- 🚚 Includes a Waterproof Cargo Bag & an extra 2 ratchet straps & cargo net with bonus hitch stabilizer the car trailer hitch carrier is constructed with heavy duty steel and has the capacity to hold up to a hefty 500 Lbs of cargo such as luggage carrier or camping gear and any construction material
- 🚚 The product comes in a box packaging 31.5*9.5*23.5; however, After assembly the tray is 60" | The 60” long x 20” wide x 6” tall cargo basket car rack makes it convenient to haul anything you may need and provides multiple easy access tie down points. Hitch storage rack comes with a simple to clean mesh floor as well and great to us for all occasions such as camping road trips or tailgates
- 🚚 Hitch hauler with a 2" shank rise for improved ground clearance and the fold-able basket folding trailer for when not in use this hitch basket will work great with any vehicle car SUV van or truck jeep wrangler that has a 2" receiver
- 🚚 Includes a waterproof hitch rack cargo carrier bag that is approximately 57.7" long X 19.4" wide X 24" high giving you a capacity of around 15.5 cubic feet. Also included is 2 rainproof ratchet straps and extra thick 6mm heavy duty cargo net and a free hitch stabilizer for added security for your trailer hitch great vehicle cargo baskets
- ✅ ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Lifetime Warranty or a full refund for any dissatisfaction - Our customers are our number 1 priority. If you have a questions or concerns about your luggage rack for suv utility trailer please contact us and we will resolve any issues you may have. Carry your cargo in style! ✅ ✅
- ENHANCED SECURITY. This trailer hitch cargo carrier keeps your items secure during travel, featuring 6-inch high walls around the cargo basket. These walls can be used to fasten a cargo net or cargo bag.
- ADAPTABLE. This cargo hitch carrier is equipped with a folding, angled shank. The folding feature allows the cargo carrier to be folded up when not in use, and the angled shank provides additional ground clearance.
- EASY TO CLEAN. This hitch mounted cargo carrier frees up cargo space inside your vehicle and keeps messy items outside your vehicle. It also features a mesh base to easily clean up messes.
- INTEGRATED SAFETY. With integrated reflectors on the frame, this hitch cargo rack promotes a safe ride. The reflectors add visibility to the cargo carrier and your vehicle.
- DURABLE BUILD. This trailer hitch cargo carrier is constructed from tubular steel to promote high strength and a lightweight design. It is also finished with an E-coat and carbide black powder coat for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
- Capacity: 500 pounds distributed weight
- Outer basket size: 49-1/4 x 22-1/2 x 7-1/4 inch
- Inner basket size: 47-1/4 x 20-1/4 x 6 inch. Hitch-mounted, basket-style cargo carrier lets you carry extra gear
- Aluminum basket for corrosion resistance
- Lightweight extruded aluminum construction
If you find yourself loading your vehicle’s trunk to the brim every time you hit the road, have you ever considered how hitch cargo carriers could fix that problem? Rather than fight with poor visibility as a result of storing all your possessions up to the roof of your car, you can distribute them evenly between your vehicle’s trunk and your hitch cargo carrier.
A hitch cargo carrier is an additional form of storage that you attach to the rear of your vehicle. They come in handy for camping trips, summer vacations, and even trips to the beach when you don’t want sandy towels and coolers taking up vital passenger space in your vehicle. You can buy them made of various materials such as steel, and they come in different capacities as well. Therefore, you can always rest assured that no matter your needs, there will be a cargo carrier to suit them.
If you’re tired of never having enough space in your vehicle, then it might be time to go shopping. We’ve included nine high-quality options below.
9. Kingbird Extra-thick Steel Folding Cargo Carrier
If you find yourself short of space as you head on holiday with the family, it might be time to plan ahead and get this Kingbird folding hitch cargo carrier. Designed to add additional storage space, so you’re not overloading your vehicle, it’ll be a welcome addition to any holiday.
This one, in particular, will grab your attention for many reasons. It has a tremendous 520-pound loading capacity, features robust thickened steel with support poles, and is also powder coated to protect the metal for many years to come. As a result, you can rest assured it’s going to provide you with all the convenience you need for now and into the future.
If you’re worried about your luggage on a long journey, this cargo carrier ensures it’s as safe as possible. It comes with packing straps to keep everything tied in tightly, as well as side rails, so nothing falls over the edge or jolts around. What’s more, it has four red reflectors which offer peace of mind that when you’re traveling at night, your cargo carrier will be entirely visible.
Then, when it’s not in use, you can fold it up and secure it to the back of your vehicle. Doing so can save so much hassle with having to uninstall it. When your trunk space is no longer cutting it, it’s time to invest in a hitch cargo carrier from Kingbird.
8. Rage Powersports Folding Cargo Carrier Basket Rack Combo
Going on vacation with your family can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a logistical nightmare if you don’t have a hitch cargo carrier. Rather than lose the children amongst the bags and luggage, you can invest in a hitch cargo carrier to keep your car free for passengers. However, there’s also more to this cargo carrier than meets the eye.
Not only is it capable of holding up to 500 pounds of weight, but you can also carry three bikes on it. With its attached bike rack, you can rest assured that every member of the family can enjoy a bike journey on their vacation.
When it comes to stability of your items, you will surely be impressed with this cargo carrier. The mesh basket is reinforced to ensure its integrity, while the side rails and various tie-down points offer the knowledge that none of your luggage will move or jolt around. Strap everything into this hitch cargo carrier and carry on with your journey.
When you come home and find you no longer need the carrier, you can fold it up with plenty of clearance for later use. Enjoy a far more comfortable car journey when you purchase this hitch cargo carrier from Rage Powersports.
7. Rola Vortex Steel Hitch-Mount Cargo Carrier
Whether you’re heading on a short trip to the beach with all your friends, or you’re going on a family vacation, you will find this hitch cargo carrier will get a lot of use. Not only is it easy to install in only minutes, but it can provide years of convenient and faithful service. Keep your car interior for passengers and outsource all your luggage to this cargo carrier.
Known as a high-capacity hitch cargo carrier, it’s designed to handle hundreds of pounds of luggage for your convenience. You can store bags, camping gear, coolers, and any other items too large and bulky to transport in the trunk of your car. While you might feel nervous about having your possessions on the exterior of your vehicle, don’t be.
Given the robustness of this hitch cargo carrier, the steel construction, and powder coating, you can rest assured it’s going to provide you with years of faithful service. It won’t rust, is sturdy when well-installed, and you can even attach your license plate to it to make it visible to other vehicles. What’s more, it has reflector points for better visibility at night.
While previously you would have needed to upgrade to a larger car or tow a trailer, you can now invest in an affordable hitch cargo carrier and take care of all your storage problems.
6. BossHog Slideout Hitch Cargo Rack with Lights
If a mesh hitch cargo carrier doesn’t present much confidence when you’re driving down the road, then maybe this slideout hitch cargo rack from BossHog will. Designed to offer peace of mind during your travels, it’s a well-designed, safe, and premium product you’ll find to be the epitome of convenience.
It’s 66 inches long to fit a range of items in it and even comes with rear LED lights as well. As a result, when you plug these into your trailer hitch point, you can benefit from far more visibility on the road than if you used standard reflector stickers. It’s also effortless to install thanks to its silent hitch pins and is suitable for class two rated vehicles.
When you purchase this hitch cargo carrier for your summer vacation, you will be impressed by how convenient it is. With a solid base, all your cargo is protected from the debris on the road, while still receiving plenty of ventilation over the top. It can hold 300 pounds of goods, is robust and hardy to last the distance, but is also affordable to buy.
The next time you’re strapped for space on your summer vacation, invest in this hitch cargo carrier and provide your passengers with that extra leg room they require.
5. Let’s Go Aero Gear Cage Hitch Rack with LED
If you find yourself needing to carry more gear than your vehicle can handle, then it might be time to invest in a hitch cargo carrier. This one, from Let’s Go Aero, is designed to handle 300 pounds of gear, all the while ensuring it’s safe while you travel down the road.
Rather than invest in a trailer or even a new vehicle, you can buy this unit, attach it with its two silent hitch pins, then benefit from a robust and compact slideout tray that provides safe passage for all your worldly goods.
It’s 72 inches long to cater to those more significant items, has decent balance and strength thanks to its TwinTube technology, and even features LED lights. These lights are crucial for night traveling, ensuring those following you on the road are aware of your additional vehicle length.
This hitch cargo carrier can do a lot for the average holidaymaker. It can give your passengers extra room in the back, stop your trunk from being packed to the brim, and even provide you additional visibility as you do not have to load your goods up to the roof of your car. When the time comes to get those suitcases out and begin packing, it might be time to invest in this hitch cargo carrier from Let’s Go Aero.
4. Apex Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier with Foldable Steel Basket
For those larger vehicles, and more substantial cargo carrying requirements, you are sure to find this hitch cargo carrier from Apex is a saving grace. Rather than try and pack that cumbersome lawnmower, wheelchair, generator, or snow blower into the back of your SUV, you can instead invest in this robust and heavy-duty cargo carrier.
Designed for vehicles with a two-inch hitch receiver, it’s suitable for carrying those large and cumbersome items in need of a little bit extra stability. It can also handle the weight of up to 500 pounds, is made of robust powder-coated steel, and caters to items up to 60 inches in length as well. Rather than hire a larger vehicle or a trailer, you can purchase this hitch cargo carrier and do the transporting yourself.
Not only do you receive the hitch cargo carrier when you make the purchase, but other accessories too. It comes with an anti-tilt bracket for better stability, various tie-down points, and even carry handles. When the time comes to transport those more substantial items, this cargo carrier delivers.
3. AmazonBasics Hitch Cargo Carrier
If you want to spend more money on your holiday than on trying to get your luggage to your destination, then this AmazonBasics hitch cargo carrier could be a good option for you. Competitively priced so you can spend more money on the things you love, it’s going to be a welcome addition to any vehicle with a two-inch receiver.
It’s robust, hardy, features a 500-pound load capacity, and is 60 inches long to fit more items. When it’s a tight squeeze in the trunk of your car, you’ll find this hitch cargo carrier can house all those storage bins, bags, suitcases, bikes and coolers with ease.
While you may feel nervous about leaving your possessions outside of your vehicle, you don’t have to. With robust mesh flooring, a metal basket and side railing, you can rest assured everything will be snug and secure in place. There are plenty of places to include straps to stop items moving around in transit. What’s more, there are custom-fitted areas for tail lights to attach to for better visibility when driving at night.
Don’t let your passengers get lost amongst the luggage. Instead, purchase this AmazonBasics hitch cargo carrier with a one-year warranty and enjoy the journey.
2. STKUSA Hitch Cargo Carrier with Basket
When you’re looking for a hitch cargo carrier, you will find that most of them have shallow sides. While there’s a minimal chance of items falling out, you’ll be pleased to know this one from STKUSA has longer walls for better user peace of mind.
This hitch cargo carrier is made out of robust powder coated steel, has strong sides to transport all manner of gear and is even suitable for items weighing up to 500 pounds as well. Therefore, when you want to go hunting or fishing for a week or weekend, you will find all your gear will fit nicely into this carrier, as will that of your hunting buddies.
However, aside from its carrying capacity, you will be impressed with how compact it can be when you no longer require it. The basket is collapsible, while the entire unit folds up flat against the back of your vehicle as well.
When you need a little more space, but you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a trailer or bigger vehicle, you will find this STKUSA hitch cargo carrier can tick all the boxes.
1. Ultra-Tow Folding Cargo Carrier with Ramp
When you’ve got a lot of items to transport on a regular basis, but your vehicle lacks the trunk space or capacity, you will find this hitch cargo carrier from Ultra-Tow will come to the rescue. Designed for cars with two-inch trailer receivers, it can add so much convenience to your life.
It’s made of robust yet lightweight aluminum that’s both corrosion and rust-resistant, and it won’t wobble or rattle when in use. What’s more, given its expansive size, you can rest assured large-haul loads weighing up to 500 pounds are no match for this carrier.
However, the benefits don’t end there. It comes with a ramp to help wheel items up and secure them in place, as well as plenty of rungs for tie-down points. Loading, unloading, and installation are all a breeze, so there’s every reason to consider adding this hitch cargo carrier to your shopping cart today.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API