- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0. 9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?, 25?, 40? and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) - 104 degrees farenheit
- HIGH PRESSURE: 3800 PSI, 2.8GPM water flow, high pressure hose with explosion proof inner layer, can withstand high temperature and high pressure water flow. max. Inlet water temp.104° F (40° C). When not in use, the machine is completely stopped automatically.
- QUICK CONNECT & METAL QUICK CONNECTOR: Use the quick connector to connect all accessories, easy to assemble. Double-sided metal quick connector for easy and durable use.
- 5 NOZZLE & SAFETY LOCK: 5 nozzles are available: 0o, 15o, 25o, 40o and soap. (There is always a nozzle suitable for your upcoming cleaning task). Soap dispenser to deeply wash any surface.The trigger gun features a safety lock. When the handle is locked, the trigger gun cannot be operated.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Complete with accessories stowed on corresponding hook of the unit after use. wheeled and handle design makes moving the jet washer easy and safe. Light and easy to assemble.
- VERSATILE & WARRANTY: The ideal commercial and home use high pressure cleaner for removing stubborn dirt on various surfaces, gates, benches, garden furniture and equipment, bicycles, motorcycles, cars, stairs and swimming pools. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us.
Washing houses, vehicles, decking, patios, fences, and more can be a challenging process, especially if you don’t have an electric pressure washer. A hose, bucket, and cloth are an effective combination, but how do you remove that built-on grease, grime, moss, dirt, and anything else that builds up over time? Using a pressure washer can have your outdoor deck looking as good as new, and you can even wash your vehicle in half the time it takes to scrape off all that filth by hand.
Buying an electric pressure washer will be one of the best investments you ever make, especially if you pride yourself on keeping your home and vehicles in pristine condition. An electric pressure washer can prevent moss from growing on your bricks and tiles, while it also cleans those textured surfaces that can be typically hard to get into. Unlike a standard yard hose, the power emitted in the flow of water is exceptional, and you’d be hard-pressed to get the same results through sheer elbow grease alone.
If you believe your home and vehicles could benefit from the time and labor savings that an electric pressure washer offers, consider any of these top nine washers below. Once you buy an electric pressure washer, you’ll never go back to manual labor.
9. Skemidex Electric High Pressure Washer, 3000 PSI
This electric pressure washer from Skemidex will cut the time you spend on home and car maintenance in half. Not only does it save you hours of cleaning and scrubbing, but it also does a far better job thanks to its multi-directional flat jet.
With a 2,000-watt, 120-60Hz motor, it packs a punch in terms of power, and it also has a working water pressure of up to 2,610 PSI. As a result, you’re able to accurately and efficiently remove built-on dirt, grime and plant life with minimal effort from yourself.
If you require warm water to do an even better job, this electric pressure washer delivers. It enables a maximum temperature of 60 degrees, ensuring your vehicles and home can be washed with even better results. What’s more, it comes with a soap bottle and adapter kit located within the washer that may come in handy when you’re washing your car or bike.
The benefits of this electric pressure washer don’t end there. You can buy it for an affordable price, it’s comfortable to use, and unlike others on the market, it’s not challenging to set up. Just attach your hose and get spraying, it’s that easy.
8. Karcher K5 Premium Electric Pressure Washer, 2000 PSI
When you’ve got limited time, but all those monotonous outdoor maintenance jobs still need to be done, you need this Karcher electric pressure washer. With a typical bucket of water and a sponge, cleaning decks, fences and siding would take hours, but with this pressure washer, the job can be achieved in just minutes.
It offers 2,000 PSI, comes with an integrated hose reel to store the unit away with ease, and even comes with a 25-foot pressure hose to enable you to reach into those small nooks and crannies. What’s more, it comes packed full of accessories, allowing you to undertake a range of jobs quickly. For an affordable price tag, you get both a Dirtblaster and Vario spray wand – both which offer time-saving properties as well as getting rid of grease and grime efficiently.
The unit itself is also something special. It has a maintenance-free pump, it won’t rust, and the motor is water-cooled. As a result, you can expect it to last, on average, five times longer than many other electric pressure washers for sale. This washer also has an onboard detergent tank, meaning you don’t have to carry buckets and bottles from one end of the house to the other.
If you’re ready to save time and labor, then this Karcher electric pressure washer is well worth your consideration.
7. PowRyte Elite Electric Pressure Washer, 2100 PSI
With a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind and an abundance of features, this electric pressure washer from PowRyte stands out in a league of its own. It’s priced affordably on the market for many homeowners, and it’s designed to tackle those heavy-duty jobs that just can’t be handled with pure elbow grease alone. What’s more, it’s easy to use, easy to maintain, and is compact enough to fit into any tool shed or garage – no matter how small.
When you want a job done right the first time, this washer can help. Its powerful motor generates 2,100 PSI, it has a 360-degree rotating turbo nozzle to cut through grease and grime, and also comes with a standard nozzle for those easier jobs such as cleaning fences and pathways.
Designed to be convenient for the operator, it’s very portable, has an in-built detergent tank, a 20-foot long hose, and shuts off when the trigger is not engaged. As a result, you can benefit from a longer pump life while saving energy in the process.
This electric pressure washer also comes with a 35-foot plug, ensuring that wherever you are on your property, utilizing a power source won’t be a problem.
6. Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer, 2030 PSI
If you need to make short work of home maintenance, but you don’t want to pay the earth, consider this electric pressure washer from Sun Joe. As one of the most affordable pressure washers on the market, it will more than satisfy your requirements – both your budget and your washing requirements.
It has a 14.5-amp motor, can generate over 2,000 PSI, and even enables you to use warm water of up to 104 degrees-Fahrenheit for better cleaning efficiency. What’s more, it cares about the environment. When the trigger is not engaged, it will turn off. This saves energy while prolonging the life of the pump, as well.
The convenient features don’t end there. This electric pressure washer also has two in-built detergent tanks you can remove and is compact enough for secure storage in your tool shed or garage. Home maintenance doesn’t have to cost a fortune, so consider this pressure washer from Sun Joe for your home cleaning requirements.
5. Eight24hours Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Kit, 1500 PSI
Affordable and easy to use, you could easily see yourself using this electric pressure washer from Eight24hours. It’s made of only the best materials, is compact, easy to use, and is large capacity. As a result, you’re able to tackle many different outdoor tasks before needing to fill up with more water. You can also benefit from superior levels of comfort as it features an ergonomic design to make sure you’re comfortable for longer.
This pressure washer will tick all the boxes in terms of performance as well. It can remove oil, dirt, grease, and more, all the while benefiting from a powerful motor for better water pressure.
If you need to clean the exterior of your home, fences, decks, flooring, or something equally as challenging, there’s every reason to purchase this washer today.
4. Power Products USA Power Electric Pressure Washer, 2300 PSI
If you’re in the market for a newly designed electric pressure washer, consider Power Products USA. With a new induction motor, the latest technology, and a well thought out design, it’s a quality washer that can make short work of home maintenance.
It has water pressure of 2,300 PSI, has better power efficiency, and has three times the lifespan of previous models. What’s more, it generates less heat, requires less maintenance, and has a 20-foot hose for more convenience. Just plug in the 30-foot cord, fill the soap dispenser, and get to work. It will handle your home’s exterior, fencing, driveways, decks, and more.
Buyers of this electric pressure washer will also enjoy the stop function of the water flow. Once you release the trigger, water stops flowing which protects the pump and extends its lifespan. It’s quiet, sturdy, easy to use, and enables you to clean your home and surrounding areas with ease.
3. Sun Joe SPX3200 Electric Pressure Washer, 2030 PSI
If you’re on a budget but you’re working hard to have your home looking spic and span for summer, this Sun Joe electric pressure washer is a good option for you. Designed to fit well into any garage or tool shed, it’s an affordable yet effective tool any homeowner would be pleased to own.
It’s easy to transport on its easy-glide wheels, has five spray tips for a range of cleaning tasks, and is even suitable for decks, cars, boats, garaging, patio areas, fences, and more. Whatever is in need of a deep clean, this washer can help. Whether it’s moss, grease, dirt or just grit from years of no cleaning, you will find your surfaces look good as new in no time. What’s more, it saves you hours in manual labor, as you do not have to scrub with a bucket of water and a brush.
Sun Joe has also added the Total Stop System to their machine to increase the lifespan. When the trigger is not engaged, water doesn’t flow to the hose, putting less pressure on the pump, and saving energy in the process.
Affordable, easy to use and even easier to maintain, you are sure to love everything this pressure washer has to offer.
2. Sun Joe SPX3500 Brushless Electric Pressure Washer, 2300 PSI
If you’re tired of using elbow grease, a bucket, and a scrubbing brush to clean your house, you need this electric pressure washer from Sun Joe. Priced competitively on the market, eco-friendly, and easy to use, it ticks all the boxes for a range of homeowners. What’s more, it’s far cleaner in operation than many other pressure washers on the market. The motor runs cleanly on electricity, and therefore, doesn’t release gas or fumes, or require any maintenance.
You are also sure to appreciate the variety of spray tips on offer. By purchasing this electric pressure washer, you have five different tips at your disposal – all of which are quick and easy to connect. Each has tips of varying degrees, which means they are designed for light work all the way through to the more heavy-duty cleaning of grease and grime.
This power washer is also exceptionally powerful. It has a 13-amp motor, generates a pressure of 2,300 PSI, and requires no downtime. Just add detergent to the 40-ounce tank, use the detergent dial to choose your ratio of water to soap, and get to work. If you require a break, don’t put more wear and tear on your pump. The Stop System shuts off the pump when the trigger isn’t engaged, extending the lifespan of the machine.
When you’re in the market for a quality pressure washer without the big price tag, there’s every reason to consider this one from Sun Joe.
1. PowerStroke Electric Pressure Washer, 1700 PSI
Affordable, straightforward to use and effective for almost every job, you’re sure to love what this electric pressure washer from Powerstroke brings to the table.
Firstly, it’s very uncomplicated in its design. All the buttons make sense, there is no guesswork required, and you can be cleaning your home within seconds of getting it out of your garage. Just fill the one-gallon tank with detergent, pull out the hose from the integrated reel, plug it in, and get to work. It can clean houses, cars, fences, decks, patio areas, and more – all with minimal work from you.
The style of this electric pressure washer is also exceptional. It has a roll cage frame which both protects the components and increases the stability. What’s more, it comes with three nozzles for low and turbo cleaning and has impressive force to see grease and grime removed immediately.
Both the wand and the trigger are connected to the hose for convenience, and you are sure to love how lightweight and nimble it is for easy transportation around your yard. When you’re in the market for a quality yet affordable pressure washer that will have your home and vehicles looking pristine, there’s every reason to consider this washer from Powerstroke.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API