- BEAT THE HEAT – Powered by 3 speed settings H/M/L, fan is perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and powerful enough to blow across the room. If you live in the heat with no central air, and window AC units do a poor job of moving air around your whole house or apartment, this fan creates excellent air flow making you feel cooler.
- VERY QUIET – Fan creates a powerful breeze, but even on H, you can still hear the TV. Easy to assemble and operate. Comes with built-in carry handle, optional oscillation and energy efficient auto shut off timer programmable from 0. 5 to 7. 5 hours. The remote is the best when you don’t feel like getting up to change the settings. Widespread oscillation
- SLEEP LIKE A BABY – Circulates the warm & stuffy air at night so you can get some rest. Creates just the right amount of white noise at bedside for sleeping. Nighttime Setting automatically dims the control display and sets the fan on (H) for an hour, then (M) for an hour, and then stays on (L) until you interact with the fan again.
- A REAL SPACE SAVER – Standing 43” tall with a small 13” x 13” footprint, the sleek, vertical design optimizes floor space letting you to put the fan in places where pedestal & box fans won’t fit, without sacrificing air circulation, comfort or style. Ideal for the dorm, kitchen, living room, RV and camper.
- TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS – Lasko has been making quality household products for over 100 years. Lasko fans are ETL Listed, come with our patented Blue Plug safety fuse technology, and are backed by a 1-yr limited , making them a safe choice for a cooling breeze when it’s hot and humid outdoors.
- 3 Powerful Speeds - makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the room.
- Pivoting Head to Direct Air Flow & Circulation - allows you to direct high velocity air up, down, or anywhere in between making this fan ideal for cooling or ventilation of an area.
- QuickMount for Easy Conversion from Floor to Wall Mount - simply mount the included bracket to the wall and easily convert your fan from a floor fan to a wall fan. The fan's stand, clips right into the mount and in seconds you have a wall mounted fan
- Built to Last - with a metal fan cage and stand this fan is strong enough to last in workplace settings yet suitable for around the house thanks to built-in rubber pads on the fan stand
- Simple No Tools Assembly - means you'll have your fan assembled in no time. Simply follow the included instructions to assemble the fan with the fan stand and you're done
- Powerful & quiet cooling: This fan features double blade configuration with 3 speed settings & oscillation for wide area cooling in medium to large rooms; it features easy to use electronic controls including an auto off timer as well as a remote control
- Customizable cooling: This fan offers oscillation for whole room cooling plus a unique customizable experience with 3 power settings plus 3 breeze options: variable, breezy and constant; The remote control makes it easy to operate from across the room
- Increase your comfort: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help Increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well; Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans find one for every room in the house
- Honeywell fans: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home; Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs; Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs
- Honeywell quality: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans.
A floor fan is used to drop the temperature dramatically in a localized area. While a standard desk fan or pedestal fan is sufficient to circulate air in the heat of summer, a floor fan can do it that much quicker, while taking up minimal room in the process.
Whether you’re looking to provide ventilation for a workshop or garage, dramatically decrease the temperature in your home, or remove odors from an area, a floor fan can help.
Typically, a floor fan can come as a standard fan head with the option of a pedestal, or it can be wall mounted or sat on a base on the floor. There are also many different ways in which you can adhere them to surfaces for best effect.
The best part is, there are many different floor fans on the market to cater to your every requirement. There are various shapes, sizes, and styles from which to choose, as well as numerous price tags to suit your budget. We’ve included nine high-quality floor fans to choose from when you’re ready to go shopping.
9. B-Air Firtana 20-Inch Multi Purpose High Velocity Floor Fan
If you require a floor fan to make short work of drying out an area of your home, or you need extra ventilation in a garage, workshop, or another area, this high-velocity fan can help. While it’s priced exceptionally competitively on the market, it doesn’t stop it from being a high-quality item.
It features three different speed settings from which to choose, as well as being tilt adjustable to ensure it’s ventilating the correct area. What’s more, it has robust metal housing on the front and back, and this provides anyone nearby with the peace of mind that they will be safe from injury.
If you require this floor fan for your place of business, you will also enjoy the satisfaction on offer from the UL certification. Safety compliance is often crucial for insurance purposes. However, if you find that within one year, the fan no longer works, it comes with a 1-year warranty for all manufacturer’s faults.
For garages, kitchens, and any area of your home, this high-velocity fan from B-Air Firtana is sure to fit the bill, and it will take care of your ventilation requirements with ease.
8. Lasko 20-Inch Pivoting Floor Fan 3520
Summer months can be intensely hot and stuffy, particularly in a home or office without a floor fan. If you’re tired of feeling like you can’t breathe, with no ventilation or air conditioning, then it might be time to invest in this floor van from Lasko.
With unbeatable performance and power, it offers three different high-speed settings to ensure all of your needs are met. Whether you’re looking to lower the temperature in your office dramatically, or you’re tired of the stifling heat at home, this pivoting fan can help.
The adjustable head both pivots and locks in place, and you can point it directly where you need it to be for ultimate ventilation. While it’s cooling the air, it’s also removing odors as well which is sure to be a bonus.
Many floor fans on the market are also quite cumbersome and hard to move. As a result, they aren’t as portable as you need them to be. This floor fan, however, is lightweight, easy to carry, and even has a carry handle. You only need to unplug it and move it to continue enjoying that icy cold breeze.
For your peace of mind, this fan also has a fused safety plug and is also ETL listed. Enjoy all its benefits at home or the office while knowing it’s a safe and convenient option.
7. Deco Breeze 18-Inch High Velocity Floor Fan for Home, Workspace and Job Sites
Unlike some floor fans on the market that are only suitable for small rooms in your home, this Deco Breeze fan bucks the trend by being ideal for both workshops and houses. With its industrial strength cooling that far surpasses many standard pedestal fans, it’s a valid option for homes or garages that require adequate cooling and ventilation.
This fan also has a pivoting head that can rotate 120 degrees and can also be locked in place to blow fresh air into a specific area. What’s more, it’s made of robust steel, has metal fan blades opposed to plastic, and is designed to handle both commercial worksites and home environments with ease.
It arrives fully assembled – another positive for this brand – and comes with a 3-year warranty. Most fans on the market typically come with just 12 months, so there’s every reason to consider this floor fan as one of the best.
It’s built to last, is affordable to buy, and is versatile in where and how you can use it. If you’re in the market for a new floor fan to cool and ventilate an area, choose this Deco Breeze floor fan.
6. Lasko 20-Inch High Velocity Floor Fan 2264QM
Sometimes a standard pedestal or floor fan isn’t enough, and you need to call in the big guns. This high-velocity floor fan is sure to be a favorite in your home or place of business during the summer months.
Not only is it built to last – with robust steel framework – but it’s designed to let out maximum power while using very little energy in the process. It has a grounded safety plug, is listed on ETL for safety, and even has three powerful speeds. Therefore, it’s suitable for use at home, blowing gentle breeze into the kitchen, or for the garage, providing ventilation during DIY projects.
You are also sure to appreciate how mobile this fan is. While many on the market aren’t designed for ease of use, this one is. It has a comfortable and easy-to-use carry handle and even has rubber pads on the bottom to ensure it doesn’t scratch your flooring.
All of these features are available for a very competitive price tag. When you need to lower the temperature in your home, office, or workshop during the heart of summer, this high-velocity fan is the very thing you need.
5. Northlight 14-Inch Adjustable Portable Floor Fan
Made of aluminum, wire, and plastic, this robust portable floor fan is sure to make any home or business owner’s life just that little bit easier. There can be nothing worse than muggy, stagnant air in the heart of summer, but this fan eradicates that problem almost immediately. Just set it up on the floor, plug it in, choose which speed you prefer out of three options, and enjoy a gentle cold breeze.
This fan has many different features that are sure to impress. It can be tilted by 90 degrees, protects any surface on which it’s placed thanks to the rubber feet, and it’s easy to move due to the handle located on the back. What’s more, it operates quietly, is capable of clearing the humid or muggy air in just seconds and has three metal blades safely housed within a wire grill.
This floor fan is also built to last and uses high-quality parts and materials to ensure it’s suitable for daily use. Whether you’re at home, in the garage or at work, you are sure to find this floor fan is ideal for almost any environment. It has a 5.5-foot cord, is 14 inches by four inches wide, and works on a 120-volt power supply. There’s every reason to consider adding this fan to your shopping basket today.
4. MaxxAir 14-Inch Multi Purpose High Velocity Floor Fan
It can be challenging to strike a beneficial balance between value for money and quality, but MaxxAir has hit the mark. This 14-inch floor fan is high-velocity, offers extreme cooling power, and even has three fan settings. Whether you’re in a workshop, an office, or at home, you will find this floor fan more than meets the mark for your requirements.
It has a thermally protected motor that’s both efficient and built to last, and its aluminum fan blades protected by a grill allows it to cool the muggiest, most stagnant air in just minutes.
Another convenient feature of this fan is its cord. The cord with a retainer is 72 inches long, meaning you don’t need to be near a power source to receive all the benefits. What’s more, the fan tilts by 170 degree – up to 100 degrees further than most other standard floor fans, and is quiet while it works its magic thanks to the well-balanced fan blades.
When put into damp environments, many fans suffer from rust, but this one doesn’t. Its frame is powder-coated to ensure it handles the elements and can be stored away with ease when it’s not in use. Don’t settle for less than the best when you can have this high-velocity floor fan from MaxxAir.
3. LavoHome 12-Inch Pedestal Adjustable Floor Fan
If you’re looking for a floor fan that ticks all the boxes regarding price, convenience, ease of use and energy efficiency, this LavoHome pedestal fan has you covered. While it might be small in size, it certainly packs a punch in power.
This fan can circulate cooling air throughout the entire room. By doing so, it removes stagnant air, gets rid of mugginess, and leaves the space feeling cooler and far more ventilated. It even has three speeds, enabling you to switch between high, medium, and low power.
You are sure to find this floor fan meets your needs on more than one level. It’s quiet – meaning it won’t disrupt your home or work life, and you can adjust the height and tilt the head to ensure the fresh air is getting into the right place. After hours of use, you may find that the fan blades get dusty, but they are also easy to clean. Just remove the grill and clean the blades – it’s that simple. Finally, you can rest assured that the fan won’t slip around or scratch your floor, no matter what surface it’s on, thanks to the non-slip rubber feet. This fan may be the very thing your home or place of business needs to keep you conveniently cool for longer.
2. Lasko 20-Inch High Velocity Floor Fan with Remote Control
There are many different floor fans on the market, but all require you to get up to turn them on and adjust the settings. This Lasko fan bucks the trend by letting you control its movements through the use of a remote.
With a mounted control dial on the front and an easy-to-use remote, you can control the fan’s settings with a simple click of a button. Once you purchase this fan, you adhere it to any wall with the quick-mount wall-mount system and let the fan work its magic. Whether you’re in the office, the workshop, or at home, wherever you place this fan you’re sure to be impressed with the results.
While it adheres to wall studs with ease, you can also use it as a floor fan if you so desire, and can still use the remote. Aside from being remote controlled, however, this fan is packed full of convenient features. The air flow pivots in your desired direction, it slices through the air efficiently with its metal fan blades, and it’s exceptionally affordable. There’s very little else you could want or need in a floor fan.
1. Kaz HoneyWell TurboForce Floor Fan
Considering how much technology is available to us, it’s hard to believe floor fans haven’t advanced too much from when they first hit the market. However, this HoneyWell fan is sure to buck the trend and lead the market. Designed for the contemporary buyer who requires the best technology money can buy, it’s an exquisite example of a floor fan with style.
It sits upon a seamless base, has a slim design to be compact and easy to move, and provides turbo power for the circulation and cooling of entire rooms. What’s more, it’s quieter than most other fans and can still move air up to 40 feet.
This fan, while being designed to suit most home décor, is also very functional. It offers three speeds to satisfy your requirements, has a head that pivots up to 90 degrees, and is priced competitively on the market. When you want a fan that’s both functional and aesthetic, consider this HoneyWell TurboForce floor fan.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API