- Compact design: This convenient dishwasher has a 6-place setting capacity, making it ideal for small-sized houses, apartments, dorms, boats and campers/RVs
- Six-place setting: the six-place setting capacity allows you to wash a variety of dishes (up to 10-inches in diameter) and includes folding down rack shelves and a cutlery basket
- Quick installation: Features a quick connect assembly with accessories and adapters included to easily connect directly to your faucet
- Seven washing programs: you'll get full size dishwasher cleaning in a countertop sized compact unit that offers seven wash programs - heavy, Normal, baby care, light, glass, Speed 45 min, self clean
- Extra-drying function: this feature adds extra heat to the final rinse to enhance drying results, but can only be used with the following programs - heavy, Normal, light, glass, baby care
- 6 wash cycles: Heavy, normal, ECO, Glass, Speed and Rinse
- Delay start for added convenience : Two, four, six or eight hours
- Universal faucet adapter and Quick Connect: For quick and easy connection to most kitchen faucets
- Electronic controls with LED display : LED displays remaining time or current running state
- Water supply warning indicator and rinse aid warning indicator
- CLEANS AS YOU GO - A convenient and small Energy Star certified dish washing machine for cleaning the dishes after dinner or cooking. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let this white dishwasher do the dirty job. Easily sits on countertops or tabletop requiring less space
- USER FRIENDLY CONTROLS - With simple to use control panel and light indicators. Program selector has 6 wash cycle options: heavy, normal, ECO, glass, speed, and rinse for your different dishwashing needs. Delay button light to postpone wash cycle
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED - Features a quick connect assembly with accessories including inlet and drain hose and a faucet adapter for water lines that are compatible with round-shaped faucet outlets with removable aerators, and 55/64"-27 male or 15/16"-27 female threads underneath
- STREAK-FREE DISHES - Using the rinse aid dispenser, you can dry your plates, mugs, and glass quickly without the marks or streaks. Only use rinse aids designed for an automatic dishwasher to prevent damaging your dishwasher. An indicator light will let you know when to refill the dispenser
- COMPACT FOR SMALL KITCHENS - This counter top appliance measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches with 6 standard place setting capacity perfect for small size household or individuals living in apartments with limited space for huge kitchen appliances
Not everyone has the space for a standard dishwasher, or the time to wash dishes by hand, so this is where a countertop dishwasher comes to the rescue. Designed to fit neatly into most kitchens – no matter how small – it’s a compact yet useful appliance that can save you so much time on housework.
Most countertop dishwashers are designed to sit atop a kitchen counter, out of the way, and without hassle. They typically suit a range of smaller houses such as apartments and offer time savings for busy professionals or small families. While they don’t fit the same number of dishes as a regular dishwasher, they do suit those who typically don’t fill up a full-size dishwasher anyway. There are indeed savings to be made.
Countertop dishwashers come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. Some are sleek and stylish to suit modern kitchen homewares, while others are whiteware, designed to blend in next to a fridge or washing machine. Consider any of these nine options below when you’re in the market for a countertop dishwasher to save you from having to scrub pots and pans in the sink.
9. EdgeStar Portable Countertop Dishwasher with 6 Place Setting Energy
Available in black, silver, or white, this EdgeStar countertop dishwasher is designed to make your life a whole lot more convenient. Firstly, you can choose the color that best suits your home décor. For contemporary kitchens, the black and silver might be a better option, while for those that typically have standard whiteware, the white option will blend in beautifully as well. However, there’s more to this dishwasher than just the color.
Whether you’re a busy professional or you have a small family, you will find that this countertop dishwasher can save you so much time. Instead of slaving away over a sink with a brush, you can put all of your dishes in the dishwasher and let them clean themselves. It’s a compact unit to sit on a bench out of the way and is robust and high-quality to last for many years. For your peace of mind, it even comes with a 1-year warranty.
What you are sure to love about this countertop dishwasher is its capacity. While it’s smaller than a standard dishwasher, it can still cater to six people’s dishes at any one time. It has a dish rack, a basket for cutlery, and a shelf for cups as well. You can also rest assured it’s designed for everyday items too, as it can hold plates as large as 10-and-a-half-inches in diameter – the standard dinner plate size.
While it may be small, it doesn’t lack function or power. It offers seven different wash cycles, has a sleek digital display for your convenience, and uses minimal water during a regular wash. What’s more, it has a quick-connect adapter to ensure it’s suitable for most household faucets. Put this dishwasher under or on top of your cabinetry and reap the rewards of unparalleled time savings.
8. SPT Countertop Dishwasher
If you’re looking for a simple, affordable yet effective countertop dishwasher that takes care of yet another chore for you, then this one is it. Available in either white or silver, it suits most kitchens beautifully and has a robust and durable stainless-steel interior to give you peace of mind about lasting the distance.
What you are sure to appreciate about this countertop dishwasher is how it ticks all the boxes for your needs while being far smaller and more compact than a regular dishwasher – and far cheaper as well.
It takes care of the dishes for six people, has a robust dish rack, and its silverware basket can handle ample cutlery as well. What’s more, it has easy-to-use controls so that anyone can work it, as well as a faucet adapter to ensure it suits your taps.
Unlike other dishwashers on the market that are limited in functions, you will enjoy how many wash cycles are on offer. Choose from light, normal and heavy, all the way through to a glass wash, a speed wash, or a soak for those dirtier items. This small but mighty countertop dishwasher may be the right appliance for which you’ve been looking.
7. Koldfront Countertop Dishwasher 6 Place Setting
Not every kitchen is going to be large enough for a full-size dishwasher, but luckily a countertop dishwasher can fill that void. It’s true, homes are getting smaller, but our need for comfortable living is only getting bigger. Therefore, choosing to buy a countertop dishwasher could be one of the best decisions you ever make.
This dishwasher from Koldfront is undoubtedly a good option for any homeowner. It’s easy to use and offers everything a full-size dishwasher provides without the big size. In fact, it can still cater for up to six people’s dishes thanks to its dish rack, basket for cutlery, and a cup shelf. It will even hold plates of up to 10-and-a-half-inches in size.
Its functionality will also impress. It offers six different washing functions – soak, speed, glass, light, regular, and heavy, and will fit under or on top of most kitchen cabinetry. What’s more, the five-foot hose offers additional convenience if you’re not close to a water supply, but you still need to do your dishes.
Affordable, robust, and suitable for a range of kitchens, there’s every reason to consider this Koldfront countertop dishwasher as your next appliance purchase.
6. Best Choice Products Countertop Portable Dishwasher for Small Space Kitchen
If you’re tired of spending so much time in the kitchen cleaning dishes, then you might need this Best Choice Products countertop dishwasher. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got a small or large kitchen, you will find that this compact, space-saving appliance will tick all the boxes.
Available in white, it suits most other appliances in your kitchen and home and is designed to blend in with your cabinetry as well. However, the primary highlight of this dishwasher is how even for its size, it packs a punch.
It offers functional and easy-to-use settings with a rotating cycle selector and even enables you to pre-start it for an hour or 24 hours time. This can prove convenient if you want it to be finished and ready by the time you get home from work.
What’s more, you are sure to appreciate the various settings to suit your dishes requirements. Whether you need an eco-wash to save water, a glass wash to protect glassware, or a rinse, standard, or heavy wash, this countertop dishwasher delivers. While it might be small in size, it’s not tiny in functionality. It has everything you need, while not being cumbersome and bulky like a standard dishwasher.
5. SPT Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start
If you are tired of spending time washing dishes, yet you don’t want to spend all that money on a dishwasher, why not consider a countertop dishwasher? These cost-effective alternatives carry out the same job as that of a standard dishwasher, but without the wasted room or high price tag. This dishwasher from SPT will also tick all the boxes for what you and your kitchen require.
It features a robust stainless-steel interior for clean and effective wash cycles time after time and is suitable for housing up to six people’s daily dishes. Whether you’re a professional or small family, you’re sure to appreciate these many benefits.
What’s more, it comes with a faucet adaptor to ensure it’s suitable for your home’s faucets, while also offering six wash cycles. Whether you need to soak dishes, opt for a gentle glassware wash, or require a light, standard, or heavy wash, this countertop dishwasher will fit the bill.
It even enables you to choose when it goes on. Delay the start for up to eight hours and have your dishes sparkly and clean for when you get home. There’s everything to love about this affordable, compact countertop dishwasher.
4. SPT Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start and LED
Functional, stylish, yet affordable, this countertop dishwasher from SPT may tick all the boxes for your family. If you don’t have space or the budget for a standard dishwasher, there’s every reason to consider a smaller variety. A countertop dishwasher sits neatly under or on top of a bench while offering the same service as a standard-size dishwasher.
This one, in particular, will quickly put a smile on your face. It offers seven different wash cycles, including light, regular, and heavy, but also has a rinse, speed, soak, and “mini party” cycle as well. You can also delay the start in two-hour increments for up to eight hours while quietly working as it cleans your dishes quickly.
This countertop dishwasher also comes with a seamless LED display to show the remaining time left on the cycle, as well as warning indicators for water supply and rinse aid. It connects seamlessly to most kitchen faucets, will make short work of your dish washing, and is priced competitively on the market. This countertop dishwasher might be everything you need, and more.
3. Midea S Steel Countertop Dishwasher
If you live in a dormitory or an apartment, you don’t have to miss out on convenient dishwashers; you can instead opt for a smaller countertop dishwasher. Just because you lack space, it doesn’t mean you have to choose a less comfortable lifestyle. This countertop dishwasher from Midea is designed to offer all the convenience of a more significant dishwasher, without the big price tag or large frame.
It uses minimal energy and water for your peace of mind, takes up minimal space in your apartment or dormitory, and does everything a standard dishwasher does, but without the cumbersome size. You can wash your dishes on six different cycles, set a time delay of up to 24 hours, and enjoy a deceivingly spacious stainless-steel interior that has room for up to six place settings.
What’s more, this countertop dishwasher is made to be easy to use. It washes dishes quickly with the tap of a button, is exceptionally durable, and even has an automatic detergent and rinse disperser. It’s made for your convenience, but it’s affordable at the same time. It ticks all the boxes for many different people.
2. Ensue Portable Countertop Dishwasher
If time is of the essence and you need to cut down on time spent doing chores, then this Ensue countertop dishwasher is for you. Functional, affordable, and sleek in its design, it’s everything your kitchen needs – without being large, cumbersome, or expensive. While it’s certainly smaller than an average dishwasher, you will be pleased by what it can do.
It has six different washing cycles for your convenience, comes with a faucet adaptor to ensure it suits your kitchen taps, and is specifically designed for use in small spaces such as dorms, apartments, and office kitchens. What’s more, it’s cheap to buy and cheap to run. With energy efficiency to the fore, you can expect to pay just $25 per year for its 203-kWh energy usage. It may be the best investment you ever make for your home.
It’s also easy to believe that with such a small frame, it can’t deliver on functionality, but it can. With the six dishwasher cycles, you can choose. Wash on a regular, light, or heavy wash, or be delicate with glassware with the glass wash, rinse, “mini party” or speed wash. Options are endless for how this dishwasher can make your life far more convenient.
1. Living Better Now 23.5-Inch Stainless Steel Dishwasher
This built-in countertop dishwasher from Living Better Now may tick all the boxes for your dishwashing requirements. It has an exceptional energy star rating to keep your utility costs down, has four wash settings, and is robust in its construction as well.
You are sure also to appreciate how quiet it is to operate. While some countertop dishwashers are loud, this one enables you to carry on with your daily tasks without the annoyance of loud sounds. It’s seamless in its design, suits most contemporary kitchens, and is prominent in its capacity to handle the dishes of up to 12 people. This is twice as much as a standard countertop dishwasher. What’s more, the top rack is adjustable, enabling you to adjust the layout of your dishes to fit more in and experience a better wash.
When you’re in the market for an affordable yet high-quality dishwasher, you can’t go wrong with this one from Living Better Now.
Last update on 2020-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API