- 🍀 [ Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth ] Built in Full- Duplex Bluetooth intercom, our FreedConn helmet motorcycle BM12 supports 3 riders pairing but 2 riders intercom meanwhile, range up to 1640 feet ( 500M). This 2019 new motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth supports 300 hours standby, 8 hours intercom talk or 10 hours phone talk.
- 🍀 [ Multi-functional Bluetooth Helmet ] One button control for hands-free call (AUTO receive/ reject/ last number redial ), MP3 music, FM radio, GPS voice prompt stably when wearing this full face motorcycle helmet. It also supports Bluetooth A2DP/ AVRCP/ HFP/ HSP/ ICP, you can play/pause music or change to previous/ next song.
- 🍀 [ DOT Helmet Bluetooth for Your Safety ] Our motorcycle Bluetooth helmet is CE/ UL/ BQB & DOT approved, so no worry about the safety when riding with our Bluetooth helmet motorcycle. FreedConn Bluetooth motorcycle helmet will not let you down.📌【IMPORTANT】 The motorcycle Bluetooth helmets' battery will go into low-power protection status automatically if no change for long time, just go to the repair stations nearby to reactive it with 36V charger. Then you can charge the freedconn helmet.
- 🍀 [ Advanced Noise Control ] Built in speaker and microphone with Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, the motorcycle helmet Bluetooth allows you to receive clear GPS voice instructions, conduct calls on mobile phone/ intercom or listen to music clearly at high speed.
- 🍀 [ Changeable FreedConn Bluetooth Helmet Liner ] With fully washable microfiber liner, changeable battery and adjustable vents, if any SIZE/BATTERY/ PAIRING and other problems with the helmet motorcycle, 📫 CONTACT US ASAP by clicking “ liveconn” → “ Ask A Question”, we will reply to you in 12 HOURS.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- Meets or Exceeds both ECE and DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High Quality Voice at High Speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored.
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy music, FM, GPS voice prompt and intercom stably while riding, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed.
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds.
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade package comes with gloves ( same size as bluetooth motorcycle helmet). M/ L/ XL motorcycle helmet with washable liner, if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner.
Riding a motorcycle can give you an unbelievable sense of freedom, but it can also make communication difficult, especially if you don’t have some Bluetooth motorcycle helmets. When you’re driving down the road in your car, it’s all too easy to take a call, fiddle with the radio, or get in touch with loved ones. However, when you’re on a motorcycle, you’re exposed to the open air and driving with one hand on the handlebar, and one on a cell phone is just not practical or safe.
A Bluetooth motorcycle helmet can change all that. While a standard helmet with a Bluetooth headset is sufficient, a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth capabilities built into it is far more convenient for both those looking to contact you and yourself. Depending on the brand, you can also benefit from universal intercom systems to pair up with all brands if you’re riding with friends, as well as hands-free mobile phone use.
Most importantly, a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet has the same structural integrity and high safety standards as a typical motorcycle helmet. You will still be protected on the road, you can still enjoy airflow ventilation, and you can still purchase a range of different colors. In fact, in more ways than not, it’s still the same as a typical motorcycle helmet – it’s just more functional. Consider one of these nine top-rated Bluetooth motorcycle helmets below.
9. Bilt Techno 2.0 Sena Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
If you spend quite a bit of time on your bike, but you don’t have a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet, it might be time to invest in one. Remaining in constant contact with friends, family, and even customers in the digital age is a must. However, when you’re on your motorcycle, this isn’t always possible. This Bilt Techno Bluetooth motorcycle helmet takes all the hard work out of staying in touch while allowing you to enjoy that much-loved freedom a bike offers.
Affordably priced, the Bilt Techno helmet offers eight hours of talk time, seven days of battery life when left on standby, and it can even be peered up with most other Bluetooth units. Therefore, if you’re going on a motorcycle trip with friends, you’re able to link up to their Bluetooth units and communicate with each other up to 400 meters apart.
Aside from the functionality and convenience on offer, the helmet itself is also something special. Available in a range of sizes, it’s a striking shade of white, comes with a high-quality airflow ventilation system, and is snug fitting for your safety.
Motorcycle riding has never been more convenient than with a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet from Bilt Techno.
8. Billy’s Biker Gear Flat Black Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
This stunning matte black Bluetooth motorcycle helmet could be the very thing you need to remain in touch with family and friends while out for a ride. While it doesn’t come with a Bluetooth headset, it does come “Bluetooth ready” which means it’s ready and able to cater to your Bluetooth headset requirements.
It’s modular-shaped to cater to most Bluetooth headsets, is a stunning flat black to suit your motorcycle protective gear well, and even has a beautiful inner retractable smoke shield to block out that sun. Just pull up your main visor, pull down the internal visor and the main visor, and ride more comfortably into the sunset.
The primary visor also has anti-fog features to provide more visibility, along with chin and forehead ventilation, and both the inner and outer screens are anti-scratch, as well. Therefore, they last longer and withstand wear and tear, saving you money long-term.
For your peace of mind that your head is well-protected, the putting on and taking off of the helmet is a breeze. The chin guard has a one-finger opening system, while the nylon strap that fits around your chin has a quick-release lock. This feature makes it far easier to take your helmet off or put it on with gloves on.
Most importantly, this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet exceeds DOT standards and ticks all the boxes for your protection on the road. When you head out on the road for some much-needed riding, don’t forget your Billy’s Biker Gear helmet.
7. Billy’s Biker Gear Detour Full Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Often when you buy a helmet, you only find out when it’s too late that it’s not capable of housing Bluetooth headsets, or isn’t a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet at all. However, this striking gloss black helmet from Billy’s Biker Gear is Bluetooth-ready and is merely waiting for your Bluetooth headset to complete the picture.
As a full-face helmet, it offers far more protection on the road than an open face helmet and looks mysterious and striking with its inner smoke visor to deflect sunlight. If you’re worried about safety, It exceeds DOT standards for your peace of mind that it’s high-quality. It’s also fitted with an inner and outer anti-scratch visor, both of which will handle a lot of wear and tear.
For ease of use, the nylon strap that secures the helmet in place has a quick-release feature, while the interior shell is cushioned for comfort. This cushioning is also made of moisture-wicking material to keep you fresh and comfortable at all times. Once you finish riding, you can then remove it and put it in the washing machine with no fuss.
Everything about this helmet ticks all the boxes for the average motorcycle rider, so consider this Billy’s Biker Gear Bluetooth motorcycle helmet today.
6. FreedConn Flip Up Dual Motorcycle Helmet
This FreedConn helmet is the crème de la crème of Bluetooth motorcycle helmets, and if you don’t have it, you’ll wish you did. Available in medium, large, extra-large, and a range of colors such as blue, red, white, grey, and gloss or matte black, it’s built for the motorcyclist who wants choices.
However, it’s not just the style and color choices on offer that helps it to stand out in a league of its own; it’s the exceptional technology as well.
This Bluetooth motorcycle helmet offers a built-in Bluetooth intercom system that enables you to stay in touch with up to two riding companions at a distance of 1640 yards. It can be connected to your cell phone to take calls, your GPS system to guide your way, or even your MP3 player or music device to give you some beats with which to hit the road.
What’s more, a straightforward button can take care of everything. Make calls and use the intercom system with just one button, and it’s quick and easy to press while you’re riding too.
When it comes to the helmet itself, it’s designed to take care of you well. It has advanced ventilation, so you’re as comfortable as possible, has a removable and washable liner and cheek pads to keep your Bluetooth motorcycle helmet hygienic, and it also meets all DOT and ECE standards. It’s safe, lightweight with an ABS shell, and it’s suitable for a range of riders.
When you’re ready to take your riding to the next level with additional comfort and convenience, opt for a FreedConn Bluetooth motorcycle helmet. You’ll be pleased you did.
5. ILM Full Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
If you’re in the market for a new Bluetooth motorcycle helmet, but your budget isn’t very generous, this ILM Bluetooth helmet might just tick all the boxes. While it has a low price tag, it has high-quality features any rider will love.
It features some of the latest 3.0 Bluetooth technology, offers eight hours of talk time, 110 hours of standby time, and can support the intercom of two riders at a distance of 1000-feet away. What’s more, you can listen to the radio, play music, navigate GPS, and answer phone calls. The sky’s the limit for what this helmet can do. In fact, you can even choose to ignore or take a call, and any incoming calls will override music or GPS audio. Even if your friends have a different brand of Bluetooth equipment, they will sync up effortlessly for a fun ride ahead.
This sharp looking helmet, available in medium, large, extra-large, and red, matte black, and white, is also exceptionally safe and comfortable to wear. It meets ECE and DOT standards and offers complete peace of mind that your head is well protected.
4. TORC T27B Full Face Bluetooth Motorbike Helmet
Available in four colors and five sizes, this TORC Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is leading the way both in Bluetooth capabilities and in style. Unlike most other helmets on the market, it’s a lot more compact, and the result is a 23 percent smaller helmet with as much protection as the bulkier helmets on the market.
When you’re riding, your helmet fogging up can be a huge issue, but this TORC Bluetooth motorcycle helmet has you covered. It features intake venting as well as rear exhaust venting, and this ensures that your helmet won’t fog up at the most inconvenient times. In fact, there will be no need for anti-fog spray at all!
What’s more, even though it’s smaller and more compact, it still has ECE and DOT certification to show it’s as safe as other helmets on the market. When it comes to its Bluetooth capabilities, you will be pleasantly surprised. It offers 2.0 technology, allows you to make and receive calls, and you can even follow GPS directions as you listen to music as well. Instead of riding in complete silence, you can now ride while listening to your favorite tunes.
This attractive Bluetooth motorcycle helmet will more than meet your needs, so it’s certainly worth your consideration when you’re in the market for new motorcycle equipment.
3. Nikko N719 Motocross Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
There’s a common misconception that motocross riders don’t need Bluetooth – therefore, there aren’t many Bluetooth motorcycle helmets on the market that are suitable for motocross riders. However, when you’re trail riding with friends, it’s so convenient to be able to communicate with them. Nikko has provided a solution.
Without compromising on the style of a standard motocross helmet, they have introduced this streamline, stunning matt black helmet that features a Com-2 intercom system to sit seamlessly on the side. As a result, you’re able to hit the dirt knowing what your friends are up to around you. In effect, it’s an additional layer of safety.
This whole helmet embraces safety as well. It has a durable polycarbonate outer shell, a dual-density EPS inner shell, and has a premium ventilation system to prevent fogging.
After a dirty, dusty and muddy trail ride, you can also seek comfort in knowing the Aqua-Dry liner and cheek pads are removable and washable, leaving this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet looking as good as new.
2. HJC Zader Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
This 2012 model HJC Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is taking the market by storm. HJC is known to be one of the best motorcycle helmet manufacturers in the world, and it’s clear to see why. From the sharp design that makes you stand out from the crowd to the Bluetooth-ready setup with interior speaker cavities and an area to put your Bluetooth headset, there’s every reason to consider purchasing this helmet.
It has a polycarbonate shell, offers an HJC Quick-Slide shield system, and even protects your face with 95 percent UV protection. What’s more, you will not experience any fogging either, for it has an advanced ventilation system that will see you comfortable and fog-free for the entirety of your trip.
The interior is washable and removable, it’s DOT approved, and it also has a one-button approach to flipping up the chin bar and face shield. Everything about this helmet is so the rider can be more comfortable, so add your Bluetooth headset and hit the road!
1. IV2 Matte Black Bluetooth Compatible Motorcycle Helmet
Available in three colors and five sizes, this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is providing all motorcycle riders with a choice. Quality made and suitable for use with most third-party Bluetooth units; it’s a favorite with many motorcyclists.
For your safety, you can benefit from knowing it’s made from ABS thermal plastic that’s reinforced with fiberglass, and it also has EPS impact foam in case of an accident. It also meets DOT requirements. If you like the safety a full-face helmet offers, but you prefer the look of the open-face helmet, this IV2 Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is both. Just push the button, and the visor will flip up to resemble the same style as an open face helmet. It’s as easy as that!
Benefit from fog-free riding thanks to the easy-to-open vents, and enjoy fresh air and good circulation for the entirety of your trip. This Bluetooth motorcycle helmet should be at the top of your wishlist as the riding season hits.
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API