- 5.3 gallon holding tank is detachable; 2.5 gallon flush tank
- Sealing slide valve locks in odors and protects against leakage
- Side latches secure the tank to the toilet
- Bellow type flush and sturdy construction
- Measures 15.5 inch H x 14 inch W x 16 inch; Please note: Total Seat Width is 13 inches; Seat dimensions (inside) are: 8.5 inch W x 9 inch D
- Highly portable, collapsible toilet with integrated handle; comes with one Double Doodie bag
- Folds down to five inches high for easy transport
- 300-pound weight capacity with leg locking system
- Compatible with Reliance's standard Double Doodie bag for easier clean up
- Five-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Five gallon bucket with toilet seat, lid attachment, and three bag liners
- Seat snaps securely onto rim of bucket
- Easy to clean and lightweight
- Easily portable with attached carry handle
- Made of durable, UV-resistant polypropylene
Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or a passionate amateur, camping toilets are built to accommodate the needs of everyone! From road trips, to boat trips and camping sprees, a camping toilet is your one stop functional substitute for any public restroom! Based on a variety of different designs, high-quality camping toilets are made to enhance utility and convenience when you are away from the comforts of your home!
Read our latest guide about the best toiletry bags.
Different kinds of camping toilets
When opting for a camping toilet, there are three underlying things to consider: size, design and utility! Based on these, manufacturers have put together a variety of different camping toilets for users to choose from based on their personal preferences and needs! Here are some of the common kinds of camping toilets easily available online:
- Full size camping toilets without tanks
Some of the most common kinds of camping toilets easily available online are the ones that mimic the size and shape of the conventional toilet. These are full size ones which means that the user will not be required to do any squatting either. Additionally, these come with removable pails or a waste bag system to contain any messes. The waste bags can be purchased separately and attached to the seat when in use. When the toilet is not in use, occasionally these come with a latch on lid that allows the toilet to double at a seat as well. However, are not convenient for uneven surfaces.
- Full size camping toilets with integrated tanks
If you are looking for a camping toilet with additional convenience, then you can also opt for one with integrated tanks. These are large size fresh water and waste water tanks that help you flush as well. These tanks come with ergonomic handles that allow users to carry them easily as well. Additionally, there is also a rotating spout given on the edge of the waste tank to easily empty it out. Users can also add a dissolving solution to the waste tank to manage solid waste along with a scented chemical to the clean water tank to manage unpleasant odors.
- Portable camping toilets with foldable legs
Some of the most convenient camping toilets are the ones which come with folding legs. These are compact and can easily be stored away when not in use. Also they tend to take up very less space in your camping vehicle! The foldable legs can be easily secured and placed on uneven surfaces as well. These toilets are to be used with toilet bags that can be later disposed of.
- Camping toilets with dual spray system
One of the most innovative camping toilets easily found online are the ones which come with a dual spray system in the washing bowls. These toilets come with integrated tanks which allow users to take these toilets for longer uses. Additionally, these require very less water when flushing so that the user can conserve water as well as, cleaning the toilet bowl to maximum capacity.
Read our complete guide about the best travel steamers.
Key advantages of getting camping toilets
From portability to versatility and added hygiene, camping toilets are designed to enhance the utility of their users in many different outdoor settings. Here are some of the most common advantages of opting a camping toilet:
- Camping toilets portable nature make it easy to go to the bathroom even when you are in the wilderness, hence can be easily moved from place to place.
- These are made with lightweight and their versatile design allows for being used in different capacities other than as a toilet even. For example some come with latching lids that help use the toilet as a seat.
- Camping toilets enhance accessibility to bathrooms, especially when you are in the company of children and elderly.
- These camping toilets also enhance overall hygiene especially in comparison to public toilets.
Key features of the best camping toilets
The best of the best camping toilets come with some key features that help enhance their overall utility! These also help users make calculated decisions when shortlisting their preferred models within camping toilets. Here are some important features to consider when opting for camping toilets:
- Bellow type flushing Vs piston pump
If you are looking for an upgraded flushing system, it is always a good idea to opt for a specialized flushing system. Both the bellow and piston pump type flushing are designed to enhance utility. While both help conserve water for added flushes, the bellow flushing system provides users with a powerful water sprout that helps clean the toilet bowl adequately with only flush. On the other hand, the piston pump flushing system tends to recharge with a fresh air pocket faster so that the toilet is ready to be used by the next person right away!
- Side latches
There are two side latches given on the side of the two tanks to help hold them together when the toilet is in use. These are especially beneficial when putting the toilet together over uneven surfaces so that there is less mess. The latches also help separate the tanks so that they can be carried individually.
- Lockable lid
If you are looking for versatility, then it is a good idea to opt for a camping toilet that comes with a lid that can be easily latched on. This helps user use the toilet as a seat when not in use. Additionally, it helps contain the waste and foul smells within the toilet.
- Large water and waste tanks
If you are planning on going on longer trips, then opting for a camping toilet with large water and waste tanks is always a good idea. The 3 gallon fresh water tank is large enough to allow for 50 flushes without requiring a refill. Additionally, these come with 5 gallon waste tanks that help manage waste disposal for longer periods.
- Foldable legs
The camping toilets that come with foldable legs are portable and compact in nature. These can easily be set up on uneven surfaces as well. Additionally, when folded, the toilet becomes compact and makes storage convenient as well since the toilet takes up very less space.
- Easy carrying options
The full size camping toilets with tanks come with ergonomic handles given on both tanks separately which allow for comfortable carrying. Additionally, the ones with foldable legs also come with handles that help carry the toilets to different location.
- Waste collection via bag installation
Camping toilets that don’t come with integrated waste tanks, usually require the usage of waste bags that can be installed in the toilet seat before usage. These waste bags can be conveniently disposed of after usage and usually come with a dissolving agent or chemicals that help contain the unpleasant smell at the time of usage and disposal.
- Carrying cases
Some camping toilets come with carrying cases that not only help store the toilet when not in use, but also help carry it to different locations as well. These carrying cases are usually foldable bags which can be conveniently kept away when not in use. Moreover, when in use, these help enhance longevity by protecting the toilet against eroding agents.
- Easy maintenance
One of the most important features to consider when opting for a camping toilet is that it shouldn’t require any hard maintenance regimes. It is always a good idea to opt for one that can easily be washed with clean water without causing any corrosion or rusting. Moreover, users are recommended to add dissolving agents to waste tanks along with chemicals to manage any smells. Additionally, it is a good idea to use double locking waste bags to avoid any messes.
- Dual water spray system
Some camping toilets come with dual water spray systems found in the toilet bowls. These systems are found in toilets with tanks and reduce the amount of overall water utilized when cleaning the toilet bowl via flushing. Additionally, the dual water system also reduces overall maintenance time as well.
- Rotating valve/spout
Some portable toilets with integrated tanks come with rotating valves that are either external of the overall toilet design or integrated into the toilet’s design. This spout is necessary for managing easy waste disposal and by containing any additional spills or splatters.
With all the important features to consider when opting for a camping toilet mentioned above, we have also put together a list of the best camping toilets easily available online. These vary in size and design to accommodate the needs of everyone individually.
1. SereneLife Outdoor Toilet
The SereneLife Outdoor Toilet is the perfect example of convenience comfort! The extra-large water tank and toilet tank reduce the number of times either of them need emptying or refiling. Also by adding a dissolving agent, you can reduce the amount of solid waste which means that cleaning becomes easy as well.
Large toilet tank with easy emptying function
The extra-large toilet tank given in the SereneLife Outdoor Toilet has a 5.3 gallon capacity that ensures environmental friendly usage. By adding a waste degrading component in the toilet tank, users can reduce the amount of solid waste hence making it easy to empty out the tank in one go. Additionally, there is a rotating valve given that reduce spills and helps to easily empty it out. With the extra-large tank, users don’t have to user plastic bags which are not environmentally friendly and cost effective.
Piston pump flushing
There is a large water tank given in the SereneLife Outdoor Toilet that allow for over 50 flushes at a time. The piston pump flushing system is designed to adequately clean the toilet bowl without causing any unpleasant odor or messes. There is a sealing waste valve given on that separates the waste from the clean water and allows for hygiene. Additionally there is also a water level indicator given that lets the user know when it needs refilling.
One of the best features of the SereneLife Outdoor Toilet is that it comes with a carryon bag that allows users to pack up the camping toilet and easily move it around or store away when not in use. Additionally when not filled up with water or waste, the camping toilet is extremely lightweight which allows for portability. Since it is not very wide or high, it can be easily transported.
- There is carrying handle given in the toilet tank to easily carry it especially when emptying it out.
- There are indicators given on both tanks to inform in a timely manner when they need to be refilled or empty out.
- There are latches given on both sides to secure both parts of the toilet in order to reduce mess and enhance stability.
- The camping toilet is not compact in nature which means that it will require its own space when storing it away.
2. VINGLI Portable Flushing Camping Toilet
With a rotating sprout and large waste and water tanks, the VINGLI Portable Flushing Camping Toilet has is a significantly upgraded camping toilet! The portable and lightweight construction of the toilet allows for easily carrying it to remote locations.
Extra-large water and toilet tanks
At 5.3 and 3 gallon each, the toilet and water tanks of the VINGLI Portable Flushing Camping Toilet allows for added convenience especially on long outdoor trips! The 3 gallon water tank allows for at-least 93 flushes because of the effective T-type 3-way flushing system. Moreover, the toilet bowl has a slippery surface which means that it will have less discharge to clean hence less water to consume.
Easy to clean and empty out
When it comes to maintenance and emptying out the toilet tank, the manufacturers of the VINGLI Portable Flushing Camping Toilet have added a splash free rotating pour spout that can also be connected to a dumping sewer outlet for easy emptying. Additionally, there is a vent also given that releases pressure and allows for easily removing the waste. There is liquid indicator given in the tank that lets you know the tank needs emptying.
One of the best features of the VINGLI Portable Flushing Camping Toilet is that it is not only lightweight but also compact in nature. Additionally, the two main gallons of the toilet are detachable as well. Moreover, there are built in handles given for both the tanks to carry then together or separately comfortably and conveniently. There is also a carrying bag given in the packaging to pack the toilet and allow for easy storage or transportation.
- There are level indicators given in both tanks for adequately identifying when either needs refilling or emptying.
- Chemicals can be added into the flushing water tank to reduce the amount of unpleasant odors.
- There is an anti-leak water pump that protects against any unwanted spills.
- The camping toilet needs to be set up on an even surface to be used without causing any spillages.
3. Camco Travel Toilet
The compact and portable nature of the Camco Travel Toilet allows users to easily use this camping toilet in a variety of different settings! The extra-large tanks given help reduce the amount of refills and discharge runs hence making sure that the toilet can be taken on outdoor trips lasting longer than a day!
Detachable large tanks
The Camco Travel Toilet comes with two extra-large tanks made to hold clean water for flushing and a separate one to hold the waste. The fresh water tank has a 2.5 gallon capacity while the waste tank has a 5.3 gallon capacity! Additionally, both tanks can be latched onto one another conveniently with the help of the given side latches. There is a bellow type pump given in the toilet for adequately flushing the waste.
Latches and valves for secure usage
One of the best features of the Camco Travel Toilet is that it comes with a secure latching system that allows the two tanks; water and waste to adequately latch on to one another. Additionally, these latches can be undone for separately carrying each tank with the separate handles given on each. Moreover, there is also sealed sliding gate valve given over the waste tank to contain the waste and unpleasant odors.
Made from durable polyethylene material, the Camco Travel Toilet is will not break under pressure in the wilderness! The toilet is designed to withstand the harshest of the environments without causing any messes or leakages. The material is also lightweight and will not break open even if hit against other things on a rocking boat or moving vehicle.
- The toilet tank comes with a sealed gate valve to ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
- There are side latches given in the camping toilet to make sure the waste tank is securely attached to the water flushing tank especially during transport.
- Both tanks, waste and clean water have separate integrated handles to allow for easy carrying and portability.
- The toilet doesn’t come with a pouring spout which means that there are high chances of spillage when emptying out the tpilet tank.
4. Reliance Products Hassock Self-Contained Toilet
If you are looking for a lightweight, self-contained toilet then you should definitely opt for the Reliance Products Hassock Self-Contained Toilet! It comes with a toilet paper holder which doubles as a splash cover as well! Additionally, its lightweight and small structure allow for easy mobility.
Contoured toilet seat
To enhance overall comfort levels the manufacturers of the Reliance Products Hassock Self-Contained Toilet have added a contoured toilet seat to the self-contained camping toilet. This means that even if the toilet is being used on an uneven surface, the user doesn’t have to worry about a stable and secure seat.
Removable inner bucket
There is a separate inner bucket given in the Reliance Products Hassock Self-Contained Toilet for easily disposing of waste. The removable nature of this bucket allows for adequate maintenance and cleaning. Moreover, it is compatible with double doodie bags that are easily available online. The bags can securely be attached to the removable bucket before usage.
Inner splash cover and toilet paper holder
One of the best features of the Reliance Products Hassock Self-Contained Toilet is that it comes with an inner splash cover which doubles as a toilet paper holder as well. When the camping toilet is not in use, the user can insert the inner splash cover to protect against any unnecessary messes. Additionally, the toilet paper holder helps keep the toilet paper clean and usable even in muddy or wet environments.
- The packaging of the camping toilet includes a bio-blue sample to help reduce unpleasant odors and enhance overall hygiene.
- The camping toilet requires very less maintenance as all the mess in contained in bags that can be disposed of when not in use.
- Bio-Blue sample included in the packaging helps reduce unpleasant odors.
- The camping toilet’s height is lesser than a conventional toilet and it doesn’t have a foldable profile which means that it requires additional space in storage.
5. Thetford Corp Porta Potti
If you are looking for a portable camping toilet which is not only compact but also with a unique modern touch, then you definitely ought to opt for the Thetford Corp Porta Potti! Featuring a dual tank design, the camping toilet comes with its own rotating spout and an ergonomic handle for added convenience.
Easy carrying options
The manufacturers of the Thetford Corp Porta Potti have added a more conventional carrying system with handles for each tank. This means that even if the tanks need to be emptied out separately, the user can conveniently do it in separate carrying options. Additionally, the lid of the toilet seat latches shut and can be used as a seating arrangement when not in use as a toilet. Moreover, there is a conveniently latch given in the front that makes sure the user can detach the tanks easily.
The Thetford Corp Porta Potti comes with two tanks; waste tank and water tank for the flushing water. These tanks have a large capacity and can easily accommodate a small family’s needs on a camping trip. Moreover, if a dissolving agent is added to the waste tank, the camping toilet can be easily used for solid waste as well. Additionally, scented chemicals can be added to the flushing to contain any potential unpleasant odors.
One of the best features of the Thetford Corp Porta Potti is that it has a compact, portable and extremely ergonomic design! The camping toilet doesn’t have any protruding elements or parts that could hinder storage capacities. For instance, the camping toilet comes with a rotating pour out sprout that is integrated into the overall design and hides adequately between the two tanks. Additionally, there are piston pumps given behind the seat to help flush easily and conveniently.
- There is a rotating pour out spout integrated into the compact design of the camping toilet.
- The standard lid latch on the camping toilet makes sure that it can double as a seat when needed.
- The waste water tank is 5.5 gallons while the fresh water tank is 4 gallons which means that the camping toilet can be easily used on longer trips.
- Users will need to invest in chemicals that help break down solid waste as well as counter smells.
6. Cleanwaste Portable Toilet
The Cleanwaste Portable Toilet is the epitome of convenience! The manufacturers have specifically designed the portable toilet to resemble a standard toilet in height and comfort with the added features of folding into a portable briefcase.
Compact and portable in nature
Perhaps the best feature of the Cleanwaste Portable Toilet is that it is compact and portable in nature. When not in use, the camping toilet easily folds up and weighs only 7 lbs. in total. Due to the application of the GO anywhere toilet kits, the camping toilet is mess free and hence can be easily packed away when not in use. When folded, it becomes the size of a standard briefcase with a carry on handle.
In terms of structural stability, the Cleanwaste Portable Toilet utilizes foldable legs to easily stand over unstable ground. The legs are designed to easily support up to 500 lbs of weight at a time. The foldable nature of the legs allow the users to easily set up the toilet in any setting. Furthermore, when the toilet is unfolded and standing up on its maximum capacity, it resonates with the same height and comfort of a standard toilet.
GO anywhere toilet kits
The Cleanwaste Portable Toilet is easy to use and manage with the help of the GO anywhere toilet kits! These kits are designed to manage waste in an efficient manner without causing any unnecessary messes and odor related problems. The kits are easily purchasable on the internet and like the camping toilet, convenient to store as well. Furthermore, these easily secure into the toilet seat and don’t require any discharge outlet either.
- There is a bag securing rim given under the toilet seat which securely holds the toilet bags to reduce mess.
- The foldable nature of the legs makes sure that the camping toilet can be easily setup in different settings and locations.
- The camping toilet requires very less maintenance as can be easily wiped down after usage.
- The packaging of the camping toilet only includes a single GO anywhere toilet kit, hence the user will be required to purchase others.
7. Best Choice Products Camping Portable Toilet
The lightweight and securing design of the Best Choice Products Camping Portable Toilet allows users to take this camping toilet on a number of different outdoor trips without worrying about anything going wrong! The dual spray system in the toilet bowl significantly reduces water usage without compromising on cleanliness!
Sturdy large size tanks
The Best Choice Products Camping Portable Toilet comes with two detachable tanks designed to be lightweight and allow for convenience with their high capacities. With a 50 gallon waste tank along with a leak proof waste disposal system, the camping toilet will make sure that the user’s outdoor experience is never compromised. Additionally, there is a 3 gallon clean water tank which allows for 50 flushes at a go!
Dual spray jets
Perhaps the best feature of the Best Choice Products Camping Portable Toilet is that it comes with a dual jet spray system integrated into the flushing. The dual spray system given in the toilet bowl make sure that the bowl stays cleaner for longer periods. Additionally, the system helps reduce the amount of water used for flushing by getting the job done the first time.
One of the best features of the Best Choice Products Camping Portable Toilet is that it has a compact and portable design which allows outdoor enthusiast to easily carry it to any location of their choice. Additionally, the waste and water tanks given in the portable camping toilet are detachable and have handles given which allow users to easily carry them individually.
- Made from PE plastic, the tanks are lightweight even when full to their maximum capacities.
- The toilet tanks come with secure side latches that help hold the toilet together and in place.
- There is a double-sealed drain given on the waste tank that helps contain the waste and allows for easy disposal.
- The toilet requires a steady and even ground space to work properly.
8. Palm Springs Portable Camping Toilet
The Palm Springs Portable Camping Toilet is designed to fulfil the needs of the avid camper or outdoors enthusiast! The camping toilet comes with 2 large tanks with ergonomic handles for easy carrying. Additionally, the toilet is full size and made from a durable material for longevity.
High quality tanks
The Palm Springs Portable Camping Toilet has 2 large tanks incorporated into its design. The 3 gallon fresh water tank can easily manage 30 or more flushes when the tank is full. Additionally, there is also a 5 gallon waste tank which allows users to go on longer trips without worrying about emptying it out. There are ergonomic handles given on both the tanks that helps users carry the tanks independent of each other.
When it comes to maintaining the portable toilet, the manufacturers of the Palm Springs Portable Camping Toilet have added a matte finish to the toilet bowl that helps easily flush away the dirt. Additionally, the users are recommended to add a dissolving agent into the waste tank and an aroma chemical into the fresh water one to mask any unpleasant odors. There is a leak proof seal added to both the tanks to avoid any messes. The waste tank can easily be emptied out in the toilet or a disposal center when needed.
Full size portable toilet
One of the best features of the Palm Springs Portable Camping Toilet is that it is a full size camping toilet which means that the users are not required to do any squatting. Additionally, it is portable in nature die to its lightweight construction. Moreover, the toilet is shipped completely assembled which means that the user will only be required to carry it with them. Furthermore, the matte finish of the toilet gives it a regal look and allows for easy maintenance as well.
- The 3 gallon fresh water tank can easily manage 30 and above flushes without requiring a refill anytime soon.
- The full size toilet comes with a latch on lid which when closed can be used as a seat as well.
- The tanks have leak-proof seals given to avoid any accidents and mishaps.
- The camping toilet doesn’t come with a rotating spout for emptying out the waste tank.
9. LANGRIA Portable Outdoor Toilet
The LANGRIA Portable Outdoor Toilet is designed to easily accommodate the needs of each any every individual of every age! The camping toilet also comes with a smart bellowing pump to enhance flushing capacities.
Powerful flushing system
With an upgraded bellow pump installed for the flushing, the LANGRIA Portable Outdoor Toilet is designed to restore the air pressure into the flush on its own right after. This reduces the additional hassle of pressing and pulling a knob for the next time. Additionally, there are also dual water outlets given in the bowl that help rinse it adequately after every use hence reducing the consumption of stored water in the tank.
The LANGRIA Portable Outdoor Toilet is made to suit the needs of people of all ages and heights! At 17.25 inches in height, it doesn’t require any uncomfortable squatting hence, making sure that you can easily get done with your business in peace. Additionally, the camping toilet is made up of high density polyethylene which is not only lightweight but extremely sturdy! The material can easily withstand the harshness of the outdoors!
Dual sealing system
One of the best features of the LANGRIA Portable Outdoor Toilet is that it comes with a dual sealing system. There are double seals given in the draining valve to make sure that there are not any unwanted leakages. Moreover, there are also double side latches given that not only help secure the two tanks together in place, but also ensure a sturdy leak-proof environment! Additionally, by unlatching the two tanks, you can also to easily carry them around!
- By adding a deodorizer to the water tank, users can significantly lessen bad odors.
- The 3.2 gallon water tank along with the dual water outlets in the bowl make sure that the user can easily go through 50 rounds of flushing without requiring any refills!
- There are separate ergonomic handles given for carrying each tank comfortably.
- The camping toilet doesn’t come with a spout that can help contain any unwanted splashes.
10. Safstar Portable Toilet
The Safstar Portable Toilet sturdy construction comes with thick walls and a modern design made to accommodate the needs of the avid outdoors enthusiast! The large tanks come with handles and secure clamps which further enhance their utility!
Sturdy built and construction
Made with high density polyethylene material, the Safstar Portable Toilet is designed to last a life time! The camping toilet comes with 2 side latches which help hold the two tanks together when the toilet is being used. Additionally, the flushing system is designed to reduce the amount of splashes during operation along with conserving water for longer trips. Moreover, there are caps given on both the tanks are sealed which help reduce the chances of accidents and messes.
When it comes to maintenance, the Safstar Portable Toilet can be conveniently maintained without requiring any additional cleaning regime. The waste tank can be separated from the clean water tank and emptied out conveniently into the sewer with the help of the side valve. Additionally, the user can add chemicals into the fresh water tank to mask unpleasant smells along with a dissolving agent into the waste tank to break down solid waste. Furthermore, both tanks can be cleaned with water along with the toilet bowl!
One of the best features of the Safstar Portable Toilet is that it comes with two large size tanks designed to enhance overall convenience and utility. The waste tank is of 5 gallons while the fresh water tank is of 3 gallons! These are detachable which means that they can carried separately especially when required to empty out the waste tank. Additionally, with the integrated bellows pump, the user can easily get 30 to 50 flushes without requiring a refill!
- There are two side latches given which help securely hold the two tanks together.
- The two tanks can be separately carried to help reduce the amount of weight and empty out the waste tank easily.
- The flushing system has an air pocket that fills up quickly for the next user.
- The camping toilet doesn’t come with a spout to empty out the waste easily without causing any splashes.
11. Zimmer Portable Toilet
The Zimmer Portable Toilet is made to accommodate longer outdoor trips! The toilet’s sturdy built and large waster and fresh water tanks are designed to be easily filled and emptied out when required.
Large tanks for long trips
With a 3 gallon fresh water tank and a 5 gallon waste water tank, the Zimmer Portable Toilet is designed to accommodate families on long trips without requiring any refills or emptying out. Additionally, each tank can be carried separately and comes with a waterproof seal cap in order to reduce accidents. The large 3 gallon fresh water tank allows for at-least 50 to 70 flushes without requiring a refill!
Sturdy built with easy maintenance
The Zimmer Portable Toilet is made from study polyethylene material which can easily withstand the harshness of outdoor activities. The material is also lightweight at only 9.75 lbs. when the tanks are not full. Additionally, the material is easy to clean and will not stain or leave behind residue when washed. The tanks can be emptied out and cleaned with fresh water before storage. Moreover, the manufacturers recommend using a deodorizer in the fresh water tank to reduce foul smells.
Compact and portable design
One of the best features of the Zimmer Portable Toilet is that it has a compact and portable design. The camping toilet comes with a toilet seat that has a lid that can be latched shut when not on use. This allows the toilet to be used as a seat when needed. Additionally, there are also carry on handles given on each of the tanks that allow users to carry them separately when required. Moreover, at 13.5 inches, the camping toilet is not very bulky nor tall in size hence making storage convenient.
- Polyethylene material is lightweight hence, allowing user to easily carry the portable toilet.
- The flushing system is designed to conserve water hence allowing for approximately 70 flushes when the fresh water tank is full.
- Both tanks can be easily latched on to one another with the given side latches.
- The camping toilet needs to be placed on a leveled surface before usage.
12. Basicwise Portable Toilet
With the Basicwise Portable Toilet, users can comfortable go camping without worrying about their toilet situation! The camping toilet is a full size one with a latch on lid which when closed allows for the toilet to be used as a seat as well.
Full size camping toilet
The full size Basicwise Portable Toilet makes sure that the user’s convenience and comfort are never compromised. This way the user will not be required to do any squatting or get into uncomfortable poses. Additionally, the seat is also designed to mimic the one found on a full size toilet. Furthermore, the toilets design has an integrated toilet paper holder as well.
Toilet paper holder
The Basicwise Portable Toilet allows users to enjoy the luxuries of a regular toilet by providing users with an integrated toilet paper holder that makes sure that toilet paper is not only easily accessible but also doesn’t get dirty if otherwise kept on the floor. The toilet paper holder with retract into a compartment given on the side when not in use to ensure easy storage and portability.
Removable lid and waste pail
One of the best features of the Basicwise Portable Toilet is that it comes with a removable waste pail which has its own lid to seal in any unpleasant odors. The removable nature of the pail also allows for easy cleanup to ensure hygiene. Furthermore, it has the capacity to easily hold a removable 8 gallon waste bag at a time to reduce the amount of mess and for easily getting rid of it.
- Users can easily manage their toilet runs with 8 gallon toilet waste bags to reduce any additional messes.
- The camping toilet comes with a removable cover which can be used which trying to contain any unpleasant odors.
- There is a removable waste pail that can be easily cleaned up when required.
- The camping toilet needs to be kept on a steady and even surface when being used.
13. Reliance Products Fold-To-Go Collapsible Toilet
The Reliance Products Fold-To-Go Collapsible Toilet is one of the sturdiest camping toilets easily found online! The leg locking system ensures ease in utility when storing it away as well using it. There is also a handle given to easily carry it from location to location.
Leg locking system
The leg locking system of the Reliance Products Fold-To-Go Collapsible Toilet ensures safety when using the camping toilet. The system ensures that the toilet doesn’t collapse when it is being used. Furthermore, it also helps when the camping toilet needs to be adequately stored away as the legs can be collapsed to reduce the height of the toilet to 5 inches.
Compatible with double doodie bag
To ensure easy cleanup, the manufacturers of the Reliance Products Fold-To-Go Collapsible Toilet have included a single double doodie bag in the packaging of the camping toilet. This is done to help users understand the benefits associated with the double doodie bags and their convenience. Furthermore, the compatibility of the bags with the camping toilets allows for ease in waste management.
One of the best features of the Reliance Products Fold-To-Go Collapsible Toilet is that it has a collapsible design that allows for easy transportation. The portable design of the camping toilet ensures easy utility while its compact nature ensures ease in storage. With a 300 pounds weight capacity, the camping toilet can easily collapse down to 5 inches for easy carrying and storage.
- There is a plastic case given in the packaging to allow for safe, and clean storage.
- At 300 lbs. weight capacity, the Reliance Products Fold-To-Go Collapsible Toilet has the capacity to easily withstand high level of weight without coming undone.
- The legs of the camping toilet are designed to sit steadily on uneven ground.
- At only 14 inches high when fully assembled, the toilet will require some squatting and will not be a comfortable option for people with bad knees
14. Reliance Products Luggable Toilet
The Reliance Products Luggable Toilet is a simple lightweight bucket style camping portable toilet that allows users to easily use the loo in the wilderness. The luggable toilet can easily be carried from location to location with the help of the metal handle given.
Simple bucket style design
In terms of structural stability, the Reliance Products Luggable Toilet features a simple bucket style design which allows for easy utility. The bucket style design is supported by a metal carry on handle which allows users to carry it comfortably from site to site. Moreover, the design can easily withstand the user’s weight without coming undone as is the case with metal rods.
Double doodle bags
The Reliance Products Luggable Toilet is compatible with the use of double doodle bags which further enhances hygiene and protects against unpleasant odors. The double doodle bags have a tight seal and are lined with a bio-gel powder that helps mask any unpleasant odors as well as aiding in solidifying any liquid waste. These bags have a minimum chance of punctures and ruptures as they have a double lining to protect against unwanted accidents.
Removable toilet seat
One of the best features of the Reliance Products Luggable Toilet is that it comes with a removable toilet seat which can be washed before every use or for storage purposes. This allows for adequately maintaining hygiene so that the user doesn’t have to worry about any undesirable odors or the spread of germs.
- The lid of the Reliance Products Luggable Toilet easily snaps shut when not in use to contain the mess and odor.
- The double doodle bags are designed to contain the waste for a later proper disposal.
- The removable nature of the toilet seat allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Although the Reliance Products Luggable Toilet is lightweight, it is not compact in nature which means that it requires its own space in your trunk when taken for camping.
15. Stansport Portable Camp Toilet
The Stansport Portable Camp Toilet is designed to enhance comfort and cleanliness by providing a lightweight compact toileting solution! The toilet’s portable nature allows for easy carrying so that the user can easily go to the loo even in the wild!
Removable plastic ring
To hold the toilet bags in place, the Stansport Portable Camp Toilet comes with a removable plastic ring. This light weight plastic ring helps hold the bags in place without causing any discomfort to the user. Furthermore, the removable nature of the plastic ring makes sure that the plastic ring can be washed and sanitized for usage by multiple people.
Portable and compact
The portable and compact design of the Stansport Portable Camp Toilet allows users to easily take it along with them on any outdoor trip! The lightweight design compliments the portable and compact structure of the camping toilet hence making it easy to carry it anywhere. The compact nature of the camping toilet makes sure that it can easily fold away and requires less storage space when taken on trip.
One of the best features of the Stansport Portable Camp Toilet is that it has a smart structural design that adequately supports the user’s weight! The plastic molded seat is attached to a set of heavy-duty tubular steel legs. The crisscross legs help hold the user’s weight up even on uneven surfaces! The steel material is lightweight yet high strength so that it doesn’t mold or turn when there is heavy weight mounted on it.
- The camping toilet is easy to clean and maintain.
- The plastic ring ensures that the toilet bags are adequately held in place to reduce the chances of a mess.
- The foldable nature of the toilet allows for easy storage and transportation.
- Some users complained that the structural stability of the toilet is questionable as it can snap undone if not locked into place.
Opting for the best camping toilet depends on a number of different factors, ranging from your personal preferences, environmental and space constraints along with the needs of the users! However, every camping toilet is designed to enhance utility and convenience.
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API