- Fast printing to keep you moving: The Brother HLL3210CW Digital Color Printer lets you get things done with up to 19 pages per minute print speed
- Enjoy easy and affordable color printing: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality
- Versatile paper handling helps increase productivity: Help minimize refills with the 250 sheet paper tray, adjusting for letter or legal paper. The manual feed slot handles a variety of paper types and sizes, including card stock, envelopes, etc
- Print and connect your way: The HLL3210CW offers wireless mobile device printing(1) and built in wireless, Wi Fi Direct and USB interfaces
- For use with brother genuine toner: TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y, TN227BK, TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y
- Your purchase includes One Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer
- Carton Contents One Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pages each), One DR223CL Drum Unit Set (18,000 pages), One CD-ROM with Printer Drivers and Quick Setup Guide
- Printer dimensions: 16.1” W x 19” D x 16.1” H. Printer Weight: 51.5 lbs. Carton dimensions: 23.6” W x 21.0” D x 21.8” H. Carton Weight: 57.9 lbs
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing): 33 dB / 47 dB
- Features: Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing, Electrophotography LED Printer. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity, 50 pages max.
- HIGH-QUALITY COLOR PRINTING: The Brother HLL8360CDW can print professional color documents at speeds of up to 33 ppm.
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: Connect via wireless or Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces or wireless print from your mobile device(1).
- AUTOMATIC DUPLEX PRINTING: The Brother Color Laser Printer features an automatic two-sided printing feature that can help save money and time.
- DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from when it’s low. Standard Memory (MB): 512
- BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN431: TN431BK, TN431C, TN431Y, TN431M, TN433: TN433BK, TN433C, TN433Y, TN433M, TN436: TN436, TN436BK, TN436C, TN436Y, TN436M
Buying your own Brother color laser printer instead of using professional print services can save you a significant amount of money. Even with the price of ink, which is one of the most expensive liquid commodities, you still save a considerable amount of money by doing your own printing.
However, before you go out and purchase a new Brother color laser printer, think about your needs. Do you need a wireless printer for convenience and the benefit of no cords? Or, are you happy with a corded version that may be a little bit cheaper?
Then, you need to think about your ink consumption. Some printers use a lot of ink but have affordable cartridges, while others are expensive to buy but use less. Equally as important as the ink consumption is the print quality.
Consider what you will print. Are you hoping for high-resolution prints or black and white documents? The type of printing can sway your decision one way or another.
When the time comes to purchase a new Brother Color laser printer, why not check out these options below? We’ve narrowed down the best of the best to help you make a more informed decision.
1. Brother Color Laser All-in-One, MFC-9970CDW
Whether you have a lot of printing as a home user, or you’re a business owner, you will find the reliability of this Brother color laser printer to be exceptional. Even though it’s on the higher end of the price scale, you do get the best bang for your buck.
It can print 30 pages per minute, runs on either wireless internet, an ethernet connection, or through a USB network, and is aesthetically pleasing as well. However, aside from that, the functionality is impressive.
Not only can you use it for printing directly from your device, but you can use it to fax, scan, and copy as well. The resolution of doing so will impress at 2,400 x 600 DPI. Get rid of your old, broken printer and invest in this high-quality Brother color laser printer.Features
- 30ppm speed
- Wireless, Ethernet, and USB networks
- Print, copy, fax, scan functionality
- Color touch panel
- 2,400 x 600 DPI
- Fast to print
- Easy to connect and install
- Affordable to buy
- Suitable for home or office use
- Has a lot of warning lights which are annoying
- Poor customer service for the model
- Software issues
- Connectivity issues on occasion
2. Brother Color Printer HLL8250CDN
If you are not worried about wireless functionality on your Brother color laser printer, then there’s every reason to consider buying this one. With a wired network, energy star rating and high-capacity yield, you may find it ticks all the boxes for your needs.
You can print at a speed of 30ppm – either single-sided or double-sided and benefit from up to 4,000 black and white pages to one cartridge. What’s more, the tray can hold up to 800 sheets while running efficiently without jamming as well.
Don’t settle for less than the best when you can have a robust and high-quality Brother color laser printer.Features
- 30 ppm speed
- Wired network
- Two-sided printing
- High-yield cartridges
- 4,000 BW pages per cartridge
- 3,500 color pages per cartridge
- Energy Star Qualified Brother color laser printer
- 800-sheet tray capacity
- It automatically orders toner when you are low
- It’s energy efficient to run
- You replace the toner cartridges less often than other printers
- It’s compatible with a range of devices
- It’s not wireless
- Photo printing quality is not as good as other printers
- Black and white printing isn’t sharp
- Not as economical to run as advertised
3. Brother Amazon Dash Replenishment Enable Printer, MFC-L8850CDW
No one has time to mess around with low-quality printers that don’t produce the results you want, so why not make an upgrade to a Brother color laser printer? This one, suitable for businesses and home use, is the crème de la crème of small business printers.
It can print your documents at a speed of 32 ppm, has double-sided functionality, and comes with a high-yield cartridge as well. As a result, you can expect up to 4,000 pages from a single cartridge.
However, the benefits don’t end there. It has a copy, scan, fax, and print function, all the while offering flexible WiFi connectivity and a color touchscreen as well. Pay less per page for a small investment. You will be glad you bought this Brother color laser printer.Features
- 32ppm speed
- Two-sided functionality
- Flexible WiFi connectivity
- Color touchscreen
- 4,000-page high-yield capacity
- 1-year warranty for the Brother color laser printer
- Free phone support
- Copy, scan, fax, print functions
- 67.4 pounds
- Is cost effective to print per page
- 50-page document feeder capacity
- Deceivingly lightweight for its size
- Prints quicker than others on the market
- Jams a lot
- Quality isn’t as good as others
- Uses more ink than they advertise
- Problems with connectivity
4. Brother Multifunction Color Laser Printer, MFC-L8610CDW
If you own a small business, there is no doubt that you will require a Brother color laser printer at some stage. After all, you will need to print a lot of important documents throughout the day. If you’re in the market for a new one, consider this all-in-one printer from Brother.
With scan, print, copy, and fax functionality, it’s a high-quality alternative to other brands. It can print at a speed of 33ppm, offers an easy-to-use color touchscreen, and even comes with high-yield cartridges. As a result, you can expect up to 4,000 prints per cartridge before needing to replace them.
As a wireless and robust Brother color laser printer, you will be more than impressed with what’s on offer.Features
- 33 ppm speed
- Scanning capability
- Carton dimensions of 26.8 x 26.5 x 22 inches
- Suitable for use with Brother genuine toners
- High-yield cartridge
- 4,000 prints per cartridge
- Color touchscreen
- 250-sheet tray capacity
- Suitable for home or office use
- Low cost per page to print
- High-quality finish
- Fax, copy, and scan functionality
- Holds half a ream of paper in the tray
- Security features
- Can have trouble connecting to the network
- The drivers can be hard to install
- Takes a while to receive data to print it
5. Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8260CDW
Even though you may pay a little bit more for ink cartridges for this Brother color laser printer, it’s worth its weight in gold. The price per page is lower, it prints at a lightning fast speed of 33ppm, and it has high-yield cartridges as well.
Each black cartridge can print up to 4,500 pages, while the color cartridge up to 4,000. For a business, this is a convenient feature and one that will have you buying more than one Brother color laser printer.
Aside from the cost-effectiveness, other features will impress. When the ink is low, the printer will automatically order more. What’s more, the results are high-quality, the connection is via WiFi to any device, and it has a double-siding function as well.
For office or frequent home use, you can rest assured this Brother color laser printer for business use is leagues ahead of its competition. In fact, the low price tag is not an accurate representation of this printer’s worth. There’s every reason to consider adding it to your shopping cart today.Features
- 33ppm print speed
- 24.3 x 21 x 20.5 inches
- High-yield cartridges
- 4,000 color prints to a single cartridge
- 4,500 black prints to a single cartridge
- Double-siding function
- Wireless networking
- It orders new cartridges for you when the ink is low
- It prints quickly
- It’s suitable for home and office use
- It’s affordable to buy
- The results are high-quality and professional
- Not as quick as the older model
- Toner is expensive
- The color text has a ghosted background
- Prints color quite dark on the paper
- Customer support for this model is poor
6. Brother Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax, MFC9130CW
If you’re in the market for a reliable and robust Brother color laser printer that far surpasses all expectations, then set your sights on this one. Rather than put up with poor-quality alternatives that jam and don’t print correctly, you can make the switch to this one and notice the difference.
You can use it to print, scan, fax, and copy, as well as double-side your printing to save the environment. Using the latest LED print technology, it helps you to print excellent photos as well as crisp and clear documents. What’s more, when it comes time to replace your cartridges, it pre-orders them for you without you ever having to do a thing.
Sealing the deal is its wireless functionality. As a result, you can hide it away and never have to worry about cords and connections. It’s clear to see this Brother color laser printer is in a league of its own.Features
- Print, copy, scan, fax functions
- 3.7-inch color touchscreen
- 48-bit, 24-bit, 16-bit, 8-bit color processing
- 600 x 2,400 DPI
- LED Print Technology
- Orders toners automatically when you’re low
- Affordable to buy
- You can fax, scan, and copy with it
- It’s very fast to print
- The printing is high-quality
- It uses a lot of toner
- Doesn’t work with Windows 10
- WiFi disconnection problems
7. Brother Digital Color Printer HL-3170CDW
In this fast-paced world, it’s important to have technology such as a Brother color laser printer that can keep up. You will be pleased to know this one can. With a printing speed of 23ppm and excellent quality printing to boot, you will be pleased you decided to purchase this model.
It’s affordable, high-quality, wireless, and even offers two-sided printing functionality. As a result, you can save paper and money in the process. The Brother color laser printer is capable of holding half a ream of paper in its tray, prints at a quality of 600 x 2,400 DPI, and will provide exceptional digital copies when you need them. If you’re in the market for a high-quality Brother color laser printer that ticks all the boxes for both business and pleasure, don’t look past this one. It will more than impress.Features
- 23ppm printing speed
- Wireless design
- Two-sided printing functionality
- 600 x 2,400 DPI
- 250-sheet capacity tray
- When the toners are low, it automatically orders more for you
- Competitive price tag
- Fits half a ream of paper in the tray
- Prints quickly
- Save paper by printing on both sides
- High-quality print
- There is no scanner or fax function on it
- Toner doesn’t last long
- The rollers are defective
- The colors aren’t accurate
- Fuzzy lines on some pages
8. Brother Color Laser Printer for Business, HL-L8360CDW
If reliability is important to you when it comes to a printer, then consider this Brother Color Laser Printer. Designed for use in your business, it can cater to all manner of printing requirements.
You can use it to print on envelopes for a crease-free finish, and even print on both sides of the paper to save on office supplies as well. What’s more, it prints fast at 33ppm while being easy to connect to WiFi.
What people also love about this Brother Color Laser Printer is its versatility. No longer are you confined to a computer to do your printing. Instead, you can print from your tablet device, iPad, and even your mobile phone. Hook up the wireless, install the software with the supplied manual, and get printing. You can then enjoy peace of mind that your printer is covered under the Brother one-year warranty.Features
- 33ppm speed
- Two-sided printing
- 50-90 degrees F operational temperature
- For use with genuine toners
- 1-year warranty
- 48 pounds
- It’s wireless
- You can connect from mobile devices
- It’s quick to print
- The ink is quite affordable
- It’s easy to connect to from devices
- Can be challenging to connect to WiFI
- Hard to install
- Jamming problems
- Drops WiFI connection randomly
- Dark colors when printing
9. Brother Wireless Digital Color Printer, HL-3180CDW
If you want to be able to print from not only your computer but your mobile devices as well, then set your sights on this Brother color laser printer. As a wireless digital color printer, it’s suitable for both documents and photos – for copying, scanning, and printing. You can hook up your tablet, iPad, phone, or computer, print quickly and efficiently, then enjoy the vibrant colors as well.
The quality of the scanning is also exceptional, offering the option to scan up to 19,200 DPI. You can double-side print, take advantage of LED printing technology, and enjoy the affordable ink cartridges that go with it. Rather than put up with ink smear and paper jams, invest in this Brother color laser printer and notice a difference to your printing.Features
- Flatbed scanning and copying
- Up to 19,200 x 19,200 DPI scanning
- 23ppm per minute
- 333 MegaHertz CPU processor
- Windows and Mac compatible
- 250-sheet capacity
- 47.8 pounds
- 600 x 2,400 DPI printing
- LED print technology
- You can print from your mobile device
- It’s fast to use
- You can use two-sided printing
- Affordable to buy
- Can hold half a ream of paper
- Quality printing
- Disconnects from the network frequently
- Frequent paper jams
- Firmware update problems
- Can have problems connecting to devices
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API