solution when you need to look at your best. On the front side is the standard mirror – perfect for applying makeup, while the other side magnifies your face by five times. As a result, you can work on the final touches of your look while knowing you’ve covered all bases.
For checking that you’ve done everything you needed to, you will also appreciate the swivel function. This mirror rotates a full 360 degrees, allowing you to view yourself side on, or from various angles, to make sure both your hair and makeup look the part.
While the LED lights will prove convenient when you’re doing your makeup at night, you can then turn them off easily during the day. Just use the on/off switch and relish in the convenience on offer. You will find this Broadcare makeup mirror meets the mark for all your makeup and grooming requirements.
5. Lightswim Natural Daylight LED Makeup Mirror
For the bathroom or bedroom, this Lightswim makeup mirror will more than meet the mark for quality and effectiveness. While it’s an affordable mirror option for around home, it’s also more than efficient when it comes to the perfect application of makeup as well as grooming.
When you’re plucking your eyebrows, putting in contact lenses or carrying out other intricate regimes, it can be tricky to do so in front of a standard mirror. However, this mirror more than provides everything you need. It features a magnification spot mirror which magnifies the area up to 10 times, ensuring each part of your regime is carried out with 100 percent accuracy.
Users are also sure to appreciate both the storage box that comes with it and the lighting. The storage box is helpful for secure storage of jewelry and other small items, while the illumination ensures you can see what you’re doing far better. It features 21 LED lights that you can turn on and off, meaning that it will appear like you’re applying your makeup in natural light, even when it’s nighttime. Giving you a high definition look at yourself when you’re trying to use makeup correctly, this mirror is the epitome of effectiveness and quality.
4. Suprent Makeup Mirror with 36 LED Lights
To capture yourself from all angles while doing your hair or makeup, you are sure to find this Suprent makeup mirror ticks all the boxes. Not only is it affordable, meaning more people can have access to it, but it also provides a better side and frontal view than many other makeup mirrors on the market.
The magnification feature further enhances the excellent view on offer from this mirror. On the first mirror, you can see yourself as you are, but on the others, you benefit from ten-times, three-times and two-times magnification. As a result, you can take care of those small and niggly tasks far easier, such as eyebrow plucking, eyeliner, lipliner, and more.
While the magnification aspect is helpful for these tasks, so too is the lighting. This mirror has LED tape lights that you can adjust to being brighter or softer. These lights can either run on four AAA batteries or via USB power.
If you need your makeup mirror at a particular angle, you are sure to find it’s possible with this one. It swivels and rotates by up to 180 degrees, ensuring that no matter what angle you need it to be at, it can do it. With a lifetime guarantee and even additional storage at the base, you are sure to find this makeup mirror from Suprent more than meets your unique requirements.
3. Wondruz Lighted Makeup Mirror with 24 LED Lights
If the dresser or bathroom mirror is no longer suitable for your makeup application requirements, this makeup mirror from Wondruz might be. Priced affordably, suitable to sit on most dressers and packed full of features, it could tick all of the boxes for your needs.
The first feature to stand out is its ability to provide “natural” lighting. Most people don’t bother with grooming or makeup at night because it’s hard to see, but this makeup mirror ensures you can apply it at any time of the day or night. It features 24 LED bulbs that you can turn on or off, as well as three lit panels for various magnification requirements. As a result, you can take care of eyebrow plucking and more with far more efficacy.
For further convenience, this mirror also rotates by 180 degrees; you can charge it via a USB cable, or use four AA batteries to keep the lights going. There are so many things this mirror has to offer so consider adding it to your shopping cart today.
2. Ovonni Hollywood Lighted Makeup Mirror with 9 LED Bulbs
If you want to look and feel like one of the stars, then let this Ovonni makeup mirror deliver. While it’s not priced as low as several other mirrors on the market, its price is indeed representative of its quality. You get a lot of bang for your buck.
This mirror is made of high-quality materials, features nine LED bulbs with settings for warm light or daylight, and you can charge them rather than rely on batteries. What’s more, you can even carry out the most intricate of tasks using this mirror thanks to its 180-degree viewing angle, magnification, and perfect lighting.
However, there is more to this mirror than meets the eye. It has a smart touch design which means you touch the sensor to turn the light off. The memory function within it also ensures that when you turn it back on, it remembers what settings and brightness you previously had it on.
The mirror is made with a robust metal frame and base, the lights have a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours, and it’s the perfect accompaniment to your bathroom or bedroom. When you’re in the market for a mirror that can help you to apply makeup and groom more effectively, this one could be it.
1. Anjou LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
With a 12-month warranty and plenty of convenient features, this makeup mirror from Anjou may be a good option for you. It’s small, compact, lightweight, suits any area of your home and continues to provide the best opportunity for perfect makeup application.
What is sure to appeal to many, as well, is how eyebrow plucking becomes so much easier. Thanks to both the standard and seven-times magnification mirrors, you’re able to take care of those more delicate details so much easier. Even better, you can switch between both mirrors by spinning it 360 degrees. It’s a mirror of both convenience and accuracy.
Furthermore, applying makeup and grooming at night has never been easier thanks to the full circle LED lights. These lights enable you to get a more focused, clearer and a lighter look at your face which is far better than what night lighting can offer. Portable, packed full of features and easy to use, there’s every reason to consider purchasing this makeup mirror from Anjou.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API