- 🔓【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 🔓【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 🔓【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 🔓【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- 🔓【Money Back Guarantee】Sifely will provide a money back guarantee if you do not love in it in 30 days. We really appreciate your feedback on our products. Please send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your suggestion will help us to keep improving products and provide more great products. Website: https://www.sifely.com
- Door thickness range: 1 3/8 inch to 2 3/16 inch 35mm-55mm thick.
- OLED DISPLAY + VOICE GUIDE will walk you through the whole process. You can simply use the touchscreen to add or delete user on the device.
- ALL-IN-1 FLEXIBILITY, fingerprint +access card(3 include) + code(4~12 digit) + backup key + double verification to unlock. Up to 300 users max and allow owner to track entry record.
- NEW 3D FINGERPRINT SENSOR bring you a fast & best secure fingerprint recognition system. Accuracy up to 99.86%. Works perfect for kids and the elder.
- DEADBOLT BUTTON can only allow admin users to access. This function can increase your privacy level significantly.
- ✔️【Easy to Install】– No wires required. Within minutes you can swap out your basic lock for the Dato biometric lock handle. Applicable for both left and right-handed doors. Suits well for most standard U.S. front door locks.
- ✔️【 Biometric Fingerprint Identification 】– Dato smart lock can read fingerprints within 0.3s, which ensures the one-touch unlock effect - safe and convenient! Warm reminder: Any fingerprint can open the door in the default setting, so please register your fingerprint before you use it.
- ✔️【Simplistic & Minimalist Design】– This fingerprint lock is as smart as it is elegant, providing your room with an added level of safety without announcing it to the world. With a soft unlocking motion, it is ideal for inner doors of residential, apartment or other private spaces.
- ✔️【Internal Memory Storage】– This fingerprint door handle doesn’t require an APP to store fingerprints, as the internal memory storage can hold multiple fingerprints for every user.
- ✔️【Worry-Free Shopping】– We provide a 30 hassle-free return policy. If you have any trouble or concern while using, please send email or call us . Your suggestion will help us to keep improving products and provide more great products.
Home invasion is a common problem throughout the world, with many thieves and robbers learning lock picking skills and taking advantage of homes without fingerprint door locks. You may think, as a homeowner, that by just locking your doors and windows, your home is safe. It’s not. Thieves can be smart, and picking a lock can take seconds – or they can find your hidden key under the pot plant or front door mat.
If you’re ready to put your family’s safety first, it might be time to invest in a fingerprint door lock. This door lock is installed on both the inside and outside of your door. Many fingerprint door locks on the market can memorize a number of fingerprints, and this means only your nearest and dearest – and your housekeeper – has access to your home.
Some have a key as a backup, but this almost fail-proof system is taking home security by storm. Just install the lock, add your fingerprint to the list of acceptable prints to enter the home, and benefit from increased security. We’ve included nine top-rated fingerprint door lock options below.
9. ZKTeco Biometric Keyless Fingerprint Door Lock
Our homes are getting more advanced, with computers, kitchen appliances, stereo systems, and more, taking pride of place in our homes – but without a fingerprint door lock, all those items can be at risk. Everything within our house is getting smarter and more advanced, but the entry to our homes is not. A thief can still pick your lock and make their way inside with ease. However, if you have a ZKTeco fingerprint door lock, they cannot.
This fingerprint door lock with fingerprint recognition capabilities requires a person to use their fingerprint to gain access. If their finger isn’t in the database of acceptable prints, they cannot gain access to your home. Such a product is baffling thieves across the world.
It’s easy to install as it has no wires, it operates on a 9V battery, and it even has an idle hand design to prevent a thief trying to force their way into your home.
This product also has an inbuilt buzzer to alert you to guests wanting to get inside, and an LED indicator as well. There are several different modes you can operate the keyless door lock on. When people are coming and going all day, you may wish to use regular open mode – giving everyone access. This is also the same as passage mode where you can press the handle to open the door.
However, it also operates under three user groups: admin, a standard user, and a temporary user. You can add fingerprints to each of the groups to provide both temporary and permanent access. Only the admin user can access settings to alter them.
With the addition of this ZKTeco fingerprint door lock, your house will have never felt so safe and secure.
8. Digi Keyless Fingerprint Smart Door Lock
If you feel your home or office’s security has been compromised, it’s time to invest in a Digi fingerprint door lock. Not only can this door lock provide you with a way in which to restrict access to an area or building, but it offers two ways of doing it: passcodes or fingerprints.
Capable of storing 75 fingerprints and 78 passcodes, you can choose who has access and who doesn’t. Then, in an emergency, there is also a mechanical key for your use as well. This fingerprint door lock can be used both indoors and outdoors and is weatherproof for all occasions.
It’s easy to install by just drilling a hole on either side and is run by battery power. When that battery starts going flat, an alert will show up, warning you that you need to replace it. It requires no computer programming, no degree in science to make it work, and its number one job is to provide a sense of security to space you don’t want people to be in – whether that be your home, your office, or a particular room. Feel safer and more secure with a fingerprint door lock from Digi.
7. ZKTeco Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, or a manager of a hotel or motel, you’re sure to find this fingerprint door lock from ZKTeco is just what you’ve been looking for. While mechanical keys are OK for a medium level of security, they are hardly a form of resistance against determined thieves.
Therefore, when you want to protect your worldly possessions from those who wish to take them, it’s time to get a fingerprint door lock. This one, in particular, is in a league of its own. Not only does it provide fingerprint access, but you can also access a room if you have the correct password, ID card, or mechanical key as a last resort. It can store 100 ID card and fingerprints in its memory and is suitable for many different rooms.
While it’s recommended that you hire a locksmith to install this fingerprint door lock, it is relatively easy to install by reading the instructions. Just remember that it’s not reversible, so you must pay attention to the left or right handle lever.
This smart door lock also provides users with a whole host of convenient features. You can put it on passage mode, so it’s continuously unlocked when you need it to be, and it also has an idle handle to prevent forced entry. Just turn the handle up to lock the deadbolt.
When the battery is going flat, it will let you know, and it’s also easy to replace. This fingerprint door lock could revolutionize how you keep your home or business secure and is a worthy investment for all.
6. Ultraloq UL3 Touchscreen and Smart Fingerprint Door Lock
This fingerprint door lock is a fully reversible three-in-one handle that provides ultimate protection and convenience to any business or homeowner. Not only can it store data for 95 fingerprints, but it can also be accessed with a passcode, of which 95 are remembered in the system, and a key in emergency situations as well.
Because it’s reversible, it’s suitable for left-handed and right-handed doors, and you don’t have to spend money on an expert to install it as it just requires one person and the supplied instructions. It’s also weatherproof for use inside and outside, has a long battery life of around one year or 8,000 entries, and sets off a low battery alarm when it needs to be replaced.
If you’re unhappy with this fingerprint door lock, you can also rest assured that Ultraloq will remedy the situation. It comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty, an 18-month mechanical warranty, and is made of high-quality materials for additional peace of mind.
There’s every reason to consider this smart lock and very few to not, so add it to your wish list today.
5. ZKTeco Bluetooth Keyless Fingerprint Door Lock with Your Smartphone
When you want to protect your worldly possessions within your home or office, this fingerprint door lock from ZKTeco can be the answer. Designed for use on internal doors, it offers peace of mind and security when you need it the most.
Unlock the door with your fingerprint, Bluetooth, or a mechanical key, and benefit from the reversible design and well-made handle and latch. This fingerprint door lock is also unlike most other smart locks on the market in the respect that it can be used with your smartphone, as well. Just download the Android or Apple app, set up the app to talk to your specific door, and use it to unlock it. You can then see who entered your room and when, and when they exited it as well.
With this fingerprint door lock, you can also set a timer to allow access at certain times of the day. This is particularly useful if a housecleaner requires access, or someone needing access for services or repairs. The sky’s the limit for what this fingerprint door lock can do, but one thing’s for sure: it offers a level of security and peace of mind a standard mechanical key just cannot.
4. ZKTeco Keyless Smart Door Lock with Visual Menu Display Support
For your place of business, it’s crucial that you have your finger on the pulse of your security measures by using a fingerprint door lock. Security cameras are now no longer enough to protect your staff and products, and it’s vital that you have put steps in place to put their safety first. A fingerprint door lock from ZKTeco could be the answer.
This door lock, in particular, will be the perfect addition to the door of your office or place of business. It offers three ways to unlock – either with a fingerprint, a mechanical key or a password, and it can save 500 fingerprints, 100 passwords, and comes with two mechanical keys, as well.
Due to its expansive memory, it’s suitable for large corporate companies and has your security needs in mind. It allows you to add and delete users with ease, access the last 30,000 unlocking records, and can even track when visitors were in your place of business too. When necessary, you also have the option to back this data up through a USB flash disk. You never know when you’re going to need to know who accessed your building and when.
Aside from offering premium levels of security, this fingerprint door lock is also very convenient for a business owner and staff. Just enter your fingerprint, and one press will gain you access to the building. You no longer have to fumble around with keys or ask someone to let you in.
When someone has tried to access the building without a password, fingerprint or code, or the battery is running flat; an alarm will go off.
It’s easy to use, easy to install and set up, and all in all is just what every office environment needs.
3. Ardwolf A20 High Sensitivity Fingerprint Door Lock
If you want to protect your bedroom, office, or a highly secret indoor room without spending a lot of money, this fingerprint door lock could be what you need. While it offers most of the same security features as high-end smart locks on the market, it doesn’t have the same high price tag.
This fingerprint door lock offers three ways to unlock – fingerprints and user codes, of which it can store 100, and mechanical keys. It fits most standard interior doors, is not suitable for outside doors, and isn’t reversible either. Therefore, you need to pay attention to whether you require a left handle or a right handle.
If you’re worried about the loss of all your passcodes and fingerprints, this lock allows you to copy and back up the data. You can unlock records, or you can even transfer them to another Ardwolf door lock as well. The options are endless to how convenient this high-quality fingerprint door lock can be.
2. Epic Digital Fingerprint Door Lock
If you’re looking for a premium fingerprint door lock – the crème de la crème of all smart door locks, this is the one for you. Suitable for internal and external doors, this fingerprint door lock is made to withstand heat, electrical shocks, hacking, forced entry, and fire. When the temperature is above standard, a heat sensor goes off, an alarm sounds, and the door will automatically unlock.
The handle can also be set to a left-hand or right-hand setting, has a Euro mortise to be suitable for international door requirements, and can be installed by either a locksmith or a homeowner. The best part is, this door lock has multi-passwords, a fingerprint registration function, as well as a smart key.
If you’re worried about the security of your home, you can rely on this door lock to provide you with a premium level of protection.
1. Samsung SHS-H700 Digital Door lock
Samsung is known for quality electronics and mobile phones, but did you know the brand also produces fingerprint door locks? This high-quality door lock has a mechanical override key, memory for 100 fingerprints. This fingerprint door lock has one access code, and even has an automatic sliding cover and touchpad screen.
While it doesn’t have the same convenient features as more technologically advanced models, it does provide seamless and secure access for a homeowner and any of their approved guests. It’s attractive – adding modern elegance to any door – and is robust and hardy to withstand daily use and elements. Samsung is also a well-known brand, giving you confidence that it’s a name you can trust to provide high-quality goods.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API