- SMALL PILLOW THAT’S BIG ON COMFORT: Extra soft travel pillow is the perfect support when it’s time to relax; Just right for camping, backpacking and road tripping
- WASHABLE: Designed to be taken anywhere; This travel pillow and pillowcase can be washed together or separately
- NO INFLATING NECESSARY: Pillow lofts up on its own; Whether you’re sleeping under the stars, driving cross-country or on an airplane, you’ll rest easy
- MATCHING CAMPING GEAR: Each pillow matches the lining of one or more TETON Sports Sleeping Bags and packs down tight
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
- ▲SOFT:this redcamp travel pillow camping (shell)flannel+(lining)non woven fabric+(filling)250g hollow fiber, comfortable fabric gives you a restful sleep.
- ▲ULTRALIGHT:the outdoor camping pillow just weight 0.70lbs/320g,you can put in your backpack with a storage bag and you can’t feel this weight from your back.
- ▲EASY TO CLEAN:the backpacking pillow has a pillow+ a pillowslip+a storage bag,so you can remove the pillowslip then clean it and put the pillow under the sun,it is easy making your sleeping bag pillow clean.
- ▲MATCH:this travel lightweight pillow cases match all REDCAMP sleeping bag and back pad.the pillow open size is 20”*12”/50*30cm
- ▲100%MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:REDCAMP off 1 year warranty.if you are unsatisfied,please contact us and we can give you satisfy solution.
- SMALL SIZE - - Compact & lightweight inflatable camp pillow, folds down to 5x2 inches, smaller than a soda can! This pillow can easily be carried in your backpack or pocket for convenient access. Weighing a mere 3.5oz (99g) each, only half weight of an iPhone!
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - - Improved Ergonomic Design with Enhanced neck support for a restful night’s sleep! Inflates to a generous 17 x 13 x 5 inches, in a mere 3-5 breaths (approx.). Ergonomically designed for superior neck and back support while you travel or camp.
- DURABLE - - Made of sturdy-but-soft TPU coated ripstop fabric, making it less likely to puncture or leak. Water resistant material makes cleaning as easy as wiping with a damp cloth.
- EASE OF USE - - Inflate pillow by mouth with approximately 3-5 breaths. Once you are done you can conveniently deflate the pillow with the Quick Deflate feature which rapidly releases air after use in only seconds. With the unique technology in this compact and light pillow, you are able to adjust firmness to your personal sleep preference.
- MULTIFUNCTION--The SUNYAO Inflatable Camping pillow will always be useful whether you are indoors or outdoors as it is very multifunctional. You can use it when relaxing on your hammock in the backyard or even an inflatable air lounge. It will also be handy when doing other outdoor activities like camping and hiking. This inflatable pillow is also helpful for lumbar support when at home or in the office and you can use it to support your head or back when traveling on a train, airplane or car.
When you’re heading into the great outdoors, you will soon realize just how convenient camping pillows are. Once you try and pack cooking equipment, sleeping bags, clothes, food, any adventure gear and accessories for the entire family, you may soon find there isn’t enough room for much else.
Pillows, while useful for getting a peaceful night’s sleep, take up a considerable amount of room. Given that they’re also sitting amongst all your other gear, they are also prone to getting dirty. Pillows are hard to wash while keeping their structural integrity, so if you can find a way to leave them at home, then you’ll see it makes for a far less stressful trip.
A camping pillow solves the problem of space restrictions immediately. They are an inflatable or compact pillow that you either inflate upon arriving at your destination or unravel out of a bag. They come in all shapes, sizes, and styles, and are typically competitively priced on the market as well. When you choose to use camping pillows opposed to cumbersome ones you bring from home, you’ll find you have far more space in your vehicle and even in your tent.
If you’re taking the family camping and loading the car is already a logistical nightmare, it might help to look at these camping pillow options below.
9. RikkiTikki Inflatable Travel Air Pillow for Camping
If you remember to pack a camping pillow as you head on your hiking or camping adventure, then you’re bound to have a better night’s sleep than without one. While it’s always easy to attach a sleeping bag to a hiking kit as you head into the wilderness, it’s not with a pillow. That’s why this camping pillow from RikkiTikki is so popular.
When deflated, it’s the size of a can or pair of socks, and you will find it’s easy to pack into your backpack or attach it to the outside of it. Packing this camping pillow is entirely effortless, all thanks to its stylish yet convenient compact bag it comes in.
While it’s compact and small when it’s deflated, you will find it’s more than comfortable when you inflate it in three or four breaths. It’s well balanced, enables you to keep your head in the center of it for a better night’s sleep, and it also won’t deflate in the night. The valve is high-quality to ensure you won’t have to wake up several times to keep breathing air back into it.
Rather than take a standard pillow with you camping, you will find this camping pillow will more than meet the mark for your comfort requirements. All you need to do is remove it from its bag, inflate it, add it to your sleeping bag then deflate it in the morning. It’s never been easier to save space in your vehicle and hiking kit than with this pillow from RikkiTikki.
8. Trekology Ultralight Inflating Travel Camping Pillows
When you’re away from home for business or fun, you will find it becomes inconvenient to carry a pillow with you – but only if it’s not a camping pillow. A traditional cushion will get in the way, make it harder to travel on planes, and will slow you down no matter where you go. A typical bed pillow doesn’t fit in your luggage nicely and may even get dirty in the back of your car. Therefore, if you find yourself camping, traveling, or going places that pillows aren’t provided, it’s in your best interests to purchase this camping pillow from Trekology.
What will first appeal to many is the extensive color selection. Rather than opt for dull white as you would with a bed pillow, you can select a range of vibrant colors such as orange, pink, green, and blue. Not only does this liven up your kit as you travel, but it can also prove helpful in the great outdoors where visibility is vital.
However, the color is not the only thing that will impress those looking to purchase a new camping pillow. When deflated, it’s smaller than the size of a soda can, while being considerably lighter as well. Therefore, you will have no problems fitting it into your travel bag. And, unlike most inflatable items on the market, it won’t deflate while you sleep. You can take it out of its pocket, inflate it, benefit from its comfort, then flatten it in the morning. You are sure to find it ticks all the boxes as a comfortable pillow.
You are also sure to enjoy waking up without aches and pains as well. The camping pillow has an ergonomic design, neck support, and provides additional layers for head support too. Therefore, no matter where you go, you’ll enjoy the same luxurious comfort as you would with your bed pillow. Slip-resistant, waterproof, and built to last, you are sure to find this pillow meets the mark.
7. Teton Sports Camp Pillow for Camping, Backpacking, Airplanes, and Road Trips
While an inflatable camping pillow is convenient due to its compact size, what if you could enjoy the same kind of cushion you use at home, but with that same portability benefit? That’s now possible with this pillow from Teton Sports.
Rather than worry about deflation or having your head slip off the cold surface of an inflatable camping pillow, you can now fluff up a regular pillow, snuggle into it, and enjoy its softness. However, rather than have to cart around a large bed pillow, you will be impressed at how you can store it in a compact storage bag. As it’s a poly-flannel pillow, it’s small and lightweight for effortless portability.
Even if you find it’s starting to look a little dirty, you will enjoy how it’s not a significant undertaking to have it looking as good as new again. Remove the pillowcase then put both the cover and pillow in the washing machine. Once it’s dry, you can then fluff it up to its former self. Enjoy the comfort, neck support and portability of this pillow from Teton Sports.
6. Sea to Summit Aeros Premium Pillow
For the avid outdoor enthusiast, having a comfortable camping pillow is a must. After all, it can be challenging to fit all your gear into one bag, and saving space where you can is crucial. Rather than carry your bed pillow with you, you can invest in this high-quality camping pillow from Sea to Summit and enjoy everything it has to offer. You will be impressed by how luxurious it is for a peaceful night’s rest.
What first appeals about this pillow is its size. Even though it inflates in only a few breaths to a significantly sized cushion, you wouldn’t think so from the dimensions of its travel bag. When you deflate it, it fits in a tiny pocket that’s comparable with a pair of socks or a can. Therefore, you can put it in your backpack or attach it to it with the peace of mind that it doesn’t’ take up much room.
The comfort is also another standout feature. Once you inflate it in a few breaths, you will be impressed with how easy it is to get to sleep. The outer layer is a durable, robust, yet soft polyester knit, while the inner features a TPU bladder and synthetic fill which wicks away moisture that can build up during the night. This camping pillow also features brilliant contouring which helps to cradle your head, while also being suitable for side sleepers as well.
If you need a camping pillow that will deliver on style, price, comfort, and size, then this one from Sea to Summit may be a good option for you.
5. Pantete Blue Camping Pillow with Soft Complete Memory Foam
When you find yourself in the wilderness battling to get a good night’s sleep, you will enjoy knowing this camping pillow from Pantete can help. When you buy an inflatable camping pillow, you benefit from a compact size that’s easy to carry, but you are also at risk of it falling victim to brambles and thorns. With no alternative, you’re forced to sleep without a pillow.
This pillow, while self-inflating, also features foam. Therefore, you needn’t worry about getting a puncture or trying to find a slow leak to repair it. It’s big enough to support your head for a restful slumber yet is small enough when rolled to fit in your backpack with ease. What’s more, it’s made of robust outdoor-grade materials to ensure it lasts the distance, while coming with a lifetime guarantee for user peace of mind.
If you’re not happy with the default thickness, it takes only seconds to adjust it. Merely twist the air valve then blow into it for a plumper result. Once you finish with it, begin rolling the pillow toward the plug, and it will be ready for storage in seconds.
4. Leisure Co Ultralight Inflatable Camping Pillow
When you don’t have much space, yet, you need to get a decent night’s sleep when out camping, you’ll find this camping pillow from Leisure Co can be of assistance. If you see it packed up to the size of a pair of socks, you will find it hard to believe it’s a pillow. However, once you unpack it, inflate it, then use it, you will never be without it.
It inflates quickly in only a few breaths, won’t go down while you’re using it, and is almost as luxurious as the pillow you use at home. What’s more, you don’t get a cold head. Featuring slip-resistant jersey cotton material, you can rest assured your head will be well insulated and supported throughout the night. Whether you’re a side sleeper or you sleep on your back, you will be impressed by the support for your spine and neck this camping pillow has to offer.
Once the sun comes up and it’s time to head home, you can deflate it in seconds, pack it back into its small bag, then add it to your hiking kit. It has never been easier to get a decent night’s sleep than with this camping pillow from Leisure Co.
3. Trekology Inflatable Camping Pillows
Rather than put up with a cold, slippery and uncomfortable camping pillow that barely has enough room for your head, why not opt for something a little more generous in size? This versatile camping pillow is suitable for all occasions – whether you’re out camping or want a quick nap at the office. It comes in a small, compact carry bag that weighs only six ounces but then inflates to a generously sized pillow that will prove to be comfortable no matter where you use it.
It’s perfect for those who prefer to sleep on their back, has a washable cotton cover, and is designed to reduce the instance of sweat and moisture thanks to its premium breathability. What’s more, it’s far more substantial than many other camping pillows on the market, while packing down to an even smaller size.
Made of robust waterproof fabric and luxurious for even the lightest sleeper, you are sure to find this camping pillow ticks all the boxes for many different occasions.
2. Klymit X Inflatable Camping Pillow
Did you know it was possible to carry a camping pillow in your pocket? Now you can, all thanks to this Klymit pillow. While most camping cushions on the market are very compact, packing down to the size of a pair of socks, this one goes one step further. At a little under two ounces in weight, you can deflate it and roll it up to be the size of a cigarette lighter. Imagine trying to do that with your regular bed pillow.
Even though it folds down to such a small size, you will find it offers generous room for your head when you inflate it. It has a self-centering cross in the center to keep your head well supported in the middle throughout the night, and it’s luxuriously comfortable as well. It’s even made of durable material to last the distance, features polyester fabric for better head insulation and comfort, and is affordable for all.
What’s more, you can carry pillows for your entire family, all by storing them in your trouser pockets. If it takes a lot to convince you that this pillow is worth it, then benefit from a lifetime warranty. If it doesn’t operate as it should, you can return it with no questions asked.
1. NEMO Inflatable Travel Pillow with Fabric Cover
Whether you’re going on an outdoor adventure, to the beach, a concert, or on a lazy Sunday trip to the park, you will find this camping pillow will be a firm favorite with your family. Rather than get a sore back from sitting in a hard chair, or sunbathing with no head support, you can take your camping pillow with you to benefit from unparalleled comfort.
This one features both foam and insulation, is entirely adjustable to suit your comfort level, and is smaller than a water bottle when you deflate it and pack it up. What’s more, it comes with a pillowcase to both protect the inner parts and make it easier to wash. Benefit from better lumbar support and exceptional comfort all thanks to this pillow from NEMO.
Last update on 2020-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API