- Spacious Play Room for Your Family: The family inflatable swimming pool can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard
- Durable &Long Life Span: The inflatable pool is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures ensuring a lengthy life span
- Safe & Soft: Made with Naphthalene and Lead Free, BPA-free material( CPSIA , CPC and ASTM certificates ) the safety. Super soft inflatable floor of this inflatable family pool, as a cushion between the ground and kids , increase kid protection
- Quick and Easy: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed
- Sturdy &Stable: 3 individual air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve which can withstand weight while preventing air or water leakage so the swimming pool is always ready with fun for you
- Family-size pool: Sable inflatable kiddie pool holds up to 2 adults plus 4 kids to a enjoy splashing pool party in the backyard.
- Safe & durable: Sable inflatable pool is made with Phthalate and lead free, which is 60% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures and ensuring a long service life.
- Long waiting be gone: The pool can be inflated in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), 2 water valves double the drainage speed
- Strong and stable structure: 3 individual air chambers of the pool can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage so the pool is always ready for fun
- Vertical Drainpipe: 90° vertical drainpipe of the pool can facilitate the outflow of water, tidying up is no longer an issue
- Large & Spacious: 92” inflatable family lounge pools with 162 gal water capacity fits a family with 2 adults and 4 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in summer
- Strong & Sturdy: Comes with 3 individual air chamber, the inflatable kiddie pools can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage
- Durable & Wear-resistant: Made with 0. 4mm thickness PVC material, the inflatable swimming pool is twice thicker than most in the market; extra repair patch included in the package help prolong lifespan
- Convenient & User-friendly: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included); 90° vertical drainpipe can facilitate the outflow of water
- Safe & Secure: Homech kiddie pool is produced using and BPA-free materials that meet the standards of international children’s toys
If where you live has particularly intense summer months, then an inflatable pool and inflatable pool floats could be the best investments you ever make. While the kids are sure to enjoy having fun in the sun, splashing about, you too can be enjoying everything an inflatable pool can offer.
Aside from being far more affordable than an in-built pool both to install and run, an inflatable pool is easy to maintain and easy to put up and take down as well. Filling an inflatable pool can take less than a day, and even less time to put it away for the winter months. What’s more, there are so many options from which to choose.
Some inflatable pools are as large as in-built pools while being far more convenient to own. They can be suitable for entire families and their friends, or as small as just being ideal for children to paddle. Some are also available with covers, filtration systems, and chemicals.
There are also many different inflatable pool floats from which to choose, including many different shapes, sizes, and styles. Consider any of these nine pools and pool floats below and get summer started today.
1. Jilong Whale Spray Inflatable Pool for Ages 3+
When the summer weather hits, an inflatable pool becomes a must-have item. If you’re in the market for a new pool for your children and yourself to enjoy, then this whale spray pool from Jilong could be a good option.
Designed to be both fun and functional, it’s a pool with a whale theme that’s sure to excite. It’s made of laminated PVC with an inflatable top ring, can handle up to 302 gallons of water, and also has two whale eyes and a tail for an additional layer of excitement. However, this inflatable pool is more than just a pool; it’s a fun and exciting activity. You can attach a garden hose to a water sprayer and enjoy hours of fun inside it, all for children aged three and over.
Once the day is done, or winter weather begins to set in, the breaking down process is a breeze. Undo the drain plug, deflate the top ring, let it dry, then store it away again. It’s a hardy, robust and cost-effective pool that will provide years of entertainment for your family.
2. Joyin Toy Giant Pizza Slice Inflatable Pool Float
If you want an inflatable pool toy that will bring joy and laughter to all who see it, this pizza slice from Joyin Toy will be it. Shaped and designed like a pizza slice, it’s a giant pool lounger that will bring endless enjoyment to those who use it.
It features realistic pizza toppings such as pepperoni and even has a thicker “crust” at one end to both look like a pizza crust and function as a lounger pillow. This inflatable pool toy is a lot of fun and has endless options for what you can do with it. Use the four raft connectors to join it to other pool toys, or why not buy eight to create an entire pizza with your friends? It also features two air chambers for easy inflation, as well as two cup holders for user convenience.
While it’s designed to be a fun novelty item, it’s actually a high-quality inflatable pool lounger that will last the distance. It’s made of thick raft material, is resistant to tears, and is even resistant to fading from harsh UV rays. Made of non-toxic material, it’s also suitable for children with supervision.
Have some fun and work up an appetite in the process with this pizza slice from Joyin Toy.
3. Summer Waves Inflatable Kids Swimming Pool with 3D Floor Pattern
This eight-foot inflatable pool from Summer Waves could be all your children require to have as much summer holiday fun as possible. Affordable on the market, requiring minimal installation time, and ready in just a few hours, it’s everything you want it to be for your children’s entertainment.
Rather than load your children up with movies and electronics to get them through the holidays, invest in this affordable pool instead. It’s excellent for both learning to swim and splashing about, features stunning ocean life patterns for children to explore, and even comes with 3D goggles to bring those images to life.
While it doesn’t come with a pump, you can purchase these for very little extra, and they ensure the water remains fresh and clean.
No matter how much your children splash about and enjoy themselves, this pool will continue to deliver on value. It’s hardy to last the distance, is made out of high-quality material, and requires minimal effort to keep it functioning. If you’re looking for something to entertain the kids, this inflatable pool surely will.
4. Summer Waves Set Ring Groud Pool with Pump
If summer fun is what the doctor ordered, then let this inflatable pool from Summer Waves come to the rescue. Rather than spend thousands of dollars on in-built pools you can’t use year-round, pay just a fraction of the price on a pool you can inflate and deflate any time you like.
Built from a durable material that lasts the distance and featuring a filter pump to keep the water fresh and clean, you are sure to appreciate how much fun this pool can enable you to have. It takes just seconds to set up, only requires inflation around the top ring, and slowly gains its shape as you fill it up with water. In less than a day, you can have the entire pool full and ready to cater to your outdoor summer fun requirements.
You also don’t have to worry about how long it’s going to last. It’s made from three layers of poly-laminate PVC, has inner mesh sidewalls and comes with repair patches as well. It’s an entirely convenient inflatable pool that functions just as an in-built pool would.
When you’re ready to take it down for the winter months, this is also easy. Take out the quick-release drain plug, let it drain, deflate the top ring, let it dry, then store it away. It has never been easier to own an inflatable swimming pool than it is now.
5. Intex Family Lounge Inflatable Pool for Ages 3+
When summer arrives, everyone loves to head outdoors and make use of their family inflatable pool. However, many of the pools on the market today are designed purely for children. If your entire family – both adults and children – want to spend time together outdoors, then this Intex family lounge inflatable pool delivers on that wish.
At a substantial 90 inches x 90 inches big, this inflatable pool is built to deliver on both value and family fun. It has four seats with backrests to cater to each member of the family and even has two drink holders for the older family members. All seats are made of 10-gauge vinyl for luxury and comfort, while the entire structure is robust and hardy to last the distance.
With this inflatable pool, you also receive a repair patch for any mishaps which enables you to take care of maintenance promptly. What’s more, this is a pool that’s ultimately convenient and fun. You can put it up in just minutes with an air pump, quickly fill it to your desired level, and splash about for hours. Mom and dad can rest and relax, while the kids get to work spraying each other and playing.
When summer hits, take the opportunity to invest in something you can do together outdoors. This inflatable pool might be the answer.
6. Intex Sun Shade Inflatable Pool for Ages 2+
While every parent wants their children to enjoy being outside playing in an inflatable pool, the intense summer sun can be a concern. You don’t want your child to be exposed to harmful UV rays, nor do you want their skin to blister or burn. However, this Intex sun shade inflatable pool can alleviate your concerns immediately.
While it caters to young children and their desire to paddle, it does so in a safe way. It includes an inflatable sunshade built into the unique blow-up structure, and this keeps the heat and strength off the sun away from your children. They are sure to enjoy the water, splashing and playing with friends, but they won’t miss the heat radiating down on their delicate skin.
As a parent, you will also appreciate the ease of getting it ready, then putting it away again. Blow up the high-quality 62-inch vinyl frame using an air pump, then add up to 74 gallons of water. Then, when the day is done, you can empty out the water through the drain plug. While the blowup frame is designed to handle daily wear and tear, you also receive a repair patch just in case you need it.
7. Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Pool Play Center
If a standard inflatable pool for paddling is not enough to keep the children entertained, this play center from Intex surely will. Not only is it a pool that children can sit in and splash about, but it’s packed full of exciting activities to keep their minds active during summer holidays.
It includes a water slide, a ring toss game with four inflatable rings, a wading pool, and even a water sprayer. Attach this water sprayer to your garden hose and let them have hours of fun. This high-quality and robust pool is capable of holding up to 77 gallons of water and takes minimal time to set up.
Attach an air pump to the valves to blow up the shell, then run a hose into the pool to fill it up with water. Summer fun has never been easier. What’s more, the children are also sure to enjoy the added pleasure of a ball roller and toss ball game – both of which utilize six plastic balls which are included.
There are hours of fun to be had in this inflatable pool, so why not liven up your summer experience today?
8. Bestway Two-In-One Wide Family Outdoor Inflatable Pool
If your backyard isn’t big enough to handle a full-size pool, yet you want to enjoy fun in the sun, consider this inflatable pool from Bestway. Designed to cater to both adults and children, it’s an affordable way to enjoy the outdoors when the weather is at its best.
Not only is it an inflatable pool for children to paddle in, but it also doubles up as a pool and slide combination. Let mom and dad sit in one area while the children splash, slide down the slide, and enjoy their fully-supervised time in the water.
The best part about this inflatable pool is how easy it is to set up. It has one easy-release drain valve and is easy to inflate as well. Use an air pump to blow up the sides, put a hose into each part of the pool, and within a couple of hours the job is done.
This inflatable pool also comes with two drink holders for mom and dad, extra-wide side walls to prevent overflow, and is made of high-quality and robust vinyl to last the distance. If you do find yourself with a leak, this pool comes with a heavy-duty patch to repair it promptly.
Priced affordably for many families to enjoy, you can let the summer fun begin today with this inflatable pool from Bestway.
9. Jasonwell Giant Rainbow Cloud Inflatable Pool Float
If you’re looking for an excellent accessory for your inflatable pool, this rainbow pool float could be a good option for you. It’s suitable for large pools, is 95 inches in size, and is capable of supporting the weight of up to three adults. What’s more, it has a 600-pound weight capacity for your peace of mind.
It’s made of high quality yet soft and durable raft-grade material and will last for many summers to come, no matter how much pressure you put on it. It’s big, bright and beautiful to entertain the children, is easy to both inflate and deflate, and has rapid valves to get the job done quicker as well. In fact, it inflates five-times faster than many other inflatable pool toys on the market. Use a hairdryer, air pump or compressor, and the job is done!
This inflatable pool toy is also a lot of fun for children. Use it in your inflatable pool, at the beach, or in your local river. It’s the perfect item to sit on, relax, and soak up a bit of sun. There’s no time like the present to purchase this rainbow cloud float and get your summer fun started today.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API