- POWERFUL BUT COMPACT: With 800 amps peak current, the Tacklife T8 can jump start 12V cars, SUVs, trucks or vans up to 30 times on a full charge (charging takes 4.5 hours). It’s a compact power bank (18000mAh capacity), can charge your phone with dual USB ports (one is a 5v/9v Quick Charge) and can power your other car accessories using a 12V 10A DC port.
- LONG-LASTING STANDBY TIME: Unlike other car jump starters, you can manually turn the Tacklife T8 ‘OFF’ to slow down the battery's self-discharge – allowing to the T8 to hold its charge for up to 12 months while not in use. (Please remember to turn ‘ON’ before charging or it will not charge.)
- USER-FRIENDLY EXTRAS: Not just a car battery charger, the T8 comes equipped with super bright LEDs functioning as an emergency flashlight. The red light can function as a traffic hazard warning signal in the event of an accident. The T8 is a multifunctional life-saver with a strobe, SOS signal and built-in Compass. The digital LCD screen clearly displays remaining battery life.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The unique design of the Tacklife T8 car jumper is bold but easy to handle. The specially designed indicator notifies you of incorrect use with an audible buzz and flashing lights. The full metal clamps are built to last and are ergonomically designed to be easy to open.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: TACKLIFE T8 jump starter, smart jumper cables, wall charger, car charger, USB cable, cigarette lighter socket adapter, user manual and 2 year warranty. Our after-sales customer service is available in any time. Please feel free to contact us for help.
- POWERFUL & COMPACT: Jump start your vehicle (up to 7.2L gas or 5.5L diesel engine) up to 20 times with 800 amps of peak current and heavy duty clamps and cables. Compact enough to store in your glovebox.
- SMART CHARGING PORT: With 18000mAh capacity and smart USB port, it can full charge your laptops (include 8 in 1 laptop adapters in the package), smartphones, tablets, and other devices at the fastest speed possible.
- PROTECTION: The high quality and spray gold intelligent jumper clamps has over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection.
- LCD SCREEN & COMPASS: The new-added LCD screen can exactly show the remaining power. The compass can help you find your way home when get lost in the wild.
- WHAT YOU GET: DBPOWER Jump Starter DJS50, intelligent jumper clamps, 12V wall charger, 12V car charger, use guide, our fan-favorite 3-year Warranty specially extended for DBPOWER jump starters, and friendly customer service.
- POWERFUL LIFE SAVER: This GOOLOO emergency jump starter has enough power (1200A peak current) to jump start most 12 volt vehicles on the road! (up to 7.0L gas or 5.5L diesel engines) Works with cars, motorcycles, watercrafts, ATVs, UTVs, SUVs, lawn mowers, yachts, boat, pickup,snowmobiles, etc. Fully charges in 5 hours and can hold a charge for more than 3 months.
- QUICK-CHARGE USB PORTS: Designed with dual USB outputs (5V/2.1A, 5V 2.4A/9V 2A), the quick-charge 3.0 USB port charges your devices faster and is compatible with almost all USB charging devices – including cell phones, tablets, Kindles or digital cameras. Charging is fast and efficient – helping you save time.
- ADVANCED PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY: The intelligent jumper clamp features multiple advanced safety technologies including over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection and high-temperature protection – ensuring it’s safe for anyone to use.
- LED FLASHLIGHT: The LED work light has 3 modes: Flash Light, Strobe Light and SOS Light. This multi-purpose flashlight is great for camping, outdoors, indoors, emergencies, travel, etc.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1 x GOOLOO Ultra Compact Automotive Jump Starter GP37-Plus, 1 x Smart Jumper Clamp, 1 x Wall Charger, 1 x Car Charger, 1 x USB to Type-C Cable, 1 x Carry Bag, 1 x User Manual. Please do not repeatedly start the large engine size car in short time
One of the best things to keep in your car at all times is going to be a car jump starter. Batteries don’t last forever, and unfortunately, you can end up in some reasonably awkward situations.
Rather than spend hundreds of dollars calling a tow company, or hassling family and friends to help you out, you can get yourself out of a sticky situation with a car jump starter.
However, the market is full of options, and if you’re not one to follow automotive trends, you may find it challenging to know the best option available.
Fortunately, we have narrowed down the choices to some of the best on the market, making it easier than ever before to locate one to suit your needs. Check them out and find a car jump starter to satisfy your requirements.
9. Rugged Geek RG1000 Portable Car Jump Starter 1000A
If you find yourself stranded on the edge of the road, it won’t be long before you’re back on it if you own this car jump starter. Manufactured by Rugged Geek, it’s a robust, reliable, and rugged unit that will jump-start your car quicker than you would imagine.
Even though it’s affordable to buy, and comes with an air compressor too, you don’t compromise on quality at all. Instead, you get high-quality jumper cables with dual power tips and eight-gauge wire, as well as a 10-and-a-half-ounce air compressor too.
When it comes to convenience, this car jump starter has you covered. You can charge it via USB, and it comes with a laptop adapter cable, LED flashlight, and an LCD screen too. As a result, you can see the charge, voltage and output levels without any guesswork.
Rather than spend hundreds of dollars trying to get a tow company to come and get you, purchase this car jump starter from Rugged Geek and get back on the road.
- 1,000 amps
- Portable air compressor included
- Jumper cables
- Risk-free jump starting
- Dual power tips
- Eight-gauge cable
- 10.5-ounce air compressor
- 4.3 x 2 x 3.5 inches
- USB and laptop port charging
- LED flashlight – steady, strobe, S.O.S modes
- LCD display
- It’s straightforward to charge
- It’s safer than others on the market
- Easy to use
- Compact and portable
- Affordable to buy
- Effective and gets the job done
- Has a torch so you can see what you’re doing
- Suitable for use in emergency situations
- Lightweight, cheap-feeling plastic
- Not very rugged
- The compressor is poor quality
8. Potek Car Jump Starter with Air Compressor
Car troubles can happen at any time, so wouldn’t you want to prepare yourself and buy a car jump starter? If you’re weighing up your options, don’t forget to take a closer look at this one from Potek. Not only is it a low-cost option, but it’s one that can get you out of various tight spots.
Manufactured by Potek, it’s a compact, lightweight, and reliable unit that you can use for all manner of vehicles. You select from two models options with 1,000 or 500 amps and take care of jump-starting your car with no problems at all. However, you can use this unit for more than only jump-starting.
It also features a tire inflator with 150 PSI, as well as USB charging ports for devices. Therefore, if you find yourself alone in the middle of nowhere with a car that doesn’t work and a flat mobile battery, your car jump starter can take care of it all.
This car jump starter also features two-way charging for 12-volt appliances, as well as offering an LED indicator so you can gauge what the battery status is. You are going to love everything this unit has to offer.
- Two model options
- 1,000 or 500 amps
- Air station tire inflator
- 150 PSI air compressor
- USB port for charging devices
- Two-way charging 12-volt appliances
- LED indicator
- You can charge your phone and other electronics on it
- It lets you know when it’s going flat
- Handle to make it easier to carry
- Comes with an air compressor
- You can choose from 1,000 or 500 amps
- The air compressor takes a long time to inflate
- Noisy to operate
- The charge doesn’t last long
7. Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry Jump Starter
If you don’t want to mess around, preferring for your car jump starter to work well every time, then set your sights on this model from Clore Automotive. As a Jump-N-Carry car jump starter, it’s suitable for all manner of cars that need power – and plenty of it – to get your vehicle back on the road in record time.
Everyone knows that having a flat battery is inconvenient, which is why this car jump starter is such an essential item to have in your car. This one, in particular, will meet the mark because it has so many features packed into one small (but slightly heavy) unit.
It has high power output, an included voltmeter, and you can buy one for either lead or lithium batteries. What’s more, there are six models from which to choose, as well as the benefit of a 12-foot coiled air hose and industrial grade jaw clamps.
The protective cover, portable style, and competitive price tag will all put a smile on your face as well, making you see that if you’re going on a long car journey, you should do so with this car jump starter safely in the vehicle with you.
- High power output
- 68-inch cables
- Industrial-grade hot jaw clamps
- 12-foot coiled air hose
- Screw-on chuck
- Protective cover
- Six models
- Lithium or lead battery models
- You can see the charge status of the battery
- Plenty of models to choose
- Options for lithium or lead batteries
- High-quality battery technology
- Long and convenient jumper cables
- Long air hose for pumping tires up
- Affordable price tag
- Long service life
- Generous power output
- Hard to rewind the cables into place
- Cumbersome compared to other models
6. DeWALT DXAEJ14 Jump Starter with Digital Air Compressor
If you need a high-quality car jump starter unit that will get you back on the road sooner rather than later, then set your sights on this one from DeWALT.
As most people know, DeWALT is a reputable brand with a range of automotive products. Therefore, you can rely on the company to provide a durable car jump starter for all manner of situations.
When you purchase this one, you won’t be disappointed. At its peak, it can offer 1,400 amps, with starting amps of 700. It also provides a 120 PSI digital compressor for fast inflation and a sure-fit nozzle and auto-stop function for this feature as well. However, the benefits don’t end there.
If you have a flat mobile phone and you need to call for help, then you can use your car jump starter to give it some life. It comes with two USB outlets for charging your devices, as well as an LCD screen to check on the battery’s progress.
With a patented alternator check function and powder coated metal clamps for durability, it’s clear to see this one-of-a-kind car jump starter is worth adding to your shopping list.
- 1,400 peak amps
- 700 starting amps
- 120 PSI digital compressor
- Auto-stop compressor
- Surefit compressor nozzle
- Two USB outlets
- Powder-coated metal clamps
- LCD screen
- Check alternator function
- Quality build
- Robust construction
- Portable style
- Reputable brand
- Affordable price tag
- Comes with a warranty
- Convenient features
- Included compressor
- Unique check alternator function
- No DC outlet like most other car jump starter units
- Low-quality booster cables
- The clamps are too short to grab the battery terminal well
5. DeWALT DXAEPS2 Professional Power Station with 1000w Inverter and Air Compressor
If you find yourself in an emergency situation – be it with your vehicle or at home, this DeWALT car jump starter and power station unit will be of assistance. Even though its primary task is to take care of your vehicle’s flat battery, you can use it for a range of things – be it on a camping trip or if you lack power at home.
It comes with a compressor, 1,000-watt inverter, and 2,800 amps of power to charge batteries. What’s more, the LCD screen offers real-time information to keep you up to date. If there were a car jump starter to purchase for premium peace of mind, this one would be it.
When it comes to functionality, this car jump starter ticks all the boxes here too. The powder-coated metal clamps ensure they’re durable to last the distance, while the extra-long 36-inch cables will come in handy as well.
You also get to benefit from an LED work light for low-light situations, as well as dual charging outlets for mobile devices, and a storage bag for clamps and cables.
DeWALT has thought of everything – not only for getting your car on the road but setting you up for the journey ahead. Don’t look past this car jump starter if you’re looking for one to add to your vehicle’s toolbox.
- 2,800 peak amps
- 1,000-watt power inverter
- 120 PSI compressor
- LCD screen
- Real-time information
- Powder-coated metal clamps
- 36-inch cables
- 3.1-amp dual USB outlets
- LED work light
- Clamp and cable storage bag
- Has everything you need for car trouble
- It charges car batteries quickly
- It offers a torch for if you need to use it at night
- It can charge two USB devices at one
- The cables are extra long for convenience
- The compressor works quickly
- It’s very powerful
- It’s convenient to transport
- Expensive to buy
- No 12-volt outlet for in-car appliance charging
- Heavy to carry
- You have to charge it around once per month to keep its charge
4. Solar Eclipse Jump Starter
Peace of mind on the road, unfortunately, comes at a cost, but you will be pleased to know it’s a small cost thanks to this car jump starter from Solar Eclipse.
Even though you can use this car jump starter to help you out of some reasonably tricky situations, it’s not at a significant hit to your wallet – something many consumers appreciate.
Even for the small price tag, this unit features so many significant components that are sure to get you back on the road faster. It has 1,700 amps at peak and cranks up at 425 amps as well. Both amp ratings are going to help you when you need it the most.
What’s more, it features a battery indicator to see how it’s fairing, as well as convenient 32-inch long cables for jump starting. If you can’t get back on the road because of a flat tire as opposed to a flat battery, then this car jump starter can help you there too. It features an integrated air compressor with a screw-on chuck and coiled air hose to help make quick work of putting air in your tires.
With a built in AC charger and year-long warranty sealing the deal, it’s clear to see why so many people are choosing to purchase this car jump starter from Solar Eclipse.
- 1,700 peak amps
- 425 cranking amps
- Battery status indicator gauge
- 32-inch cables
- Integrated air compressor
- Coiled air hose
- Screw-on chunk
- Built-in AC charger
- One-year warranty
- Affordable to buy
- Quite powerful for its size
- Has an AC charger for convenience
- Portable size
- Effortless to use
- The compressor is more suitable for use on bicycles
- The gauge isn’t calibrated properly
- Heavy for its size
3. SUAOKI U29 Portable Car Jump Starter
Finding a car jump starter that has enough power to do as it advertises is a challenge, but it’s not impossible as you’ll see with this one from SUAOKI.
Even though the battery doesn’t last as long as other models, it uses all its might to provide one or two cars with enough battery juice to get started – and that’s all you can need.
What’s more, this car jump starter offers a range of other convenient features that can complement its primary job as a tool for starting your flat battery. It has a starting amp rate of 1,000 before moving up to 2,000 and can take care of both boats and cars.
It also features a 150 PSI air compressor, 60-watt power bank for taking care of mobile devices, and an emergency spotlight. This spotlight offers three modes to help you get the attention of passersby.
However, that’s not all. It will start your vehicle with seconds, protects itself against short-circuiting and overheating among other malfunctions, and has a portable 12-volt power source, too.
Therefore, you can use it for all manner of in-car accessories such as portable fridges, car vacuums, smartphones, and more. There is so much to love about this car jump starter, including its competitive price tag, so it’s well worth adding to your shopping cart.
- 2,000 amps
- 1,000 starting amps
- Suitable for 12-volt vehicles or boats
- 150 PSI air compressor
- Portable 60-watt power bank
- Emergency spotlight – three light modes
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Battery indicator
- 12-volt receptacle
- Can start a car battery in seconds
- More powerful than many other models on the market
- Has 12-volt power which most don’t
- Suitable for a range of applications
- It comes with a light
- Effortless to use
- Very affordable to buy
- Air compression tubing is too short
- Battery life is poor
2. SUAOKI 600A Portable Car Jump Starter
It’s most people’s worst nightmare to be caught out in the middle of nowhere with either a flat battery or tire, but this car jump starter from SUAOKI takes all the stress out of driving by yourself.
Not only does it feature a jump start component that caters to petrol and diesel vehicles with 18,000 mAh batteries, but it can pump up their tires with a mini compressor too. There is so much on offer from this one affordable unit.
It has a safety clamp to ensure it doesn’t run into any problems, as well as featuring an emergency light, power bank, and charging outlets too. These charging ports are both 12-volt and USB, meaning you can charge all manner of devices for your peace of mind.
Because you will be carrying this car jump starter with you everywhere you go, it delivers on ruggedness. It comes in a robust EVA case with interior straps, making sure everything remains rugged, protected, and ready to go. If this car jump starter doesn’t impress, then nothing will.
- 18,000 mAh battery capacity
- Suitable for petrol or diesel vehicles
- Safety clamp
- Anti-access battery
- Power bank
- Emergency light
- Mini air compressor
- 12-volt and USB charging outlets
- TIR-C technology
- EVA casing
- Interior straps
- Competitive price tag
- Robust casing
- Very portable
- Plenty of charging options
- Suitable for smaller vehicles
- Comes with an emergency light
- Safe to use
- The pump takes a while to use
- It doesn’t hold a charge well
- It takes a long time to charge
1. Schumacher 1200-Amp Electric Digital Portable Power Station
While you pay more to own this car jump starter from Schumacher Electric than you do other models, you will quickly come to realize why it’s a little pricier: it’s worth it. Rather than let you down on specific components like another car jump starter might, this one keeps impressing consumers every time they use it.
It has a robust 1,200-amp capacity to get you back on the road quicker and can take care of your tires lightning fast with a 100 PSI compressor as well. This compressor even has an automatic shut off feature which means all the hard work is done.
If you’re stuck out in the middle of nowhere with flat tires or a battery, your bad luck will probably extend to a flat phone battery too. Fortunately, if you have this car jump starter on hand, it will bring your phone back to life as well as your car. It comes with a four-port USB hub, as well as a 400-watt power converter. It can even light up your vehicle with the ultra-bright LED light too.
Rather than spend a little less and end up disappointed, spend a bit more and invest in a digital portable power station that will meet the mark every time.
- 1,200-amp capacity
- 100 PSI compressor
- Automatic shut-off function
- Four-port USB hub
- LED ultra-bright light
- 400-watt power converter
- Digital unit
- Pumps tires up quickly
- Powerful unit
- Portable and easy to carry
- Very bright LED light
- The charge lasts a long time
- Starts cars fast
- Convenient to carry
- Well made
- Higher price tag than other models
Considerations for Purchasing a Car Jump Starter
The market is full of jump starters to help you get back on the road quicker, but as you will find in your search for the best, there is a lot of junk to sift through. You need to be able to work out which is going to meet the mark for your needs, and which is going to end up being a waste of your time and money. Fortunately, by paying attention to a few things, you can quickly work it out.
- FeaturesThe features of any car jump starter mean a lot because it’s helpful if the unit can do more than jump start it. Pay attention to what else it can do. The best car jump starter is one that offers a compressor for pumping up flat tires, a 12-volt, and USB charging port, as well as an emergency light.
- PortabilityThere is no denying that carrying around a tool that can jump-start your car is going to be a little on the big side, but it’s not out of the question to find one that’s going to be convenient to carry. The smaller and more lightweight, the better. It should also have a comfortable carry handle and a storage box for any parts that come with it.
- PowerWhether you’re jump-starting your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, or another vehicle, you need to make sure it has enough power to get the job done. Pay attention to the starting and peak amp ratings. The more amps it has, the more effective it’s going to be to get the job done.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API