- Strong driving force 500W Motor.Battery: 36V 12ah Lithium Cell. Charging time: 6-8 hours. Bike weight: 23.2 kg (51.15 LB). Max Speed：20 Mph ( Shimano External 7 Speed Gear). Distance Per Charge：18-23 miles (Electric Only, Rider weight<132LBS ,flat road and full power). Come with pedal assist and walk assist model.
- 20'' X 4.0'' Fat Tire For All Terrain. Tire size: 20 * 4.0”, Anti-skidding, adapt to snow, sand and other complex topography. Inner tube: 20×4.0/4.9. Front and Rear Disc Brakes. Aluminum Frame.
- SIZE [Total length: 1768mm; The height of the bicycle's handle bar to the ground: 1150mm; The height of the saddle to ground (lowest/highest):840-990mm; Center distance of two wheels: 1185mm]. Small deviations may exist, but they will be within the margin of error.
- Throttle Type : Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle. Outage braking system and Mechanical braking system,work along both lines, provide security for your trip. Battery lock and power lock function.
- NOTE: To keep the battery alive, our warehouse uses an extension charging cord (batteries need to be charged regularly to keep them alive), the cord is no use for you. If you receive this cord, please ignore it, there is a professional charger in our packages, please use the correct charging equipment to charge.
- Pre-assembled; the electric bike already comes pre-assembled so you won't have to waste time with complicated assembly and foreign bike parts
- Height adjustable for adults and teens; easily adjust the bicycle seat and handlebar to find the perfect position for a comfortable ride
- 14 inch wheels; a pair of air-filled rubber tires with quick-disconnect power lines ensure better traction and easy tire maintenance
- 15.5 mile range; ride your hybrid bike on full throttle to cruise up to 15.5 miles on a single charge by toggling between power assist and pedaling
- The EB-5’s foldable bike frame can accommodate riders up to 264 pounds and folds three times so it fits inside compact vehicles, under desks, on subways and in other small spaces. Charging Time - 4-5 hrs
- FASHION DESIGN& GOOD QUALITY:E-bikes has super cute and smart design,Eco-friendly folding electric bicycle is zero emissions,saving both your wallet and the environment,Folds 3 times so it fits inside compact vehicles, under desks, on subways and in other small spaces;Electric Bicycles adopt innovative aluminum alloy frame, double layer aluminum alloy wheel,provided with Both good anti-pressure ability and lightweight frame
- 15 MPH & 20 MILE RANGE:Electric biks with 250-watt high speed motor, Max Speed can up to 15.0 MPH,Foldway Ebike is powered by 36V 10Ah Lithuim Battery, 36V 10Ah (NOT 6AH or 8AH) battery can ride your hybrid bike on full throttle to cruise up to 20.0 miles on a single charge by toggling between pedal assist and electric power.
- 16 Inches Wheels & Dual Disc Brake: Folding ebike is 16 inch wheels,a pair of air-filled rubber tires with quick-disconnect power lines ensure better traction and easy tire maintenance,electric bikeis with front drum brake and rear disc brake,perfect brakes fully protect your safety. And the horn and the bright LED headlamp are equipped for night riding.
- Height Adjustable & 3 Models:Easily adjust the bicycle seat and handlebar to find the perfect position for a comfortable ride,Height adjustable is fit for adults and teens;E-bike & Assisted bicycle & Human power, you can choose the E-bike to enjoy a long time travel, and also exercise. Combining two modes would be a better choice,Selectable pedal assist or twist the "variable speed throttle" for hours of enjoyment
- Pre-assembled & SERVICE:Electric bike already comes pre-assembled so you won't have to waste time with complicated assembly and foreign bike parts;With one-year service for the electric motor, battery and the charger, our warehouse is in USA and have a nice after-saling team for every customer.
If you own an electric bike, or you’re thinking about it, get ready to experience an entirely new way of getting from A to B. Electric bikes are fast becoming a popular form of transport for many people, but they are also finding their way into mountain biking sports as well. There are many benefits to owning an electric bike.
Firstly, travel is made a lot easier when you own an electric bike. Instead of driving in peak hour traffic, or lining up for public transport, you can put your helmet on, grab your electric bike, and navigate your way down cycle lines and public parks until you reach your destination in record time. The best part is, you’re unlikely to arrive at work sweaty and uncomfortable. With a combination of pedal power and a motor, you can burn calories but not work up a massive sweat.
There are many different electric bikes for sale. In fact, the market is growing bigger by the day. Some are designed to be incorporated into off-roading and mountain biking sports, while others are purely for on-road use. Some have larger motors to take up 30 or 40 miles per hour, while others are set at a more leisurely, and legal, pace of 20 miles per hour. You may even find one that folds up for storage in the trunk of your car for easy transport.
If you believe owning an electric bike sounds like something from which you could benefit, check out these nine varied options below. There is sure to be one that suits your fancy.
9. AddMotor Toretto Motor T-3000 Brushless Electric Bike
Designed for trails, mountain riding, and off-roading, this AddMotor electric bike is set to impress. Not only does it look the part, as a rugged, well designed and powerful bike, but it over-delivers on every feature.
It’s suitable for those larger riders of up to 350 pounds, is designed for downhill sports, and features top-of-the-line suspension and forks to make riding a mountain track feel like a walk in the park. What’s more, it has a premium 3,000-watt motor that enables you to travel up to 40 miles per hour. Get to your destination faster than a bicycle, and by having a lot more fun, as well.
What’s more, the owner of this electric bike can also benefit from a quality, well-made 60-volt 29aH battery from Panasonic. On just a single charge, this battery can travel up to 70 miles. It’s then easy to remove for charging and can be fully charged while you’re at the office completing a day’s work.
The tires are rugged and hardy for mountainous riding, while the solid alloy frame is lightweight yet robust. There’s everything to love about this electric bike, so add it to your wish list today.
8. Vividy Urban Outdoor Electric Sports Mountain Speed Bike
Whether you partake in mountain biking or a commute to work, you will find this electric bike from Vividy can make the journey just that little bit quicker, and a lot more fun. Designed for outdoor mountain bikers, yet suitable for urban riding as well, it’s a fun and functional electric bike that will get you burning calories while having fun in the process.
It’s suitable for riders weighing up to 330 pounds, has a robust aluminum alloy frame, and is equipped with a brushless motor as well as a 36-volt, 250-watt battery. This combination of power enables you to travel up to 21 miles per hour.
With a battery capacity that far surpasses that of many electric bikes on the market, it will be a convenient form of transport for getting you from home to work and back again with no problem. What’s more, with only four hours needed for a full charge, you can charge it at the office. This electric bike is all about convenience.
As an additional benefit, you will also love the two riding modes that are on offer. You can benefit from smooth riding as a powered electric bike, but if the battery runs out, you can use it as a standard bicycle as well. This feature dramatically removes the stress of worrying if it will make it to your destination.
Priced affordably and well designed for any bicycle rider, you will love what’s on offer with this electric bike.
7. Ancheer Electric Mountain Bike with Large Capacity Removable Lithium Battery
Packed full of riding options and designed to stand out from the crowd, this electric bike from Ancheer is deserving of your attention. Whether you want a more eco-friendly way to get to the office, or you want to spend less money on transport, this electric bike will tick all the boxes.
It has a high-quality 36-volt battery that can travel up to 24 miles on electric mode or 34 miles on support mode, and it can even take you at speeds of 18 miles per hour. What’s more, it charges at a lightning-fast rate and has a quality high-speed brushless motor to provide ample support for uphill riding.
What puts this electric bike in a league of its own, however, is its innovative working modes. You can use full electric mode – with no pedal power or calorie-burning required, or you can adopt the pedal-assist mode, which has three gear options and enables you to help out with pedaling. It also has bead spoke wheels, a robust aluminum alloy frame, and a quality 21-speed Shimano gear setup. Whether you’re mountain biking or traveling to work, let this Ancheer electric bike take the lead.
6. AddMotor Motan Electric Tricycle Fat Tire Bike with Suspension Fork
The electric bike trend is catching on, but if you want to be a trendsetter rather than a follower, consider purchasing this electric tricycle from AddMotor. Designed to carry adults weighing up to 350 pounds, it also has room for your groceries, backpack, or even your pet! With a convenient carry tray, you will love what’s on offer with this electric bike.
Not only does it have three wheels – adding stability and style – but it comes with a 500-watt motor, can reach up to speeds of 20 miles per hour, and has a battery life of 40 to 55 miles. As such, it’s suitable for shopping trips to town, journeys to the office, or even leisurely rides around your local park.
What’s more, this electric bike is the epitome of comfort. It has a robust aluminum frame, suspension forks to make rocks feel like pebbles, and the seat is cushioned and comfortable as well. You can make your way to your destination at a leisurely pace, help with pedaling or enjoy the ride. You are sure to enjoy the convenience and comfort that’s on offer with this electric tricycle from AddMotor.
5. Ancheer Waterproof Folding Electric Bike, Full Suspension and Shimano Gear
If you like the idea of an electric bike, but you don’t have room for one, consider an Ancheer folding electric bike instead. Designed to fit in the trunk of your car, or stored neatly in your closet, it’s the newest addition to the electric bike range that’s taking the market by storm.
This electric bike has a robust aluminum alloy frame, is lightweight for easy carrying, and has integrated rims for less drag while riding. The battery is also built into it, but it can be removed easily for charging. However, you won’t need to charge it too often, as it has a 30-mile range – plenty for your day’s travels.
To give it the power and speed, this electric bike is powered by a 250-watt brushless motor. It can travel at speeds of up to 15.5 miles per hour, and even has a 3-speed meter to allow you to pedal or use electric as you require it. As such, you can burn those calories while getting assistance on steep hills.
For your comfort, it has excellent shock absorption, power when climbing hills, and has brilliant front and rear mechanical braking as well. When the day is done, and you’ve finished using it, you can fold it up, store it in your home, and charge it up ready for the next day. There has never been a more convenient electric bike to hit the market than this folding Ancheer model.
4. DJ Bikes City 7-Speed Electric Bicycle
If you want your electric bike to stand out from the crowd, it might be time to invest in this DJ City Bike. Shaped like a comfortable cruiser, it’s an elite model that’s built and designed in Canada for your peace of mind.
It features a robust 500-watt, 48-volt motor encompassing a 625Wh battery, is priced competitively, saves you hundreds of dollars in fuel consumption, and is exceptionally comfortable to use. Take advantage of the premium suspension and cushioned seat, and enjoy it on long or short rides. This electric bike also has a sporty and robust frame, has a discrete and easy-to-charge battery pack, and will suit your urban riding needs well.
What’s more, it can travel up to the legal speed of 20 miles per hour and has a 25 to 40-mile range. This is ample time to get you to the office to charge it before heading home again. Don’t waste time and money on public transport. Instead, invest in this electric bike that can add a new element of fun to your daily commute.
3. Juiced Bikes CrossCurrent S Commuter Electric Bike
When you’ve decided that you’d like an electric bike, but you want one that’s more discrete than what’s currently available, this Juiced Bikes model will fit the bill. While it offers all the conveniences of an electric bike, it looks more like a bicycle than several other models on the market.
It comes with a 650-watt motor capable of speeds of up to 28 miles per hour, and on one charge, it can take you between 38 and 100 miles, depending on whether you use pedal assist or not. It also comes with a 48-volt battery pack that’s both quick to charge and easy to use.
If you’re heading out at night, the LED headlight will lead the way, and you can remain comfortable during every part of your journey thanks to the soft seat and suspension forks.
Even if you want to do a bit of shopping, this electric bike can help. It has a rear pack for you to attack a bag and doesn’t alter the way in which you ride it.
With a Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, this electric bike is well equipped to take you where not many standard bicycles can. Enjoy the ride and consider Juiced Bikes as your next electric bike purchase.
2. AddMotor Motan Fat Tire 20-Inch Electric Bike
Available in green, black, blue, and orange, this stylish electric bike from AddMotor is adding a sense of style to riding an electric bike. It’s collapsible for easy storage, is suitable for all riders up to 300 pounds, and has a pedal-assist feature to make cycling more comfortable when you require it.
When you buy this foldable electric bike from AddMotor, you’re also sure to appreciate the motor and battery combination on offer. Due to the immense power, you can travel at speeds of up to 23 miles per hour, with a 40 to 55-mile distance per charge. You can then charge it with ease in just a few hours.
The benefits of this electric bike don’t end there. It has night mode to show your mileage and speed, has an LCD display, a charging port for your mobile devices, and can conquer all kinds of terrain. Take it to the beach, on a mountain biking trail or the road, and feel just how powerful this bike is.
Then, when you’re finished riding for the day, fold it up, charge it, and get it ready for the next day. This comfortable and high-tech electric bike is a fun and efficient way of getting to your destination, and you’re sure to love everything it has to offer.
1. AddMotor HITHOT Mountain Electric Bike with Tire Full Suspension
When you want a stylish bicycle but would like some help on those hills, consider this AddMotor electric bike. Available in a range of colors to suit your tastes, and featuring top-of-the-line technology to get you moving quicker, it’s a popular option for many people.
It can travel over uneven and steep terrain, will traverse the parks and roads with ease, and even has an LCD display to show you how fast you’re going, and how charged the battery is. With a 48-volt battery, you can rest assured it will last the distance and takes just four to six hours to return to full charge.
This electric bike is suitable for riders up to 300 pounds and has a sleek aluminum frame that’s both lightweight and stylish. What’s more, the brushless motor is robust and is built for challenging terrain, giving you peace of mind that any ground will be a breeze. When you’re ready to consider a new transport option, set your sights on this electric bike from AddMotor.
Last update on 2020-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API