- Includes 19 Tools
- Comes with a Tool Flask
- Includes Two Phillips and Two Flathead Screwdrivers
- Has a Universal Chain Tool
- Four Spoke Wrench Sizes
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN:Made of premium carbon steel and high quality plastic,this bicycle repair tool kit is durable enough for the repair of tyres, brakes, lights & chains,the 48 pcs tools can meet all demands of bicycle repairing.
- MUST HAVE TOOL SET:All the tools you need are included,this repair tool kits not only can be used for bicycle repair,but also can be used as the household tool,it is a must-have for repairmen, construction workers, auto mechanic etc.
- EASY TO USE AND CARRY:This bike tool kit set is equipped with a handbag which can organize all the tools in the place,it is also durable and lightweight enough so that you could carry it easily and conveniently to anywhere as you want.
- PACKAGE MAINLY INCLUDES: 1 x Freewheel Remover Tool;1 x chain rivet extractor;1 x Headset Spanner Wrench 30/32mm & 36/40mm;1 x Chain Whip;1 x Tyre Pressure Measurement Pen;1 x Open End Wrench 8/10mm;1 x Phillips/Flat Head Screwdriver;1 x Crank Arm Remover;1 x L-Handle;1 x Wrench;1 x Cartridge BB Tool;1 x Adjustable Wrench;1 x Adjustable Lock Ring Spanner;1 x Pedal Wrench 15/16mm & 16/17mm;1 x Bottom Bracket Cup Wrench;1 x Forged Spoke Adjuster
- PRACTICAL AND WIDE USE:This bicycle maintenance tools set has everything you will need for basic maintenance and tune-ups,it is a great kit for any bicycle owner,especially the beginner mechanic.Box Size: 30x20.8x4.4inch (77x 53x 11cm);Weight: 3 kg/ 6.6 lb.
- EASY TO USE & COMFORTABLE multi-tool set. Ergonomic handle designed to fit in the palm of your hand, to help apply correct force. The non-slip grip provides the right amount of comfort and control. Unique 3-way design offers more leverage than a single wrench.
- 6 FUNCTIONS IN ONE TOOL - Includes 6 interchangeable tool bits: 2, 4, 5, 6mm hex, T25 and PH2 cross-head screwdriver.
- PRECISION ENGINEERING - Suitable for daily use at home, or in a professional mechanic environment. Riveting bead design to firmly secure tool bits when in use.
- BUILT TO LAST - Tool bits made from very hard, heat treated S2 steel, removing risk or rounding bolts and screws, and built to last a lifetime. Strong, durable but comfortable tough plastic coating around the hard steel ‘core’ tool.
- PRO QUALITY - We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement!
If you’re an avid cyclist, having bicycle tools at your disposal is essential. Your bike is not always going to stay in tip-top shape, so making sure you have everything for a roadside repair or adjustment can save a whole lot of trouble and grief.
However, even if you don’t take bicycle tools with you on your travels, you will still find that owning them is very convenient. Rather than pay a professional to tinker with your bike, you can do it yourself at home.
There are many bicycle tools a biker requires, some more complex than others. However, it’s important not to buy the first ones you come across because they’re affordable. Some bicycle tools feature better materials which can come in handy when you’re relying on them to get the job done right.
Any regular cyclist should have plenty of ball-end Allen keys, screwdrivers, combination spanners, a tire lever, floor pump, pedal spanner, and a chain tool. In fact, there are several must-have tools you should begin collecting to make maintenance that little bit easier at home.
Check out any of these tools below if you’re ready to begin creating that ultimate bicycle toolkit.
9. Crank Brothers Multi Bicycle Tools
When someone tells you that you need to buy more bicycle tools, images of lugging around a big toolbox begin to appear. After all, you’re on a bike so where are you going to store all those tools? This multi bicycle tool from Crank Brothers could solve those problems. Rather than carry a backpack specifically for tools, you can rely on this compact device to fit neatly into any backpack pocket.
In one little unit, you benefit from 19 tools within a stainless-steel and polymer case. It comes with a tool flask, includes four screwdrivers – two Phillips and two flatheads – and even four spoke wrenches of various sizes as well. This toolkit also manages to fit in a chain tool which is universal for most chain types. When you choose to buy these bicycle tools, you are going to be more than impressed with everything at your disposal.
This kit is suitable for most on-the-road repairs, making it an asset to any short or long trip. You can play with disc brakes thanks to the t-25 Torx driver, as well as 8mm and 10mm open wrenches. All 19 tools weigh a mere 175 grams, making it an easy-to-manage toolset you’ll be pleased you brought along with you.
- 19 tools in one unit
- Convenient stainless-steel and polymer case
- Lightweight at 175 grams
- Suitable for most repairs
8. WOTOW Multi-Function Tool Kit for Bicycle
If you find yourself in need of help on the side of the road during a cycling trip, then it’s obvious you don’t own any bicycle tools. Bicycles can require repair at any time, and if you’re not equipped to do them yourself, you can be waiting for a long time for someone to help you.
However, if you own these bicycle tools from WOTOW, you may find life is that little bit easier during your cycling trips. Similar to a Swiss knife, it features all the common bicycle tools you require to carry out general repairs.
You receive six Allen keys of various sizes, three different socket hex wrench sizes, a socket extension rod, a Phillips screwdriver, hex key wrench, and a spoke wrench. What’s more, it even comes with three nylon tire rods.
No one ever knows what battles they are going to face when they go for a ride on their bike. Therefore, rather than pack no bicycles at all, you can bring this small toolkit with you that requires minimal space. What’s more, it’s lightweight, affordable on the market, and suits a significant range of bicycles.
Don’t run the risk of stranding yourself on the side of the road. Purchase this kit and know you can fix the problem yourself.
- 16-in-1 multi-tool kit
- 6 Allen keys
- Socket, key, spoke, and solid wrenches
- Phillips screwdriver
- Nylon tire rods
- Compact size
- Lightweight to carry
7. Topeak Alien II Multi Tools for Bike
Not every cyclist prepares themselves with bicycle tools for their journey. In fact, many people believe that if you’re only going on a short ride, it’s more of a hindrance to carry a backpack full of tools. Those are the same people who find themselves stranded on the side of the road.
However, if you knew there was a way not to have to take a bag full of tools, you would choose to do that instead. These bicycle tools from Topeak tick all the boxes for the novice or experienced cyclist looking to carry out roadside repairs. Rather than wait for someone to rescue you, you can take control and get back on the road far quicker.
There are 31 tools at your disposal, but you don’t have to carry a large toolbox with you. Instead, all of them fit neatly within two small units, which fit inside a portable nylon bag with a clip. Carrying out bike maintenance in the middle of nowhere has never been easier.
These tools enable you to carry out most repairs, with all pieces featuring robust stainless-steel with engineering-grade plastic handles. As the handles are plastic, you benefit from a more lightweight toolkit on your travels. Whether you’re tinkering with the chain, pedals, brakes, or tires, you will find these bicycle tools included within one compact kit are all you require to get the job done.
- High-quality materials
- 31 tools in one
- Nylon bag with clip
- Weighs only 270 grams
- Hardened steel tools
- Robust plastic tool bodies
- Suitable for amateurs and professionals
6. Venzo Bicycle Torque Wrench
One of the worst things you can do when purchasing bicycle tools is getting low-quality ones. If you choose to bypass high-quality tools, you may find yourself with damaged parts. Therefore, if you want to care for your bicycle well, mainly if it’s carbon with carbon parts, then this torque wrench from Venzo is a valid option. Don’t risk damaging your bike, especially when affordable and high-quality tools such as this one are available.
This torque wrench comes with a gauge and Allen keys, is exceptionally accurate and has a torque range of 2-24 NM as well. Therefore, it’s more than suitable for your bike – whether you’re carrying out roadside repairs or you’re home in your garage.
These bicycle tools are suitable for either bolts or bike parts, they’re made in Taiwan, and they’re accurate to within four percent either side. What’s more, they are high-quality and lightweight, making them easy to transport with you when you’re on your bike.
If you need to bulk up your bicycle tools with kits that will do the job, this torque wrench is worth adding to your shopping cart.
- Torque wrench with gauge
- Range of 2-24 NM
- Decent accuracy of 4% + or _
- Comes with seven Allen keys
- T30 and T25 Torques
- Suitable for bicycle parts and bolts
- 1-year warranty
5. Topeak The Mini Bicycle Tools
If you have a comprehensive kit of bicycle tools at home but you plan on heading on a long trip, it can be challenging to know what to take. While you know every tool may come in handy, it can be a case of deciding what you can conveniently carry.
Rather than worry about packing any of them, why not consider buying a mini bicycle toolkit from Topeak? Featuring all the standard tools to carry out roadside repairs, it can become a permanent addition to your backpack in no time.
These bicycle tools are not only affordable on the market, but they come in a convenient and easy-to-carry neoprene bag as well. As a result, you can carry them with you on your bike wherever you go. You then benefit from the confidence in knowing you can carry out a range of repairs if you need to.
In total, there are 18 bicycle tools, all of which feature hardened steel and forged aluminum. They weigh a mere 185 grams, are part of a lightweight folding device, and include everything you have at home but in a more travel-friendly format.
Benefit from various Allen, Torx, and spoke wrenches, a chain tool, a tire lever, screwdrivers, and even a bottle opener. Given the extensive range of sizes as well, you can rest assured there are bound to be many bicycle tools that suit your bike.
- 18 steel tools
- Lightweight kit
- Comes with Allen, Torx, and spoke wrenches
- Anodized tire level
- Phillips and Flat screwdrivers
- Steel bottle opener
- Chain tool with a pin breaker
- Comes with a neoprene bag
- Lightweight at 185 grams
4. BIKEHAND Complete Bike Bicycle Repair Tools Tool Kit
Trying to find bicycle tools when they’re strewn all around your garage can be a nightmare. After you’ve finished working on your bike, you can often find that tools end up in hiding spaces, never to be seen again. If you’re tired of chasing your tail, looking for bicycle tools that don’t seem to exist anymore, then it’s time to buy this complete toolkit from BIKEHAND.
While most toolkits on the market feature the bare minimum to help you with roadside repairs, this extensive kit is suitable for becoming a bike mechanic in your garage. Not only does it feature all the tools of the trade, but even comes with the necessary pins, lubricants, and grease required to make an excellent job of it. What’s more, it comes with a one-year warranty and is suitable for many different bikes.
When you buy this kit, you receive a range of greases, fluids, cone wrenches, nut wrenches, cable cutters, patching kit, tire lever, spoke wrenches, and so much more. In fact, everything you could ever think of related to bicycle tools is in this one convenient carry container from BIKEHAND.
- Complete bicycle tools kit for repairs
- Made in Taiwan
- 1-year warranty
- Tools and lubricants
- Largely universal
- Various sized tools
- Comes with robust tool container
- Affordable bicycle tools
3. Spin Doctor Essential Bicycle Tool Kit
Many cyclists have plenty of bicycle tools, but nothing that forms a set or is easy to carry. It’s all well and good to own a range of tools, but how are you supposed to transport them? Therefore, it might be time to cut your losses, use your old bicycle tools as spares, and invest in this essential toolkit from Spin Doctor.
What most cyclists love about this kit is how it’s the right size for use at home but is also convenient to carry if you’re out on your bike as well. Everything remains secure within a robust plastic case which means you can leave it on your garage bench or carry it in your backpack.
It features a chain tool, wrench adapter, screwdriver, hex wrench set, bolt wrench, and more. In fact, everything you require for necessary adjustments and repairs you can find in this one convenient kit. The best part is, it’s entirely affordable. Therefore, there’s every reason to consider purchasing it today.
- Hard case
- Affordable toolkit
- Includes a chain tool
- Wrench adaptor
- Phillips and Flathead screwdriver
- Comes with a 6-piece hex wrench set
- Bolt wrench
2. Venzo Premium Bicycle Torque Wrench
When your bicycle is your pride and joy, it’s essential to buy bicycle tools that won’t ruin any part of your bike. Low-quality tools, while cheap, don’t do a good job of repairs and maintenance. What’s more, tightening bolts can end up causing more damage than you think.
Therefore, if you require bicycle tools such as a torque wrench and Allen keys that will get the job done accurately and without damage, then this Venzo set is for you. Not only do you receive a pre-calibrated and high-quality torque wrench, but you gain a bit set as well. Therefore, you have almost everything you require to carry out roadside maintenance if you desire.
The torque wrench allows you to set a preset of up to 0.1NM, while it comes with a preset lockring as well. Most torque wrenches do not. You can change the preset by turning the handle – it’s as easy as that.
What’s more, the bit set, which is high-quality, will tick all the boxes too. It comes with the most commonly used bits such as for the seat of the bike. Sealing the deal is the lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind that these are bicycle tools to last the distance.
- High-quality parts
- Torque wrench
- Preset up to 0.1NM
- Lock ring for presetting values
- Quality bit set
- Lifetime warranty
1. Park Tool Premium Rescue Tool
Rather than carrying around a box of bicycle tools everywhere you go, why not invest in a multi-tool that features all those common tools you require for repairs? It’s all too easy to believe you have to carry a cumbersome toolkit. However, building on the success of the Swiss knife, this multi-tool features everything you could need and more.
It comes with drivers, hex wrenches, screwdrivers, a chain tool, tire lever, pedal wrench, a knife, and even a bottle opener. Every possible tool you require for necessary roadside repairs you can find within this one convenient kit. The best part is, it’s affordable and practical for both novices and professionals. There’s every reason to consider adding this kit to your wish list today.
- Premium rescue tool
- Everything you require for roadside repairs
- High-quality multi-tool
- Robust tools such as a chain tool, hex wrenches, screwdrivers, and more
- From the largest bicycle tool manufacturer
Last update on 2020-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API