- 【Dual 1080P, Front 1440P@30fps or 1080P 60fps】Best 2 way dash cam to record car interior picked by Wirecutter. Based on powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) and OV4689 (front car camera) sensor, the front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record front at 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps to capture license plates
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony IMX323 sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF & Audio】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion. Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up. Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Ideal for most climates: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C). Excellent audio recording with built in microphone. Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor & Optional GPS】Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to "Event File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards, recommend Vantrue Micro Sd Card. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount Asin: B07CYW6JXW)
- 【Total Peace of Mind w/18m Warranty】Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Pay less auto insurance, your witness for accidents and insurance claims. Perfect dual lens dash cam for uber, taxis, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters, and families. Works with 12V and 24V vehicles.
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Loop recording: Seamless Loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1 , 2 or 3-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB card( Class 10). Note: The 128GB Card not Included.
- Compact Design & Super Easy Installation: Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead; When plugged in, operates at 14°F-122°F. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°F-158°F.
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 1520P at 30FPS, 1440P & 1080P dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition.Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB memory and 420mAh battery, provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrite the previous recordings with new files when the memory card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - G-sensor means the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a event folder for viewing conveniently.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - 3-inch IPS widescreen, recover clear and real effects of the realistic scene. The four buttons on the right side make it feel more comfortable, easier to operate and have a long service life.
- EASY INSTALLATION&OPERATION - With the installation video sample and details on the manual, the installtion is simple and convenient. It will automatically start recording when the engine is turned on.
Most people have now heard of dash cams, but have you considered how handy a dual dash cam for car use would be? Rather than focus only on what’s happening in front of you, you can benefit from what is essentially two dash cams within one unit that concentrate on two areas of your car. The front side of the dash cam records footage out your front window, while the other side of it can record what is happening within your vehicle and, if possible, out your back window.
Having a dual dash cam for car use can be handy, as you never know from which angle a collision can occur. You can be involved in a rear-end collision by another vehicle, or you could come into contact with someone else in front of you. Therefore, being able to provide footage from all sides means that you will always have the correct footage to hand over to either the authorities or your insurance company.
When the time comes to add some cool gadgets to your car, consider the benefits of a dual dash cam for car use.
9. Pruveeo Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera for Cars
If stylish car accessories matter equally as much as quality footage and an affordable price tag, then you will love this dual dash cam for car use from Pruveeo. Not only is it priced within reach of the average consumer, but it’s packed full of convenient features for a more beneficial driving experience.
The first of many excellent features is the sleek design. Rather than insert unattractive accessories into your car that you’ll need to stare at all the time, you can invest in this seamless rear dual camera that ties in with your dashboard accessories.
However, the benefits don’t end there. The quality of the footage is impressive, giving you more confidence that any accidents or collisions you have or come across will be well recorded for use as evidence. The viewing angle is 120 degrees, but it rotates to 320 degrees as well.
Therefore, you will see everything happening around you. Pruveeo rear dual camera has 720p resolution in the front and 480p resolution in the back. So you are able to benefit from better video footage at the front where it matters the most.
The video is also shot in 30 frames per second, which is ample for capturing clear footage. It begins working as soon as you turn on the car, then stops when it turns off. It also records on loop intervals on a microSD card. Discrete and concealed from outside the vehicle yet useful in every way possible, you are sure to find this dual dash camera for car use more than meets the mark.
8. Rexing Car Wide Angle Dual Dash Cam with GPS Logger
A dual dash cam for car use is one of the most useful purchases you can ever make for your vehicle, but what if it could do more than only record footage? If you want a multi-purpose dual dash cam for car use, you will find this one will tick all the boxes for all your needs.
It’s competitively priced on the market, packed full of features, and the unit itself is robust and built to last. What’s more, it’s so convenient to use that once you own one, you’ll never be without it.
The most important feature of this dual dash cam for car use is how decent the video quality is. In the front camera, you benefit from 1080p high definition video at 30 frames per second.
In the back, it’s still excellent footage at 720p and 30 frames per second. Whichever way the camera is, you will like how crystal clear the footage is.
Aside from the camera, you also benefit from generous and convenient storage capabilities. The device is set on loop recording and overwrites old records to ensure you never run out of space. What’s more, they are split into intervals, so you don’t have to watch long videos.
There is also a built-in GPS, a sensor to detect accidents and lock the footage to stop it from being deleted, and an exceptional video range. This dual dash cam for car use is bound to fit the bill for your needs.
7. Vantrue Dual Dash Car Camera with Infrared Night Vision
If you only buy the best car accessories because you know they will last the distance, this dual dash cam for car use from Vantrue is going to be at the top of the list. Rather than opt for a lower-quality version that is unlikely to offer crystal-clear footage, you can instead benefit from 1080p clear high-definition footage from this one.
The front car camera has an image sensor and 170 degrees of clear viewing, while the reverse camera offers 140 degrees of unobstructed views. The quality of this dual dash cam for cars is that decent that you’re even able to capture license plates as clear as day.
However, the benefits don’t end there. You can use this dash cam at night or during the day, it has a parking mode that allows the camera to start up automatically when someone walks past, and it automatically starts again when you turn the ignition on.
This dash cam is also so advanced that it has a microphone, time lapse functions, and the ability to take photos at particular intervals as well. What’s more, you can insert microSD cards up to 256gb in size while benefiting from the loop feature. The loop feature means that when you run out of space, it will overwrite old footage.
Suitable for both 12-volt and 24-volt vehicles and arriving with an 18-month warranty, this dual dash cam for car use is sure to put a smile on your face.
6. YI Mirror Dash Cam Rear Dual Camera with Touch Screen
Technology is advancing at a rapid pace, and this dual dash cam for car use is no exception to the rule. Rather than opt for old, cumbersome and dowdy dash cams that only provide footage at the front of the vehicle, you can opt for this dual cam from YI that provides both front and rear video.
The camera at the front offers 1080p high definition footage, while the rear has 720p. Both cameras are more than capable of providing you with clear footage that’s more than suitable for the police or insurance companies.
What sets this dual dash cam for car use apart from others the most, however, is that it’s a touchscreen unit. With an integrated LCD touchscreen, you’re able to preview and control your footage. Most other cams do not offer this same convenience.
It runs on a battery, has built-in wi-fi to connect to devices, and has a generously long rear viewing camera cable as well. Rather than rely on your word against the other driver’s, catch proof of criminal acts in crystal clear video footage with this dual cam.
5. AWESAFE Dual Dash Cams for Cars with 170-Degree Wide Angle
Rather than spend the earth in the hope you will receive decent footage from your dual dash cam for car use, you can instead purchase this low-cost alternative and get some of the best quality footage available.
This dash cam has a 170-degree front facing camera with night vision, while the rear camera has infrared technology and 120 degrees of clear view. You can count on this camera to shoot footage both inside of the vehicle and through the back window – even at night time.
What people also love about this camera is how easy it is to set up initially and use for every journey. It automatically starts when you turn your car on and loops the footage, so you never run out of space. What’s more, it has a G-sensor lock, an on or off audio function, playback, a parking monitor, and a time stamp with license plate detection capabilities.
All of these features are packed into one unique and compact unit that delivers on both value and functionality. If you want crystal clear footage but you don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars, this unit ensures you won’t.
4. Toguard Dual Dash Cam Rear View Car Camera with Sony Sensor
As one of the most affordable dual dash cams for cars on the market, you will be pleasantly surprised when you find out how packed full of features this high-quality unit is. Rather than buy low-quality alternatives with poor video functionality, you can instead pay a fraction of the price of name brands but benefit from equal or better features.
Both the front and rear cameras of this dash cam feature 1080p high definition video, while the video range is generous as well. It has a 340-degree wide angle lens while offering 270-degree rotating cameras at the same time.
These cameras enable you to capture not only the road in front of you and behind you, but the cabin in the car as well as license plates for insurance purposes. Even when you’re driving at night, you will be impressed with the quality.
Aside from the camera, there are other features of this dual dash cam for cars that will impress. The video runs on a continuous loop to ensure you never run out of recording room, while the emergency lock system ensures you don’t lose any crucial crash footage.
What’s more, if the camera detects motion when you’re parked, it will automatically turn on to capture it on camera. Therefore, if someone hits your car when you’re not there, you’re going to be able to track them down and bring them to justice. There’s no end to the convenience on offer with this dash cam, so consider adding it to your shopping cart today.
3. AUTO-VOX Dual Lens Mirror Dash Cam
Rather than rely on your memory or words to prove someone guilty in an accident, why not buy one of the best dual dash cams for cars on the market? This high-quality mirror dash cam offers so many features that will prove convenient during your journeys on the road.
The video mirror improves your field of vision by around four times, while the high-resolution video provides an unobstructed view through the back seats and out through the window. As a result, you’re able to capture license plate numbers vividly through both the front and rear of your vehicle.
The video this cam produces is high-quality, it provides both video and imagery, and you can play it back on the unit itself. What’s more, it encompasses night vision to ensure that when you’re driving at night, you’re still able to capture video clearly.
What you are sure also to find impressive about this dual dash cam for car use is how it incorporates GPS functionality in the form of direction, speed, and routes during your journey. You will get bang for your buck when you decide to purchase this dual camera.
2. KWONGLUNG Car Dual Dash Camera Recorder
If you’re on a limited budget, but you still require a dual dash cam for car use to ensure you have cover for all situations, you will find this one will impress in more ways than one. It features a high-quality 1080p camera in the front, a 720p camera in the back, and you can rest assured that every area of your car is covered.
What’s more, you will be impressed with how many features are packed into one little unit. It loops over your recording to ensure there is always plenty of room, and it has a built-in G-sensor as well. As a result, if you find yourself in a collision, you can rest assured that the video will lock in place, so you don’t lose it.
It also has motion detection, night vision, and provides both a date and license plate stamp as well. You will enjoy how many bases this dual cam can cover.
1. Rexing Uber Dual Dash Cams
If you want a dual dash cam for car use, but you want it to be discrete at the same time, then this one may be the answer. Even though it’s a high-quality, affordable and functional unit upon which you can rely, it’s also very low-profile and easy to keep hidden. Because you won’t be able to see it from the outside, you are not put at increased risk of being robbed.
This dash cam is packed full of convenient features you are sure to love. It captures footage at the front and rear of your vehicle in 1080p, is suitable for low-light conditions, and has an exceptional frame rate of 120 as well.
What’s more, you can connect it to wi-fi so you can share your dashcam recordings or have crash footage automatically lock and save thanks to the G-sensor. Rather than hope you’ll never get into an accident or prove you’re not at fault, you can show your innocence without a doubt by capturing high-quality footage on this unit.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API