- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency
- Outsider handle provides wrinkle-free flat packing interior and greater packing space
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights and ergonomic Outsider handle grip
- Molded soft-touch top and side carry handles for comfortable gripping and carrying
- Integrated molded grab points for versatile handling
- High strength Makrolon 100 percent Virgin Polycarbonate hard case shell
- Packs easily with a traditional 80/20 lid opening
- Easy rolling dual wheels to help you maneuver over any surface
- Garment Carrier; Product dimensions: 9 x 15.5 x 21.5 inches
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks
- 3 layer, 100 percentage virgin Makrolon poly carbonate material is high strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency
- Outsider handle provides wrinkle free flat packing interior and greater packing space
- Aircraft grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights and ergonomic Outsider handle grip
- Molded soft touch top and side carry handles for comfortable gripping and carrying
- Integrated molded grab points for versatile handling
High Quality from Luxury Luggage Manufacturer
In 1993, the Briggs & Riley Travel ware company was established by Richard Costa in Hauppauge, New York. The company began to make high quality suitcases with subtle features that made travel more simple and efficient. Since their beginnings, Briggs & Riley has operated under a “common sense” mantra. This mantra drives a focus on suitcases engineered with thoughtful additions to improve a traveler’s experience. As such, Torq brand was introduced, which is then followed by an incredible line of suitcases and bags for luxury travelers. This luggage is one of many hardsided bags by Briggs & Riley so it is specially made for its purpose – which is international travel. If you often go on business trips or luxury travels yearly, Torq could be the right luggage for you.
Briggs & Riley Torq Luggage International Carry-On for the Experienced International Traveler
Briggs & Riley offer great bags with exceptional construction and innovative features. The Torq upright is a bag made in that tradition. It is a hardsided bag made of polycarbonate, designed to be strong but also have some flexibility. Torq is a spacious bag designed with international travel in mind, whereas some of the other offers from Briggs & Riley are sized for US domestic flights, the Briggs & Riley Torq Luggage International Carry-On meets the size restrictions for international airlines.
In addition, the Torq has a very rugged appearance. With the combination of the shiny outer edge and the matte finish on the front pocket and side sections, the bag takes on a modern, almost armored look. It looks sharp, but distinctive. It’s not a bag that will get lost in the pile at the baggage carousel. The Torq upright hardsided carry on is the ideal bag for the savvy international traveler.
Rugged Construction and Precise Design
The carry on suitcase occupies a very particular niche. It must be large enough to hold your clothes and personal items for a few days easily. But it needs to also be small enough to be easily transported from the shuttle to the plane and back again. The Briggs & Riley Torq is a bag that covers both of those aspects. The Briggs & Riley Torq Luggage International Carry-On is sized for international travel, which means it is 20 inches tall and 14 inches wide with one exterior pocket and two interior zippered compartments.
Torq is a lightweight bag designed to make travel more efficient. It is available in graphite, cobalt or ruby. The base color covers the polished edge, and the accent color on all bags is black. The polycarbonate material has a tough, durable feel to it. The hinged front pocket provides the traveler with easy access to their select items. This pocket makes it easier to pass through security checkpoints or quickly store some of your accessories.
Innovative Features on Board
The Briggs & Riley Torq international carry on features many of the standard improvements that are associated with the Briggs & Riley brand. It has the “Simple as That” lifetime warranty, which covers any damage to the bag. The Torq also features their “Outsider” handle which provides a smooth clear interior packing space to reduce wrinkles on fabric. Finally, it has the airplane grade aluminum telescoping handle with the push button locking feature.
In addition, the Briggs & Riley Torq Luggage International Carry-On features the spinner wheels on all corners of the bag. These wheels that rotate in a complete circle, are set against the polycarbonate corner guards to protect the bag. As a result, the bag is able to rotate easily and smoothly glide across carpet or asphalt.
Briggs & Riley Torq Luggage International Carry-On Designed for International Travel
The Briggs & Riley Torq upright is perfectly designed to be an international carry on to a traveler who knows where they are going and the best routes to get there. The bag features a great set of features that will give the traveler confidence in their bag and its durability. It has spinner wheels to allow easy maneuver of the luggage and a push button locking feature for added security. So wherever you may be or how frequent you travel for business and leisure in a year, you will be having a sturdy yet stylish luggage with you.
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API