- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use. Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability. Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish; Comes with a removable front basket
- Do not operate on inclines above 15 degrees slight incline. Do not travel over drops or barriers such as curbs or parking stops
- Deluxe braking system for increased safety. Weight Limit is 300 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 30"(L) x 16"(W) x 31"(H); Knee Pad Dimensions: 15"(L) x 7"(W) x 16.5" 20.5"(H); Handle Height: 31" 40"
- AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION: KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter delivers one of the best knee walker values in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery, leg amputation, other lower leg injuries or medical conditions.
- EXCELLENT CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with four wheels for easy steering and balance..
- STABILITY AND CONTROL: These easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four 7.5" rubber wheels, Dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMPACT: The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Kneewalker has handlebars and padded knee platform that easily adjust for a comfortable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: This steerable kneewalker weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity, making it easier for patient use. The Economy knee scooter is recommended for individuals with heights 4' 6" to 6' 6". Perfect for kids and adults.
- Easy Help Recovery - Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees.
- Easily Moved to Anywhere - With our knee cart, your recovery won't slow you down or stop you from enjoying your day. You don't have to worry about not being able to get around, perfect for navigating your home, work, supermarket, park. Please note: don't slide at high speed for your safety. Recommended speed: 1m/s.
- Comfortable - Using crutches requires extensive upper body strength, rubs under your armpits and is unstable. This knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, it is a hands free / pain free crutch alternative and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Lightweight & Durable:This lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust weight capacity, making sure you feel comfortable, stable and safe - no matter where you are.
- Adjustable and Compact: Steerable knee walker features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. This scooter feature four 8" PVC wheels, dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
While crutches are fine for recovering from an injury or surgery to your legs, feet, or ankles, a knee walker can often make you more mobile and comfortable. Therefore, if you find yourself having foot, leg or ankle surgery, or you’ve broken a bone in this area, you may be able to benefit significantly from a knee walker.
A knee walker is essentially a scooter for your knee. It has four wheels, handlebars, brakes, and has a padded area for your knee. It folds down for easy storage in the boot of a car or at home and helps you get from A to B with much more ease.
A knee walker can often be more convenient and comfortable than a hospital-assigned pair of crutches. Not only does it not overuse the muscles in your arms as a couple of crutches does, but it lets you kneel on the knee walker and scoot your way around your house. You can get to the mailbox, navigate around your home to pick up washing or do chores, and even lets you kneel at the sink to do dishes more comfortably.
While crutches can be limiting, a knee walker enables you to keep your independence. After all, most breaks or surgeries require you to stay off the affected leg for a minimum of six weeks. For the independent person, this can be a big ask. Not to mention, crutches can often put a lot of pressure on other parts of your body, giving you aches and pains in places that end up sometimes being more uncomfortable than the injury itself.
If you find yourself incapacitated for any reason, consider one of these nine top-rated knee walkers today. It might just help you remain mobile.
9. KneeRover Economy Knee Walker Scooter with Dual Break System
If you’re looking for a knee walker, but you’re unsure what you require, or what is suitable, consider this knee walker from KneeRover. Described as an economy scooter, it’s ideal for anyone – a child or an adult – recovering from surgery or a broken ankle, leg, or foot. It’s comfortable to use, is attractive given what it’s for, and is both more stable and more comfortable than a conventional pair of crutches.
Getting you from A to B, this knee walker has a comfortable bench to kneel on and has four wheels with rear brakes and handlebar brakes to give you complete control. It’s suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, and can handle pavement well thanks to the rubber 7.5-inch wheels.
This knee walker also doesn’t discriminate on size. It’s lightweight and compact, yet it can offer support for people up to 300 pounds in size, and heights between four-feet-six and six-feet-six.
If you know you will need this knee walker for quite a while, KneeRover also sells accessories to go with it. Choose from LED headlights, baskets, knee pad covers for additional comfort, a backpack, and even a cup holder. Don’t let a disability hold you back, for this knee walker from KneeRover is making you more mobile than a pair of crutches ever would.
8. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
Whether you need it for short-term or long-term use, you will find this knee walker from Knee Rover will tick all the boxes for convenience and comfort. Instead of relying on a friend or family member to do everything for you, get your confidence and independence back instantly. Whether you’re an amputee, or you’re recovering from surgery or a leg brake, you’re sure to find this knee walker with a front basket will more than satisfy your requirements.
It’s stable – meaning you have complete control, is more comfortable than crutches, and even has a quality braking system with an adjustable handbrake and a quality rear disc brake. Therefore, you can have complete confidence that on whatever angle you’re on, your knee walker will handle it.
When you get surgery or have an accident, you also don’t want to be confined to your home, so this knee walker gives you more freedom with less fatigue than crutches. It has four rubber wheels to handle the outdoor pavement and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It also has a thick knee cushion for your comfort, and it can be moved to either the left or right side. The addition of the basket is also convenient as it means you can make your way to the local shops to pick up a few things without the need to phone a friend.
If you need to head further afield, this knee walker stores away easily. It has a quick-fold mechanism, fits into a car trunk with ease, and will slide neatly under your bed when no longer needed, as well. Finally, this knee walker offers complete versatility to a range of people. Whether you’re a child or an adult, as long as you’re under 300 pounds and are between five feet and six-feet-six-inches, this knee walker will tick all the boxes for you.
7. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Walker
Knee walkers are offering the opportunity for those recovering from surgeries and broken bones, as well as those with below-the-knee amputations, to gain back their independence. Instead of relying on often-tiring crutches, this knee cycle from Knee Rover is providing an easier and more comfortable alternative.
It’s stable, allows you to steer thanks to the innovative and unique tie-rod steering mechanism, and also has an adjustable handbrake with a locking feature. Many knee walkers on the market just don’t offer these convenient features.
When it comes to differing terrains, KneeRover has you covered. Don’t be confined to the house, for this knee walker is capable of handling both indoor and outdoor terrain thanks to the large and durable rubber tires. It also has a basket to carry a few groceries or items, and the knee platform is comfortable and durable for long-term use.
Much of this knee walker’s setup is also adjustable. Both the handlebars and knee platform can be altered, and it also suits a wide range of users. As long as you’re at or under 300 pounds in weight, and you’re between four-feet-nine and six-feet-six, this knee walker is for you.
6. KneeRover All-terrain Steerable Knee Scooter
If you’re not planning on letting your injury, recovery, or disability hold you back, it’s time to invest in this all-terrain knee walker from Knee Rover. While a standard knee walker gives you the confidence and independence to carry on with daily tasks as you would without being incapacitated, this knee walker has grippier tires to take you places a standard knee walker can’t.
It features pneumatic tires that are 12 inches in size – four and a half inches larger than the standard knee walker tire size, and it’s capable of handling gappy sidewalks, slippery grass, sharp gravel – and even dirt – with absolute ease.
During your travels, you will also find this knee walker is safe, secure, and stable – even during maneuvers. It has a tie-rod steering mechanism which most knee walkers don’t have, and this helps you to have more steering power than you usually would. It also has an adjustable knee platform which can switch to either the left or right side, as well as adjustable handlebars and a quick-fold mechanism for storage.
While most knee walkers also have a weight capacity of around 300 pounds, this one can cater for those up to 350 pounds. It’s also suitable for all people between five feet tall and six-feet-five.
5. Health Port Folding Knee Walker Scooter
If you’re five-feet-three and above in height, you are sure to benefit from this knee walker from Health Port which is offering a new sense of freedom. Whether you’re permanently in need of walking support, or you’re recovering from a bone break or injury, you’re sure to appreciate the sense of independence this knee walker offers.
It’s suitable for use both indoors and outdoors – meaning you can head to the shops, or just to the kitchen sink, and it’s also entirely adjustable so that you’re comfortable. Adjust the seat height to suit, the handlebars, and even the brakes. Your comfort is guaranteed.
Even hills are no barrier for this knee walker, even if it seems like it’s safer to take the flat road. It has a dual braking system, and brakes as soon as you need it to. It even has a button to push when you want to park it or put it away and has night safety reflective stickers if you plan on venturing out at night.
If you want extra control with where your knee walker takes you, enjoy the flexible steering radius, maneuverability, and stability this walker offers. It can make tight turns, allows you to stay on the correct path without deviating, and has quality tires to last the distance. What’s more, it even comes with a money-back guarantee and a large basket to house your wallet and grocery goods. Suitable for people up to 300 pounds in weight, it’s the perfect product for getting you out and about and off those crutches.
4. KneeRover GO Knee Walker
If you don’t like watching life pass you by, and you’re not ready to let an injury or disability stop you in your tracks, it’s time to invest in a KneeRover GO Knee Walker. Equally as high-quality as the full KneeRover range, this knee walker offers more versatility and convenience than ever before. It’s more compact, yet it still provides the same 300-pound capacity and strength you need to get you from A to B.
However, while it’s equally as beneficial as every other KneeRover product, it’s far more preferred for those who prefer to get active. It’s compact so it can be stored under your desk at work, and it’s even suitable to take on public transport as well. It’s lightweight, portable, folds in just seconds, and has a comfortable platform that’s suitable for left or right legs.
What’s more, this knee walker weighs just 20.4 pounds, meaning it’s compact enough to be taken almost anywhere – even on planes. The smallest of cars will also prove to be no barrier for this mobility device.
When you’re not ready to sit still – even if your injury insists, invest in a knee walker from KneeRover.
3. Swivelmate Steerable 90-Degree Knee Walker with Basket
If your home is particularly small, making the use of crutches or a large knee walker almost impossible, you need a Swivelmate knee walker. Designed to fit into small bathrooms and kitchens thanks to its 90-degree turning radius, you will find you now have far more independence than ever before.
This mobility device is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, can make tight turns with ease, and is in a league of its own when it comes to versatility and maneuverability. It has a very comfortable padded knee rest that is sure to prove popular, while it’s also entirely adjustable to suit a range of people between four-feet-nine and six-feet-three, as well.
With its five seven-inch wheels, it takes mobility when you’re immobile to an entirely new level. Take to the hills knowing the controlled braking and dual hand brakes won’t let you down and rest assured that storage is equally as easy as its use. Just unscrew the thumbscrew, fold down the steering column, and put it under your bed, in the boot of your car, or even your closet. This knee walker provides no end of convenience to its user.
2. KneeRover PRO Aluminum Knee Walker Scooter
Most knee walkers on the market are designed to handle indoor carpet and lino, as well as smooth pavements. However, KneeRover understands that another terrain exists too, and you may need to traverse it at some point during your time of recovery from a break or surgery.
Therefore, this knee walker is in a league of its own, providing those who are permanently or temporarily disabled with a mobility device that’s not limited to the standard terrain. It features 12-inch pneumatic tires, a tie-rod steering mechanism, as well as a stabilizing training wheel for better stability and control than standard. Therefore, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your knee walker will take you over gravel, dirt, grass and pavement cracks with absolute ease.
With a 350-pound weight capacity, it’s also capable of catering to those larger than average, and can be suitable for people between five-feet-six and six-feet-eight, as well. This all-terrain knee walker is bringing you one step closer to full independence.
1. Roscoe Medical Knee Walker Scooter with Basket
If you’re looking for a knee walker for temporary or permanent use, but you don’t want to pay exorbitant amounts of money, this Roscoe knee scooter might be just what you need. It looks striking in a burgundy color, comes with a basket for your convenience, and also steers very well for increased mobility.
Not only is the knee platform padded for your comfort, but so too are the handlebar grips. It has an adjustable handbrake, is more comfortable than the use of crutches, and is adjustable for left or right legs as well.
What’s more, most components of this knee walker are adjustable, meaning that if you’re 350 pounds or less, you are sure to find this knee walker is more than suitable for your requirements.
Functional, innovative and designed to increase mobility for more independence, there’s every reason to consider this knee walker for you or your loved one.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API