- Upgraded wide SUP design for better balance: measuring 10’6 feet long & 32 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze
- Soft, stable & anti slip top deck: perfect for beginners, We've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no slip Soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur. They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared
- Best paddling manoeuvrability: outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling The stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100 percent travel friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- All in 1 blow up Paddle board kit: complete with all must have Paddle board Accessories, Our SUP Paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves includes 10'6 board, Coiled ankle cuff Safety leash, upgraded aluminium paddle, patch repair accessory kit,
- 🏄 Spring Time Sale!! ROC Paddle Boards premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. We provide the most durable lightweight board on the market, using the same materials as boards costing $699.
- 🏄Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for people of all skill level. These kits can be used in the ocean, fresh water lakes, and rivers. Our boards are an industry-leading weight of only 17.5 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long by 32” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- 🏄Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, safety leash, hand pump, waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything. Comfortable and convenient, this complete elite package will get you anywhere you want to paddle.
- 🏄 USA family owned company!! We stand by the quality of our boards and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. With tens of thousands of boards sold across the world, you can trust ROC as the leader in quality and fun!
- NEW ULTRA LIGHT CONSTRUCTION DUAL LAYER PVC Inflated 10' long 30" wide 6" thick, weight 20 lbs, maximum capacity is up to 330 lbs, stable and for all skill levels and conditions.
- ULTRA DURABLE Constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability.
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE 30'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING Board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash, repair kit, phone bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 60 DAY GUARANTEE and 1 YEAR ON MATERIALS Risk returns within 30 days.
When the heat of the summer becomes too much to bear, many people load up their inflatable paddle boards and head to the beach to cool off. An inflatable paddle board is a fun product to pass the time and involves a lot of skill as well.
There are two types of paddle boards on the market – inflatable and solid. A solid paddle board requires you to have plenty of space at home – such as a garage – whereas an inflatable paddle board doesn’t. Typically, it’s made of PVC, has drop-stitching to create an air core, and comes with a pump and a storage bag as well. You can generally inflate them with around 15 pounds of air to feel fully inflated and stable when you pump it up.
An inflatable paddle board, opposed to a standard one, is perfect if you have limited space, you’re traveling on holiday or public transport, or you’re going to be white water rafting. These inflatable boards can handle rocks and bumps far more efficiently than a solid one can. Check out any of these nine options below if you’re ready to get your summer outdoor activities kicked off.
9. SereneLife Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Coming with everything you need to paddle comfortably, this inflatable paddle board is an excellent option for all outdoor enthusiasts. It comes with a pump, oar, safety leash and bag, as well as being robust, hardy, and affordably priced. You will be surprised at how many boxes this paddle board will tick for your needs.
This inflatable paddle board is 10 inches long, has a deck width of 30 inches, and is suitable for not only adults but teens and children as well. It’s stable thanks to its shape and size, enables you to balance while standing and even has three panel fins to help with steering and speed. It also has a non-slip surface to reduce the instance of falls when you’re learning how to stay aboard.
Unlike standard paddle boards that are not overly portable, this inflatable version is more than convenient. Just deflate it and put it in its bag then quickly inflate it when you get to the water. It takes up minimum space at home but enables you to have maximum fun. You are sure to be impressed by how many features are packed into this fun outdoor activity.
8. PEAK 11′ Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board with Travel Backpack and Coil Leash
While there are many different inflatable paddle boards on the market, there are few that match up to the quality of this one from PEAK Paddle Boards. At 35 percent lighter than most standard ones, yet able to support as much as 350 pounds, it’s the epitome of quality.
This inflatable paddle board weighs just 19-and-a-half pounds when fully inflated, is suitable for both salt and freshwater, and takes only five minutes to inflate by hand. Aside from its functionality, it’s also an exceptionally robust paddle board by which most people are sure to be impressed. It has unique drop stitching, is made out of military-grade PVC, and won’t scratch or ding either. It also has an exceptionally soft and grippy top base to make staying up even easier than ever before.
When you’re finished using it at your local stream, lake, or river, you then only need to deflate it, roll it up then store it in the supplied bag with a cinch strap. It comes with the bag, a pump, smartphone carry case, bungee system and ankle leash. Everything you need to hit the water can be found with this inflatable paddle board deal.
7. Goplus Inflatable Stand Up Cruiser Paddle Board
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, this inflatable paddle board will more than meet your satisfaction. Not only is it priced competitively on the market, but it comes with everything you need to head out to the beach or river and have fun.
The paddle board itself is made of robust PVC with drop-stitching, as well as featuring a bungee on the front to grab for safety. It has a non-slip top foam layer to help you keep your balance, and is even very thickly inflated to give you more confidence in the water. Whether you’re surfing, fishing, or paddle boarding, you will love what this inflatable paddle board has to offer.
What’s more, it comes with everything you require for fun in the sun, without the need to buy anything extra. Benefit from the front bungee, carry handles, a backpack for secure storage, as well as three fins, a paddle, pump, and repair kit. If you’re ready to hit the water, you may wish to consider this high-quality inflatable paddle board from Goplus.
6. Driftsun Explorer Ultimate Inflatable Paddle Boards
If you’re in the market for a new inflatable paddle board but you’re not sure which is the best for your needs, there’s every reason to consider this one from Driftsun Explorer. While most people might find it difficult to choose between an inflatable one and a solid one, this one makes the decision easy.
It’s equally as robust as a solid board yet is more portable and convenient than one you don’t have to inflate. Take it to the beach, the river, stream or lake, and you will find it’s more than capable of providing you with adventure and excitement.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginner or experienced, you will enjoy how easy and fun this inflatable paddle board is while being suitable for users up to 300 pounds in weight. The hull is also designed to work perfectly in most waters, and it even comes with everything you require for both storage and use. Pack it neatly in the travel bag, use the pump to inflate it, then benefit from the included aluminum paddle, skeg fin, repair kit, pump and board leash.
Everything you require to have fun outdoors is included with this Driftsun Explorer inflatable paddle board.
5. ANCHEER SUP Board Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
If you don’t want to pay the earth for a little outdoor adventure, then this inflatable paddle board from ANCHEER could be the answer. Priced affordably on the market, available in five different colors and suitable for most experience levels, it more than ticks all the boxes for many people.
What will first appeal, of course, is its quality. Rather than worry about damaging the board, you can spend more time enjoying your time on the water thanks to its robust construction. It’s made out of military PVC, has drop stitching construction, and keeps its shape as it deflects dings, scratches, and damage. It even has three fins providing additional stability so you can rest assured you have a better chance of being able to stand up for longer.
Aside from the superior construction, buyers of this inflatable paddle board will also be impressed by how much bang you get for your buck. Not only do you receive the paddle board, but you also get a convenient carry bag to put it in, a 1-year warranty on materials, as well as a paddle, fin, repair kit and pump. This set includes everything you need to hit the water and have endless summer fun.
4. Goplus SUP Inflatable Cruiser Stand Up Paddle Board
If you’re looking for an inflatable paddle board that will be both functional and aesthetic, then consider this one from Goplus. Not only is it priced far below what is typical for them to cost, but its color scheme is striking to make you look the part when you’re heading out to the water.
It’s suitable for anyone of any ability weighing up to 265 pounds and takes just five minutes or less to inflate with the supplied pump. Once you’ve inflated it, it’s 11 feet long while being 30 inches wide for better stability than ever before. To reiterate how high-quality and robust it is, it’s also six inches thick while being able to withstand general wear and tear when you’re out in the water.
Once you’ve finished for the day, you can rest assured that taking it home is as easy as deflating it and putting it in the supplied bag. Not only does it come with a cool bag, but it comes with a pump, carry handles, a front bungee, repair kit and a paddle as well. If you’re tossing up between a standard or inflatable paddle board, there’s every reason to look at this one from Goplus.
3. Tower iRace Paddle Board
If you always want the best of the best, then there’s every reason to look in the direction of this Tower Paddle Boards inflatable paddle board. With a striking color scheme, robust construction and suitability for any experience level, it’s a premium product that’s well worth your inspection.
What will first appeal is its superior construction. It’s made of military grade PVC with drop stitching, you can inflate it up to 15 PSI, and it can handle riders of up to 350 pounds in weight. What’s more, even running it over with your car is not enough to damage it. It’s well and truly designed to handle everything. Alongside the inflatable paddle board, you also get a fiberglass paddle and a pump.
What sets this inflatable paddle board apart from most, however, is its competitiveness. Designed for paddleboard racing opposed to just general fun, it’s a competitive water product that will put you in a league of your own when you hit the water.
After racing is over, you will find that storage is a breeze. You deflate it, roll it up and store it with only a 33-inch wide by one-foot storage space requirement. Become a champion in your class and enjoy everything this inflatable paddle board has to offer.
2. Atoll 11′ Foot
Available in red, blue, and green, this inflatable paddle board from Atoll is a firm favorite for many avid paddle boarders. Not only does it reach new heights when it comes to being a quality paddle board, but it’s also such a convenient water product that’s packed full of features comparable to those of a solid paddle board.
It’s made of robust yet exceptionally light PVC, is 40 percent lighter than other similar models and is 11-foot-long for the best paddle boarding experience as well. Alongside the paddle board, you also get a hand pump, repair kit, bungee tie downs, a waist strap, paddle and a backpack as well. This inflatable paddle board from Atoll well and truly ticks all the boxes.
However, the benefits don’t end there. To further reiterate your confidence in this brand, you will be pleased to know it has been tried and tested, comes with a two-year warranty and is suitable for people weighing up to 250 pounds. This inflatable paddle board is a robust and high-quality product that’s set to offer a new element of fun on the water.
1. iROCKER Cruiser Inflatable Board
Finding an inflatable paddle board that can handle wear and tear and comes with everything you need can be tough, but this one might deliver on all of your wants and needs. Not only is it priced affordably with a few different color options as well, but it meets the mark for style, features, and convenience as well.
It’s suitable for users who weigh up to 400 pounds, you can inflate it with up to 15 PSI, and it’s made of a robust and hardy material to stand the test of time. What’s more, even the quality of the accessories is impressive as well.
The aluminum paddle features TVR rubber, the hand pump is quicker for inflation than several others on the market, and the backpack provides room for your inflatable paddle board and more. This paddle board also comes with a two-year warranty, offering peace of mind that it’s designed to provide you with fun and convenience for years to come.
There is so much to love about this inflatable paddle board from iROCKER, so it’s well worth your consideration.
Last update on 2020-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API