- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
- 2000mAh battery squeeze up to 30 hours of continuous scanning for your inventories or working hours, easily recharge in only 2 hours via the included USB charging cable
- Connects with smartphones, tablets, or Bluetooth-enabled computers, works with computer, smartphone, tablet and mobile PDA(Note: It does not work with square POS)
- Easy to Deploy: Out of the box. Connection completes in 3 seconds. Supports English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish keyboard. Compatible with POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi etc.
- Strong Recognition Ability: Can read various types of 1D barcode. Supports lightning scanning and upload of blurry or broken barcodes under strong and dim light.
- Prolonged Battery Life and Connection Distance: Full charge allows 15 continuous working days. Less downtime, no shift interruptions. Connection distance reaches above 35 meters.
- Built to Last: External TPU protective case is 2 times as thick as similar products. Triple consolidation treatment is made for internal core parts. Withstands repeated 6ft. (1.8m) drops to concrete floor.
- Special Functions: Editable prefix or suffix reaches 32 digits. Capable of hiding part of a barcode . You can also contact us to customize the product to suit your specific need. For more information, please refer to Product Description.
- [2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth 4.1 & USB2.0 Wired Barcode Scanner]: ⏩ 3-in-1 operation modes ,you can switching more conveniently.
- [Long Transmission Distance]: ⏩ Delivers up to 200m transmission in open air under the 2.4G wireless mode, Up to 30m transmission in open air under the Bluetooth mode.
- [High Compatibility]: ⏩ Supports connection with smart phones, tablets, PC based on windows XP/7.0/8.0/Win 10, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iPhone/iPad etc.
- [Large Offline Storage]: ⏩ Built-in 16MB high-capacity memory, support 50,000 QR Code offline storage.
- [Bluetooth 4.1]: ⏩ Support Blutooth HID Protocol, SPP Protocol and BLE Protocol. for any problem please contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology has come a long way, particularly in the realm of a Bluetooth barcode scanner. No matter the industry you’re in, you will realize that you will have at least one use for a Bluetooth barcode scanner. They are useful for point-of-sale scanning, equipment maintenance monitoring, industrial repair programs, and even office asset management.
While the uses can vary, so too does the variety on offer. Every Bluetooth barcode scanner on the market is different and offers a different set of features. Before you choose the “best” one for your requirements, think about what you will need it to do.
Will it spend most of its life indoors or outdoors? Will you be using it daily? Will the barcodes you use it with sit in pristine condition? And, what scanning distance do you require? The Bluetooth barcode scanner variety for point-of-sale systems may then not be suitable for an industrial line of work.
Therefore, it’s crucial to first think about your needs then look for the best scanner to suit those requirements. We’ve included a variety of options for different industries below.
1. Esky Handheld USB Barcode Scanner
While this unit isn’t a Bluetooth barcode scanner, it deserves a place at number 10 for its high-quality finish and reliable components. Whether you’re working in a warehouse, at a store counter, or doing a stock take, you will enjoy how affordable and natural to use this scanner is.
As it’s USB-wired, you can plug in and play, and it will scan 1D, 2D, and QR codes. What’s more, it has a lightning fast scanning rate thanks to the 32-bit technology. It will handle drops of up to five feet without damaging it and will be suitable for all manner of industries. What sets this unit apart the most, however, is its robustness given its low price tag. It can handle a drop of five meters, all the while being hardy enough to handy daily, constant use. If you’re in the market for a new barcode scanner and you’re not worried about it being a Bluetooth version, consider this unit from Esky.
- 1D, 2D, and QR codes
- 32-bit technology
- Five-meter drop range
- Suitable for shops, retail, and industry outlets
2. TK Bluetooth 2D Barcode Image Scanner
For small businesses, spending a lot of money on a Bluetooth barcode scanner is not a necessity. However, receiving a quality scanner is. If you want the best of both worlds – a high-quality Bluetooth barcode scanner but a small outlay to get it, this one from TK is the answer.
When you buy it, you receive a three-year warranty, three-month battery warranty, a base, cable, battery, and scanner. You can then link it to your Windows, iOS, or Android device, and immediately get to work. It will scan all manner of 1D and 2D barcodes, all the while quickly working so you can get the job done sooner rather than later. For both quality and affordability, choose this TK barcode scanner.
- Suitable for Windows, Android, and iOS
- Reads paper, screens, and tablets
- Three-year warranty
- 90-day battery warranty
- 1D/2D scanner
- Comes with battery, base, and USB cable
3. Zebra Technologies Digital Barcode Scanner
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s crucial to be able to buy products such as this Bluetooth barcode scanner that works quickly. After all, there’s no time to waste, and the sooner you can do an inventory check, the faster you can get onto another task.
Therefore, if you want to work at a mile a minute without any interruptions, this Zebra Technologies Bluetooth barcode scanner can be of assistance. It’s suitable for 1D and 2D barcodes, will pick up even the most damaged, faded, or illegible codes, and is also 23 percent more durable than other scanners. You can submerge it in water, drop it eight feet onto concrete, and it will come back up as good as new. It’s even dustproof, sprayproof, and ready for action.
What users also appreciate about this Bluetooth barcode scanner is its speed. The pick-list is faster than others, the Bluetooth 4.0 mode is lightning quick, and you benefit from cordless freedom while you scan 20 barcodes at once. Any business – be it industrial or retail – can benefit from this scanner from Zebra Technologies.
- 1D/2D barcode compatibility
- Suitable for dirty, damaged, and imperfect barcodes
- Rugged casing
- 23 percent more durability
- 4.0 Bluetooth
- Can scan 20 codes at once
4. NADAMOO 2D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
If you’re looking for a Bluetooth barcode scanner with a difference, then NADAMOO ticks all the boxes. Unlike competing products on the market, this Bluetooth barcode scanner creates an entirely varied experience where the user chooses how the unit operates. As it’s a three-in-one scanner, you will be impressed by the convenience on offer.
Firstly, you can select from a wireless, Bluetooth, or wired connection. In some buildings, obstructions make Bluetooth less ideal, but that’s when wireless becomes more convenient. With Bluetooth mode, you receive 33-feet of transmission, and with wireless, up to 328 feet with no obstructions. You can then link these to most POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, or Mac devices.
However, that’s not all of which this Bluetooth barcode scanner is capable. You can directly upload the barcodes to those devices, or you can store up to 10,000 barcodes on the unit itself. What’s more, you can scan using the trigger mode, auto mode, or continuous mode. The options are endless when you choose to purchase this Bluetooth barcode scanner from NADAMOO.
- 3-in-1 design
- Bluetooth connection
- Wireless connection
- Suitable for Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, POS, and more
- 1D and 2D barcode compatibility
- 33-foot transmission in Bluetooth mode
- 328-feet with no obstructions in wireless mode
- Instant-upload function
- 10,000 code storage capacity
- Continuous, auto, and key trigger scanning modes
5. DEFTUN Portable Bluetooth 2D Wearable Ring Barcode Scanner
When wrist and hand fatigue is a problem during a stock take, set your sights on this wearable Bluetooth barcode scanner instead. Rather than carrying around a bulky and cumbersome handheld version, you can adhere this mini scanner to your wrist, then never have to worry about hand or wrist fatigue as well.
While it’s also a very affordable Bluetooth barcode scanner, you will enjoy the many available features it offers. It supports PDF, QR, and 1D barcodes, doesn’t require any software and connects directly to your device with ease. What’s more, it doesn’t matter whether you have a Windows PC, Mac, iOS device or Android device, it will link seamlessly without any problems.
Entirely portable and fitted with a 32mb flash memory, there’s every reason to believe this device will suit your retail requirements perfectly.
- Ring scanner
- Supports QR, PDF, 1D
- No software required
- Compatible with Windows, iOS, Mac, and more
- 32mb inbuilt flash memory
6. Elekele Wired + Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Chargeable Barcode Scanner
The Bluetooth barcode scanner variety online can be quite expensive. When you’re in retail or similar business, every dollar counts. Therefore, it’s crucial to get a decent balance between price and quality. Elekele is the answer. As a wired and wireless Bluetooth barcode scanner, it offers you the opportunity to scan as many barcodes as you need to, with a capacity of 200 scans per second. You can use it for QR codes, 1D codes, and 2D codes, and it will store up to 5,000 of them in its inbuilt memory.
However, the benefits don’t end there. If you find the Bluetooth connectivity is not working well, you can revert to its wireless form. However, with a 30-meter Bluetooth range, you will appreciate the versatility all the same.
It’s compatible with all manner of devices such as Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux, and is easy to set up as well. If you need a high-quality, reliable, yet affordable Bluetooth barcode scanner, it’s time to look at Elekele.
- 1D and 2D barcode reader
- Can read QR codes
- 32-bit processor
- Scanning speed of 200 times per second
- 5,000 code storage capacity
- Wireless and wired mode
- Suitable for Windows, Mac, Android, and Linus
7. Inateck Bluetooth Wireless Barcode Scanner
Not every barcode is going to print correctly, which is why you need this Bluetooth barcode scanner from Inateck. Rather than manually input all those slightly imperfect codes, you can rely on this device to use its built-in initiative, and scan even faded or blurry ones.
As a result, you can scan and complete your inventory check far faster than with some other Bluetooth barcode scanners on the market. However, you will be impressed with the other features of this scanner as well. It supports a range of languages, you can use it with various systems such as Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android, and it’s robust as well. Therefore, if you drop it, the tough external shell will continue to provide support to the internal components.
Even the battery life will impress. A full charge will keep this Bluetooth barcode scanner working for 15 days.
- Suitable for Android, iOS, Linus, Mac, Windows, POS, and more
- 1D barcode readability
- Lightning scan-supportive
- 15-day lifespan
- 35-meter connection distance
- Robust protective casing
8. TaoTronics 2-in-1 Bluetooth & Wired Barcode Scanner
For busy retail environments, it’s crucial to have a Bluetooth barcode scanner that can keep up. After all, with thousands of products in a store at any one time, it’s all too easy to fall behind. If you buy this TaoTronics Bluetooth barcode scanner, you can rest assured it will provide years of faithful service.
With a two-in-one design, you can benefit from both wired and wireless capabilities. If you are too far away from the transmitter for Bluetooth to work well, you can run it on a wire. What’s more, it provides lightning-fast scan time of 200 scans per second, while storing up to 200,000 barcodes on the unit at any one time.
When you buy this Bluetooth barcode scanner, you will also be impressed by its compatibility, battery, and construction. You can use it with almost all devices – including Windows, Android, and iOS, as well as being robust enough to handle a five-foot fall onto concrete.
If you’re spending a long day taking inventory, you will also enjoy the 30-hour scan capacity and quick charging time of only 90 minutes. For all retail businesses, this Bluetooth barcode scanner will become a firm favorite.
- 2-in-1 Bluetooth and wired scanner
- USB charging cable
- 32-bit processor
- Scans 200 times per second
- Saves up to 200,000 barcodes
- 16mb built-in storage
- Compatible with most devices
- Long-lasting battery
- 30 hours of scan time
- 90-minute charge time
- Anti-shock construction
9. Eyoyo Wearable Ring Bluetooth 2D Barcode Scanner
If you intend on working long hours with a Bluetooth barcode scanner, then it’s essential to find one that won’t cause damaging wrist fatigue. After all, you will be walking around scanning items for hours on end, with the genuine risk of suffering from aches and pains. Fortunately, Eyoyo has a solution for all shop staff who need to scan inventory items in quick succession and for hours on end. Rather than hold this Bluetooth barcode scanner in your hand, you wear it on your finger like a ring.
However, aside from the functionality thanks to the style, there is so much more to this device than meets the eye. It has a 10-meter transmission range, is suitable for use with a variety of Windows PC, Android and iOS devices, and it can increase staff productivity by as much as 30 percent.
When you’re scanning products within your store, you can also benefit from the storage capacity. With built-in flash memory, you can store up to 5,000 codes before needing to export them to your computer. What’s more, it will serve faithfully for up to six hours, has a standby time of 720 hours, and will fully charge in 90 minutes. If you need a Bluetooth barcode scanner that will tick all the boxes for a retail store, this one is it.
- Ring design
- 10-meter wireless transmission
- Suitable for Windows PC, Android, and iOS
- 2D barcode scanning
- Built-in memory
- 5,000 code storage
- Six-hour runtime
- 720-hour standby time
- 1.5-hour charge time
Last update on 2020-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API