- Designed in California. Comes with 6 Stainless Steel Trays, 1 Mesh Screen, 1 Fruit Roll Sheet, 1 Manual, 1 Recipe, Check out our VIDEO on the left side & take a quick tour of this COSORI Stainless Steel Food Dehydrator Machine!(search for C267-2ST, C267-2MS or C267-FR to get more accessories)
- STAINLESS STEEL - Made with food-grade stainless steel and glass front door. this dehydrator is perfect for making healthy beef jerkies, snacks, fruit leathers, dog treats, bread crumbs, and for preserving herbs, flowers, and much more
- EASY TO USE - Use the digital control panel to set the timer in 30-minute increments for up to 48 hours. Make average-sized batches of dried foods with accurate temperatures between 95º-165ºF.Refer to 50 recipes designed for beginners by COSORI Chefs Team!
- QUIET TO USE - Simply press the start button to dehydrate your food and go to sleep. The noise is less than 48dB, which equals noise levels recorded in library
- SAFE TO USE - Tray liners are 100% BPA-FREE. Auto shut off kicks in right when the timer ends. Overheat protection will activate if the dehydrator overheats.ETL Listed & FDA Compliant. 120V, 600W, Please note that this voltage only applies to USA and Canada.
- FOOD PRESERVER: Elechomes food dehydrator machine is perfect for food storage like beef jerky, fruits, vegetables, dry backpacking food for outdoor hikers. make non-addition fruit rolls for your kids easily with a bonus fruit roll sheet.
- 6 STACKABLE CLEAR TRAYS: Elechomes food dryer comes with 6 stackable BPA-FREE trays, each layer has 2 adjustable heights to ensure that you can make a variety of dried food at once. Transparent trays let you grasp the process without removing the trays.
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT & TIMER: With the digital control panel, you can precisely set the temperature between 95°F- 158°F and adjust the timer from 30 min - 72 hrs to produce the best drying results. overheat protection guarantees your safety.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Easily clean the dehydrator’s base with a damp cloth or a sponge, all 6 trays are removable and dishwasher safe.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET: Elechomes Food Dehydrator, 1xMesh Screen, 1xFruit Roll Sheet, User Manual, Worry-free 18-month maintain and friendly customer service.
- 48 hour timer with auto shutoff and clear lid so you can easily check food
- Adjustable digital thermostat lets you adjust drying temperature (100-160° F)
- Continuous airflow provides even drying
- Five stackable drying trays and powerful 500 watts
- Includes one fine-mesh sheet for drying small food like herbs and one solid sheet for making fruit rolls
A food dehydrator is a must-have kitchen appliance for those who like to experiment with creating their own snacks and meals. From outdoor lovers to parents, and people in need of high-energy food, a dehydrator can be the best appliance you ever buy. What’s more, there are so many from which to choose. You can opt for dehydrators with circle trays, or ones with rectangle trays. Some even come with recommended temperatures and time frames in a recipe book to ensure you dry food successfully every time.
You can use a food dehydrator to cure meat for homemade jerky, or even for drying fruit or fruit puree to make roll-ups. The sky’s the limit for how beneficial a dehydrator can be, and it enables food to last longer for your benefit as well. Rather than buy dehydrated food – which can be costly – you can make a one-off investment and find a high-quality dehydrator that will last you for many years to come. It’s most certainly an investment worth making.
Consider any of these nine options below when you’re ready to go shopping.
9. Aicok Electric Food Dehydrator
Most dried food on the market is full of preservatives, so if you want a natural, cost-effective way in which to dry your own, this Aicok electric food dehydrator is it.
This appliance is cost-effective, meaning you most certainly get value for money, and it offers five stackable trays. As a result, you can dry several different food items at once while using the same amount of electricity.
It comes with an adjustable thermostat to cater to all manner of food items, and all it takes is a simple search online to find which food items need to be on which temperature. Alter it from between 95 and 158 degrees-Fahrenheit. You will also find that even air distribution ensures a perfect result every time. The air will move throughout the food dehydrator, ensuring that all food is dried within the same time frame.
What’s more, when it dehydrates your food, it does so while retaining the majority of the goodness inside the food. While it removes moisture, it leaves behind those much-needed vitamins and minerals. This dehydrator is easy to clean, exceptionally quiet if you wish to leave it overnight, and the trays are dishwasher safe. Sealing the deal is the 2-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that you are covered for any manufacturers faults.
8. BioChef Arizona Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Drying Trays and Digital Timer
If you’re looking for a food dehydrator akin to those used by professionals, this BioChef dehydrator is for you. Easy to use, compact, safe, and affordable, it ticks all the boxes before you even get to see it in action.
What most appeals to people about this dehydrator is how simplistic it is in design, while being very useful for all manner of drying tasks. From fruit and vegetables through to both fruit and meat jerky, it’s capable of providing preservative-free dried food for your benefit. Even the unit itself is healthy and safe, with robust stainless-steel drying trays and a BPA free frame. Benefit from no harsh chemicals or contaminants in either the food or the dehydrator.
While it’s easy to use, it’s also very efficient in how it operates. It distributes air evenly over all nine trays while offering a drying time of up to 19-and-a-half hours. No matter what you intend on drying, it can handle the task with ease.
This food dehydrator also comes with a 2-year warranty, has an adjustable thermostat, and doesn’t require tray rotation. What’s more, it comes with a selection of sheets and a drip tray to ensure you get the most out of your dehydrating experience.
Stop buying dehydrated food when you can make it with BioChef; this food dehydrator well and truly ticks all the boxes.
7. Chef Sifu Electric Food Dehydrator with 5 Stackable Trays
While it might be low on price, it’s not low on quality, and you’re sure to be impressed by how well this food dehydrator takes care of your food. Designed to retain all nutrients while preserving your food evenly, it’s a dehydrator that should be on everyone’s wish list.
This appliance is quiet, enables you to make a range of snacks such as fruit rolls, jerky, and more, and has top of the line Hot Hurricane technology. As a result, you can expect perfect results every time. You can adjust the thermostat, set and shut off the timer, and benefit from a range of accessories. With this food dehydrator, you get a fruit roll sheet, a cookbook, and five expandable drying trays that are safe to use and BPA-free.
What’s more, it takes up far less space than the average food dehydrator due to its round shape and compact body size, while still catering to all your dehydration needs on its five trays. Whether you’re making beef or salmon jerky, chips, or another dehydrated snack, you will enjoy how evenly dried they are, with all the nutrients intact. Not all dehydrators have to be expensive, so enjoy this digital appliance from Chef Sifu and start making snacks today.
6. Chefman 5-Tray Round Food Dehydrator
If a trusted brand means a lot to you, then you’re sure to be impressed by this low-cost yet reliable round food dehydrator from Chefman. Designed to take all the hard work out of preparing nutritious, delicious snacks, it’s a premium product your household is going to enjoy.
The high-quality airflow technology ensures consistent, evenly dried snacks every time, and it’s suitable for use for all manner of items. From granola bars and dried herbs through to fruit snacks and jerky, it can have the children’s lunch boxes filled up in no time. What’s more, this food dehydrator is easy to use at just the touch of a button.
Just layer your food on any of the adjustable shelves, close the lid, choose your temperature preference and set the timer. During the process, you can check the drying thanks to the transparent cover. Once you’ve created your snacks, just remove the trays and the food, and put the trays in the dishwasher, it’s that easy.
When you buy this food dehydrator, you get more than just evenly-dried food. You get a 1-year warranty and access to recipes, cookbooks, videos, and more, through Club Chefman. You can become a master of dehydrated food in no time.
5. Presto Dehydro Digital Electric Dehydrator
Instead of paying large amounts of money for dehydrated food that’s packed full of additives and preservatives, why not make your own with this food dehydrator from Presto? Cost effective to buy and easy to use, it’s going to be an asset in your kitchen for many years to come.
You can use this dehydrator for many different food types. From herbs, fruits, and vegetables, through to meat, poultry, and seafood, the sky’s the limit for the tasty morsels you can create using any or all of the six dehydrating trays.
This unit is packed full of features for your convenience. It has a digital thermostat, a bottom-mounted fan to provide a consistent and even airflow, and you can set it at between 90 and 165 degrees-Fahrenheit. What’s more, it comes with sample packets of jerky spice, six drying trays which you can expand up to 12, two fruit roll sheets, and two mesh screens. Once you’ve finished drying your food, you can place all of these trays and covers in the dishwasher. It has never been easier to create dehydrated food at home.
Unlike most dehydrators on the market that are bulky and take up heaps of room, this one doesn’t. Its round, compact shape makes it easy to put anywhere, why not compromising on interior space. This is undoubtedly a food dehydrator worth your consideration.
4. Chefman Food Dehydrator Machine with 6 Slide Out Drying Rack Trays
At the touch of a button, you can be enjoying delicious and nutritious dried food thanks to this food dehydrator from Chefman. It includes six large, BPA-free trays that are both adjustable and easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the latest technology for an evenly distributed airflow every time. This equates to unparalleled quality in the final result.
What’s more, you can enjoy dehydrated snacks of all kinds at just a fraction of the cost to buy them pre-made. Just line the trays with your food of choice, set the timer and the temperature of 95 to 158 degrees-Fahrenheit, and leave it to work its magic. You can even go back and check on it by looking through the transparent door. Very few food dehydrators on the market offer such a convenient feature.
You get more than meets the eye when you purchase this dehydrator. You get to enjoy peace of mind from the 1-year warranty, as well as access to Club Chefman for a range of recipes, videos, and tutorials. Become a dehydration expert in no time with this food dehydrator from Chefman.
3. Excalibur 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator with 26-Hour Timer Automatic Shut Off
Choosing to purchase a food dehydrator rather than buy pre-made food could be the best decision you ever make, especially with this one from Excalibur. Offering 15 square feet of drying space, nine trays, and a timer that enables it to dry for up to 26 hours, you’re well set to create a range of dried goods.
This food dehydrator is in a league of its own when it comes to helping you to create bulk amounts of dried goods. It can dry food evenly and consistently at temperatures of between 105 and 165 degrees-Fahrenheit and preserves much of the vitamins and minerals you wish to gain from eating the good. It also meets all health and safety requirements for drying meat jerky safely and efficiently.
While beef jerky is one food option, this dehydrator can cater to all kinds of food. From fruit roll-ups and dried fruit through to dried vegetables, herbs, and chips, it’s the perfect addition to your kitchen for cost-effective snacks to fill lunch boxes. You can even use it to raise bread or make yogurt, so there really are a multitude of uses for this machine.
When you buy this food dehydrator, you also reap the rewards of not having to rotate food to dry it effectively, a poly-screen tray to stop food from sticking, and a fan for increased circulation. This food dehydrator well and truly ticks all the boxes.
2. NutriChef Food Dehydrator Machine with 5 Stackable Trays
If time is of the essence, but you still wish to benefit from home-made dried food, then this NutriChef food dehydrator can help. Designed to be both easy and convenient to use, you’re sure to love the multitude of features on offer.
It takes just one button to use it, with a maximum temperature of 180 degrees-Fahrenheit, and it comes with five stackable trays, as well. Stack them, use them, remove them, then put them in the dishwasher. It’s that easy. What’s more, you can rest assured that you still get most of the vitamins and nutrients each food type offers. This dehydrator can retain up to 97 percent while removing moisture efficiently with high heat circulation at the same time.
Whether you’re making organic snacks or are just looking to fill the children’s lunch boxes, this dehydrator is up to the task.
1. Oliver and Smith 20-Tray Digital Food Dehydrator with 3-Year Warranty
If you’re not one to do things by halves, then it’s time to invest in this Oliver and Smith food dehydrator. With 20 removable and stackable trays, this dehydrator is designed to help you prepare food in advance, and in bulk. It offers 30 square feet of drying space, has the title of one of the largest dehydrators on the market, and is safe given its BPA-free status. What’s more, it can dry food for up to 41 hours – over 50 percent more than most other standard dehydrators and has an adjustable temperature of up to 160 degrees-Fahrenheit.
Whether you’re working in a commercial kitchen, or you’re looking for bulk amounts of dried food for at home, you can’t do much better than this appliance. From fruit and vegetables through to jerky and yogurt, there’s very little this cost-effective high-capacity dehydrator can’t do. Let it work silently and seamlessly while you carry on with your day.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API