- 38mm width
- Matte gunmetal hardware
- Flat Smooth leather strap
- Matte black plaque buckle with engraved logo
- 1.5 inch width
- Smooth-leather belt featuring square silver-tone buckle
There could be nothing more uncomfortable and awkward than walking around an important function, or your workplace, continually pulling up your pants because you don’t have a leather belt. It doesn’t matter whether you bought the wrong size pants or you have lost weight – you need to take care of the problem immediately.
That’s why it’s so crucial to have a leather belt. Even if your pants feel snug when you put them on, it doesn’t take long for them to stretch a little. Then, you find yourself yanking them up and becoming nervous about them falling down.
If you don’t want to be in that uncomfortable situation, then why not purchase a new leather belt? The selection online is vast, not to mention coming from quality brands such as Calvin Klein.
You can select from brown leather belts, black ones, belts that are reversible, and even synthetic leather for those who don’t want to wear animal products. The leather finish also varies as well. It can be soft and supple, hard and coated, embossed or even emblazoned with logos.
There are so many belts on offer that you could spend hours perusing the internet or store shelves. Instead, we’ve narrowed down the selection to some of the best options on offer to ensure that you receive a quality leather belt every time. Check out these nine below.
9. Calvin Klein 38mm Flat Strap Leather Belt
Calvin Klein is known for its quality accessories and clothing, and this leather belt is no exception. When you need a sleek and stylish belt to bring your outfit up to a new standard, this one can help. While it’s a high-quality matte leather belt that will remain in excellent condition for many years, it’s also a lovely and fashionable accessory that will stand out in its own right.
It’s a flat strap matte leather belt, comes in seven sizing options, and features a beautiful CK logo plaque on the front. As a result, when you match it with a pair of denim jeans and a cute shirt, you are bound to look the part. This plaque also has a gunmetal grey finish to add to the overall style on offer.
Even though you pay a little more for this leather belt than you would with others, you are paying for a brand and quality. Therefore, there’s every reason to consider adding it to your wish list today.
- Flat strap
- Seven sizing options
- Matte leather
- Handwash only
- CK logo plaque
- Gunmetal finish
- Sleek and stylish design
- Lovely color
- Robust finish
- Excellent quality
- Standout plaque
- Generous size options
- Quite expensive
- The quality of the leather is not as good as other belts for sale
8. Calvin Klein 35mm Feather Edge Strap Belt
Whether you work in an office environment or your pants are beginning to feel a little loose, you will soon find that a leather belt is one of the most helpful accessories you can own. Rather than buy smaller pants that are often expensive, you can keep yours tight with a belt – and a quality leather one at that.
However, not any leather belt will do. If you want one that’s going to last the distance while also being sleek and stylish in design, then look no further than this belt from Calvin Klein. While most people know CK for their underwear, perfume, and other similar accessories, they also produce stunning belts as well. This one, with a feather edge strap, will meet the mark in so many ways.
It features a roller nickel buckle with harness, a feather edge strap, and high-quality leather that’s for handwashing only. What’s more, when you choose to buy it online, you get to select from either a black brushed nickel finish or an ink brushed nickel finish. The black option will be excellent for an office environment, while the ink finish adds a touch of warmth to a stark outfit.
You can then opt for one of seven sizes while benefiting from an affordable price tag which almost anyone can afford. Don’t settle for less than the best when you can own a high-quality leather belt by Calvin Klein.
- Handwash only
- Nickel buckle
- Roller buckle with harness
- Seven sizing options
- Feather edge strap
- Two color options – black brushed nickel and ink brushed nickel
- Quite affordable given the brand
- Very high-quality leather
- Durable belt
- Robust buckles and harnesses
- Many sizes from which to choose
- You get to select from two color options
- The texture makes it challenging to remove from the belt loops in your pants
7. Calvin Klein 38mm Reversible Embossed Leather Belt
It can be a challenge to find a leather belt or two that you like, especially when you need to be able to wear it every day and have it last the distance. Fortunately, Calvin Klein now offers a reversible leather belt that will look like a new belt when you flip it over.
You can wear it on the embossed side on one day, then match the smooth side to another outfit the next. As a result, you can save money on only needing to buy one belt instead of two!
This leather belt is also 1.5 inches wide, features high-quality leather, and comes with a gunmetal bucket. This buckle is the same, no matter which side you feature the belt. It’s also a 38mm belt of grey/black coloring, meaning it’s going to suit a range of outfits – be it formal or casual.
It has the etched CK logo so you can be sure of its authenticity, and you can also select from eight sizing options. If you need a new leather belt to tie your entire outfit together, this one could be a good option for you.
- Handwash only
- 1.5 inches wide
- Gunmetal buckle
- Grey and black color
- Etched logo
- Embossed on one side
- Smooth on one side
- Eight sizing options
- You can have two styles without changing your belt
- It’s a sleek and stylish belt
- It’s a lovely color
- It has a unique plaque bucket to help you stand out
- There are plenty of sizing options
- The price is different for each belt size
- The metal is noisy
- Not as high-quality as other CK products
6. Calvin Klein Men’s Leather Reversible Belt
Most of the time, if you want to change your leather belt to a different color, you have to buy a new one. After all, how can you have two colors on the same belt? Calvin Klein has made it possible with this reversible leather belt. Rather than buy one brown belt and one black one, you can buy this reversible three-piece accessory set and get the best of both worlds.
On one side, there is black leather, and on the other there is brown. The belt is also genuine leather with two buckles included in the set alongside silver hardware.
What will also impress is the sizing. Because it’s a customizable length of 30 to 42 inches, you can rest assured you will make the right purchasing decision every time. Rather than buy two low-quality belts from other manufacturers, you can select one reversible belt from Calvin Klein and benefit from the ultimate convenience on offer.
- Three-piece accessory set
- Black or brown coloring
- Reversible belt
- Two buckles
- Genuine leather
- Silver hardware
- 30 to 42-inch sizing
- The belt has a different color on both sides so you can match it to different outfits
- It’s affordable to buy
- It comes with more than one buckle
- It’s very versatile
- The leather is high-quality so that it will last the distance
- Plenty of sizing options
- The leather can split down the middle
5. Calvin Klein Smooth Leather Reversible Belt
If you are determined to own a leather belt, but you want to make sure it’s the right one, then set your sights on this smooth leather belt from Calvin Klein. Rather than opt for a non-branded belt that won’t last the distance or will break as soon as you put it on, you can rest assured the quality of this belt is excellent. The best part is, it’s also like owning two belts in one.
Rather than buy one brown leather belt and one black one, you can purchase this CK belt and benefit from the best of both worlds. There is black leather on one side and brown on the other. Aside from the convenient coloring, however, this belt also has a lot more to offer.
It features genuine, soft, and pliable leather, comes with six sizing options and is 1.25 inches wide. Therefore, it glides through belt loops smoothly, even with the silver-tone high-quality buckle featuring at the front as well.
Affordable to buy and ticking all the boxes for those in need of a belt for a professional or casual look, there’s every reason to consider purchasing this Calvin Klein leather belt today.
- Black and brown coloring
- 1.25 inches wide
- Silver-tone buckle
- Reversible belt
- Six sizing options
- Smooth leather edges
- The buckle features lovely polishing
- It reverses smoothly out of the belt loops
- The leather is soft and pliable
- It’s affordable to buy
- The price changes from one size to the next
- The leather begins to crack and crease after a short amount of time
4. Calvin Klein Reversible CK Logo Synthetic Belt
If you prefer to avoid animal products in everyday life, then this Calvin Klein leather belt might be a good option for you. While it looks and feels like leather, it’s synthetic leather which means it doesn’t feature animal products. If you’re an advocate for animal welfare, then you will love being able to purchase a leather belt that’s not real leather at all.
When you buy this one, however, it hardly feels like it’s not real. It’s stiffer and more prone to cracking, but it looks and feels like the real deal. It’s a size 34 reversible belt, comes with a gunmetal grey finish buckle, and is sleek and stylish as well. You can also wear it as a black belt with a more formal outfit, or with CK logos on the other side if you’re going for a more casual look.
While this belt is more expensive than other options on the market, it’s clear to see it’s going to put a smile on many men’s faces. It’s a high-quality and stylish belt that is set to impress.
- Size 34
- CK logos on one side
- Black on one side
- Synthetic leather
- Reversible style
- Gunmetal grey finish buckle
- It’s faux leather, so no animals were harmed
- It’s a stylish belt
- The belt buckle is sleek
- It’s easy to put on
- Very stiff
- It’s not real leather
- The faux leather splits
- It’s expensive
3. Calvin Klein Canvas Printed Leather Stitched Edge Belt
The majority of the leather belt market is the same. Most of them are either black or brown or feature plain leather with no real edge or styling differences. Calvin Klein, however, decided to buck the trend by producing a canvas printed leather belt that will help fashionistas to stand out from the crowd.
Rather than go for standard black or brown, this belt is a whiskey matte gunmetal finish with a harness buckle and textured sides.
The edges feature leather stitching while the overall belt fabric is canvas opposed to leather. If you have unique clothing to accompany this belt, then you will find you look every bit the picture of perfection.
When you choose to purchase this belt instead of a leather belt, you also benefit from five different size options as well as an affordable price tag. With a less popular fabric used in its creation, the price tag is more in the league of those who don’t want to spend too much on accessories. When the time comes to upgrade your wardrobe and add some spice to it, don’t look past this belt from Calvin Klein.
- Stitched edging
- Canvas printed
- Whiskey matte gunmetal coloring
- Handwash only
- Harness buckle
- Textured sides
- Canvas fabric
- Five sizing options
- Affordable to buy
- Unique style to appeal to many
- Robust and solid buckle
- The unique coloring is hard to match to outfits
- The canvas fabric is not soft on your hands
2. Calvin Klein Mino 3 Leather Belt
If a brown leather belt is more to your liking, as opposed to a black one, then set your sights on this stunning belt from Calvin Klein. Even though it’s more expensive than other options on the market, you get what you pay for. Not only is it a preferred option for many professionals and those looking to complete their look, but it’s a belt that lasts the distance. Therefore, it ends up being more affordable in the long run.
It comes as a brown leather belt only, but you get to choose from three sizes. It also comes in a stunning presentation box so you can gift it if you like, and has a brushed texture silver-toned buckle to complete the look. The CK logo also looks striking on the front of the fastener, while contrasting beautifully against the brown of the belt and the accompanying metal tag as well.
If you would prefer a brown, hard-wearing belt, then don’t look past this one from Calvin Klein.
- Brown color
- Metal tag
- CK logo engraving
- Presentation box included
- High-quality cow leather
- Three sizes
- Silver-toned buckle
- Brushed texture buckle
- Comes in a box so you can give it to someone as a gift
- Sleek and stylish design
- Hard-wearing to handle everyday use
- Robust leather
- Expensive to buy
- The measuring system is not the same as other belts
- Only get three sizing options
1. Calvin Klein Brown Stitched Leather Belt
If you don’t want a smooth leather belt, but you still want one that looks the part and lasts the distance, then why not take a closer look at this stitched belt from Calvin Klein? Even though it’s unique and unlike most other belts on the market, that doesn’t mean it isn’t going to accelerate your outfit to the next level.
Whether you want a casual or formal look, this brown leather belt can help. It’s a size 36 belt at 1.5 inches wide, and it comes with brown leather and a matte silver-toned buckle.
This buckle also has a single prong and is a rectangle. The belt features five rows of stitching down the leather in lines, adding both character and additional strength. Sealing the deal is the robust design, hardwearing leather, and affordable price tag. When you’re in the market for a new leather belt, this one should be near the top of your list.
- 1.5 inches wide
- Size 36
- Brown leather
- Matte silver-toned buckle
- Single-pronged rectangle buckle
- Five rows of stitching
- Affordable price tag
- Unique style
- Robust design
- Hard to keep it clean
- Not as durable as smooth leather belts
- The dark color shows up lint
Considerations for Purchasing a Leather Belt
While buying a leather belt is not a significant purchasing decision, it still helps to pay attention to detail. The last thing you want to do is buy one then have to return it or buy more when it breaks unexpectedly. If you consider a few of the many features of which to be aware, however, you have a better chance of choosing one and having it last for many years. Read the criteria for selecting a new leather belt below.
- LeatherThe leather quality can count for a lot, and reading that something is leather is not enough assurance that it’s going to be a belt that lasts forever. If you are buying online, it can be a challenge to know how the leather feels, so in this instance, pay attention to the reviews.Read what people have to say about the leather. Does it remain soft and supple? Or, is it stiff and cracks and peels over time? What’s more, find out if it’s synthetic or real leather. If you are an animal rights advocate, knowing whether leather is synthetic is all the more critical.
- SizeBefore you go ahead and purchase a new belt, know what size belt you take and what options are available. Not every belt you find online is going to have a vast size range. What’s more, you need to pay attention to the inch sizes as well as the size number.
- PriceAs a rule of thumb, the more expensive the belt, the higher-quality the leather is. Unfortunately, however, that’s not true in all cases. If a manufacturer offers different belt sizes, you can often find they are more expensive the larger the size. Therefore, pay attention to this when you click on the belt size you are looking to buy, instead of the overall price of the unit.
- HardwareMost belt hardware is reasonably hard wearing. After all, it has to put up with a lot of pain on a daily basis. However, you do come across a few different belts where the prongs, buckle, or all hardware is not as well made as it should be. Typically, you can see this in the photo by how thin the metal is. If you’re not sure, check the reviews. Someone is bound to have mentioned whether the buckles and hardware are high quality or not.
- ReversibleA decent number of belts for sale online are reversible, but it’s not always immediately apparent. A reversible belt is one that offers one color on one side then another on the other side. For example, a belt can feature black leather, then brown leather. Reversible can also mean the textures are different as well. There are belts for sale that have textures and embossing on one side then are smooth leather on the other. Pay attention to this feature before choosing a belt.
Last update on 2020-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API